All Comments on 'Yakima Ch. 13-14'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

Great storyLoved it.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed the whole story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Your usual top-notch story!

Boyd Percy

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago
And

She got knocked up the 3rd day

dwoelfledwoelfleover 6 years ago
Great read

This was a wonderful tale of romance and redemption. Nice pace and great writing.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Agree, Great Story

Thoroughly enjoyed every moment spent on this (and every one of your) stories. I can admit that this last chapter brought tears to my eyes. What an amazing finish.

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent entertaining us.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Yet another fine tale by the author

When I see coaster 2 has a story I click on it directly and have been doing that for years. He turns up some wonderful protagonists and supporting character to populate his worlds.

teedeedubteedeedubover 6 years ago
Yeah, I agree

Another great story c2. Thanks for sharing.

juderboyjuderboyover 6 years ago
I'm left with only one question

Why did Reese do it? Not the bullshit reasons everyone gives, but the real one. There had to be a reason why a happy wife would dive off the deep end with her eyes so closed. It is also true that a lot of things happened far faster than in real life, but fuck it, it's a story after all.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Second reading. Previously read it on the other site.

I again found this to be a good story with a plot and characters that stayed on course. This story didn't keep changing directions and bringing in new sub-plots and characters as it progressed the way the new story Silver Arrow is doing.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Bravo, a realy nice written story!!!

A soul warming life story, thanks for sharing!!!

rickydean56rickydean56over 6 years ago
More

I’ve read all your stories and I’m upset that you can’t write faster than I can read. Now I have to find someone else’s stories to entertain me while I’m waiting for you to write more. I don’t want to start reading a story that’s not finished. Hurry and finish the cove story it’s the only one I’ve not read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think this writer is getting senile !

All it produced lately is shit. Also this lowlife is cheating on its ratings !

It is so blatant that it have to be with tacit approval from the website !!!

I shall find another site to read my stories. Boo Literotica !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written tale of decent people dealing with the tribulations of life..

It's a pleasant change to read a story in which the cheated upon husband doesn't behave like raging, psychotic beserker, wailing about his depleted manhood and hell bent on destroying everything insight.

The characters were all basically decent people, making mistakes, sometimes behaving badly, but always eventually focusing their priorities on what really mattered - the welfare of the children and helping the people they cared about when their backs were against the wall.

The story didn't grab me by the short and curlies and drag me kicking and screaming towards a new epiphany on life, but it held my attention and left me with a feeling that there might still be a ray of hope for the human race.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
bloody good read

giday coaster2

thankyou for another great read.

i read the pre and post amble.

how ever many attempts to get to this.

exceptional.

sad for me i have read all the works you have listed here for the moment.

i look forward to more of your work

cheers very much.

KRD19254KRD19254about 5 years ago

C2 this is a very good complete story - 6*, I've now read about a dozen of yours and this one was your best, so far. Salute.

flarebel2327flarebel2327about 5 years ago
lemons

some time life gives you lemons & what you do afterwards is what counts. I was blind sided by an ex wife & found a very good women later. we had 27 +yrs that were great with the normal ups & downs lost her when she passed away. 10 *****

coredencoredenover 4 years ago
Terrific

An excellent story, well written; faultless

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Great story.

By the way I’m Australian from Brisbane Queensland, lived my life there.

It may surprise you, we do not speak like you have portrayed us. We also pronounce Graham as Grayham NOT Grime.

Also if you ever use Australians again as a main character study our vernacular better than what you did.

Eg, We do not say get a wiggle on, it is get a wriggle on. We do not say crikey at all. Only the late Steve Irwin did that.

All that aside loved the story scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wunderbar.

I have been reading all of coaster's stories. I finally got to the last one, for now. It continued his great storytelling. I'm sorry I'm done, but I hope there will be more to read. Kudos to the author.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Wow, what an amazing story. It started out with such deceit and betrayal and then through a very well written story it progresses to a very loving recovery with Graham and Ali finding true love. In the end more than a happily ever after, a

new family was created with all the love anyone could ever ask for. Even Reese the ex-wife became civil and accepted her fate of being kicked to the curb and faded off into the distance. The character development was excellent and this story by far is one of the best, if not the best stories I have read here on this site. 5/5 stars.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 3 years ago

Another excellent story, Coaster2.

As I've said before, you have a very professional writing style. You stories are well plotted and flow along nicely from start to finish. You also have a good handle on the English language and the rules applying to its usage.

Very well done.

It saddens me that we've not seen any of your work for some time. I hope that means that you have begun publishing your work to a wider market.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The whole Grime thing grated. Otherwise not bad,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very good story overall and i enjoyed it. One thing that i dont remember ever getting addressed was why the cunt cheated in the 1st place. Bought car , got hit on by a predator, but why did she fall for him? Mc made a comment in this last set that rewoke my curiosity about wht she cheated. If she thought he was passive or a wuss, she sure wasnt a dynamo of decisiveness her own cunt self. She thought so little of her marriage and had so little guilt that noone noticed until the kids during the last mth or two before the showdown. Her passivity allowed herself to be seduced by a scumbag liar, allowed atty or romeo to persuade her to emasculate hubby financially and emotionally w/o a peep of protest. She was quite the cunt, never empathized w/ the pain she caused him and still thought so highly of herself she expected a reconciliation?! i fuckin hate people like that and they make up more than 1/2 the us population, selfish, narcissistic, entitled parasites on american society and culture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The most important part of the story and turning point was when Grime decided to get counseling and unravel and understand the stress, anxiety, and confusion that had overtaken his life... then, he contemplated his dilemma and acted accordingly and appropriately... of course, that is not what most do... they just dive right back into self-destructive relationships. 5-stars... and I do not give those often or lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story would love to hear Ali and Reese side on this story

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

A good story with characters that could be realistic. Not all divorces end in acrimony and while Grime had his anger issues he realised that and was able to work through them with his Psych's help.

Waldteufel61Waldteufel612 months ago

A story where the hole is greater than the sum of the parts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous