Yakima Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I want this to be fun for both of us. We can get serious later on when we know each other better. Right now, I'm just exploring. I'm trying to find out why you make me so bloody tingly when you're around."

"Like right now?"

"Naw ... we've got past tingly quite a bit ago," she said, propping herself up with her hands on my chest. "It's time for my riding exercises," she grinned, beginning to post on my erection.

"I won't last long if you keep that up," I warned.

"I'll just have to bring you back to life then, won't I," she said with a wicked look in those amazing eyes.

I lasted longer than I expected to before I let go, warning her in advance. She collapsed on my chest once more, content that I had lived up to her expectations. I was about to say something when the phone on her bedside table rang. Ali rolled off me and picked it up.

"Yes, Mother?"

She must have had caller ID since she responded as soon as she put the receiver to her ear.

"Why yes. I think he was quite pleased with my choice of meal," she said, grinning at me and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Mother, you know better than to ask that. What, if I may ask, are you doing with Miles right at this moment?"

"Well, there you are then. We're both enjoying a pleasant evening with our men friends."

"Yes, Mother. I'll call you tomorrow and tell you all about our date. Of course, I'll expect the same in return."

Ali had been making faces as she listened to her mother and then relay her opinion of the questions by facial contortions. It was all I could do to keep quiet and not spoil her fun.

The call ended shortly thereafter.

"Mother can be very inquisitive at times," she said. "I watched you as we talked and I was afraid you might say something that she would hear. I don't think she would have expected us to be in bed this early."

I looked at the clock radio and realized it was only just past nine-thirty.

"Are you suggesting she would have expected us to be in bed at all?" I asked in surprise.

"Of course. I told her I was going to seduce you tonight and she plotted the menu to make it so much easier," she said with a satisfied look.

"Well ... what are you going to tell her tomorrow?"

"It's too early to tell. We've just got started, young man. Now is the time for some other activities that will restore you to full standing, if you catch my drift."

She rolled over toward me, slipped down my body with kisses as she went, and began her restoration project. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly she accomplished her task, but didn't stop there. Reese was never fond of oral sex and it was something I was unaccustomed to. Ali didn't just perform, she made love to my member. Since I'd already had one orgasm, I wasn't in any danger of unexpectedly producing another.

I pushed her away after a while, then pulled her up to me. She came willingly. I kissed her and then rolled her on her back and went down on her. It seemed like the gentlemanly thing to do. Ali wasn't a highly vocal lover, but I was getting some verbal signals that my actions were producing the desired effect. I would look up occasionally and see her head lolling on the pillow, her eyes closed, and whimpering moans coming from her. After I was sure I had given her a proper reward, I moved up and entered her in one long, slow, steady push. The whimpering stopped immediately, becoming a groan of satisfaction.

I wasn't in any rush and I certainly didn't want to be rough with her, so I settled into a steady, long, slow stroke. Ali was smiling now, her eyes ... those magic eyes ... open and watching me. My gaze was fixed on her as I tried to learn and remember everything about her body. Her breasts were almost flat in this position, but I knew they were a nice, round, firm shape when she stood. Her hands were alternately on my shoulders, then on my butt, trying to pull me in further. It wasn't possible, but it was a signal that we were heading toward a finish.

I could feel the urgency of my mission now and prepared myself for completion. Ali's eyes had closed again, her smile was gone, and she was beginning to lose herself in her completion as well. She came first, trembling and arching her back, her legs locked around mine, while small cries emanated from her. It provoked my response, and I finished in her almost before she relaxed back onto the bed.

I had a feeling of immense satisfaction for this first time. We had made love at a mutually rewarding pace and finished almost on cue. I rolled off her, but lay beside her, my arm over her hips. Ali remained on her back, breathing deeply but effortlessly. She turned her head toward me, her eyes sparkling once more and her smile an expression of complete fulfilment. I couldn't recall ever feeling better than I did at that moment.

"Oh ... Grime ... that was superb. If only I were ten years younger," she whispered.

"Why? You're still young."

"If I was ten years younger, I'd have ten more years of you making love to me like that. I had no idea that you and I would be so perfect together."

"Neither did I, but I had hopes," I admitted.

"Don't think I ever want to get out of this bed ... as sticky as it is," she sighed.

I looked over at the clock on the night table and saw it was still only just after ten o'clock. "I suggest we have a shower, change the sheets, and get some sleep," I said. "I'm going to want some more of that tomorrow."

"Do I have to wait that long?" she grinned.

"I do have my limits," I confessed.

"And wonderful limits they are. As soon as I can work up the energy, we'll do as you suggest. Right now I'm legless."

~*~

I hadn't forgotten just how much I enjoyed waking up in the morning with the scent and warmth of a woman next to me. Ali smelled so fresh and clean as I snuggled in behind her, my morning erection parked between her cheeks. My arm was draped over her and my hand cupped a beautiful, warm breast, the nipple now extending as I allowed my finger to tease it.

I heard a light groan just before Ali stretched and rolled back toward me.

"Hi," she said, her eyes blinking and a smile on her lips.

"Hi," I replied, my hand reluctantly leaving her breast.

She hummed a satisfied sound, stretched again, then draped an arm over me and snuggled into my chest. Within a few seconds I was sure she was asleep again. I held her in my arms and, not long afterwards, drifted off as well. When I awoke again, she had a hold on my restored erection and her eyes told me she had something in mind for us. She proved it by throwing a leg over my body and mounting me and, once again, we were off in our own little world. This was a much more vigorous and regrettably short-lived session, but that appeared to be fine with her. I had little to do but stay with her for as long as I was able. She did the work and when she achieved her orgasm, she collapsed on my chest and lay there, breathing heavily.

"A great way to start the day," I ventured.

"The best. I could start every day like this," she said quietly into my neck.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. "We could go out for breakfast if you like."

"Naw. Give me a few minutes to clean up and I'll make you something. After last night and this morning, it's the least I could do for my lover."

"You did all the work this morning," I reminded her.

She pulled her head up and gave me a steely-eyed look. "I never for a moment thought of it as work. That was pure pleasure." The look turned into a grin and once again, those eyes were smiling.

"What's our plan for today?" I asked.

"You're going to go and get another change of clothes and come back. We're going to Mother's for a barbeque this afternoon. Miles will be there, of course. I think she's invited some other folks as well. I get to show you off," she said with a smirk and an arched eyebrow.

"Hmmm ... I was thinking I would be showing you off."

To Be Continued