All Comments on 'X squared minus H over P'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
MaFreplerMaFrepleralmost 7 years ago
You have some talent as a writer

but you need to work on your story telling. Your characters are cliches at best, and the situation beyond believable.

AncientTravellerAncientTravelleralmost 7 years ago
Scary

I really hope that the character Paige - airhead 1. class - only exists in your imagination. It would be truly scary if such a person exists in the real world.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
You are in your own little zip code

And I'm pretty sure no one else gets their mail delivered there .

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
Whimsical and rapid as a Charlie Parker solo in " Now's the Time "

Jimbob44 scatting some serious hucklebuck. Yessuh.

I thank him for sharing.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

the situation is not unbelievable. generally the women do well after fucking up.

i can totally agree with your last paragraph in the the authors note. can really relate to it.

gave you a 5. this story hit a little close to home and i still feel bitter.

please keep writing and i will keep reading. the willing cuck stories i do try to stay away from. but i do read a lot of the postings on here. so thank you for taking the time to write and post your stories.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Strange

Was there a point to this tale? If there is I don't see it. Somebody explain it so I could give it a rating.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 7 years ago
Great characters

Sure hope you get some more mileage out of them in future stories. Thanks - JB44 story days always begin with a full faced grin.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 7 years ago
Looks like you are planning on more stories.

JB44, you have the barn door open for more stories from DeGree and west Texas.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
I agree with @betrayedbylove...

I agree with @betrayedbylove...There is nothing we can say about this story, about these characters, each one worst than the next one, but above all about the meaning of it...The laughing part? When a whore like her felt the need to go away from home because she heard two old ladies tell the truth about her...Really? 1*

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
truly awful caricature characters

brilliant! 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
JUst Awful

Besides being almost impossible to read, even the brain-dead wives in these stories are Einsteins compared to this one! On her Honeymoon, runs off with TWO old boyfriends and then is surprised that her husband is gone??!

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Amusing Satire

And a fascinating example of people learning by doing......

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
What did I just read?

The very first few paragraphs were so over-the-too absurd that I assumed I was reading a satire of some sort. I continued reading, waiting patiently for the punchline...which was never delivered.

Honestly, the last page of this story is such a tangled mess I'm not sure what was happening. Maybe there was a punchline and I missed it?

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Liked it

Definitely liked the flavor of this tale about lessons learned.

Too bad about Roger.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Liked this one too

Hi JimBob,

I like your stories and this one had a human touch to it. Some people just longer to grow up and it's good to read about those too along with the BTB.

Looking forward to more.

A big fan,

Santacruzman

daMile23TdaMile23Talmost 7 years ago
Beyond stupid

Is this a trolling attempt? The premise was so absurd that I stopped right there and avoided wasting my time.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
Seems like some sort of morality play.

The theme is "Shit Happens. Get Over it!" It was more of a description of a few weeks in a the lives of numerous losers than an actual story. The one thing that I'd like answered is this. Is this story in a dialect where those speaking skip half the words in each sentence, or were numerous words omitted by accident? I do recall the governor in "Oh Brother" leaving words out of his sentences, so is that done deliberately in that part of the world? I need know, or lose sleep.

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Hardday, you never heard a cajun speak?

That would answer your question, that is how they speak. Deeper in the woods and swamps you go, more the flavor and skipped words.

ArsVampyreArsVampyrealmost 7 years ago
Didn't care for it

Too much perspective jumping, too much 'morality play' where the morality is pretty fucked up. None of the characters were sympathetic.

I don't really enjoy stories where I wish everyone just die.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Its OK, almost pretty good, your summation at the end is true

Realistic douche bags. And for all you callous or callow pontificators, sex and love can really be hard on scrawny super nerds. I was a teenage jock tutoring Calculus and Physics in Community College. Some of the A students were getting tutoring from me in attempt to get perfect grades=not miss a point all semester.. Those were some of the most socially awkward and maltreated people I have ever known. I used to think, " There but for the grace of the birth lottery go I." And I have known some really dumb women and men who dumped good catches for the pieces of flash and flimsy our popular culture calls hotties. Some did pull their head out later, and change their lives. OldBearSwitch

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Consequence's

Few will own up to their deed's that brought about their Consequence's. Matt & Mike Got their' and Paige got Her's the only one who got Screwed over was Roger and he is allowing Paige's Action's to keep him from enjoying life.

extemporeextemporealmost 7 years ago
Local color gone wild!

To appreciate it you need to begin with few expectations, then just let yourself be marinated in the language. It's a bit like a drug induced experience, without the risk of incarceration.

The line about conception by anal sex resulting in a Cowboys fan earned the story 4 stars all by itself.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Good story. No. Great story!

Paige grew up, even the brothers grew up (only a little) and Virgil lucked out but Roger, the one who was fucked over allowed his anger and hurt from Paige to keep him from enjoying life.

I liked that Roger didn't live happily ever after, that he didn't win the lottery or get all the girls and fame and adulation came raining down on him. In the end, he hated Paige for no reason that mattered and while she was finding happiness, he was an emir tiered angry young man.

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 7 years ago
Quite good.

Reminded me of "Breaking the Family" (by the same author) where the bad girl redeems herself, and the good guy can't let go of the pain.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Whackdoodle

"No reason that mattered?! His wife abandons him on their honeymoon to get gangbanged by two of her old boyfriends and disappears for three days?

Do you enjoy blowing your wife's bulls?

Moloch_The_MysticMoloch_The_Mysticalmost 7 years ago
Fascinating

How things work out for the pretty girl, she lands on her feet, and the nerdy professor wunderkind is having empty, bitter sex for grades. Imagine having the Promised Land within your grasp and having it snatched away while there's nothing you can do to stop it.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
BEATING AROUND THE BUSH

after the Bush beat up on him/them/all. TK U MLJ LV NV

sdc97230sdc97230almost 7 years ago
Roger needs to get himself some help

Allowing himself to be changed for the worse by his slut bride is the same as letting her win.

It is realistic, though. Too many cheated-on people of both genders let their betrayers do this to them.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 7 years ago
Roger May Have Been A Good Man Once

But Roger is a piece of shit now. The possibilities of who's the father is staggering. Could it be Matt? Could it be Mikey? Could it be Virgil? Or could it be...Roger? Story was interesting as Hell, then you sent it over a cliff! WTF? Where is FTDS?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Further Thought

"Planned on just kind of parading around, showing off my rings, showing off my husband" - Yeah, right, that's why she ran right off with them without giving her husband a second thought!

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 6 years ago
Hej, heh,

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2*'s At Most

Hate what I consider an unfinished story.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Different....

Very strange story. Very strange indeed.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 6 years ago
Paige grew up...

Paige grew up.... It looks like Matt and Mike Priestly are finally growing up, too. I would ask everyone, would you want stupid things you did in your early 20s to be held against you 20, 30 years or more? Even if you learned your lesson and amended your ways?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
True sometimes they do grow up...

But no one changes that much. People don't change. No way Paige changes that much. She was a complete bimbo. I can see the burned spouse becoming vindictive and making others unhappy, but he didn't seem to bad at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nothing from Nothing Leaves Nothing

...and that is all there is to say about the weak ending to this sad tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

your a sick puppy. look for more {your} approach to stories/ slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
you're sick

[sic] write a good story and leave us hanging

5ssss...bill

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 5 years ago
value of p

is irrelevant to the solution , H=2X

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 5 years ago
words have meaning. actions have consequences

That's what the story is about, Charlie Brown. It is not about revenge of justification. Just the sad state of affairs that occurs when someone does something stupid. Each life touches others. The things you say and do, matter. They have effect. This is what the author was trying to teach. Not your usual author. He cares for your well being.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
First time

First time that I have ever read one of your stories that I didn't really like. Just nothing to like in this one.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
No

3 stars as you took the time to write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the story.

It's great when a character redeems herself, going beyond saying she's sorry, and recognizing that she won't get back what she's lost, but changes going forward.

ResmiHardinResmiHardinover 3 years ago
3*

Was she even in love or cared for roger? was he a means to an end? sounds a bit stretched to assume that this was a story that showed a young girl who wanted revenge and used a guy who loved her to get back at 2 ex-boyfriends who had done the same as her.

She didn't get enough revenge from roger.

Virgo6Virgo6over 3 years ago
She got burned

She wound up with a man 30 years older than her. She won’t be living in a trailer but her new morals are supposed to keep her faithful now. B.O.B. Is gonna be busy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jesus , you gave the whore a golden parachute and burned the only decent character(Roger).

This is maybe your worst story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Almost what? Lost like me? Too drastic. characters changed way too much. No way unless metamorphosis. Good guy goes to dark side and hateful vile characters suddenly see the truth. Not happening

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're right about how things sometimes go, but I dont enjoy or choose to read them. I like your style, but if I see another of your stories I will pass it by unless I read last few paragraphs first, which will kill any suspense.

Jake7518Jake7518over 2 years ago

Words have consequents. would me 4 1/2 if possible,

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Well this was pure unadultareted garbage. Congrats on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was definitely different good for you, for thinking outside the box. Thanks KS

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Nah, not my style

1/5

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

That was so fucking stupid that the moment she walked off to the elevators with the two brothers, I knew you were the worst fucking writer we've ever had on here. That doesnt count the shit cuck writers who keep using new names every week.

Seriously you really need to find a hobby you are good at. If youre told your shit sucks, why not try and improve it a bit? Yeah you go the lazy assed easiest route to manipulate the readers, and yes, you know as well as I thats what you do, because you cant write in a manner where your skills should be doing what your idiotic cliched garbage does for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After reading about halfway down the first page, I realized this was written by a 15-year-old who has never seen a naked woman in his life.

I was slightly shocked though to see that this pathetic writer has vomited 371 stories on this site. My advice to him is, rather than write hundreds of shit stories, take the equivalent in time to write a single story that is novel, interesting, well written, and erotic. Stop saturating the internet with pure crap.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

good read,

nothing wrong with this story except for those that think btb is the only way to go. Thanks Jim Bob, keep writing.

iameasel

That was so fucking stupid that the moment she walked off to the elevators with the two brothers, I knew you were the worst fucking writer we've ever had on here. That doesnt count the shit cuck writers who keep using new names every week.

Seriously you really need to find a hobby you are good at. If youre told your shit sucks, why not try and improve it a bit? Yeah you go the lazy assed easiest route to manipulate the readers, and yes, you know as well as I thats what you do, because you cant write in a manner where your skills should be doing what your idiotic cliched garbage does for you.

- how can you put down stories and berate authors when you can't write a story of your own.

@sbrooks103x

JUst Awful

Besides being almost impossible to read, even the brain-dead wives in these stories are Einsteins compared to this one! On her Honeymoon, runs off with TWO old boyfriends and then is surprised that her husband is gone??!

I would say that this story is as good or better than any of your stories, even the ones you borrowed from different authors.

Chimo1961Chimo1961almost 2 years ago

Dam did you piss off the knuckle draggers. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Juvenile.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

You need to write about believable individuals

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was all over the map. Well now we know why Roger is a jerk in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure gave the whore a cushy ending .

Cuck faggots gonna love this one.

One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was an incredibly stupid story, a waste of good words and time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 star only because of the joke Virgil made about anal sex making cowboys fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, a selfish bitch ruins a good man, then gets to live happily ever after?

If this story was a horse, you'd have to shoot it.

Why?

Because it's lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Others are right! The characters are unbelievable. Also, it seemed the story...just ended. in a way, kind of a waste of time.

GriscomGriscom8 months ago

Paige’s unprovoked cheating makes no sense and is not explained.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress667 months ago

I can see you certainly hate your character Roger

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story is vacuous. The number of irrelevant or marginally relevant names confused me. Roger the wronged party ended up becoming an abuser... ??? WTF

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your stories have a way to romanticize airhead, rotten female M/C and butt fuding. This one was a bit too shallow but I still was entertained .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5099 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories