All Comments on 'Wrong Room'

by gene_ericson

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG !

Very hot story...keep this one going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes very HOT and arousing .... hopefully Kyle will remember he wasn't with Karen and go ask Missy if they did anything ! Now they want to go somewhere safe and talk and hopefully she'll show him just what happened.

Thanks ! Please give us descriptions and write the next chapter very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intense

Amazing. Please let Kyle remember...

Rawmaster60Rawmaster60over 8 years ago
Recovering

It sometimes takes a day or two, but should remember. Then the story may be very interesting. 5 stars

csoshcsoshover 8 years ago
PLEASE -

This story just HAS to have more chapters!

lemonheadslemonheadsover 8 years ago

Very good job. I love the analytical approach Melissa took to find out about sex. Please continue this story with Melissa being in love with her brother, let the brother slowly remember, then happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I agree with Lemonheads, please continue the story and a happy ending (No pun intended) for the brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
With out a doubt

You really need to continue this story

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
I sure hope there are more chapters!!!

Please tell us more!!!!!!! Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ripe for more chapters!

As Kyle remembers, and surely he will, please give us descriptions. Does Kyle have any hair on that hard chiseled chest? It would be great to have Missy trace her fingers lovingly through that hair, and to trace her fingers up and down hairy thighs, giving him another sensory awareness of touch. More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No hairy legs please

I agree with the others that Kyle should realize who it was in a follow-up story.

But please Don't reference any leg hair. Like most men (including myself), he probably has some unless he actually shaves himself (for whatever reason), but there's no need to call attention to it. That's like calling attention to dandruff. Also something most people have that you don't want mentioned in a sexy story. Granted, nobody thinks dandruff is sexy, as opposed to some people liking leg hair, but ugh... let them imagine it if they want to. I'd much rather prefer you'd ignore the topic and continue your current description style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hm

Could you have Melissa miss/forget to take(/throw away?) the pill for at least a short while? Ideally with consequences that take some months to develop (no abortions though), but I'd be satisfied with an unresolved suspicion of it possibly having said consequences.

Khirsa78Khirsa78over 8 years ago
Great job

Way to go, short read was a good idea. It got us hooked and wanting more. I won't tell you how to write it but I would love to see another installment a little longer. I'm kind of partial to a good 4 page read. But again great job on the start of something great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * *

I've never been that drunk. It does make for a nice story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I liked the story and good read....part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice younger sister

Had a similar situation with my younger sister, but she started it differently.

She started coming into my room in her bathrobe, just after her shower, with nothing on under it.

Giving me peeks of what was under it.

Then it became a routine when she finished her shower, she be brushing her damp hair. Her robe opening, showing her young pink nippled tits to me one at a time.

She'd sit on my bed, her robe parting giving me a good look at her young shaved little pink cunt, she would just rock her leg, watching my expression.

I would just sit there enjoying the show as my cock got hard, knowing she loved it.

It finally happend when she came in one day, I was in my boxers as she went into her routine, this time my cock got hard and poked out of my boxers fully hard, dripping.

He eyes grew wide, she looked it my cock as if in a trance.

Then she opened her robe and went down on her knees, taking my cock in her little hand. She slipped her young mouth over my cock and sucked the precum out of it. Only stoppig to take my boxers off, and tounge licked my balls.

She didn't stop sucking until I shot my load of big brother cum in her sweet young mouth, a little dripping from her pink puffy lips.

She had a hard time swallowing it, but she did and sucked me clean.

With a big smile on her face, and a blush on her face. She smacked her lips.

Yummy that was good, she said.

We didn't fuck that day, but that was just around the corner.

Keep writing.

Enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmmm. Brings back good memories.

I used to tease my older brother ever since I started to grow my boobs in 7th grade. He was two years older and seemed to enjoy my teasing. I loved to hop on his lap and playfully kiss his face, trying to embarrass him. The whole time rubbing them on him and also grinding my pussy into his bulge. One day he was only wearing boxers and I has on my bikini. We were joking about him not being able to hang onto a girlfriend when I jumped onto his lap and stated missing all over him say I didn't understand as he had such a cute face that everyone just wanted to kiss. I I did it, I saw he was really looking at my boobs practically bouncing right in his face with my thin bikini. I felt him getting hard and began my ritual of squirming around on it. In a couple of minutes it poked out of his boxers and was pressed up against my bikini. I looked down and just got a quick thought that I wanted it in me. Before he could react I reached down, pulled my bikini aside and slid down on him. God it felt good. Needless to say I found every opportunity to have him fuck me after that. And with his new confidence he started to get girlfriends. We continued to play whenever we were both home from college.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Hot story, but...

Your math needs a bit of work. You said, "Three hands and then some! Estimating the size of her hand and doing the math in her head quickly, she figured it had to be at least 7" long...", that would make her hands about 2" wide. Unless Melissa's little person, no regular-sized adult has hands that small.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Room.....

....CONTIUED!!!!! You must go to the next chapter. How does he find out it wasn't Karen? Is there a second, third and forth brother sister hook up??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

I'm with many of the others part 2 please!

Cummer2Cummer2over 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Awesomely paced, real sibling passion! Nutted hard to this one, bro. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong room

Take her off the pill and watch the sparks fly see the story develop from there... Just Finish it on Chapter: 2 thr ? Good start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Do a second chapter, maybe of him replaying the dreamish thing and realizing it was her. And let it play out... please... Very very great read though!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

There definitely should be a part 2

darkcherrykink94darkcherrykink94about 6 years ago
The Bite on His Arm

He takes a shower and realises his arm is still sore from where Karen bit him. But it was a dream wasn't it? How could there be a bite? So if it wasn't Karen who bit him, then it could only be...

There now you have something to go on for chapter 2. Get to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Could have been a goog story

Spoiled by the crap about the pill

He should have just pushed is cock in as deep as it would go and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

Y

This is story land no VD or babies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

* * * *

She never touched herself and yet her mound was shaved? Unbelievable!

Let her have pubic hair (great by me) which is consistent with her innocence and lack of knowledge.

stubby178stubby178almost 3 years ago

I definitely would love it if there was a 2nd to see how this ends up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didnt have any brothers but i have had sex with my cousin first time after school in my room one day he said do you want to fuck i replied ok and we fucked on my bed. Thankfully he had condoms then now im on pill and love having him fill me with his sticky cum.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

what a unique and interesting take on sibling incest! Very creative and very well written on a few levels ! First I wasn’t bothered by constant spelling or grammar errors. Best writing I have seen in months in that regard. And it was both original and stimulating!

If I was younger it would have been a real wood maker, for sure. Trust me, it’s hell to get old! 5 drars if the dang things ever light up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, a story of rape by a female. Not what we usually get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, a story of rape by a female. Not what we usually get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous