All Comments on 'Writer's Block Ch. 04'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

I was so excited to see that the next chapter was published. Can't wait to read more. The tension between the two characters is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
thank GOD you're back

more more more more more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

That was extremely sexy. Nothing better than a guy who loves going down on a woman. You are amazing. More,please.

darknessindaydarknessindayalmost 17 years ago
Superb!!!

Ya know... every day I hope to find some of your submissions. Today I was completely thrilled that another of your beauties posted. Please more?

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
Coming along

This is a very good story, I like the pace. Some might think it's slow but it is going just fine. Keep up the excellent work. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!!!

So freakin' good!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 17 years ago
I was hoping the father

would get the girl! This will have to do, and it's heating up nicely. Why do I hold out hope for the older guy? Us older guys have dreams, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So well done

drama, suspence, anticipation, fire and office sex, what could be better. Great job, J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You Rock

Please go on with this story i think alot of us want you to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Twitch!

Wow! Inspiring stuff! Love the Aussie kiss... Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice but..

why do the girls in your stories always complain about how short they are and such? I say you make the next one self-confident.

photon100photon100almost 17 years ago
I think I am moving to Canada....

Your writing is just simply first-rate. I enjoyed your "Hell Yeah" story when it was the only posting and just today happened in to see you have posted several more!

"Fledgling writer who spends a great deal of time at my boring job dreaming up naughty stories"?

FirstKiss, there is no characteristic of your writing that is fledgling. Your erotica is the best, erotic, sexy and sensitive. Funny sometimes too. Thank you so much! You are on my list now gal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Lord!

you certainly know how to hook readers. this is one awesome story. i like the tension, the dialogue,....even the characters w/ insecurities.

Imogen is one lucky girl. a father and 4 sons w/ the same taste in women, *shivers*. Oh, the fantasies!

greta job! Kudos!

CinJudesCinJudesalmost 17 years ago
Intoxicatingly Erotic

Your stories truly span the gap between romance and erotica in a way that is utterly magical. The characters voices are intoxicating and real and the emotions you evoke in the readers are simply sublime. I can't wait for more of this story as well as your other non-completed works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it

Will there be more? I love these guys and the whole story line. Very effective and clever. Well done with a high passion quotient. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please, may we have some more?!

Absolutely love this series & character (hell yeah is still my favorite to date though!). Please tell me you that this story will continue?!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I just love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
*Gulp*.... Wow!

I simply adore this chapter. I've reread it a few times now, and I think it definitely ranks up there as one of my favorites that you've written (across all your stories). I always come back to it; it's just that great. I love the insight and interaction between these two characters, not to mention, I think it's one of the most erotic, steamy and romantic love scenes I've ever read on this site, period. Your writing, dialogue and character development are just awesome. I truly and sincerely hope to see this story continued someday, I think it's marvelous :)

cpm09cpm09over 14 years ago
Bloody Hell!

that was bloody good!! I love your stories! soo fucking perfect!

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 12 years ago
You own me.

"...Sim laughed. "You're such a writer, Imogen. Always using more words than necessary."

I laughed along with him, feeling my fears dissipate at the sound. "And you're such an editor Sim. Never using enough."

(One minor note: The setting. They need to lock the door?)

Cindi47Cindi47about 10 years ago

omg, in the office!!!!!! WOW!!! Did he lock the door?

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
suspicion...

Uhhmm, firstkiss, I'm not quite sure how to put this that does not sound insulting or sardonic but here goes a try anyway. I really am more curious then censorious.

Speaking of trite cliches, by any chance would Sim jr's hysterical reaction to hearing his father's voice on Imogen's AM be a sarcastic dig at the childish behavior of the beloved heroes of the Loving Wives genre stories?

Cause, wow, if Sam jr is drunkenly driving a Mustang. You've perfectly nailed that character as the 'Saintly Man betrayed and destroyed by the Evil Woman". feeding the victimization addiction of the spelunking trolls who favorite those misogynist stories and authors .

TommybowlerTommybowlerover 9 years ago
Nice

I am enjoying the writing and the story, but do you have to end the chapters in the middle of a scene ? It drives my mad, I guess it is a clever way to keep us reading.

HeyFor4HeyFor4over 6 years ago
Oh My Goodness!

This story is amazing! As a writer myself, this drives me crazy with desire. I LOVE the pace, and the beauty of your words. I can hardly wait to ream more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
you´re doing well...

i´ll be sad when i run through all your stories...

¨I was unaccustomed to complements¨ is a malapropism for compliments...

they´re homonyms with unrelated meanings.

still, love your writing. also love my wife, though her grammar is like yours in many ways - i just don't tell her...

LrtikagraphLrtikagraphabout 1 year ago

The reasons to write erotica are superb! We hear the author herself, and she is wonderful. Terrific, terrific writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tops all other stories on Lit. It is wonderfully erotic, psychologically insightful and artfully written.

Thank you for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories