All Comments on 'Yakima Ch. 07-08'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago

Don't let exes remarry, I did that and it was worse the 2nd time

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
A Pleasure to read

I wish that Redlion would write out the story of his experience. The love making was typical but fun. The family meeting was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just plain garbage with no writing skill in sight !

"1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BRILLOPADS.

GREAT WRITING SKILLS,THOROUGHLY ABSORBING ,⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Lost Interest

Lost all interest when he wanted to go to the rescue of his ex wife who cheated on him then dumped him for another man. I hate when writers try to make the main character a total sucker and the character becomes unbelievable , they think they are portraying him as someone who is a total goody two shoes, when in reality everyone has there flaws and other then a total cuck would go to the rescue of the person who portrayed you. The reality is 99% of people would take pleasure in there betrayers failures, only difference being is some would enjoy it more then others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Often Wonder...

... what motivates a person to write as dumb a comment as that written by Anonymous in December 2017? Okay, everyone is entitled to an opinion and the right to air it in a free society, and if that opinion is critical of, as in this case, a written article then make any comment constructive, but just to, I apologise I can't recall the exact words used, write that the author has no talent then that is not constructive.

I've read all of Coaster2's stories more than once and the only reason I've done so is because they are well written.

If you read a story that you don't like and can't offer anything constructive then mark it accordingly.

I'm guessing that Anonymous is .... well let's leave it there, because whatever I say isn't going to be constructive - probably true - but not constructive. GJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh wel

Anyone who would write something so idotic as that anonymous that said "..no talent in stght... ", obviously has never written anything for peer review. May haps never written anything for someone else to read. Coaster2 is a popular good writer, therefore, it is anonymous that doesn't have a clue what good writing is all about, I'm an editor so I have a fair idea what good writing is all about.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
While I am enjoying the story.....

I’m going to put it down long enough to recover from my hypoglycemia and the rather large rainbow and sunshine enema I just had.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Have to agree with Ocker51

It was nauseating reading about the husband tripping over himself to help the ex-wife.

She was fucking the asshole car salesman for 6 months before she blindsided the loving husband with a divorce. Not content with betraying a man who had supported her for 18 years, she tried to rape him in the divorce settlement and had him kicked out of the family home.

Reese was a heartless bitch and deserved to suffer for treating her husband like shit. When she couldn't afford to pay for the family home, he should have filed for full custody of the kids, had her kicked out and the property sold. The children hated the mother for destroying their family and were old enough to request that they stay with the father.

Make the lazy bitch work for once in her life and give her the shitty visitation rights she was all too eager to stick him with. Karma was itching to give Reese the painful assfucking she so richly deserved.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Yea like others I think pretending Reese deserves a break is nauseating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2 items; 1- what a lucky MF Grimes is, 2- finally a little punishment for the predator. personally I have wanted to punch reese and predator several times, not only in succession but in frequency. (punch several times , multiple occasions)

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Not in the BTB brigade here. Logically, what Miles and Kim andvGrime's reaction to Winters backing out of the marriage has probably saved the relationship with the kids and saved Grime being financially challenged.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous