Write It Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a grunt, he spurted his semen onto the shower wall. Finally, erection taken care of, Todd showered.

He toweled himself off, then padded, still nude, into the bedroom. He froze; Becky was sitting at his desk, reading his latest entry. She had her shorts unzipped and was rubbing herself as she read his words.

"Like my ass, huh?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Huh? Uh, hey, how'd you get in here?" Todd asked.

"I knocked, but no one answered. When I tried the door, it was open," Becky admitted, getting to her feet.

She put her glasses on the desk, then allowed her shorts and panties to fall to the floor. Her tee shirt and cotton bra followed, fluttering to the floor to lay in a heap.

"I uh, that's got to hurt, right?" she asked, nodding toward the computer screen. "I mean, you're pretty big."

"It, yeah, I mean, shit, I don't know, but it probably does," Todd stammered, cock causing his towel to tent out.

"The... Vaseline," she said, reading his screen through severely squinted eyes. "Go get the Vaseline."

He dropped his soggy towel to the floor of his bedroom and scampered back into his bathroom. He found the nearly empty jar of bargain brand petroleum jelly and carried it back to bedroom.

Becky was on his unmade bed, on her knees. Her shoulders were pinned to the bed, her small hands were pulling her sweet bubble cheeks apart.

Todd dipped a finger into the slimy jelly and knelt on the bed behind his girlfriend both shuddered as he ran the greased fingertip around her tightly clenched rosebud. Then he used a little pressure. His finger pressed past her clenched flesh and entered her anus.

He could feel the tight ring as it clamped down on his finger. He could feel the smooth flesh, feel the warmth of her flesh as he pushed into her.

"Oh," she moaned quietly.

"I'm hurting you?" Todd asked.

"No, no, that just feels, oh, God. I mean, when you were licking my, when you put your tongue up there, but this, oh!" Becky moaned and grunted.

Todd had his finger all the way inside of her rectum. He twisted the finger in an ever widening circle, then slowly pulled the finger out. Then, when just the tip of his finger was inside of her, he drove the finger back in. Becky let out a small 'oof' and shuddered.

He greased up his index finger and wormed the index and middle fingers into her. Her small hands continued to pull on her buttocks. Her buttocks had white marks where her fingers pulled hard on her soft flesh.

Todd twisted and pumped the two fingers in and out of her buttocks. Then he grabbed the jar of petroleum jelly in his other hand and brought the mouth of the jar to his hard, throbbing cock.

Becky was grunting and moaning, eyes tightly shut, mouth open. A thin line of drool dribbled out, wetting Todd's blanket.

Her eyes shot open and her mouth opened wide when the blunt head of Todd's cock pressed into her greasy anus.

"I, wait, oh God, Todd!" Becky cried out as the blunt head forced into her anus, pushing past her sphincter.

There was a flash of white hot pain. His fingers had been slightly uncomfortable at first but that discomfort had given away to pleasure.

But Todd's cock was much larger than his fingers. He paid no attention to her protests; his cock was in a warm, tight grip. Her muscles were attempting to force the intruder out and he could feel every pulse, every ripple as she tried to expel his cock from her bowels.

'Oh God, oh God," he grunted and loosed a torrent of sperm deep into her guts.

Todd stepped into his bedroom and gasped. The new computer sat on his desk, the scream a spider web.

Then Becky's small hand slapped his face.

"You are one sick fucker!" she screamed at him. "I can't believe you would write that kind of sick shit! About me!"

She moved to kick him but he stepped aside. The foot landed on his thigh, not his crotch as she had intended. It still hurt and he yelped.

"Fuck you, don't call me, don't send me any of your stupid poems, ever!" Becky screamed and ran out of his bedroom.

A moment later, the door of the trailer slammed.

"What the, aw shit, Todd!" Abby grumbled as she came out of her bedroom, still wet from her shower.

"Aw Todd, your new computer!" Abby said.

Sam shrugged, and said that was why he'd had the thing insured.

Just before Todd was to leave for the University of Louisiana at DeGarde, Sam handed him the repaired computer. Todd again thanked the man for his generosity.

"Son, well, guess I'm kind of out of line, calling you son, huh?" the man smiled. "Boy, I like you. Kind of remind me of me when I was your age. Young and dumb and full of cum, huh?"

And when the man shook Todd's hand, there were five crisp one hundred dollar bills in Todd's hand.

"Know you're on a scholarship, but hey, a little walking around money, huh?" Sam said.

Abby then hugged her son. There were a few tears in her eyes. Todd suddenly felt the sting of tears.

"Ready, sir," the bus driver said.

Todd boarded the bus and took a seat. He then did a double take. In the parking lot, he could see Becky's truck, parked next to Sam's car. A crying Becky sat in the truck, waving to him.

"I love you," he mouthed.

Of course, she couldn't see Todd through the tinted windows of the large bus. She didn't know if he could see her. But she kept waving and waving until the bus pulled out of the parking lot.

"That's that girl, smashed the computer all up," Abby said as they walked to Sam's car.

"In the truck?" Sam asked as the truck pulled out of the parking lot, following the bus.

Becky drove behind the large bus until the bus reached I-10. Then with a little toot of her horn, she took the next exit.

"I love you," Todd said as he watched Becky's truck loop back toward Sweet Oak, Texas.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, take the time to rate my stories.

For those that are having trouble following the stream of consciousness, the only sexual act that ever took place was when Todd and Becky were in his room, performing oral sex on one another. Every other sexual act was just Todd's vivid imagination. Yes, Becky did smash his computer screen. And yes, she did follow Todd's bus until the bus reached I-10 East.

Have a swell day.