All Comments on 'XYZ'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!!

Fantastic as always. I just love your stories. Can’t wait until the next one.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
Great story, Mr. 44

Thanks for sharing it (and for doubling up with another one).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Everything was wonderful..."

Another fun ride from JimBob44. A bit overwrought at times, but that's your style and I like it. 5 stars.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 5 years ago
Bombay Cafe?

You mean Bombay Cafe ISN’T to the offices of law firms the way La Quinta is to Denny’s?

Good story, though.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I had a hard time putting in down until I finished it was a very good read for me. Got all my stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good read

Enjoy the characters so you run out of ideas maybe part 2 or 3.Take care

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Refreshingly different

As the title suggests - this was a refreshing change of pace in my journey through erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good story!

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Will be checking out your other writings!

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 5 years ago
5 stars

Cute romp. Thank you.

auwingerauwingeralmost 5 years ago
Great story ...

… with very enjoyable characters! Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Refreshing

JB44,

I liked that this enjoyable story takes place in the same universe as Lunches and Hesitation. Excellent read! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Great story.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 5 years ago

Probably the best one of your stories I have read in a while. Interesting characters, good dialog, but one thing bugs me. Y'all had the little blonde eighteen year old with a lovely wild blonde bush which is sorta rare. What does she do but have it shorn and waxed. Now that bare and boring look, sort of like a plucked chicken is not uncommon. But how would she know that her thirty eight year old boy friend is into that particular fetish without ever discussing it with him. That faux pas is unlike you, so only four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
In Love!

I’m in love with your stories. You sir are one very talented writer!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 5 years ago
Poor Elizabeth

She’s kinda pathetic, in a clueless, tunnel vision way. She’d be a good subject for a transformation story. Maybe hook her up with a biker. Like one of Boccaccio’s Decameron tales where a chaste loveless wife is kidnapped and ransomed by a pirate, but then falls in love with him and refuses to return to her prig of a husband.

I know, I know, write your own damn stories! - but it’s like the difference between my cooking and my wife’s. It ALWAYS tastes better when she cooks, and I’m lucky to pour the milk in a bowl of cereal without making a mess, so I get down on my knees and say “pretty please?”.

As always, many thanks. My day is always brighter when I see a new JB44 story posted.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
A Couple of Things

1. Loved the story. This was a fun, 100+ MPH trip. Thank you so much.

2. Somebody named Sidney Somthing-or-the-other downgraded the story because X shaved her pussy without discussing it with Gar. Damn dude, she had him change his Rolex for a sport watch, his Merc for a fucking Ford(nobody's prefect), what he wore, where he ate, and even how he treated people in general. You think she just might be able to pull off being shaved? A faux pas? Hardly.

scargazerscargazeralmost 5 years ago
Just wondering

...why solo practice never crossed Garrett's mind. If he's as good a trial lawyer as he says he is, he doesn't need a law firm. He could set up his own.

cpl8140cpl8140almost 5 years ago
Just Another Winner

Another JimBob44 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jim Bob 44 virgin !

Loved it Jim Bob , Lovely easy style of writing . Just going to check all your other work now . Thank you so much .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hmmmm?

The last couple pages you had me anticipating Garrett taking the hard drive from his work computer (including the taped conversation with Elizabeth) to a wrongful termination attorney and suing the hell out of his old firm. Then perhaps a settlement where he gets to be a partner, bitchy cold Elizabeth gets thrown out on her ass and he goes back to making decent money to support he and XYZ’s brood. It particularly believable he’d be content to work as a salesperson. Maybe even have the other partner David bring up some old dirty laundry about what happened to Mr. Dumond. Hoping for a part 2. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved the story!

You write well, your characters are a little quirky but memorable.

I felt sorry for Elizabeth as she is wasting her life. I see her in a

midlife crisis and turning 90 degrees into a real person, maybe gets involved with a black native of a Caribbean island and joining him in running an orphanage. She's got plenty of resources, and discovers a better way to use them.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Cra,y enough to be a great fantasy but still got enough to get the juices flowing. Great job!!!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Another

JB44, another 5 star story! Love all your crazy characters. But I gotta ask, what's with your Crystal Gale fetish, (Hair reaching her ankles)?

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

Awesome story, loved it!

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1almost 5 years ago
WOW Great story and characters

Very interesting world JimBob44 created. I can imagine so many chapters to go forward in this world. Hope JimBob is willing to keep these characters alive and moving forward.

CrisInGACrisInGAalmost 5 years ago
Katianna

Best part of the whole story was Teri and Mr. Dwood getting custody of Katianna. She has a chance of not following in her mothers footsteps now. I realize these are all fictional people but after a while you begin to feel like you really know them. I guess that is what makes a really good story.

Reiter9Reiter9almost 5 years ago
You, awesome you

I live this one, so sweet, so damn sweet. I love how old Gar get back his life, how organic is every character.

Oh, sure Elisabeth is awful, but her character is believable (had the not always pleasant experience of date a high-high-class girl and that world really mess up their... Everything) love Xaviera and her whole almost jailbait glory. The way Gar takes away the yoke of apparences that has been killing his soul all this time...

Awesome, just awesome. I sure as hell gonna read your other stories.

Sorry for the messy english xd

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story but...

I don’t understand why he didn’t go back to his lawyer group as a partner with Elizabeth being kicked out. As stated Elisabeth had not brought in any new business for 7 months and had exhibited poor business practice. A majority of partners can vote as they see fit! So hire Garrett and fire Elizabeth.

ohioohioover 4 years ago
Another great story:

Warm, funny, full of interesting and human characters, with so much love going in so many directions (except to and from Elizabeth, of course). I absolutely loved the football-player joshing back and forth! Just a terrific story.

Thanks, ohio

VagabondwriterVagabondwriterover 4 years ago
Connected world

I love your connected world. It feels lived in and familiar without being too on the nose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
XYZ

It’s the first of your stories that I’ve read, but won’t be the last. Loved it.

LalawmanLalawmanover 4 years ago
Great story!

For some reason my feed was not listing your newer stories. Was VERY happy to see I have several to read. Best weekend coming up EVER!

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
LOVED it!!

Almost quite reading it 1st page, he was such an asshole...but kept going and very glad i did...

Love the characters/dialogue

And with Sydney, re her bush..was so happy she had a lush muffin at first...LOVE women, and stories, that keep it natural...tho didn't downgrade=still gave you a 5

and fave, and going back to see what else you've written

thetkmthetkmover 3 years ago
Great story

Loved the characters and how the main one developed. Excellent thanks.

Ken

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 3 years ago
Totaly loved it!!

JB44 Thank you for a very laid back wonderful read, just what the Dr. ordered to start my day. I really like your writing style that you use with your stories. Keep on writing we need writers like you. This was not only a fun story to read but also had plenty of funny stuff intertwined in the story to make it a romantic comedy. So KUDOS TO YOU SIR!!

Ironman52Ironman52about 3 years ago

Second read still a great story! 5*

JimBob44: You are missed. thanks for all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am sorry that there are asshole readers who threaten you because of your stories. These Cretans are just QAnon idiots and religious zealots! They are the seditionists who stormed the Capital on Jan 6/21 trying to take over this great country by force! This was an excellent story. Please write a story where Elizabeth Dumont gets knocked by a big cock player who should leaves her single, fired from her job and alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

About the fourth time I've read this story. Read a number of them a number of times. Some of your stories are great, others are great, whilst some are just great. I haven't read all of them. I have nothing against gay people, but not really interested in reading those stories.

And damn you, some of your stories bring a tear to my eyes.

Thank you, John

LwcbyLwcbyabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this one!!!!! One of your best! Thank You!!

ohioohioover 1 year ago

Just re-read this one, and enjoyed it yet again. (This is at least the third time.) You write with so much warmth and good humor, and it's heart-warming when the good guys end up happy. Thanks for your stories!

ohio

AnyMooseAnyMoose12 months ago

One of your better stories; thanks! Two questions...

A) What/who put the stick so far up Elizabeth's butt?

B) Any chance that someone, at some point, take a swing at giving her a personality implant?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories