All Comments on 'X O X O'

by Archer2050

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlexandraAlexandraover 16 years ago
Great story!!!

I loved the sex, and even bought the twist in the middle when Cindy was about to be thrown out. And I never saw the twist at the end coming. Great plot that left the consequences of infidelity open for all to see. Remember, you can never plan for the twists of life.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
A Nice Twist

Different. A wife who assuages her guilt over an affair by setting up her husband to have a tryst with another woman. On top of that she ends up watching the whole thing from a closet. Sort of a reverse JPB story. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot story, but please no more women...

who are almost 6 feet tall...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very well written

One sentence led me to the next, drawing me into your tale of sensual pleasure! Great job!

erotic_nightmareerotic_nightmareover 15 years ago
Very Nicely Written

The story flowed really well. When I read erotica ( especially good erotica like this ) I usually read it aloud to my wife. Sometimes we end up having great sex after a particularly good story, but while I was reading this one, she couldn't help herself and took off her shorts and panties, and fingered herself to orgasm. I stopped reading to gaze at her, but she begged me to continue. Kudos on the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incredible

Oh. My. God. An amazing read, one that makes me keep coming back for more just to re-read it again and again. Amazingly well written and hot. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Trying to be cute and winding up with a mission

unfathomable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good

Please write more

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotabout 2 years ago

I did not understand the ending, though the story and the sex were hot!

Campus77Campus779 months ago

I loved the twist at the end. Wow! Didn't expect that. I'm not sure I want another chapter. Scared of what I would find. Well written as all your stories are. I've now read them all, but was frustrated because I couldn't follow the stories in the right order. Regardless, I understand them now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous