All Comments on 'Wrong Room, Right Time'

by justanotheramateur33

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The room was dark but he could see her bright pink thong. I stopped reading at that point. By the way, any woman who's been with a man for ant length of time knows when there's another inside her. You're an idiot. Piss poor first submission.

223703223703almost 3 years ago

I dig it turned me on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow...OMG can't wait to hear how it went with your parents once your dad shows up & your mom is exhausted. Or with you now that you're exhausted

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 3 years ago

Whoops. And lucky Mom is getting a double-header. Will Dad notice her pathway's already been well greased? Methinks the photos might be the wrong thing to possess if he wants to hide the deed.

Short but very amusing. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Washing pussy juices off, but forgot he just finished buttfucking his mother?

Lee2012Lee2012almost 3 years ago

Shit hit in the plot! (Poetry rhyme?) All in all, had to use my own imagination to go along with not recognizing different pussy and feel. Still 5* for the idea if the theme. Hiw bout a follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disregard the whinny Anonymous who's being a jerk. They obviously don't understand fiction versus non-fiction.

Great story and hoping you write a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT. HAD THOUGHT AND ACTION WITH A SISTER

BUT NEVER THOUGHT OF WITH MOTHER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope he at least impregnated the mother .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can only hope for a sequel. Perhaps mom did know it was her son and will arrange for another forbidden date. Would love it if mom got pregnant and dad seems amazed that a baby is on the way since he has had a vaccectomy years ago. So many delicious ways to take this story. At a minimum each time this son sees his mother he will Remember the fell how great his cock felt as he thrust into her pussy and pounded her ass.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Love mistaken identity stories! Good one , J!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a nice surprise for the lucky son, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good storyline. So messed up but very enjoyable. Please keep writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent writing, look forward to seeing more of your work soon!

SLSEXBUDDYSLSEXBUDDYalmost 3 years ago

Great erotic story ! Well done! Keep it up.

MostdefinitelyMostdefinitelyover 2 years ago
You know what?

I really liked this story, and I LOVED how the ending tied everything together and made it all plausible. I only wish you went into more depth with it. If it was a little more fleshed out, I feel like it would've been an absolute masterpiece of a stoke story. But I enjoyed it, nonetheless. Good job.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Loved it! Would have been even more exciting, if Dad was shooting blanks and Junior wasn't! Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story. The only thing for me is you had the chance to add another chapter to this when it comes to the room key. The son took the room key for the parents room. So how did the husband get another key without being told he was already there? Not a negative comment. Just saying you could have ended it different and had a second part to this story. Awesome job regardlessz

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Read like he more raped his mother which is bull no who knows what a good story is would have liked this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm surprised the hotel didn't do a "full swap" of the keys, sending Jr to Sr's room and sending Sr to Jr's room. Otherwise, daddy shows up and there's no key for him waiting at the front desk as it has already been given to the son.

That said, Jr having sex with both women is awkward - there's a refractory period or time it takes to recover from one orgasm before being able to go again. Simple limitation of the male anatomy. Explain that to wifey?

You also forgot to say what, if anything, happened when these two boys were paired back with their own respective partners. Does daddy go down on mama while the son's mess is still in one or more of her holes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t help but agree with some of the other comments and the next time he sees his parents they have big news mom is pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous