All Comments on 'Writer's Block Ch. 05'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateover 16 years ago
Still damn good!

Glad to see this one continue! Like seeing an old friend again. Sim's father really seems to lack any redeeming character traits, I really hope he will get what he deserves this time. I like what is happening to Imogen, I suspect we will see her grow more as this one goes. Thanks for another good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Finally!

What a long wait but it was worth it. Another fantastic chapter. I can't help you with your editing needs - I can barely spell myself.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
I've been missing this story

I love the slow development of both Sim and our heroine. The juxtaposition of her writing erotic literature yet only having one painful and unsatisfying sexual encounter is great.

<br><br>

I don't know what to think about Sim's father, but he sounds like a terrible philanderer who behaved very badly toward his wife during her illness. I can certainly understand Sim's feelings toward him. <br><br>

I look forward to how this story unfolds, and to lessons 4 and 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Better and Better

Thanks for #5. Your Muse continues to seduce my mind, and you have me writing a half- dozen options for possibilities of the next chapter. Keep up the excellent work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

can't wait for the next chapter.i waited so long for this story to continue and i loved every minute of this chapter.now all you have to do is finish "not my type" and i'm a happy camper

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Worth the wait.

Glad you are back to writing again. This chapter was well worth the wait. Thanks for a great read!

marexotic18marexotic18over 16 years ago
Yay!

Keep up the great work! I love the stories!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 16 years ago
Intelligent, sensuous, and witty!

What more can a reader want?

t0nst3rst0nst3rsover 16 years ago
I didn't like Sim's father before,

But now I really hate him! Glad to see you working on this piece-keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
!!!!!!!

I need to know what happens next!!!

thank you thank you for the wonderful update

and update more soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh yes!!!!

I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE GONE ON WITH THIS STORY AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME!!!! I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES AND YOUR DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVOURITES!

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ME (AND I AM SURE EVERYBODY ELSE, TOO) YOU ONLY HAVE TO FINISH "NOT MY TYPE"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Come on, first kiss!

You're the best writer on literotica. Post, already!

hedi6789hedi6789over 16 years ago
You rock!!!

This story of yours is great - as always!!!! Please don't make us wait any longer....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
come on

pleeeeease go on writing firstkiss!!

whats going to happen next?

your stories are most definitely one of the best i've read here! and i've read quite some^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
*sigh*

This one is my favorite it has to be, no question about it. I hope you get an editor soon, don't think i can wait too long before reading the next chapter. Brilliant work.

fiery_Mfiery_Mover 16 years ago
Oh wow!

I just read through all the chapters and WOW ... this is SUCH a great story. SOOO amazingly HOT. *fans herself* Good stuff, I CANNOT wait for the next chapter! Soon I hope...pleeease?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What an initiation.

The teacher/novice aspect of this story is incredibly sexy.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Fantastic

Can't wait to read more - loved it.

enemyinsideofmeenemyinsideofmeabout 16 years ago
wow

i hope you're able to find an editor to your liking soon, because i can hardly wait for you to continue with all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
When do we get to read more???

I cannot wait until you give us another part of this story! I love Sim and Imogen and the way you've got them so entwined! The facets of this story are great. PLEASE-give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Have you found an editor yet?

I hope you find an editor soon, because I'm going crazy waiting for you to continue this story! You're a talented writer, so I'm sure you'll find a good editor soon. I love these characters; please don't make us wait too long for the next installment! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Where is Chapter 6??

We're waiting!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love your stories!!

Please please PLEASE update this one soon! This is one of my favorites from you, so I'm dying to know what's next for Sim and Imogen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I hope it's soon

I love reading your stories. Please add the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
the pain, the pain

dude you're killing me here. i keep checking back hoping that another chapter has been posted, and i'll get just a sliver of something more. even if it's half a page i would be over the moon. i love this story. you've got to love it too- it's too tantalizing a plot to not finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i'm in love!!

not only with the story but the characters themselves!!

please please please write another chapter! you're killing me [and a lot of other people it seems].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
oh, god..

you're killing me here! I can't wait for the next chapter. and i must also say that i immensely appreciate that we seem to have the same taste in men. the guys in your stories drive me crazy! your stories always give me butterflies... feels like falling in love all over again.

VicanVicanalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

I've just read all 5 chapter's of this story and I am blown away! You're a great writer, and this story is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story - I hope you'll submit it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Soon?!

Wow I love your writing! It's so tastefully done. But please, when are you coming out with CH 6? Unless you're done with this? Because it's been a whole year already! :)

briorrosebriorrosealmost 16 years ago
More, please!

This is my favorite story on the site so far. I adore it, and Sim, and Imogene. Your men are like the perfect fantasy. And you've left us hanging for so long! If all that's holding you back is the lack of an editor, I will gladly volunteer. Honestly!

CalifornianBLondeCalifornianBLondealmost 16 years ago
You're Back!

I'm so glad to see that you are back, I had to re-read this one and I was reminded by how much I'm still dying for the next chapter. Please PLEASE finish this one, I think it's your best story yet. Your characters are fantastic, and you can feel the tension between Sim and his father. Please please keep this one going, it's too good to not. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Holding Out For More!

It's great to see you back writing and posting again! I'm enjoying reading about Joe and Rhiannon's story currently, even if it's not Writer's Block, it's just read to read your stuff. I'm secretly hoping there's still more to come for this pair though, the build up has been so hot, lol! Hopefully there's a chapter 6 buried someplace? I'm sure a lot of your readers look forward to seeing more for Sim and Im. Good luck and thanks for the wonderful tales :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So . . . ?

I love your stories, i'm extasic you're back !!

And i love the new not my type story, i'm just hopin' that you somehow want to continue this story too . . .

= ]

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please please continue

this is so amazing and the story is just trully getting started... please continue

MadisonXMadisonXover 15 years ago
Sitting, waiting, wishing.

This is honestly one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. I'm dying here. I seriously need more chapters. (yes, that's a plural)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please write more!

I'm dying here... Nuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love your writing.

When will there be more??

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love your story!

Please make Jude fall in love with Imogen. That'll be fun!

cutekittencutekittenover 15 years ago
Hope to see more soon!

I can't wait until you do the next chapter!! I hope it is soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You haven't updated for a whole year!!!

please update this story!!! Why haven't you updated this for more than a year. Please don't just end it like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love, love, loved it!

This story is amazing! You are a truely talented writer. This is my fave out of all your stories and I really hope you write some more. Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow great story~~

This story was posted a while ago, I hope u had found your editor..new to your stories and my English is not perfect so..^^ cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
detached head???

I laid my head on the table and tried to breathe deeply to

Only if the head was severed from the body; other wise it's "I lay my head on the table..." But Lay, laid, lie, etc are so damn confusing, even for veteran writers!

sparknclasssparknclassover 11 years ago
Ahahahaha!!!!

Of course. They get caught. And interrupted. Again. Glad you gave them time to get decent. LOL

DadDavisDadDavisalmost 10 years ago
I'm satisfied with this story

Usually I find the words that are wrong and the him and her errors(she kissed her wonderful breasts-this wasn't a leszbian story)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES