Wrong Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie lay back, her arms over her head allowing Drake's huge fingers to pull on her nipples while savoring the feeling of his fat tongue inside her. She wanted to cum, desperately wanted release but all day she wanted it with Drake's huge cock inside her. "Oh, fuck, baby. Fuck me, stop...stop," she urged. She had to push his head away as she felt an imminent orgasm. Drake stopped barely in time and when he stood to pull off his clothes she scooted up onto the bed, her legs spread wide waiting. Normally, she'd rub her pussy but with the urgent tingling, she resisted. She moaned as the long fat cock bounced free then she saw Rick out in the darkened living room, his eyes staring at her. She smiled at him unsure what else to do before pulling the large man between her legs.

Drake let out a guttural groan as he felt his cock slide into the tightest pussy ever. "Fuck! You're so wet," he grinned, "You didn't lie. You were thinking about my cock all day."

Rick sat up. Is Laurie letting the man fuck her bareback? Never once did she let Rick even find out what it felt like, but there she was being filled with a huge cock and no protection. Was she on the pill now? Was she in the middle of her cycle and taking the chance? The bedside lights were on her face and her eyes were half closed, her mouth was open and she was rhythmically grunting. He didn't want to compare but even at their most passionate, Laurie quietly panted.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," echoed throughout the apartment, but it soon got louder and deeper. Then Laurie cried out she was cumming as she wrapped her legs around Drake's ass.

Rick could see a white cream around the fat shaft rapidly slamming into her and the ass he knew so well lifting off the bed in sync with each thrust. Her puckered asshole glistened in the light as she came harder than he's ever seen. No wonder she was so desperate to fuck the man, he thought ruefully. He hadn't cried since he was in elementary school but he found himself wiping tears away. Why hadn't he confirmed the dates with Laurie? He knew she was fucking around but knowing and watching were massively different.

Laurie felt the waves from perhaps the most powerful orgasm she'd experienced and then allowed herself to be flipped over. She knew what Drake wanted. She soon found out that he could only cum while fucking with her ass thrust up....pussy or ass, didn't matter.

Drake looked down at the swollen lips, and the slick asshole, and smiled as he guided his cock back inside her. She had learned quickly what he liked. Her face and chest were pressed into the mattress, and her back was arched making her pussy as welcoming as she could make it.

"Oooohhhh, fuck!" Laurie grunted. Every time Drake drove his cock into her at this angle she could feel him pressing into her cervix.

On her first day of school, she entered the Calculus 101 class and felt her pussy throb seeing the good-looking guy writing an equation on the board. She asked him for advice, they had lunch and then they spent the entire night in her apartment fucking. She had initially felt guilty that it hadn't even been 48 hours since she kissed Rick goodbye and she was fucking another man, but wow! What a man. Drake's cock was long and fat but it was how he used it that drove her over the edge time after time.

Rick had tried to wrap the pillow over his head but Laurie's grunts weren't muffled very much even with her face pressed into the bed, plus, the wet slapping of Drake's cock slamming onto her pussy was amazingly loud. He might have wrapped the pillow around his ears but his eyes kept popping open as Laurie came twice more before Drake let out a loud groan and spewed his cum into Laurie's womb. He felt jealousy, not because another man was fucking his girlfriend...that was a given, it was because he didn't know how that felt. It had to feel better than wearing a condom but he felt as if he were a virgin wondering what a pussy would feel like.

Drake collapsed onto the bed pulling the tiny redhead with him. They lay spooning nestled against each other, his hands on her nice firm tits. "You are by far the best fuck I've had," he sighed. "Tight, so fucking tight. Almost as tight as your ass," he said quietly.

Rick's eyes opened wide. Even with the pillow he understood every word. Laurie allowed anal sex? No fucking way. He'd once brushed his finger against her puckered bud and she'd yelled at him. Then he saw the man extricate his slick cock from her pussy and roll off the bed. 'Holy fuck,' he thought. 'It's fucking huge!'

Drake walked out of the bedroom stroking his cock idly. He grinned at the boy before going to the fridge and grabbing a couple of bottles of water. As he went back, the room echoed with the sound of his fat snake slapping against his thighs. "Sorry to make so much noise but you'd better get what sleep you can. We recover quickly when we get together," he grinned at the boy.

A couple of hours later, Laurie came out naked and Rick could see more closely her bare pussy. She was tiptoeing as if not wanting to wake him but after their energetic anal fuck session with her loud guttural groans he was wide awake. He tried to keep his eyes closed as if he were asleep but he watched her go into the kitchen.

Laurie knew Rick was watching her, but as he tried to feign being asleep she crept quietly. She grabbed some paper towel, cleaned the spunk out of her pussy, then her ass. She tossed the wads into the trash and then shrugged. She took the entire roll back into the bedroom and placed it on the bedside table. She would have liked to turn the lights off but Drake always wanted them on. It was flattering but distracting that he loved seeing her perfect body whenever he fucked her.

Rick was exhausted the next morning when the naked man again came out to the bedroom. 9 times! 9 times they fucked, and maybe more Rick thought. He'd passed out a few times from exhaustion and perhaps he'd slept through a session or two. Where did Drake get the stamina and recovery abilities? He looked at the time, 10 AM. That meant in 13 hours Laurie and Drake had fucked just about every hour and a half. Once he'd crept by the writhing couple as he had to pee. They never noticed him even when he flushed they were so engrossed in their fucking. He found himself studying the couple, listening to their grunts, moans, and urgings. Drake's powerful glutes flexed every time he drove into Laurie's pussy. Then he went back to the pillow wrapped around his head.

"Coffee?" Drake asked as he came out of the kitchen, "I picked up some Sumatran. My favorite. Laurie was drinking Columbian or something but I upgraded that."

Rick found himself sipping coffee on the couch next to the naked couple. Laurie had casually draped her leg over Drake's and was discussing school and other things. He now had a great view of her shaved pussy. She was perfect, though he couldn't believe her lips were tightly closed after the hours of penetration by...shit! He's fucking huge,' Rick internally sighed.

Drake looked over at Laurie and chuckled, "I think your boyfriend might be bi. He keeps checking out my junk." He turned to Rick, "You can touch it if you like. I'm very open to new experiences."

Rick shot up shaking his head, "No, sorry. I was just...look, can I use your shower?" he asked looking at Laurie.

"Sure, it's..." she pointed into the bedroom.

"Dude, use my body wash. Laurie's is the rose-smelling stuff, might smell really good on her but..." He slid over and smelled the girl's chest, "I think you should get in after him," he grinned.

Rick turned away just as the man sucked a nipple between his lips. He turned on the shower and shook his head hearing the familiar sounds of fucking from the living room. He took his time bathing as he didn't want to witness yet another one of their sweat sessions. Drake's body wash did smell good. He made a mental note of the brand then turned off the water and dried off. They were still going at it as he got out. He looked at his phone. 2 hours left until his friend arrived. Maybe he'd go sit out on the curb to wait for him. Then he heard both Laurie and Drake simultaneously orgasm. He brushed his hair, picked up his razor, and shaved. When he was done he pulled on his change of clothes. He decided he'd delayed enough and went out to the living room. They were no longer on the couch but in the kitchen.

Drake was behind Laurie, his crotch pressed against her ass, his hands on her tits as she stirred the scrambled eggs. She turned and smiled at Rick, "Eggs? I made plenty for the three of us. Can you start the toast?" she asked as if she were fully clothed and not being fondled by another man.

Rick nodded and went over to the 4 slice toaster. He'd helped her pack and her dad gave her their old two-slice unit. Then he looked around the kitchen and saw a new blender, coffee maker, and Japanese knife set and shook his head.

Rick ate quietly as the naked couple periodically looked at each other and giggled. Drake's free hand was often between Laurie's legs made easier as she opened her thighs. Then he stood and picked up his plate. "Thanks for breakfast but I think I'll wait outside," he said. Jim should be here in 15 minutes or so. I'd hate to keep him waiting."

Laurie stood and hugged her boyfriend, "Will I see you next weekend?" she asked. She looked in his face and then down at the floor. "Ok. I get it. Will I see you ever again?" she asked with a tear now rolling down her cheek.

"You guys enjoy yourselves," he said. "Maybe we'll run into each other someday, probably not but never say never," he said as he separated himself from the naked girl and headed for the door. When he got to the curb, he plopped down his bag and looked out to the road. On a whim, he looked back at the 2nd story window and saw the naked girl wiping tears away before being led back to the bedroom by her new boyfriend. She turned once and gave a shy wave before disappearing.

* * *

6 Years later Rick was in Atlanta heading to the Starbucks when he stopped in his tracks. Ahead of him was a redhead, her fiery hair glowing in the sun, slender body, tight ass. It couldn't be but he followed needing to know. Just stop and turn to the side, or look back, he prayed. Then she went into the same Starbucks and waited in line.

"What can I get you?" the barista smiled at the beautiful redhead as it was her turn. His was scanning her body as she responded, "Mocha latte, sprinkles, please."

Holy shit! That was her voice. Could it be? Halfway across the country could Laurie be here?

"Name?" the boy asked.

"Laurie, with an ie at the end," she said. Then she turned and looked right at him and gasped.

"Rick? Holy shit, is it you?" she asked.

Rick felt the words in his head but couldn't say anything. In the past 6 years he'd dated many girls but not one stuck. In his head, none compared the the first love of his life. He knew someday he'd find someone. Someone who would take his heart but he also knew no one would ever have all of it. Long ago he forgave Laurie for flaunting her new-found sexual freedom in his face but even though the pain never left, it was the pain of losing her that hurt more. Finally, he reacted. "Laurie. You look great, I mean really great," he smiled. She did look great. She seemed less of a girl and more of a woman. Her hips were wider though her waist seemed just as tight but she had added curves in other places. No wonder the barista was having trouble looking the woman in the eyes.

"So do you," Laurie said. Then she rushed forward and threw her arms around him. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she said softly into his ear, "not a day...not a single day has gone by without wondering where you were, what you were doing," she said.

"Laurie!" the voice called out, "Mocha latte, sprinkles."

Laurie groaned, "Don't go away...oh, you never ordered. Go put in your order and come sit, if you have time," she smiled.

Rick was in a daze as he put in his order and then went over to sit across from his former girlfriend. "What are you doing in Atlanta?" he asked. "Last I heard you found a job in Seattle."

Laurie smiled, "I quit. The boss hired me so he could sleep with me. I didn't know it at first but on my first employment review, he suggested I put more of myself into the job, and work later hours. When he suggested we go over better ways to get more involved in a hotel room, I reported him to HR and quit. My aunt lives in Roswell," she said. "I decided a change of scenery was in order.

"Your Aunt Rachel? I always liked her. I'd forgotten she lived here," Rick said, "I'll say it. I haven't had a day either that I didn't wonder where you were," he reached over and took her hand.

"Rick, Latte grande," the voice called out.

"Hang on," he said as he stood. Then he stopped and looked down at the woman. "Don't go anywhere."

* * *

Laurie and Rick were married a year later making sure to explicitly state dates and times for every get-together, vacation, meeting, or other appointment. They had three girls, all with flaming red hair.

Laurie never once thought about any other guy...except when she was alone and she could almost feel Drake's huge cock plow into her. Never again, she thought after each of the solo sessions. Drake's permanently in the past, she thought. Then she was at the mall and glanced across at the down elevator as she was going up. 'Shit!' she thought as their eyes met.

12