All Comments on 'Yakima Ch. 09-10'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Full of interesting details. I wish I knew why he is feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden.

Does he fell that he is losing the respect of the girls?

texcavemantexcavemanover 6 years ago
Ribs

I had by-pass heart surgery (triple). On my first follow up to surgeon he explained my back pain was most likely one or more rib cracked when he opened my chest for access to do his magic work. He said be patient and ice down the sore area. I needed almost a year to heal. A coworker warned me a friend of his had cracked a back rib and it took roughly a year to heal. I also road around with a small lunch box carrying reusable ice packs that I became very close to. Ribs move for breathing but don't flex that much when pried open in surgery.

JJ

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

i don't trust the ex's motivation. an ex being nice is not normal.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Good story concept and well told.

I don't know where we are headed here but, like Graham, I think the girls are up to something, with Ali taking the lead on whatever it is. But I did like this installment and am looking forward to the next. It is nice to have an author in this section who doesn't have the man bow down and take a bunch of crap from the women and I sincerely hope that's not where we are headed here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a wimp

Fuck Reese and Ali. Who they hell are they to plan out his life? He could have had insurance pay for someone to take care of him.

He wimped out and agreed to stay longer at his old house with his cheating bitch of an ex-wife. This story is losing its luster. I don't like not finishing things but this story is getting harder and harder to stomach.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Ugh I hate this tired old cliche.

The wife treats the husband like dogshit and they go through a painful divorce. He gets hit by a truck, so has to lie there like a cripple, giving the penitent wife a chance to atone.

/barf

After everything Reese did to him, 99% of men would loathe the mercenary bitch... and be fully justified in doing so. There's no way they'd allow the ex-wife to be around them when they're vulnerable and helpless while recovering from an accident. Even if Reese acts as his nursemaid for a few months, it in no way makes up for the appalling way she betrayed him.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Still to much. Reese was a complete Bimbo,too stupid to realize of course that she was trying to crush him in every way for months all behind his back and "poof" she is suddenly smart considerate empathetic ,my my.

The projection is awful.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

I think it's going well. Am definitely intrigues concerning Reese and Ali? I wonder if they'll all end up in the same house?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous