Write It Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky watched Todd as he clambered up the steps to his trailer. He was an attractive young man, with dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and square, handsome face.

His physique was slightly scrawny, a fact magnified by his cheap, unfashionable clothing.

Rory was tall, blond, with piercing blue eyes, round, almost cherubic face. He had a football player's physique and his stylish clothes showed off his well-formed body.

That night, when she pleasured herself in her shower, Becky's thoughts flitted from Rory to Todd, from Todd to Rory.

Todd's own stroking switched back and forth from Luanne to Becky, from Becky to Luanne, then to Becky and Luanne together, pleasuring one another.

The next morning, he slipped another poem into Becky's locker. This one compared her tight little backside to the Snake River. Todd doubted that Becky would pick up on the fact that the whole poem was an allegory of anal sex.

"Where's mine?" Luanne demanded as Todd put his lunch bag into his locker.

"I give up," Todd smiled at her obvious displeasure.

Again, Becky sought him out in their homeroom. They smiled at each other as she approached his desk.

"That's a beautiful... You uh, you kind of..." she faltered, then turned quickly and skittered to the safety of her desk.

Final exams were upon them. They hunkered down, bent to the task of scribbling answers to questions most would never have to contemplate ever again, hypothesized on subjects few cared about.

"Oh! Ver!" Todd screamed as he stepped out of the Computer Literacy exam, his last final exam.

"Aiee!" Becky let loose with a rebel yell.

"How you think you did?" she asked, grabbing onto his hand.

"Shit, was too easy!" Todd enthused.

"I know, right?" she agreed excitedly.

She pulled him toward her truck.

"Come on, give you a ride home," she said.

In front of his trailer, she leaned over the console and gave him a soft kiss.

"I uh, I'm kind of sad won't be getting them poems no more," she whispered.

"I uh, I'll write more," he promised.

"Yeah, but I liked opening my locker and there would be another one," she whispered, looking at her lap.

"I'll write you one every day," he promised.

"No you won't," she whispered, a tremor in her voice. "You, you're going find somebody new. You said you going to DeGarde in a few weeks."

"Find someone as beautiful as you?" Todd asked. "Not hardly."

"You, you think I'm pretty?" she asked, chancing a glance at him.

"Not pretty; beautiful," he corrected.

His mother was working at the diner, wouldn't be home until four o'clock. Todd fixed them both a soda and smiled as Becky looked around with interest.

They drank in silence, neither one really knowing what to say. Then she drained her glass and put the glass onto the coffee table, on a stone coaster.

"You uh, you want another one?" he asked.

"You really think I'm beautiful?" she asked.

In his bedroom, he helped her out of her pull over blouse. In between kisses, Todd fumbled with her bra and finally freed her globes of flesh. He was clumsy in his attention to her flesh; these were the first breasts he'd ever touched.

This was fine with Becky; Todd was the first boy to ever touch her breasts. When he bent his head and took one hard nipple into his mouth, she groaned and crushed his head in a tight grip, pressing his mouth tightly to her flesh.

He eased her backward onto his bed and they kissed hotly. Then he was sucking on her other nipple and Becky squirmed. It really felt as if his mouth on her nipple was wired directly to her pussy. She could feel the crotch of her panties pressing firmly against her pussy and could feel how sodden the crotch of her panties felt.

"Ooh!" she moaned as he hefted her large breasts in his hands.

His hands fumbled with the clasp of her jeans and she froze for a moment. She wasn't sure she'd wanted to go this far. Then his teeth gently nipped her nipple and she kicked off her tennis shoes and helped him slide her jeans and panties down and off.

Her small cleft was covered by a sparse patina of brown hairs. He could see her slit, could see the inner lips trying to peek out.

He could smell her excitement; Becky had a heady aroma, a musky scent.

Her small belly had an adorable little 'outtie' belly button that seemed perfectly fitting for her. She groaned when he left her breasts and travelled down to her belly button. She giggled, then squealed when he suckled, then nipped her belly button.

Then he was kneeling on the floor between her legs, urging her legs further apart.

"Oh!" she screamed a short gasp when Todd put his mouth directly onto her wet pussy.

He licked up and down her wet slit, tasting her, savoring her flavor. Then his tongue grazed her thick clitoris as it peeked out of her cleft.

"Oh!" Becky gave another short bark of pleasure.

When he did to her clitoris what he had done to her nipples, her belly button, Becky let out a long 'oh' and drenched Todd's face with her ejaculate. Todd lapped it up, then attacked her clitoris again.

Then he was removing his clothes and Becky's eyes went wide. Even without her glasses on, she could see that Todd's cock was large, excited.

"I don't, I don't want go all the way," Becky frantically whimpered. "This, this, I mean, we're not even..."

"Oh," Todd said, his cock beginning to wilt.

"I mean, I'll do what you did, all right? That all right?" Becky begged.

Todd figured a blow job would be better than nothing at all, so he agreed.

They kissed, laying down on his unmade bed, her hands gently touching his scrawny body. He again toyed with her magnificent breasts while she gently caressed his flesh.

Then she kissed his throat, his chest, his belly button.

"Oh yeah," Todd sighed when her small hand gripped his fat cock.

"Yeah?" she giggled, giving his cock a few strokes.

"Yeah," Todd agreed.

"Shit!" he cried out when her small mouth took the head of his cock into the wet warmth.

She bobbed her head up and down a few times, taking the first two and a half inches of his fat meat into her small mouth.

Todd wanted to savor the moment. Watching her pretty face, eyes closed in concentration, mouth stretched wide to accommodate his girth was an erotic sight he would long remember. The feeling of her soft little tongue batting against his flesh as she sucked his cock head was a feeling that bordered on painful as he fought against the tidal wave of semen that bubbled up.

"Becky, I'm Becky, I can't..." Todd grunted, then began pumping his semen into Becky's hot mouth.

Becky sucked and stroked him, swallowing all he had to give. When he ceased pumping his semen, she let him fall from her mouth. Then she lay her head on his belly as her small hand continued to stroke his softening member.

"You uh, I, you ever heard of sixty nine?" Becky asked.

"Uh, yeah, I mean, I've never done it, but..." Todd admitted.

Becky must have taken this as an invitation; she swung her small leg up and over, then pressed her wet pussy to Todd's mouth. Then she stretched and pulled Todd's cock into her mouth.

"Mm-hmm!" she moaned in agreement as Todd began to lap at her pussy.

Her small rosebud winked at him and Todd craned and slapped her anus with his tongue. She froze for a moment, then wiggled her buttocks, a clear indication for him to continue.

She milked his cock as he licked and sucked her spicy anus. By the time his semen was bubbling up again, he had resumed sucking and licking her pussy.

"Oh, Todd, I'm..." she squealed and then orgasmed.

She frantically sucked his cock, stroking wildly, until he again filled her mouth with his semen.

"Shit, my mom's, she'll be home in like five minutes," Todd suddenly said.

Becky gave a scream, then hurried to dress.

Traffic must have been good that day; Mrs. Moore was stepping into the trailer three minutes after Todd announced her impending arrival.

"Honey? Whose truck's that out front?" she called out.

"Becky's," Todd called back.

"Becky? I know this Becky?" the woman asked.

"Hi," Becky said, blushing hotly as she stepped out of Todd's bedroom.

"Hi," Todd's mother said. Todd, I really don't want any girls in your bedroom when I'm not here."

"Here now; so it's okay if she's in my bedroom?" Todd asked.

"I got to go; nice meeting you, Mrs. Moore," Becky squeaked and beat a hasty retreat.

"Uh huh," Mrs. Moore sneered.

She surveyed the unkempt bed, then gave the air a meaningful sniff.

"Smells like a French whorehouse in here," she remarked.

"Really? I was thinking a Mexican one myself," Todd said.

"I have had a shitty day; I really don't need the smart mouth," Mrs. Moore snarled, pinching Todd's face in her strong fingers.

Todd and Becky did not see each other the next week. Then, graduation was upon them.

"Rebecca Meadows," Adam Hooper intoned. "Aaron Miller. Rodney Miller. Charles Mills. Todd Moore."

"Okay, y'all, swimming at my house!" Luanne called out, inviting the graduating class of 2015 to her home.

"You going?" Todd asked Becky.

"Well, yeah," she said.

They pulled up to the Holmes house. It was a large two story home with well-manicured lawn and large privacy fence enclosing the back. Luanne's Corolla was already parked in front, as was Rory's Lincoln Navigator.

Todd moved to open his door. Becky grabbed his arm.

"I uh, I love you," she said quietly, searching his face, thick glasses sliding down her button nose.

For a long moment, he stared at her. She looked almost amused as he struggled to speak.

"You? As good with words as you are?" she laughed. "Can't think of nothing say?"

"Becky, I uh," he stammered.

"Forget it," she said, grabbing her own door handle.

"I am so in love with you it fucking hurts," he blurted out. "And it scares me. A lot."

"You better not be, you better mean that," she whispered as she leaned across her console and kissed him.

Their kiss grew in intensity, but when Todd moved to touch her breasts, she pulled back.

"Not out here; they can see us," she whispered hoarsely.

They got out of the pickup truck and met at the front of the vehicle. She took his hand into her small one and smiled up at him. Then they walked across the lawn toward the front door of the Holmes' house.

"It scare you be in love with Luanne?" Becky asked quietly as they waited for someone answer the door.

"No," Todd said.

He smiled down at her. Then he knocked again on the heavy door.

"Luanne? Never going happen, so she never really could hurt me," Todd stated.

"I'll never..." Becky started to say.

"What the hell; can't read? Know you graduated high school," Mr. Holmes growled, yanking open the door.

"Read?" Becky asked.

"Oh, oh, damned sign fell down," Mr. Holmes grumbled and bent to retrieve a piece of paper from the porch.

He affixed it to the door and Todd and Becky saw that they were supposed to go to the rear gate.

"Hey, hey, sidewalk, huh?" Mr. Holmes yelled as they cut through the front yard.

"What an ass hole, huh?" Todd said.

"See where Luanne gets it from, huh?" Becky agreed.

As they reached the gate, Becky pulled on his arm and stopped him.

"Todd, I'll never hurt you," she whispered in her small voice.

She pulled him down, lips puckered for a kiss.

"I mean it," she promised when they pulled apart.

"Hey!" Luanne screamed excitedly when Becky and Todd entered the back yard.

Todd's cock jerked at the sight of Luanne Holmes in a bikini that was obscene. The color was a light pink; for a moment, it looked as if she had nothing on at all. The two straps barely contained her large breasts, and the bottom just barely covered her pubic mound.

"Snacks are right here, nothing in the pool, all right?" Luanne said. "Got drinks over here..."

She looked around, verified that her parents were out of ear shot, then leaned toward Becky and Todd.

"Got a bottle of vodka back corner of the yard," she whispered. "Rory brought it."

Then she was greeting some more new arrivals. Becky and Todd did grab some of the snacks Luanne's parents had put out. Todd poured them each a cola, then guided Becky toward a chaise lounge.

"You uh, you want any of that vodka?" Todd asked, after verifying that Luanne's parents weren't listening.

"No thank you," Becky said.

She looked up at Todd. Her pretty little face was drawn tight.

"My uh, my dad's an alcoholic," she whispered.

She looked down at her plate of finger food.

"He uh, he wasn't there today," she whispered, a sob in her throat.

Todd put his arm around her. She leaned heavily against him.

"He wasn't there," she repeated. "I mean, I didn't expect, I would have been shocked but..."

Her small frame shook and Todd pulled her even closer.

Another student, Lorie Dahms, obviously already heavily into Rory's vodka, came wobbling toward them.

"I'm his only daughter," Becky sobbed out.

"Hey, hey, no crying here!" Lorie loudly declared, standing in front of the two.

She threw her arms up. The maneuver caused the strap of her bikini top to shift and Todd had an unobstructed view of the girl's large light brown areolae and slightly puckered nipples.

"We graduated!" Lorie screamed, unmindful of her blatant display of flesh.

"Uh huh, hey Lorie, you mind?" Todd said.

"Hey, hey, let me show, want see what my Uncle Rod got me?" the blonde girl asked, fingers in the waistband of her bikini bottom.

Before Todd or Becky could respond, Lorie pushed down the front of her bikini. Becky's head was down as she sobbed. Todd, however, got an up close look at Lorie's blonde pussy.

The hair that remained was a slightly darker blonde than the straw colored hair on her head. It was curly, stiff in appearance. It did not extend up to the top of her tight little slit and Todd could see the razor stubble where Lorie, or someone had shaved it away.

And there were two cherries tattooed on the right side of Lorie's pubic mound.

"See? That way, I'll always be cherry!" Lorie screamed.

Then she seemed to remember that there were others around. Lorie looked around as she quickly pulled up her bikini bottom.

"Let's just go," Todd finally said as Becky's shaking subsided.

"No, no, it's your graduation too," Becky bravely said.

"Yeah, but I'm not having any fun if you're not having any fun," Todd countered.

Becky looked into Todd's eyes. Then she kissed him softly.

"Wasted a lot of time; could have been with you," she lamented quietly.

"Could have been with you," Todd agreed.

They did thank Luanne, thanked Luanne's parents, and made their escape. Just as they closed the gate, they could hear Lorie screeching and someone.

"What did her uncle get her?" Becky asked.

"A tat, a tattoo," Todd said.

"What kind of uncle gets his niece a tattoo?" Becky wondered aloud as she unlocked the door of her truck.

"On her pussy?" Todd agreed.

"It was on her pussy?" Becky screeched.

"Two cherries," Todd agreed. "Why she said she'd always be cherry."

"You looked?" Becky accused, unhappy with him.

"Hey, just sitting there, hugging you and she just drops trou, shows it to me," Todd defended.

"So uh, where you want to go?" Becky asked a moment later.

"I uh, oh, hey, my mom gave me a twenty; want go to the movies?" Todd asked.

"Your mom home?" Becky asked.

"Drive by the diner and we'll see," Todd suggested.

Mrs. Moore was not at the diner. A quick drive past the trailer park showed that her car was there, and so was the car of Mr. Brocker, her boyfriend.

"Fucker's married," Todd admitted. "She actually believes him says he's going leave his wife and kids. Shit; he's got six kids. He ain't leaving them."

"I didn't, I didn't eat at the party," Becky said.

So they went to the Full Moon Diner. The bored waitresses on duty recognized Abby's kid and both teased Todd about having a girlfriend.

"She's a cutie pie, Honey," Daphne said, elbowing Todd.

"Yes ma'am, she is beautiful," Todd agreed.

"Oh, and y'all just graduated?" Nelson, the cook yelled through the counter window.

"Yes sir," Todd said.

"On the house, boy," Nelson declared.

"Thank you, sir," Todd said.

"Boy, don't call me 'sir,' I work for a living," Nelson ordered.

Todd did try to leave a five dollar tip, but Nettie refused it. Another drive past the trailer park showed that Mr. Brocker was still visiting. After another hour of driving aimlessly, they passed by a third time and the two cars were still there.

Finally, Becky sighed in resignation and pulled up behind Mr. Brocker's BMW.

"When, uh, when you leaving for DeGarde?" she whispered.

"Next Tuesday," Todd said.

"Not fair," Becky whispered, voice shaking.

"I know," Todd agreed.

They kissed for a few moments, then Todd reluctantly got out of the truck.

"Hey, hey, there he is!" Sam Brocker said cheerfully when Todd entered the trailer.

"Hello, Mr. Brocker," Todd said politely.

"Hey, been waiting get you this, boy," Sam said, pulling a package from beside the couch. "Graduation present."

"Oh, thank you, sir, that was very thoughtful of you," Todd said.

He did not like the man. Todd found him to be too familiar with him, found him to be too willing to encroach on Todd's personal space. He was loud, boisterous; said it was from his thirty years of living in the Bronx.

But Todd knew Sam helped his mother with the bills; Abby's salary and tips from the diner barely covered their rent on the trailer park's lot. Sam paid their utilities, their food, and their insurance.

"Wow, it's pretty heavy," Todd said, hefting the box.

"Open it, boy, go on, open it," Sam said in his annoying New York accent.

Todd gasped when he did peel the paper away. It was a brand new lap top computer.

"And, and, got them load that word program on there; Abby tells me you can really whip out them poems," Sam said.

"Mr. Brocker, I, thank you so much," Todd said sincerely.

"Hey, hey, can't let you go on off college no way take notes, huh?" the man said.

"I, this is, wow," Todd said.

He spent the night in his room, joyously opening programs, reading the texts of each application. The Microsoft Word program was a true gem; Todd typed out five poems about Becky, her sweet kisses, her whisper soft voice, her beautiful brown eyes.

"Todd, it's one o'clock," Abby complained through his closed door.

"Okay," Todd called back.

"I can hear you clacking away on that damned thing," Abby complained.

"Oh, okay," Todd reluctantly agreed.

In the morning, just as he heard his mother's voice call out that she was leaving, Todd rolled over and came in contact with something warm. Warm and soft.

"Morning," Luanne whispered.

"Lu, what? What are you doing in here?" Todd asked in an urgent whisper.

"I knocked but no one answered, so I just came on in," Luanne giggled.

She then pushed the sheet down to reveal that she was nude. Her breasts were magnificent, monumental. Large mounds of pale flesh each capped with a light pink areole and hard crinkled nipple.

Her belly was flat, with an adorable little dimple of a belly button. And her triangle of blonde curls could not hide her slit from view. Her inner lips were wet, peeking out through the damp curls of her pussy.

"God damn it, Todd! What'd I tell you?" Todd's mother's voice called out, harsh, angry. "Get off that damned computer while I'm trying to sleep!"

An hour later, Abby called out that she was leaving. She still sounded quite irritated with him. Todd lingered in bed for thirty minutes more; daylight was just beginning to break. Then with a grunt, he got up and went into the hall bathroom.

Sliding the door shut, he dropped his briefs to the floor. Steeling himself for the blast of cold water that was sure to come Todd started the shower.

His cock was hard; he'd been thinking of Luanne's blonde pussy and big tits and hot wet mouth. He began to stroke his hard cock, imagining sliding his soapy cock between her wet, soapy breasts.