Writer's Block Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firstkiss
firstkiss
3,008 Followers

"You're so sensitive," he murmured in a low voice. "You're amazing."

"Thanks," I gasped as he lowered his mouth to my neck and sucked gently. My back arched off the couch in a combination of surprise and pleasure.

"You're welcome," Sim chuckled into my ear. His low voice sent shivers racing across my skin. "If I told you a secret, would you blush?"

The gentle, teasing tone in his voice made me smile. "I don't know, is blushing a good thing?"

"When you do it, it's beautiful, so yeah," Sim said. He smiled against my neck and bit my earlobe playfully before he whispered: "Your nipples are so hard I can see them through the fabric of your dress. It makes me want to taste them. May I?"

Sim was right: I did blush -- about a million shades of red that made him laugh in the deep bass tone I liked so much. I turned to bury my face in his shoulder but nodded my assent before I could over-think the situation and back out.

"Thank God," Sim growled. "I'll stop at any time, all you have to do is ask, okay?"

I nodded again and waited with breathless anticipation as Sim's fingers met the first of the many buttons which ran down the front of my sundress. The fourth button had been successfully freed when Sim stopped, his fingers nestling just at the top of my cleavage. The lack of movement made me raise my head.

"W-what's wrong," I asked in a panic, afraid I'd done something he didn't like.

The expression on Sim's face was serious and intense. "Nothing's wrong, Sweetness. I want you to look at me when I touch you. I don't want you to hide from this anymore. I know you don't believe it yet, but this is who you are," he brushed his hand lightly over my sundress-covered breast and groaned when my eyes opened wider. My nipple pearled even more tightly against the fabric and heat shot straight to my loins.

He returned his attention to my buttons and this time I didn't turn away, but watched his determined expression as he released me from my dress. "You're beautiful," he murmured, slipping the fifth button free. "And sexy," the sixth button fell to his expert touch. My breath came out in rapid, ragged gasps which echoed Sim's own. "And...," he paused at the seventh button, slipping his fingers beneath the fabric to tease at the cleft between my breasts. "And not wearing a bra?"

I shrugged, giggling at the stunned expression on Sim's handsome face. "I don't really need one," I explained. "Besides, this dress has such thin straps you'd be able to tell if I had a bra on. I think it's a little tacky when you can see a girl's bra straps, don't you?"

Sim response rumbled low in his throat. "Actually, I think it's hot. I just assumed you were wearing a strapless number. I never imagined you'd leave the house without one."

"Surprise?" I giggled.

Sim leaned his forehead against my own and took several deep breaths. I watched him unabashedly, completely amazed by the raw passion painted across his face. "You surprise me at every turn, Imogen Wallis. Maybe I shouldn't admit this to you, but I'm so hard right now it hurts."

My response was a low laugh so coy I couldn't believe it came from my own lips. "Is that lesson five?" I murmured.

Sim nodded before opening his eyes. "Possibly, but I'd hate to skip lesson four. I've been looking forward to lesson four for a long time."

I reached up and released buttons seven, eight, nine, and ten in rapid succession. "Okay then," I whispered. "It wouldn't be very nice of me to make you wait any longer."

"You flirt," Sim accused good-naturedly. "Maybe I'm not such a bad teacher after all."

"Not at all," I giggled as I drew the front of my sundress open. Sim groaned loudly as more flesh was revealed, but he stopped me with a touch before I could bare my breasts completely.

"Let me do it," he whispered in a husky undertone. He traced the upper curve of my breasts with a slow caress that made my insides blaze. "God, Imogen. I want to taste you so badly." He pushed back more of my dress until my right nipple was revealed, and we both groaned loudly as the combination of cool air and Sim's hot gaze caused it to harden further.

When he dipped his head to take me into his mouth the moan torn from my lungs was loud and long. I hadn't expected it to feel so good. I watched Sim through a haze of arousal so unexpected I was dizzy with it. The sight of his mouth against me was so much more erotic than I would have guessed and I was so taken in by it that I didn't notice as he'd undone a few more buttons to free my other breast until he pinched my left nipple lightly.

The combined sensation of Sim's fingers and his mouth was more than I could take and I squirmed against him, wanting something more than I really understood. I could feel the length of his hardness against my hip and knew when the time came I wouldn't be afraid of it, of him. Anyone who could make me feel that good couldn't possibly hurt me.

I clutched at Sim's shoulders as he transferred his lips from one breast to the other. "This isn't fair," I gasped when the ability to speak returned to me. "When do I get to see you with your shirt off?"

Sim laughed against my breast and shucked off his rumpled dress-shirt with alarming speed. I ran my hands appreciatively over his broad shoulders and thick arms, purring with pleasure at the rock-hard muscle beneath my fingers.

"God, you're amazingly beautiful. You're unlike anything I've ever seen before," Sim murmured as his mouth travelled back up to my throat. He shifted his weight so that his chest covered my own and I gasped as the heat of his body permeated my own. The rough rasp of his chest hair teased at my exposed skin. His hand travelled down to cradle my hip and still my impatient, unconscious wiggling.

"Keep that up," Sim said in a low moan, "and you'll end this before it's truly begun."

I laughed and tested the theory with another little wiggle. Sim's hand snuck under the hem of my sundress and pushed the fabric upwards until he clutched at my ass to keep me from any continued writhing.

I fell into his kisses, returning his enthusiasm with a fervour I couldn't quite believe myself capable of. No little voice remained in my head, nothing felt as if it was holding me back any longer. Any fears I had, any hesitation I might have felt, was swallowed up by the overwhelming magnetism of Sim. Every touch felt right.

I heard the slam of the front door through a fog. Sim was much more attuned to the noise than I was, however. His head shot up as the clatter of sneaker-clad feet thumped noisily down the front hall.

"Shit," Sim swore quietly. He reached down to the floor beside us and found his dress shirt to cover me before he smoothed down the fabric of my dress to conceal my bottom from view.

"Hey, Sim -- what the hell are you doing home so early?" yelled a loud voice from the back of the house. I could hear the slam of the fridge door coincide with the unmistakable sound of a can of soda pop being opened. I barely had time to pull on Sim's shirt and hold it closed before a young, slim, dark-haired man burst into the livingroom, soda in hand.

"Holy crap," he laughed, taking in the sight of me and Sim with a pair of familiar-coloured brown eyes. "Shit, sorry man. Class got cancelled this afternoon. If I'd known you were going to be here, I'd have gone to the library or somethin'." His cocky smile was enough like Sim's that I immediately knew who stood before us even before he crossed the room to hold out his hand to me and introduce himself.

"You must be the lovely Imogen. I've heard a hell of lot about you from a couple of sources. I'm Jude Forster, nice to meet you."

To be continued...

-------

[A Plea for Help: normally I wouldn't do this and interrupt your reading time but I hope that you, my dear readers, can be of some assistance. I need an editor. I had an editor for a very brief period of time and things were great, but due to circumstances beyond my control he had to retire... and so now I'm all alone again.

I'm looking for someone familiar with my work who is willing to cultivate a writing/editing relationship with me and help spot all those pesky spelling/grammatical/punctuation problems which still creep into my stories, despite all my careful self-editing. I take my writing very seriously and would like to find someone just as dedicated as I am to making each chapter as perfect and polished as possible. If you're seriously interested in helping me out (and honestly qualified in some sense to do so - remember I was an English Major too, and can spot a fake from a mile away) please contact me through the links below. Thanks! ~firstkiss~]

firstkiss
firstkiss
3,008 Followers
12