All Comments on 'Wounded'

by moleman2787

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
Big_Tim99Big_Tim998 months ago

A little unorthodox therapy was what they needed, and what she gave them.

She was kinda forward, but they all needed pushing.

servant111servant1118 months ago

Absolutely the best most inspiring well written funny tale I have ever read. Your characterization is gritty real and you dialogue fits and expands their truth. Goes to the top of my favorites list.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Moleman I absolutely love this story! What a spectacular character you created in Katie. Very serious subject and right on with what our vets returning home physically or mentally wounded deal with. The dialogue you created for Katie was amazing! Laugh & cry. 5* wish i could give more!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the best stories I have read. I loved it and even shed a tear.

stewartbstewartb8 months ago

DAM! I really would have been upset if after reading this story to know that I had missed reading it! You can say a lot about a story ... great - the best - better than "5" - etc. But I only need to say; this should be read and appreciated by all Literotica authors ... it's just that good.

JusteenKJusteenK8 months ago

Didn't think I was going to get through the first page with the choppy writing style and all. Glad I persevered, it turned into a truly heart warming and funny story. I loved it.

GrandPaMGrandPaM8 months ago

Oh, how I wish there were enough Katies around to meet the needs!

Great story. 'nuff said.

Rusty_MRusty_M8 months ago

The folks at THE VA should read and reread from the book of the Lovely Katie. We're soldiers damnit! Treat us like soldiers!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Fantastic! Katie is in a class by herself.

5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We need a 1000 Katie's to help our troops restore life Thank you for a great story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the best ever.

RFFASTRFFAST8 months ago

Spectacular!!!

Nothing like tough love to make a guy see things as they are.

Well thought out story with very believable dialog.

Ten stars!

AZTT2AZTT28 months ago

Brilliant and moving story. Katie is a character for the ages.

Diecast1Diecast18 months ago

Great story. I enjoyed it a lot. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I almost quit after a page or two. Thank goodness I didn't. I reminded myself that others had rated this story as very good. Wonderful story with colorful characters. 5*

rockytop2krockytop2k8 months ago

WOW! WHAT AN OUTSTANDING STORY! It is one of the finest I have read anywhere, not just Literotica. It reads like you have had some experience being the Lovely Katie. Thank you for this story!

keepercoach01keepercoach018 months ago

The Lovely Katie needs to be in more of your stories! Great character! 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have read a LOT of stories on here. Top 5 for sure. So ooo well written. Authentic and real conversations with military wounded. The positivity so well done. Hallmark quality. Netflix due to the swearing but a good emotional feel good story...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

worthy of a 6.

first comment of the year, maybe.

thank you

7877878 months ago

What a great story! Thanks for writting it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I gave this story five stars. I give very very very few five star reviews.

Truly unique. Exceptionally original. Katie - wow!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am so impressed that I am damn near speachless. Thank you so much. Wieliczka

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Gritty, funny, and oh so timely. Thanks a ton!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We need more Katies in the world. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Little Katie rocks 😁. Laughs, romance, great characters. Plenty of love for the survivors, all of them. Fantastic love it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent. Heart warming. Enlightening. Straightforward. The methods could be used in other circumstances. Thought provoking. Eye opening.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow!! An incredible story. You hit the nail on the head when presenting the terror injured soldiers have coming back from the war. You showed that tough love, at times, can bring those most damaged out of their shells. You further show that true love, given the chance, can help those deeply hurt can find love and happiness and a future.. I hope there are many Katies who can help those who really need to be helped.

Thank you for this gift. This well crafted piece of work. Each time I see your name as the author of a story, I know it will be well done and well thought out. Keep on sharing you insights about life! K

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This author had to have had some experience with handicap military personnel since he/she portrayed them so well. Good job.

DesertRat681DesertRat6818 months ago

Thank you! One of the best stories I’ve read anywhere. Hope and love are their greatest things and we truly cannot live without them, this story is filled within both. Five stars.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste8 months ago

DAMN fine story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Makes me appreciate all those guys and gals all over again! THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Staggeringly Good.....................

Jimmy_ButlerJimmy_Butler8 months ago

Wonderful story! I read it yesterday and it has been on my mind all day today. As some have already stated, I wonder if you have had experience dealing with the issues returning wounded service men (and women) have to deal with. I belong to an organization that gives wounded veterans the welcome home so many wounded vets have not had. We give them a weekend of no cost, celebration of their service and sacrifice during the week of Veteran's Day. One thing I have observed is that they bond over coordinated activities, from boat trips on the river, overflight of the local area, to just being feated by the city. They come as individuals, but leave as brothers. This story brings out that bonding that can come from being present, sharing time, and sharing goals. I will definitely be following this author in the future!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow!

01Timber6701Timber678 months ago

Awesome 5⭐️ story from this retired Navy veteran

I love the Katie character

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you.

USN Ret.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Einfach unglaublich klasse! Danke!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING. I’m a Vietnam vet who got to spend a month as a patient with some Afghanistan vets in the VA hospital in Waco, TX. You did an excellent job of portraying the synergistic camaraderie that permeates the rehab wards at VA rehab facilities. There was a Katie in Waco. I’ll bet there is a Katie at every VA facility in the country. Great story. God bless our vets.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great Exceptional Emotional and true to feel......

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Salute!!!!!!

C.O.I.N. Veteran from another country.....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Katie's "sermons" are powerfully written. With terrific pacing and a blend of the raw words of a drill sergeant and a comedian's humorous banter. This style is not something we see here often. It is difficult to do it well. You are masterful. Thank you! 5 stars!

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood8 months ago

A absolutely beautiful story. Changing from 1st person to 3rd person then back to 1st was confusing but not enough to give it a 5 star rating. Something to keep in mind for future stories, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This hit the bullseye in so many ways.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow absolutely incredible, as someone who has worked with guys withP.T.S.D. I could really relate. Had me in tears and not ashamed to admit it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sad and uplifting and wonderful all at the same time.

MeanderlwcMeanderlwc7 months ago

The world needs more Katies. Well written, hard hitting and uplifting story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This needs to be a movie!

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubba6 months ago

A 5 simply isn't enough. Damned fine story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am just soooo blown away, and I don't mean a pun. Your story is so awesome, touching and totally rewarding to read and weep! Every word over and over!

The words cut to my heart causing repeated bouts of laughing, crying, being misty, smiling and thanking God I never met Katie with the fine ass!

This needs to be mandatory reading for every injured, displaced, harmed and hurt internally and externally individual. I see a few more reads of this uplifting read when I can again cope with a complete read in one sitting - with my box of tissue.

Bless you and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have a thing for those who suffered serving OUR country. This story really puts it in perspective!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As a former infantry soldier in Vietnam I loved your story but had to read it in patches . I was wounded in 68 and still sufer with PTSD and had to have a break regularly. I am an Australian but war treats us all the same. Thank you for your story

XluckyleeXluckylee5 months ago

This was so funny and so so sad. I love this story. You write so real I feel like I am seeing this story in a great movie. 5 huge stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A 5 simply isn't enough. Damned fine story. Must read for those of us who have never expieirnced military life.

Firsttimer0570Firsttimer05705 months ago

It’s said before, 5 is not covering, loved it

KaeyoKaeyo5 months ago

As a soldier, mech infantry btw, all I can say is that you hit that nail square on the head. You literally wrote the story of virtually every combat veteran ever.

Thank you

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Absolutely amazing story. Easy 10 stars.

/

The only part I didn't like was that the cheating ex-gf didn't get any punishment, but she wasn't really the point of the story so I won't deduct any stars for that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 stars plus, about the only negative is repeatedly calling Marines soldiers. It’s an inter service thing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow!!! This is an amazing story. I am so glad I found it. You are an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing.

Franklin_M1tchellFranklin_M1tchellabout 2 months ago

This is just wonderful! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Our 2nd or 3rd read and our Star count just keeps going up and up!!!

We are so touched by every word, every thought, and the forever and ever love!

Thank you sooooo much for warming our hearts and reminding us what families are all about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous