All Comments on 'X Factor'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Nice story!

I liked it. Not the normal cheating wife/girlfriend story but I think it was okay. I do think that the Danny is btter off with Sara she at least sounds like she means it.

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 15 years ago
Yeah, that X factor

can be a bitch. My number one fantasy is to watch my man with another woman but now I can see where some ground rules would need to be established, like NO fucking each other behind my back! And no, I'm not using it as an excuse to slut around myself. Hmmmm...might have to re-think that 'lil fantasy o'mine. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Writing.

Story was interesting, like real life and I enjoyed it, Thanks!

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Interesting Story

It says that we shouldn't let children play at love or sex.

Yes, we should all recognize that the attitudes here were reasonable when we were young (10, 12, 15, 30?) but once we started thinking ahead and talking things out they would disappear for most of us... But a great story as always.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Talented Work Author

You painted well a realistic story of learning what life can deal and the following consequence.<P>

You have a nice touch Author - credibly believable.<P>

With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Her being with different guys all the time and the

casual sex with him should have told him she was just a round heeled slut. Wonder how long it took him to get medically tested? Sara is a slut also but a different class of slut, she only fucks one guy at a time, that for him is a step up. Of course a round heeled slut for a wife as an engineer would help him move up the chain very quickly, then you divorce the slut and marry a fluffy trophy wife and be happy. Women use guys all the time as stepping stones, why shouldnt guys use women the same way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Three Ways Wrong?

I guess if you don't get the full participation of all involved. Nothing better if all three are in love.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
X = 10 OR TIMES THE TROUBLE COMING

and you should have heard what you Dad told you, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another stupid putz

with a wife with double standards using them just so she can fuck around...fuck slut skank whore...be a man kick the bitch out on the streets....better still put a bullet between her eyes.....once a slut always a slut.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...