Wrong Weekend

Story Info
Always confirm the exact date.
6.2k words
3.36
11.7k
19
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,047 Followers

All characters are over 18. This is based on a true story told to me by a friend at college. He'd never told anyone about this but after a few beers, he must have felt the need to tell someone. I embellished but the basic structure of the story is loyal to the events related to me.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' Rick muttered to himself after his girlfriend went out to dinner. The sneering glance back from her date would stick in his brain for the rest of his life. He looked around the apartment trying to figure out any option other than waiting for them to return.

* * *

Rick and Laurie had been inseparable since they were lab partners in 8th grade. They'd never dated anyone else, never kissed anyone else throughout high school. Rick turned 18 on May 25th and was on his best behavior until Laurie turned 18 on June 2nd. He was wary of Mr. Lawson who never liked him and he assiduously avoided any contact with his daughter while he was 18 and she 17. Then the day after her 18th birthday he had just watched her open her present, an opal pendant on a necklace, when she reached behind her and handed him a present.

"That's not how it works," he smiled as he took the small box, "your birthday, you get the presents."

Laurie chuckled, "This is more of a present to both of us," she said, "Go on. Open it!"

It was light and he wondered if it were a ring or something but felt a rush as he saw the Trojan logo on the box top. "Oh wow! I thought you said you wanted to wait until you were married," he said.

"Fuck that. I just said that to make dad happy. Plus, I don't want to be the only girl in the school to be a virgin when I go to college."

Rick's rush was dampened by the college comment. He had been accepted at WSU and she'd decided on Portland State University. They had just a few months left before they'd be 6 hours apart. He dismissed that thought as he looked at the box. "Um, when...oh!" he smiled as Laurie stood and began pulling off her shirt. She had a knowing smile as she removed every other piece of clothing, smiling happily as she could see his approval. He'd never even seen her in a bra before but soon he was sitting forward with a tent in his pants as his beautiful redheaded girlfriend revealed herself to him for the first time.

"Holy shit!" he muttered as he took in her naked teenage body. She was blushing but standing proudly in front of him. He'd long admired her face with the clearest skin he'd ever seen, rosy lips, green eyes, never a molecule of makeup. A natural beauty. Now he could finally see her body. Her breasts weren't huge but tear-dropped tennis ball-sized capped with large pale pink nipples. He'd seen her waist but somehow it seemed narrower with the bare chest above and her flared hips framing her fiery-red bush. Her wide stance allowed him to see her fleshy labia making his fingers twitch wanting to feel the first pussy he'd ever encountered.

Laurie smiled and looked at his crotch. "I see you approve. I was worried you might be gay or something since you never touched me," she said. "But there is a good indicator that you're straight." She straddled his waist, pressing her pussy onto the rigid shaft in his pants. "Oooohhh. Damn, you're hard. No wonder it's called a woody." She planted her mouth on his and lifted her chest allowing him his first tit in his life. She ground into the steely rod and was about to climb off to pull his pants off when he tried to push her away but then groaned that he was cumming.

Rick was mortified as he ejaculated in his pants. He'd heard the kids in school make fun of some of the boys who'd apparently done just that and swore that would never be him. He wanted to cry as Laurie crawled off him but she was smiling.

"I wanted to do that to you," she grinned. My sister said boys last a lot longer the second time." She knelt and pulled off his pants, then his underpants. She dipped her finger in the white creamy spunk and then tasted it. "Yum," she said, "I wondered what cum tasted like." She scooped up some more and then sucked her fingers dry.

Rick had gotten hard again watching his girlfriend eat his cum when she leaned down and wrapped her lips around his shaft. Even though he'd just cum it felt incredible.

Laurie sucked on his cock as she marveled at the rippled texture. She'd always assumed boy's cocks would be smooth but she could feel a hard ribbed core covered with smooth yet veiny flesh. Her sister, Lynn had told her cocks came in various sizes, shapes, and curves. Then there were the crowns. Some men were circumcised, others were not and the heads would come out as they got erect. Some were like arrow points, others like mushroom caps. Lynn said she'd need to try all of them as they all created different stimuli. In her mind, Rick's was exactly what she'd expected, circumcised, perfectly straight, long, and plump. She couldn't wait for him to thrust it inside her.

Rick leaned back on the couch feeling Laurie's warm mouth and lips wrap around his cock. A million times better than jerking off. An idle thought made him wonder how she'd apparently learned how as she was doing it exactly as the girls in the videos did it. Then he felt his balls begin to ache so he stopped her. "Laurie, I don't think you should keep going," he moaned.

Laurie popped his cock out of her mouth and nodded, "Ok. You ready to fuck me?" she asked. She opened the box, then bit the corner of the foil packet pulling it open. She pulled out the condom and expertly rolled it onto Rick's cock. She then straddled his waist again and looked him in the eyes, "Tell me...tell me what you want," she said as she gripped his shaft and slid the head up and down her wet slit. "Say it!"

"I want to make love with you," he panted, his eyes fixated on his cock pressing into her swollen lips.

Laurie shook her head, "No. That's what you think I want to hear. What do you want...what is your brain screaming out right now?" she asked.

Rick moaned, "Fuck! I want to fuck you, fuck your pussy...your cunt," he pleaded.

"Oooohhh, that's what I want to hear," the redhead said and she closed her eyes and slammed her virgin pussy onto the boy's hard cock. "Oh, Fuck!" she cried as she felt a searing pain as the shaft ripped through her hymen.

They simultaneously had the same thought, 'I'm no longer a virgin!' Rick's next thought was, 'I hope I can hold out until Laurie cums.' Laurie's thought was this felt better than Lynn told her. It hurts for just a minute and then it feels incredible. Stretched, filled up with cock..no, not just a cock, a pulsing extension on a man designed to inject potent seed into her womb.

Rick grabbed her tits at first gently, but then squeezed harder as she moved and leaned into him. He'd envisioned his first time doing all the thrusting, him on top between her legs, but she was not just bouncing on his cock, she was torquing her pelvis against him. He needn't have worried about cumming before her as she began panting deeply and then rolled her head back crying out she was cumming.

Laurie had cum before and knew what an orgasm was but this was many times more intense. 'What a pleasure,' she thought, 'a throbbing cock inside my pussy. I wonder if some cocks are better at this than others?'

Rick felt a huge rush as Laurie came. It was the talk of the locker room where some guys just couldn't get their girlfriends to cum and had to either go down on them or leave while they finished themselves off. Had he known what Laurie was thinking, he might not have felt so smug. She wasn't getting pleasure from his cock, but any cock...while pondering if some are better than others.

For the rest of the summer, Rick spent over $100 on condoms which at an average price of $.50 each meant they'd fucked over twice a day. He felt a smug sense of pride that twice they'd made love 5 times in one night while her parents were away. Laurie didn't want to go on the pill, didn't want her father to find out she was sexually active, and didn't want to get pregnant but all that was fine with Rick as long as she opened her legs readily. Then the day arrived when they'd be apart for the first time in over 5 years. They held each other after their third session of the morning.

"I love you," Laurie sighed, "we'll visit each other and then there are the breaks," she said as she stroked his face.

"I wish...never mind. I've said it many times already," Rick said as he looked into those bright green eyes.

Laurie nodded, "It's not worth lying to each other. You know things happen and we shouldn't wonder. It's better to just know," she said.

Rick nodded and looked at the time. Laurie's dad would be by in a half hour. "I get it...I do, I just don't like the idea of any guy..." he shuddered as the image of someone else's cock being where he was at that moment entered his mind.

Laurie kissed him, "I know. I'm not thrilled about you being with one of those tight young coeds either, but I also will be happy if you're happy." They'd decided, or rather, Laurie had decided that long-distant relationships fail because one or both aren't faithful. By reserving the times they'd visit solely for each other and date others when they're apart their relationship should survive. "And look, it's not even two months. I'll see you the first weekend in October." She kissed him and then pulled back her hips feeling his cock slide out.

Rick rolled onto his back and pulled the used rubber off, then got up and tossed it. He needed to be out of Lynn's apartment before Mr. Lawson came over to pick his daughter up. He just made it down the street when he saw the black Mercedes round the corner. He thanked God that the man was looking ahead and hadn't seen him. As far as Rick knew, Mr. Lawson assumed his sweet innocent daughter was a virgin...'Far from it,' he thought smugly.

* * *

Finally! End of September and in a few days he'd be able to see the love of his life. The last few times he and Laurie had talked she'd avoided saying anything about other guys, instead telling him about her classes and the great off-campus apartment she'd found. Rick was jealous of that as he was stuck in dorm world, with a steady dim of slamming doors, loud music, and voices yelling down the hallways. When he'd heard it was a coed dorm he had all these thoughts in his mind but none came to fruition. He's not so much as had a coffee with anyone let alone gone on a date. On a positive note, the guy next door to him was driving to the town over from Laurie's college the first weekend of October and told him he'd give him a ride both ways.

Every night he jerked off either replaying fuck sessions with Laurie or imagining future fuck sessions. Then three days before heading out, he stopped. He wanted all sensations to be amplified even if he came quickly the first time. Maybe she'd even let him forego the condom. He'd never fucked without one. It had to be many times better.

Then the day came. Jim knocked but only once as Rick was packed and ready. Rick should have called when he left but she knew he was coming. She'd ensured she'd be at her apartment and confirmed the first weekend.

"Good luck, dude," Jim smiled after pulling up to the front of Laurie's apartment building. "1 p.m. Sunday, got it?"

Rick grinned, "I might be on crutches but I'll be here," he joked. He'd just spent the last 6 hours bragging to Jim how hot his redheaded girlfriend was and how he hoped the 12-pack of condoms would be enough. He looked at the small car, "I'll get folding crutches."

He waved at his friend, slung his pack over his shoulder, and walked into the building.

Laurie was putting the finishing touches on her makeup. She'd showered and shaved her legs and pussy which was aching with the thrill of her impending carnal encounter. She was thinking about the fat cock she'd be riding in just a few hours almost feeling the throbbing member inside her. She looked at the thin eyeliner, the lightly applied mascara, and her red lips hoping he'd like the look. She was jolted out of her reverie hearing the knock at the door. She looked quickly at her tight tee encasing her braless breasts and then her yoga pants and nodded approvingly. She knew he'd approve, but hoped not so much that they'd miss dinner.

Rick's stomach was in knots waiting for Laurie to answer the door. He was about to press the buzzer again when he heard the locks. He had the flowers at the ready and a smile on his face when the door opened.

"Rick! What...why are you here?" Laurie said stepping back. This wasn't Drake but...

Rick felt his world crash. Of all the greetings he'd imagined, Laurie stepping back looking angry and disappointed wasn't one of them. "I thought you were expecting me," he stammered, "It's the first weekend of October!"

"Next weekend. Next weekend is the first weekend. This is September 30th," she groaned. "Oh, fuck!" she said. "6 hours. You drove 6 hours on the wrong weekend?"

"I didn't drive. I don't have my car at school...costs too much for parking. A guy at my dorm dropped me off...shit," he cried. "I should have confirmed what we meant by the first weekend...tomorrow is the 1st." He turned as a head came out from the door across the hall.

Laurie pulled Rick into her apartment. "You better come in. Shit! I don't know what to do," she said. "I have plans tonight."

"Can you cancel them? I mean, I came 350 miles to see you," he pleaded. Then he noticed her makeup. "You're wearing..." he pointed to her face.

Laurie nodded, "Drake...a guy I know, is taking me to dinner, he, um...he likes girls who wear makeup," she said softly. She groaned hearing the buzzer. "Go sit, or...hell," she sighed. She almost said go hide but that was absurd.

Rick stepped back and watched as Laurie opened the door. Immediately, a tall man picked her up and kissed her hard, his hands cupping her ass.

"Fuck!" the man said, "my cock's been at half-mast all day thinking about that tight cunt of yours. You sure you need dinner first?" he asked. Then he saw Rick. "Who the fuck is that? Your brother?" he said. "I'm Drake, Drake Dillon," he said as he put the girl down so he could put out his hand.

"Drake, Rick...Rick, Drake," Laurie sighed. This was not working out at all like she thought just 10 minutes ago. "Rick's my boyfriend from back home. Remember I told you we couldn't do anything next weekend? Miscommunication."

Drake's expression changed to one of doubt but shook the boy's hand. "Anyhow, it's good to finally meet you. Laurs has talked about you a lot," he smiled.

Rick was impressed at how large the man's hand was but also was curious how old he was. He had to be 30 but couldn't tell. "Good to meet you, too though Laurie hasn't said a word about you I'm afraid," Rick said. He immediately regretted saying that as it sounded rude. He was the one who screwed up and when he thought about it, the first weekend implies the first entire weekend. "I'll leave," he said lamely.

"Wait, where? I mean are you going to find a motel or something?" she asked.

Rick shook his head, "I didn't bring enough money, I'll find somewhere to sleep."

"Shit!" Drake sighed, "I'll go. This isn't right that you should be like a homeless person."

Laurie shook her head. Rick, stay. You can sleep on the couch. Drake, I might have had thoughts along the same vein as yours all day, so let's go to dinner." She glanced at Rick apologetically.

Drake grinned, "Ok, then let's go. It's a great night for the top down," he said.

Laurie kissed Rick on the cheek, "There's stuff in the fridge for sandwiches or whatever. We'll be back," she nodded at the wall, "TV...um, okay bye," she said before being guided out by her date.

Rick's head was spinning. This had to be a dream, a nightmare but as he watched the huge hand slide from the small of Laurie's back to her tight ass he knew it wasn't. Drake looked back, not apologetically but with a knowing sneer. He was going to get some and Rick wasn't. The door closed and a minute later he heard the deep throaty growl of an engine roar to life. It was 5 minutes before he shrugged his backpack off his shoulders and flopped down onto the couch

Rick was reading a book on his iPad when he heard the sound of the powerful engine. It shut off and he waited to hear the door unlock but nothing. He stood and looked out at the lot. Drake's car was parked in front under one of the bright sodium lights and he staggered back feeling the sharp pain in his stomach return. There was no mistaking what Laurie was doing as the bright red glow bobbed over the man's waist under the bright lights. He couldn't have parked in the darkly lit back corner? Couldn't have put the top up? Rick thought. He hated to think about it but he knew they'd be at the door soon as Laurie was an expert cocksucker...not that he had anyone in his experience to compare to.

He was right as just ten minutes later the door lock was undone and the door swung open. At first, no one entered then he saw Laurie's ass with 2 large hands cupping her cheeks as the couple kissed in a tight embrace.

Drake saw the boy standing and dropped the girl to the ground, "Dude! I hope we didn't disturb you." He kissed Laurie and sighed, "Look. I should go since this might be awkward."

Laurie shook her head angrily. She glanced at Rick then hissed, "Not happening. I took care of you and now you want to bail? Let's just go to the bedroom and finish what I started."

"You sure? It's not going to be weird for you?" Drake asked, "One of the things I love about fucking you is how you hold nothing back."

"I'm sure at first I'll be aware that he's there but once that huge cock of yours spears me I'll be all yours," she said as she palmed the front of his pants. Then she blushed and looked over at Rick, She mouthed, 'Sorry.'

Drake looked at the girl and smiled. Her nipples with poking out and she did look spectacular in her painted-on tights. Then he took her hand and pulled her into the bedroom. He turned on the bedside lamps and then started to close the bedroom door but Laurie stopped him.

"This is going to be an issue," she said looking over at the couch. It was over on the left-hand wall as if situated for anyone on it to have a full view of the bed. "We can't close the door or the A/C will shut off." she pointed to the thermostat on the living room wall, "and it will get really hot in here." Then she realized something. She went to a closet and grabbed a pillow and a blanket. She took it out to the couch and handed it to her long-time boyfriend. "I'm so sorry but this is going to happen," she whispered. Then she went back to the bedroom and looked back. "Maybe we could try closing it to just a crack," she sighed.

Drake chuckled, "Leave it open. I don't mind an audience and we'll need all the cooling air we can get." He pulled the girl close and kissed her while cupping her ass and right breast. He'd not felt her nipple this hard before nor had she ground her crotch against him so urgently. She hadn't been lying. He could feel her ass flexing repeatedly under his hand

Rick tried to look at anything else but he couldn't. It was as if there was a horrific accident that he shouldn't look at but couldn't peel his eyes away from the sight.

Laurie was initially aware of her boyfriend sitting there but she'd been wanting Drake's cock inside her all day. Many times she'd been close to rubbing one out but wanted to save it for his cock. As she felt that incredible log against her thigh she felt it was the right decision and had to have it inside her. She raised her arms as Drake pulled off her tee and then let herself be laid back.

Drake glanced over his shoulder into the living room with a grin before pulling the yoga pants off the beautiful girl. He knelt on the floor, then buried his face between her legs.

Rick was stunned. Laurie was fully shaved, not a wisp of hair on her pussy. She'd always trimmed and he loved her downy-soft pubes. He felt the sharp pain increase as the sight of her bare pussy was blocked by the older man's head.

barkirk
barkirk
3,047 Followers
12