All Comments on 'X-mas Blowjob'

by suckdadscock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
So-so…

You've managed to write a decent stroke story but that's about all. Character and plot development are non-existent. Being new, perhaps you aren't aware that common convention dictates that tales of male-male sex, even between relatives, are customarily placed in the "Gay Male" category. Some readers take the category placement very seriously and rightly so. At the very least, preface your story with a short paragraph that lets the reader know what you intend to include. For your effort and some reasonably hot sex, I give you 3 stars.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Use the Gay Male category asshole!

This belongs in Gay. Legal relationships between people don't constitute incest. It has to be a close blood relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon is right gordo12

What you've fallen victim of is a prejudicial stereotype. If this had been a daughter doing this with her mother in law and then her mother, I doubt you would've said anything. Please educate yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am finding this funny....

The author says that he is not gay but then he mentions thats his only fantasy is to suck his father in law. It is funny how he funny becomes gay having sex with his own dad. I think the writer forgot what the aim of the story was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

I Think I'm Super Cirious I Can't leave These Gay Stories Alone.👅🍆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Do another.

This was hot. You should do a longer story with his dad and his father in law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

You really need to do a part 2. But please make it a few pages and more details. I hope there would be more with his dad and his father in law

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't give me a boner

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous