All Comments on 'Yakima Ch. 11-12'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Interesting Trip

Personally I feel that one day at the Smithsonian would leave me feeling that I was wasting time going to other places and not seeing more there. I guess that Reese should have started working on the next step in her life earlier, oh that is right she jumped the gun......

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Bravo!

Quite a piece of work.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a piece of a most boring and inept writing of all times !

1* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
bloody good

giday coaster2

i realise we all ha e our views here in this forum.

but there are some arssholes on here.

its like only the good stuff is enough.

i like the fullness of your work.

from pressure comes diamonds!!

cheers

p.s yes great work continues from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

never been in a situation where i felt i was being controlled, led, maneuvered in/toward a specific direction or goal. Have felt manipulated especially when it pertained to sex, never could any woman swear she took care of 100% of my sexual needs(as many women who cheat or want permission to experience another man often claim when justifying their RIGHT to explore).

So cant empathize w/ mc on that particular feeling, a "beauty " fucked him over once, tried to fuck him over again financially and still has delusions of reconciliation???!!!-only in LV. Somehow has another beauty interested in him long term, bloody fucking lucky. If worried go to counciling together, survive that , then your good for life or youre stuck w/ an incredibly psychopatic woman.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The Smithsonian is actually comprised of about 20 different museums (different buildings in various locations), so you can't really "go to the Smithsonian" per se: you have to pick one of the museums.

.

I've only been to a couple, the Natural History and the Air and Space museums, and they were both wonderful. I think I spent a day in each one and could have used more time.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Still good, enjoying it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous