All Comments on 'XXL Pt. 01'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Billybob illiteracy

God you suck at writing. One of the tags says "high school dropout." I think that was Billybob and everyone who reads this shit. I couldn't finish the first page. Damn that was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nothing wrong with the writing

but why would any man put up with that wife and those kids for even a year? 2* And who is sending him the pictures of his wife the lesbian adulterer?

cordialddcordialddover 5 years ago
hey annony why you even start reading the story you gonna hate it?

You got choices in life, yeah.

DominantYetServileDominantYetServileover 5 years ago
please try to contain your hatred of all things not conservative.

people who work white collar jobs? Assholes

people who drive low emission vehicles? Smug Assholes

vegans? the smuggest of assholes (wait, that one might be true)

lesbians? evil, man-hating, home wrecking assholes

the only hispanic characters....violent gangbangers

the only black characters? "militants"

sexual assault? the only mention here is an obvious and nonsensical false claim

millenials? every last one of them, lazy spoiled little bastards

wives who don't act like live-in slaves to their husbands? nagging bitches

Im honestly surprised this story doesn't include random "observations" about how Obama and Clinton have destroyed America's morality, or character attacks based on rear bumper political stickers that various characters have, side stories about how "corrupt liberalism" has destroyed the school district where Richard works as well as the college he attended (though the kangaroo court scene did a pretty good job of that), or include the wife taking a "women's studies" course and immediately becoming a psychotic man hating serial killer or some "militant liberal" mystery course about how evil white men are that convinces her to show she is sorry for slavery by sleeping with every black guy within 100 miles, or maybe wifey starts cheating with a guy who works for "the fake news" who immediately frames Richard in the press just like our poor dear president uh I mean emperor Trumpov.

Oh and one more thing. Take a look at female dialogue in your stories. Notice how female characters rarely SAY things, or exclaim, or otherwise make vocal utterances without the descriptive terms of "screeched", "squealed", "quipped", "snapped", sneered", and "shrilled". It tends to make the reader think that you just hate the sound of women's voices, period.

CSD2CSD2over 5 years ago
Dem 14 EEE shoes...

Are gonna be kicking 3 lazy, unappreciative people out his life. And I'm here for it!

Give me an A!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Who sent the pictures? And why? And why/how did they have his number?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Henpecked Hubby Prepares to Vamoose on Leeching Kin Who Get Volatile When Not Coddled Gratis

That's fine… long overdue even , but apparently Plan b is sweet but morbidly obese , ex-student who didn't graduate ? Out of frying pan and into the phat . Let's see what Pt. 2 brings. Hopefully a courtship intertwined with implementation of paleolithic diet between zydeco outings. Story is well told , if reader can ignore how main character let himself get nigh martyred for decades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
King of writing about trash, yeah.

Good shit, as always. Don’t pay any attention to comments by whiny ass bitches who don’t understand good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You lost my attention when every woman he met was flirting with him

One? Maybe. But every. Single. One? Bitch please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Billy Bob knows his white trash!

I'm just glad he doesn't try to write about Sherwood Forest in proper English! 5 *s and 😁😁😁 for making trash popular.

AMerryman

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
5 stars

Consistently good, and prolific. Thanks for so many good stories.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 1

You know I think silly little missed details should be let go but I can't not comment on this one. An "unstoppable defense"? Really? WTF? To belabor the obvious, which seems necessary at this point, you can't "stop" a defense. You can stop an offense. Defenses are who does the stopping.

Sidney43Sidney43over 5 years ago

Just a comment for "Dominant" - try reading the rest of his stories and you will find you missed the mark by a mile or so.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Nice setup

Three strong characters in Richard, Mary Beth, and Mandy. And Mrs. Bonham tossed in there like a hand granade with the pin pulled waiting to explode in Richard’s face. Exciting setup for the rest of the story. *****

Danger09Danger09over 5 years ago
I'm trying to figure out

Why he married Mary Beth? She seems like a fucking bitch. This is not a marriage. He's just her servant, there to serve her and her lesbian fuck buddies. Are we sure the kids are even his? I really hated Mary Beth and her friends with a passion. She just allows anyone to just disrespect her husband in his own damn house.--where he and he alone are paying all the fucking bills. .. I wish a bitch would. I have checked my family for being rude/disrespectful to my husband. I will not allow anyone family, friends--whoever to disrespect my husband. What type of wife is Mary Beth? She's a shitty mom and wife. I absolutely can't wait for part 2 please hurry.

dinkymacdinkymacover 5 years ago
Great start!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really? St. Pious?

Duh!!!! Pious is an adjective that describes an actively religious person. Pius is a former pope and current saint. Saint Pius--not Saint Pious. It's had to get into story with such a blatant but simple error.

m1a1m1a1over 5 years ago
loving it so far

I happen to enjoy your stories,,,and cannot understand comments like dominant posted,,it is a story,get a life and stop trying to make the rest of us politically correct

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TMI Overload

The chapter was difficult to read because of the constant TMI about his loser wife and loser children. 3*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Another great story from JimBob

Most of the readers and commenters are fans, some are petty and some have no reading comprehension at all. Keep 'em coming JB44. Looking forward to part two.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Does

anyone like this really exist? Who would put up with this shit for all those years? I must lead a sheltered life.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 5 years ago
Can't wait

for the next installment. Really like it so far.

Woodmanone

WyldcardWyldcardover 5 years ago

Your writing is generally good (as always).

1. Consistently I've wondered why, no matter where you geographically place a story, everyone has a LA accent. In this case, you specified that the protagonist at least came from LA. So thumbs up.

2. A guy in his 40s or thereabout who is going after a 20yo high school dropout with limited life experience, who is overweight and has confidence issues as well, is just a creepy fellow.

3. As someone noted above, you seem to have culled every liberal stereotype into the evils this poor hero has to face. Lesbians, millennial kids, effeminate IT colleagues, vegans. And by gawd, they don't know how to grill. Plus of course cheating, lazy, entitled, shrewish, unappreciative woman as wife, cause women can't actually be complex and have positive and negative traits like people do.

4. It is good to know he needs 14EEE shoes and magnum condoms, and that comes up as a plot point repeatedly.

5. He doesn't really seem to be deeply invested in anything. Son dies, no great crisis. Done with wife, moves out and sleeps in some staff room without bothering to actually move on with life, wife makes decisions about houses and life and kids, he puts up with it sort of passively. Is he somewhere on the autism spectrum? A bit of social disorder?

Again, your writing is good. This one seems like you're trolling the audience a bit though. Writing is a plus. Explaining why you're using the Cajun accent is good. The characterizations are a minus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I guess I'm just not a fan.

I have enjoyed some of your stories so I do read them but I am disappointed most of the time. This jumped around all over the place. It had no continuity. I also don't understand why he wouldn't confront the wife. His life sucks, why not get out of it? I didn't care for this one much at all.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
5*****

Re DominantYetServile: Damn buddy, sounds like you got a pretty good handle on things. Do you write stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5*****

Great tale, can't wait for more of this story!

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Very good story 5*****

I like your stories, they are always entertaining with a lot of real life drama. Can't wait for another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
JB44 is master of the stoic protagonist

Wry, understated world view is continued here. I wouldn't dream of debating JB on factual accuracy in a work of fiction. But, many readers might note that kids who grow into lazy, entitled young adults have most likely been consistently enabled by parents along the way.

Keep rolling, JB, and may the "directional school" and inhabitants of DeGarde continue to keep us entertained.

Justgr8Justgr8over 5 years ago
Nice

You may lack in some basic writing do and don't, but as a storyteller you are top notch. 5*****

SystemShockSystemShockover 5 years ago
I like it, but...

This story raises one gigantic, flashing neon sign of a question that it doesn't seem to be in a hurry to answer: Why?

Why in the name of all that's good in the universe is Richard still with such a selfish, uncaring, immature skank like Mary Beth? We all know why she's with him; he's the meal ticket. But Richard *knows* he's the meal ticket and nothing but in her eyes, and by all accounts seems to be getting absolutely nothing out of it. You can't even say he's putting himself through this torture out of love; there's no mention of him loving his wife or their kids(except Peter, the good one)at the present time anywhere in the story. So why? Even after he gets malicious and undeniable proof that she's now cheating on him(and likely has been for a long time), he just tries to ignore it and carry on, like there's something worth carrying on for. Why?

Honestly, this reminds me of a horror movie that would be over in 5 minutes if even one character ever made a single smart decision. If not for literally every relevant character being braindead or unreasonably stubborn, there would be no story here. With horror movies like that, I root for the killer/monster and only stick around to see the splatterfest, and it's the same deal here. If there was ever a bitch who earned herself a good burning, it's Mary Beth. But I'll settle for Richard just dropping her like yesterday's trash and moving on with his life while she fails spectacularly at trying to live on her own. Though I must admit the possible new woman in his life being more than 30 years younger than him is an exceedingly dumb plot device. Going from one relationship with no future, to another relationship with no future makes no sense.

Reserving my rating for part 2.

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 5 years ago
Excellent

It did take me a few minutes to start reading the dialogue in dialect, but then it all made sense. This is a very good story and I look forward to reading the rest of it. You were already in my favorites list, but I believe this may be your best story to date. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee

Top Score on this one!.....Quoting Steve McQueen "Magnificent Seven".... So Far So Good!.....Brilliant Story Thanks! ★★★★★ WOOF!

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

I posted 5 minutes ago and I've been rejected on this site!.....This is one Fantastic Story! THANKS 5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Consistently good writer

Always laid back and entertaining stories....great story teller. I'm not from US but JB puts me in Cajun country every time. Well done as usual...can't wait for Pt 02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great start. Hope number two is not to long in coming

BigCuntryBigCuntryover 5 years ago
Good Start

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I always look forward to your stories, and you never disappoint.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Congrats

on the start of another great story.

You're a talented storyteller. I'm looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5-Stars OLD_CROW

JimBob44,

I thoroughly enjoyed “XXL Pt. 01”. The only story I found worth reading in the last several days. Always look forward to your posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same things in every story

Fat girls, always some mention of urine.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Depressing ... but real!

I love to read JimBob, but I never come out happy. However, the writing is good and the representations are great. Into each life, a little shit must fall ... unless you’re a Coon Ass, then a lotta shit will fall.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

I can accept that Richard speaks with a Cajun accent. I can even accept it in the narration, even though not first person, but why do the Irish people from Colorado speak with a Cajun accent?

He should stop paying on the old house, let it go into foreclosure if she won't sell!

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 5 years ago
A

True slice of Americana...Cajun style. Well written, entertaining and fun to read. Come on part two!

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

Your stories are always good, entertaining and told well. Keep it up Jimbob, Its so refreshing to get a good story after all the shit that seems to be on lit lately

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
It took almost 4 Pages until something actually happens ?

the story is overwhelmed and crushed by the massive amount of extra detail and minutiar about everybody's daily lives which has nothing to do with the actual story in the coming conflict. It's long it's boring and I've badly done

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nobody would edit for you, you are all over the fucking place, maybe see a doctor about that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice

I always enjoy your work. Can’t wait for the next parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting read!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Don't pay any attention to the "it's too long and boring complaints". They're unhappy if it takes more than half a page before someone gets fucked and don't want to know anything about the characters beyond how big his cock and her tits are.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 5 years ago
Top Notch!

Not very uplifting, but curiously sweet, the way JB44's stories often are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Story

A lot of added history, but can't wait for Richard to lower the boom on his wife, and put her out to pasture with her lezzie friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No likable characters

Tough to read a story when all of the characters including the protagonist have zer redeeming qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring

If not for the wife getting a little pussy, this would have royally sucked.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
I found this intetesting

If for no other reason than he is starting to fall in love. And the wife can go to hell as far as hes concerned. I hope the divorce comes through and the new romance comes together. Maybe both romances.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
For your pleasure

You may write for your pleasure, but you also write for mine. JimBob, your work is a candle in the pool of darkness that LW has become . Your characters come to life, and make me want to know more about them. Live long and write often.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Nice.

JimBob's stories are so different from other's

and so colorful.

Really a joy to read.

But, once in a blue moon, it would be nice

to read of people who think before they marry.

Yes, a lot of people let their hearts and genitals

decide their marriages.

But a lot of people think too.

I'm a fan of JimBob's stories.

He always brings us something new,

even though the frame of his plots

differ little.

Top ratings from me.

Give me an A!

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
A very interesting piece.

Do people really put up with all this without exploding? I do not understand ṕeople

any more!

ribnitinribnitinover 5 years ago
looking forward

Your writing style takes some getting used to. I am looking forward to reading more.

Dubby49Dubby49over 5 years ago
His fault

Why did he cut the grass?

ohioohioover 5 years ago
I've enjoyed every single JimBob story

I've read so far (there are still a bunch to go). He tells interesting stories, and you can't always predict where they're going to go. He creates characters that hold your interest--obviously some likeable, some quite the opposite--and he knows how to keep a tale moving. I'm always pleased when a new story appears!

Thanks, ohio

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Love me some Jim Bob stories

Always look forward to what you put out and this is no exception. Good ole people in good ole siti ations.

How’s he going to handle the morality of dating a baby girl while married

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
When being a procrastinator is just as bad as being a cuckold...

So... I'm going to shout part of this review.

I'm going to shout it out, right into the abyss.

And, since I cannot emit sound online, it's therefore going to be in all caps, baby.

Got a problem with it? Don't blame me - blame the author.

...

WHY THE FUCK IS RICHARD STILL MARRIED TO MARY BETH? THE FUCK IS HE WAITING FOR TO DIVORCE HER? DOES HE ACTUALLY BELIEVE SHE'S GOING TO MAGICALLY CHANGE BACK TO THE WOMAN HE MARRIES OR IS HE SIMPLY TOO FUCKING GODDAMN LAZY TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE SAD, PATHETIC TURN HIS LIFE TOOK SEVERAL YEARS AGO??? IT'S BE, WHAT, ABOUT A DECADE SINCE RITCHIE DIED? 10 YEARS, FOLKS! TEN YEARS OF FUCKING MISERY, LIVING AROUND A GENUINE CUNT WHO COULD NOT WAIT UNTIL HE DIES!!! COULD YOU JUST IMAGINE LIVING EVEN A YEAR LIKE THIS!? MAN, THIS SOUNDS ACTUALLY WORST THAN BEING MARRIED TO THE USUAL SLUT THE LIKES OF JPB OR, YES, JIMBOB WRITES ABOUT - AT LEAST THOSE SKANKS STILL MANAGED TO DELUDE THEMSELVES INTO GENUINELY THINKING THEY'RE STILL IN LOVE WITH THEIR HUSBANDS! BUT THAT CUNT, MARY BETH? HOLY SHIT, DOES SHE HATES THE MAN SHE'S MARRIED TO! AND THE MOFO KNOWS IT! AND DOES N-O-T-H-I-N-G ABOUT IT - NO TALK, NO ATTEMPT AT COUNSELLING, NO ULTIMATUM, NOTHING!!! MAN, EVEN IF SHE WASN'T LICKING CARPETS, DUMB DICK SHOULD HAVE STARTED DISSOLVING THEIR UNION - NEWSFLASH: YOU CAN GET DIVORCE FOR OTHER REASONS THAN UNFAITHFULNESS! IF YOU CANNOT STAND ONE ANOTHER, WHEN EVEN ATTEMPT TO REMAIN TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFES!? AND, IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO SAVE THE MARRIAGE, THEN WHY AREN'T YOU DOING EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO ACTUALLY DO SO? GOING OUT OF DATES WITH A GIRL 30 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU AIN'T GOING TO DO SHIT, BUT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN PERV WHEN YOUR WIFE'S LAWYER BRINGS IT UP DURING YOUR DIVORCE! LIKE BEING AROUND MANDY, OLD MAN? THEN DIVORCE YOUR WIFE, IDIOT!!! EVEN IF YOU END UP GIVING MB HALF OF YOUR MONEY, YOU STILL WILL COME UP AHEAD, SINCE SHE IS RIGHT NOW SPENDING ALL OF YOUR MONEY!!! STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING, LAZY-ASS JACKASS - GET A LAWYER, GET YOUR WAYWARD WIFE SERVED, AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE ALREADY!!!!

Goddammit.

Once again, JB44 got me all piss off and shit over his main character's dumbass actions... Therefore, his story must be going great! But seriously - if MS ends up filling divorce papers before Richard... ★★★★

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Just Some Good Ole Story Telling****

Very entertaining to me. Thanks for sharing.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
The answer to your question, MightyHorny

You ask "WHY THE FUCK IS RICHARD STILL MARRIED TO MARY BETH? THE FUCK IS HE WAITING FOR TO DIVORCE HER? DOES HE ACTUALLY BELIEVE SHE'S GOING TO MAGICALLY CHANGE BACK TO THE WOMAN HE MARRIES" ?

It's because JimBob44 is the author, and that's how he wrote the story.

I am rather fascinated by the number of times commenters make comments like that made by MightyHorny. They somehow seem to believe that the author doesn't know what his or her characters should be doing.

Fact of life: The story belongs to the author, and the characters will do what the author decides they should do. If you want a story with characters doing what you want them to do, put fingers to keyboard and write it yourself. Give it a try, it's fun to see what the commenters say.

Lue

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
RICKY IS GOING TO HAVE TO LOWER THE BOOM

and take them croc hunting. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Old House

I still haven't seen an answer to why he simply didn't stop paying on the old house that Mary Beth refused to sell!

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 5 years ago
No surprise?

There didn't seem to be any surprise on the husband's part. No anger, no shock. No feedback whatsoever on what he was feeling. Just... fuck it, I'll turn the ringer off. Weird.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Entertaining as always

Can’t usually see where a JB44 story is headed, until it arrives. This one fits that mold, with the usual Cajun flavored lingo and culture mixed in. Richard puts up with a lot of crap from his wife. Really, supporting 2 households while his wife doesn’t work? If she really wants to keep footing the bill for their kids to trash the old house, then he really ought to limit the wife’s access to cash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stop giving JimBob44 a hard time!

If you don’t like his stories stop reading them!. JimBob44 doesn’t even care about your negative comments.

The protagonist in this story has a very thick skin so Mary Beth’s actions and their kids laziness doesn’t phase him. He just goes and does the things that he likes to do.

LVGirlLVGirlabout 5 years ago
That's Spelling!

"Give me an A!" "Give me an E" " What does that spell?"

Best line in the story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
A and e yes. Cajuns Rajan

Putting up with too much crap from wife and kids

When enough is enough

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 4 years ago
brilliant as usual 5*

hardly a surprise though from the best story teller on here.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
The wife and kids are pathetic

Time to kick that bunch to the curb

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again. These are some.of the best in LW. JB44 is one of the greats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Luedon

Regarding the 2018 comment by luedon.....spot on! I would love to have the storytelling ability of many of the authors on this website. Of course there are times when I can’t fathom why an author has a particular character doing something. But it ain’t my story that’s being told.

As I said. I’d love to have the creativity to write stories as well as many here. I don’t. So I am grateful to the people that have that ability and who share their time and effort.....on a free website, I might add.....to entertain us.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Interesting story so far - On to Part 2

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

He’s been sent photos of his wife cheating and just shrugged his shoulders, perhaps I missed something but wouldn’t that constitute evidence? He seems reluctant to ditch her, why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So he's totally okay with his wife fucking around on him? Or will we see him get mad in the next installment? Hope he dumps her ass and gets away from her toxic bitchiness.

Ridgeback55Ridgeback55about 2 years ago

So great to have an imperfect love interest. Mandy is a great character. Looking forward to reading the next installment.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Mandi is a good character. Richard is a spineless idiot who I don't even feel bad for, never mind root for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How the hell did I just now found you??? Man can you write your ass off or what? You have so much talent. How do you do that? That story flows so smoothly. You don't spoonfeed the reader, but instead give us a chance to connect the dots ourselves. The backstory is so smoothly given without noticing. I found myself so interigued about Mandy. And how you managed to make me HATE mary ann to my core! The amount of sympathy I have for Richard. Just, wow. Can't wait to read the next part!

bigurnbigurn9 months ago

I do like your writing style and creativity... Although, I found this offering to just be depressing, I have hope of some sort of equality developing in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

any wimp puts up with that deserves what he gets!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I disagree with some of you people. I don’t think Richard is a spineless wimp. I think he’s a guy who keeps it under tight control because he knows if he lets it go, people are going to get seriously hurt or worse. Maybe get dead. I’ve known guys like him, they put up with a lot of shiit until they just can’t and then it gets real ugly real fast. I guess we’ll see.

Great story so far, JimBob

5🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good job, Jim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5100 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

XXL Pt. 02 Next Part
XXL Series Info

SIMILAR Stories