Wrong Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't hard but she was pleased to note, it WAS getting harder by the second. Scooting in closer, her kisses took on a more feverish tone as she mashed her breasts to his chest. His cock was hard again in her soft little hand.

Changing the angle of her kisses, and the force of her body on his, she rolled him onto his back, straddling him.

Poised above him she looked once more at his unconscious frame. With a loving smile Melissa leaned down to give her brother a kiss. It was a quick kiss, full lips with a quick darting of the tongue. Sliding her hands down his chest to her knees, she continued drawing them up her legs, hooking the hemline of her nightie as she passed it, and finished drawing her nightie up and over her head.

Tossing her nightie in the corner where her laundry basket was, she brought her hands down and tweaked her hard nipples again. It was strange to her how the pain could be so stimulating and erotic but it was.

Her pussy was literally dripping cum all over his cock. It was hot and hard against her but she wasn't done yet.

Leaning forward to kiss him some more, she rolled her hips around, enjoying the sensation of his cock against her hot box and clit, when she felt the head of it catch in her folds. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise.

'Could it really be THAT easy!?' she wondered.

Pressing back, she felt herself opening up. Her mouth opened in ecstasy and surprise. Clapping a hand over her mouth to stifle the 'mews' she was beginning to utter, she continued pressing. This was like NOTHING she had ever experienced! This wasn't like putting in a tampon, which was the closest thing she had to compare it to, this was AMAZING!

He was nearly halfway in and she already felt full. How could she possibly take any more of him inside she didn't know, but it didn't hurt so she pressed on.

Her pussy spasmed and tightened up with each press onto him but as each spasm passed it allowed her to take even more.

When she felt the boniness of his hips on her pelvis and his pubic hairs tickling her shaved mound, she knew she was bottomed out.

Focusing on the welcome invader inside her tight little body, her pussy spasmed several more times, each time relaxing, loosening up a bit more, as she became acclimated to it's presence.

"Oh my God!" she whispered. It felt better than anything she could have ever imagined.

'And this is just step one.' her mind teased.

She began moving slowly, in part because she wasn't sure what to do and partly because on some level, she was still afraid of waking up Kyle. Back and forth she rocked her hips feeling him move ever so slightly within. Leaning forward gave her a better angle as she worked up to longer and longer strokes. When she found the limit of her motions, she started experimenting. She would thrust down on him hard, roll her hips around feeling his cock twirling inside her pussy, then rock her hips forward and back while clenching her thigh muscles, effectively milking his cock with her pussy.

She was glad he was so passed out because it gave her a chance to play. It let her figure out what should could do and what she liked without feeling like she was being judged. Rocking back and forth on his cock some more, she was glad she had sucked his dick first because she knew her own orgasm was fast approaching and from what her friends had told her, he probably wouldn't have lasted this long already.

All shame gone, she let her fingers drift down to play with her clit while continuing to ride her brothers meat.

Soon, a grunting not her own alarmed her. Looking down she saw Kyle's eyes were partially open again. It didn't seem like he could bring them to focus but he was clearly aware of what was happening.

Kyle felt like he was drifting in and out of dreamland. 'Why did I drink so much?' he wondered, 'and why do I feel so good?'

And then it dawned on him that he was being ridden! Someone was fucking him! And he was close, So Close, and by the sounds they were making, so were they. He struggled to open his eyes and see who it was but he couldn't get his eyes to work well enough to focus. All he could see was that he was someplace he didn't recognize and a slender female with firm average sized breasts and long brown hair was grinding on his cock.

Karen!? It had to be her, she had come back! But that didn't make sense for some reason. He couldn't think, his brain was still addled from all the shots.

'Does it really matter?' he cock asked.

Reaching up he wrapped an arm around his lover and buried his mouth in her breasts, licking, kissing and sucking. Nibbling lightly on one of her nipples she gave a small squeal of surprise before he rolled her over to give her the fucking she deserved.

Her initial fears of Kyle waking faded as he closed his eyes and dived into her breasts. He surprised her a bit when he lightly bit her nipple, her squeal in response was uncontrollable.

He used that moment of surprise to wrest control from her and she was OK with that. He was so much stronger than she realized, picking her up with ease and flipped her over.

Spreading her legs, Kyle slipped in, driving his cock in to the hilt, momentarily taking her breath away.

Kyle was in total control and Melissa knew it with every hard driving thrust. She also knew from his increased pace, his orgasm was fast approaching.

Kyle was struggling to open his eyes as he thrust repeatedly into his sisters warm wet pussy. Seeing his eyes open, Melissa noted the googliness of them and knew he hadn't seen her, or at the very least, he hadn't made the connection as to who he was fucking.

At that moment though, the only fear in her heart was that he would realize who he was in bed with and stop before he was finished. She wanted his cum even more than she wanted to cum herself. She wanted to feel it inside her, wanted to experience the receiving end of his passion, more than anything though, she wanted to know what it felt like to give someone else that kind of pleasure.

Before his eyes could come into focus she wrapped her arms around the back of his head and drew in for a kiss. Once she saw his eyes drift shut she let her own close as well.

Tightening her thighs around his middle as their kiss began to die off, she pulled his head to her shoulder in a loving embrace.

His pelvis thrusting, along with his cock filling her, was stimulating Melissa's clit in ways Kyle's fingers hadn't been able to do all by themselves. Deep inside she started feeling a tightening.

"Ah ... AH ... AHH!" burst out with three particularly forceful thruts before she bit her lip to keep her silence.

At the same time, the slapping sound of his hips on her ass combined with the wet sloppy sounds of his cock working her pussy.

"Mm ... Mmmm ... Mmmmmmm!" he moaned into her shoulder in return.

It was clear He was ready to take her some place she had never been before as his pace impossibly increased. Practically in tears from holding back her screams, she sunk her teeth into his shoulder as she felt her own orgasm rising..

With a loud grunt and a hard thrust she knew he was cumming. She whimpered with a shaky breath as the tightness she felt inside suddenly snapped, her entire body was on fire, she was quivering from head to toe, and inside, deep inside were Kyle was shooting his cum, she was glowing.

Melissa had an epiphany in those moments as Kyle finished pumping her full of cum. 'You can't spend your life buried in a book, it has to be lived!' she thought. Vowing to make good on that lesson, she came back to focus on the here and now and realized she could actually feel his cock pumping into her. Not knowing what else to do she squeezed back with each twitch and was happy to get a response each time.

There, buried under her older brother, his weight pinning her to the bed she smiled. Enjoying Kyle's loving embrace, his cock still inside her, she wanted this moment to last forever. Locking her legs around his, she held him in that full body hug. She couldn't help but caress the hair on the back of his head. "I love you Kyle." she whispered in his ear.

"I ... love you too ... Karen!" he murmured in response, his cock beginning to slip out of her cum filled pussy.

It stung a bit that he called her his ex's name but it was better this way.

"Why di ... why did ..." he tried saying but between the lingering effects of the alcohol, the physical exertion of getting blown by, and then fucking his 18 year old little sister, he was having difficulty staying awake.

"Shhhhhh." she soothed him. "It's OK. Go back to sleep now, we'll talk in the morning."

Kyle erupted like a volcano, driving his cock deep into his lovers pussy. Karen had never let him do that before, not without protection anyway. Why was this time different?

"I love you Kyle!" he heard his lover say.

So it WAS Karen. He was sure of it now.

"I ... love you to ... Karen!" he responded

He had questions, so many things to ask. He tried getting the words out but he was fading fast. This hadn't been just sex, this had been the most amazing and physically draining sex of his life.

"Why di? ... Why did? ..." he heard himself start saying but he couldn't think of what word came next.

"Shhhhhh!" his lover soothed. "It's OK. Go to sleep now, we'll talk in the morning."

'morning ... Yeah ... That sounds like a good idea.' he wanted to say but exhaustion won out as he faded back to sleep.

Melissa lay there a moment longer after he rolled off her. She felt an absence where his cock had been but there was a warm fuzziness even deeper within that more than offset the feeling of loss. Planting a single soft kiss on his shoulder, that she wiped off with her thumb, she slid out of bed.

Her eyes were more than adjusted to the dim light of the room as she padded naked to her dresser. Opening up her underwear drawer she reached in and grabbed the first pair. Holding them up to he light she realized it was a thong. One of only two she owned, though that would be changing soon.

'How appropriate!' she thought with a smile as she pulled them up her legs.

Opening up another drawer she grabbed a sports bra, her yoga shorts and a t-shirt she had cut the sleeves and neck out of. Putting it all on before returning to the couch, pausing a moment at the door, she cast one last look at Kyle's shadowy form laying in her bed.

"I love you big brother." she whispered so quietly she couldn't even hear herself.

The morning came too soon for Kyle as he struggled to get a bit more rest but the sun streaming in the window was not going to allow that to happen. He remembered having some strange erotic dreams last night, somehow Karen had found him even though he had gone to his parents house. Rolling over to thank Karen for an amazing night he was surprised in many ways. For starters, Karen was not there, and considering the pillow was missing probably never had been. Second, THIS was not his room!

Sitting up rapidly he immediately regretted it and flopped back on the bed.

'God I drank too much last night.' sitting up again, slower this time, he scanned he room looking for his clothes. Once he found everything in the corner and got dressed he got ready to leave, preparing some excuse as to why he was in some strangers house. It was with a sigh of relief that he recognized the hall and the rest of the house on his way to he kitchen.

'I guess they gave Missy my old room.' he thought as he walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Sunshine!" a familiar, pretty, young woman greeted him. "Hungry? I made you pancakes."

"Hungry?" he questioned, still not recognizing the woman. "Missy?" He blurted out incredulously. Since when did his mousy, bookworm sister get so hot!?

"The one and only!" she responded with a playful curtsy.

"How can you even see without your glasses?"

"I got contacts!" Melissa responded.

"And your braces?"

"Came off about a month ago." she said with a smile.

"And you're wearing makeup too!" he exclaimed. 'how long has it been since I've seen my sister?' he wondered as she set a plate of pancakes in front of him.

"Well the makeup is actually new." she answered. "I'm trying something different. I had mom show me how this morning. Not sure what surprised her more, that I wanted to wear makeup or that I wanted her to show me how instead getting a book.

Melissa could tell by the look on his face he was equally surprised.

"Well since you're up now, I am going to go and get dressed. Mom and I are going to mall, shopping" she said sweetly as she headed off to her room. "enjoy the pancakes!" she called back over her shoulder before she walked into her room.

Closing the door, she leaned back on it, hands over her tummy, and let out a sigh of relief.

Oh thank God! He didn't remember.

12