X O X O

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,130 Followers

A second, maybe two, passed before Carl had the sense and the motivation to end this as quickly as possible. His dick was still releasing cum, though no longer in spurts but in thick, overflowing seepages from his tip, as he grabbed Cindy by the shoulders and stood her up with him. Cum still issued from him, running down his erection and wetting his balls, even as he marched her in front of him, forcing her quickly toward the kitchen and the back door. A totally unexpected move, Cindy was alarmed and afraid at the anger his movements suggested. Tears welled in her eyes.

Watching them come toward her, as the back door was literally right beside the closet door, Angie yanked the mirror back into hiding with her. She stiffened, hoping beyond hope no one would see her through the slightly open closet. This evening had become too awkward as it was. After being so on edge with arousal, even Angie found a part of herself a little disappointed that Carl had put this all to an end. The meaning it had for Angie's marriage wasn't lost on her, though she now felt unworthy of Carl's dedication.

"I need you to get out of here," Carl said through his teeth, still reeling in orgasm, his steps staggered and uneven because of it.

They reached the door and stopped. Carl kept his hands firmly on Cindy's shoulders.

"Open the door," he said gruffly. "Don't come back here."

A sniffle, then a pause. "I can't," she said, her voice cracking with sadness.

Carl twisted her around, saw her hands up in front of her, cupping a pool of his thick, milky white seed. He looked up, into her eyes, which were wet and red and already a little swollen. Her cheeks were streaked with tears.

This wasn't anger for not getting her way, or even for being rejected, he thought. This was sadness, guilt, embarrassment. But most of all it was intensely erotic, because in her eyes he could see that she still wanted him, still worshipped him. In her eyes, at that moment, she begged for his approval.

Just two feet away, Angie watched her husband look into the 19 year-old's teary eyes, but it was his eyes that told her what she needed to know. She glanced downward and saw his still dripping dick jump.

Carl kissed her fast but softly, calm and deeply. He hugged her to him, pulling her body to his. Between them, Cindy's hands were sandwiched, losing their cupped form and allowing the bulk of Carl's cum to spill down her wrists or drip down onto his re-strengthening cock. When most of it had dropped, Cindy turned her hands to touch him, rubbing her cum-coated fingers over his abs, then across him to his back and buttocks, leaving slick trails the whole way.

The cum that had spilled on Carl's dick coated most of his length before dripping off and onto the floor. On big drop splattered, and a bit landed wetly on the top of Cindy's high-heel encased foot. It reminded her of the jizz after she had become lost in the moment as Carl welcomed her back into his arms. Knowing it would please him and wanting to reward him and make him know this was the right choice, Cindy cupped her hands again, this time around and beneath Carl's cock, to make sure no more cum ended up on the floor.

They kissed for minutes this way, Carl coming to terms with how right this felt while Cindy understood she had not just his body, but his mind as well. The she licked his lips, his chin, his neck, moving her way downward until she was kneeling before him. Her hands were together around his cock and cum as if she were accepting it as a sacred gift. Then she dipped her head and licked at the messy pool of collected sperm, still warm, from the top and sides of the engorged dick, still hardening. She nibbled and slurped and sucked and gobbled him clean, and this time Carl wasn't moaning 'no'. He was just moaning.

Angie was so hot she could smell her own excitement, and she was close enough to the action that her scent mingled with the scent of her husband's seed and the cunt of the teenager who lapped at it. She could clearly see Cindy's throat muscles work as she swallowed every drop she collected. Also visible was Cindy's exquisite facial expressions, from the way she closed her eyes to the movements she made with her lips, that told Angie how much this girl was enjoying the moment.

Cindy purred as she dropped her hands, now licked clean, and took Carl's hard, wet dick into her mouth once again. Carl's hands were on her head, his fingers lost in her expensive hair-do. His head rolled back as he groaned, loudly and proudly, no longer limited by his inhibitions. He bucked against her face, once, gently, and while she moaned excitedly in response, Cindy ended the blow-job there. The dick had been sucked clean, and so she released him from between her lips and looked up at him, his erection hanging out over her face.

He knew what she wanted, and he wanted it even more.

Their minds working as one, Cindy stood up and Carl began to pull her dress up and off. Again her brown, naked body was revealed, this time fully, save the red bra, g-string, and high heels. The dress ended up in the sink, and Cindy ended up on the counter beside it. Carl didn't waste time removing the g-string. He just pulled it aside and entered her, slowly at first as he tested what she could take, then faster as she grew wetter and more acclimated to him. Cindy gasped and tensed up with every centimeter of cock he buried inside her until he was all the way.

He wanted to fuck her hard and fast, just ravage her like some beast, but something was off, and it took but a second for Carl to pinpoint it. So far, Cindy had only been making these cute, small noises, but nothing like what he had heard coming through the walls of his house.

"Why aren't you screaming?" he asked, panting, as he held her by her tiny waist and plowed his cock into her soft, sweltering snatch.

She made a desperate, hungry little sound as she heard him ask. "I'm doing everything I can to be quiet!"

"Why?"

"What about the neighbors?" she said, her face twisted in pleasure. "I don't want to get you—"

"Fuck the neighbors," Carl said, and he pushed hard into her again.

Her next sound was as loud as she had ever been, but it only came as a coincidence with Carl's granting of her vocal freedom. Carl's cock had reached new territory inside Cindy, not necessarily in how deep he went or how full he made her, but how perfect his individual cock felt as her pussy clenched around it.

She was still screaming on that same breath when he fucked her again, and again, and again, holding her waist tight, not letting her go up with the force but keeping her down to make sure she received the full strength of his thrusts.

And then came the dirty talk.

"Oh fuck, baby, oh my God! Oh my fucking God, baby, oh God...."

She screamed again, then followed it with more dirty talk and begging.

"Oh, harder, baby, harder! Fuck me with that cock--that big cock! I sucked your cum off that cock so you could fuck me with it, baby! Give it to me! Make me feel it!"

More screaming. So much, in fact, that Carl actually was a little worried about the neighbors. He kissed her to quiet her down, tasted the sweetness of his own cum on her, and it thrilled him enough to kiss harder. He fucked faster, held her tighter, and before he knew it she wasn't even on the counter anymore. She was in his hands, her arms wrapped around his shoulders and her legs wrapped around his hips, her feet crossed behind him.

He found this position didn't give him the leverage he needed to really drill her, so Carl stepped back to the kitchen table and laid back across it with her now bucking and bouncing on top of him. He still held her by the waist, fucking her forcefully, and she was still screaming, crying, and fitting in a curse word whenever she could. At last she reached up, grabbed hold of the light fixture hanging over the table, and used it to pull herself up so she could slam back down onto him.

The fixture swayed and clinked, and Carl knew the whole thing would come down, but he didn't care. He knew the neighbors might hear, but he didn't care. He didn't even care if Angie found out what he was doing because right now, if for only this moment, he belonged to Cindy, and Cindy belonged to him. He wanted Cindy to feel him cum, he wanted his seed inside her, and just as he was thinking these things, she begged him for it.

"Cum! Cum in me! I want to feel your cum inside me! Please, please! Please cum in me, fill my pussy."

She rode him hard and with the enthusiasm only a 19 year old could muster. Her arms were still up as she swung from the light, the position thrusting out her breasts, still covered in the red bra. Something about the sight of her that way, combined with her gripping cunt pouncing on his dick, released Carl's second orgasm.

He found the coordination in those moments before the explosion to jump up with her from the table, ripping her away from the light fixture, and slamming her back onto the counter. She hit her head on the cabinets with a thud that was loud and had to have hurt. But Cindy didn't show it, and in fact was suddenly overcome with her own orgasm as the first blast of cum spit from Carl and into her. He flooded and coated her insides with his warm, sticky gel—a load of white ecstasy that belonged to someone else, but was being fed into her young, thin, unknown body. She went wild in climax, thrashing and pushing and pulling Carl, every part of her out of control except for her pussy, which held firmly to his cock, milking it hungrily and savoring the treat.

In the closet, Angie had to bite her fingers to keep herself from making her own, albeit smaller, orgasm quiet. She hadn't even touched her skin directly, only through the damp spot at the crotch of her pants. But watching her husband become so involved in his infidelity with this girl and knowing that it was all because of her had triggered a deep, dark, sexual place inside of Angie.

Even as she came, she committed herself to become faithful once again. Seeing how hot Carl could become, Angie was confident that she wouldn't need another man to fulfill her sexually. Carl was, in fact, all she needed, and she was happy to understand that now. She took it upon herself to make sure Carl's sex life would be this amazing forever, because it would make her sex life just as good in return, and they could be together, just the two of them, happy and living the way they were meant to be.

She was still feeling the warmth of her orgasm when Carl walked Cindy outside to her car, giving her a chance to escape her hiding spot so Carl would be none the wiser.

The next day, Angie called Cindy to thank her and tell her the revelation she had come to. She wanted to tell her that with that single act of infidelity, she and Carl's marriage could be saved. Strengthened, even.

But something odd happened. When Angie called and said "hello", Cindy replied curiously.

"Oh hi. I'm sorry."

"Sorry? For what?"

"He got really mad and offended," she said. "I thought he was going to call the police or something."

Angie didn't know what to say. This wasn't making any sense.

"He didn't say anything to you?"

"No," Angie said, still confused.

"Oh, well, that's just as well. After the way he yelled at me, he probably knows I wouldn't try to cause trouble again."

"Wait," Angie said, unbelieving. "What are you saying?"

"He turned me down," Cindy said. "I didn't even get the chance to raise his temperature. I know you wanted him to give in, but I guess it's not really a bad thing that he didn't right?"

Angie was speechless. Cindy didn't know Angie had snuck in and watched. That was never part of the plan. It was a last second decision Angie had made. Cindy didn't know. Carl didn't know. But Angie knew all. She expected Carl to keep his mouth shut about everything. But Cindy was lying, and if she was keeping this a secret, there was a reason...

"And now you know," Cindy continued "no matter what happens in the future, you can trust him. Right?"

A long pause, and then Angie somehow managed to form a word. "Yeah."

She hung up. As the reality of this tragic twist of events sunk in, and the repercussions for what she had started began to take form in her imagination, Angie, in pure coincidence, looked down at the note, still on the kitchen counter where she had left it for Carl last night:

"Darling, I went out with the girls. Be home at midnight. Sorry to be out on the eve of your birthday! Treat yourself to something fun. XOXO."

"Treat yourself" was supposed to be an inside joke for only Angie to get. Apparently it wasn't turning out that way. . .

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,130 Followers
12