Yapping Dogs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Ann? You do realize? You're a salesperson. You can pretty much come and go as you want, just as long as you get your work done," the woman smiled.

"I know; I just believe in being responsible," Ann said.

Her first call was to Penny Jones' office. Penny Jones' assistant, a very young sounding girl made an appointment for Friday, two pm. Ann thanked the girl, then set her jaw firmly.

She generated no sales, even after making twenty cold call phone calls. She did catch up on her paperwork, filed everything she had, then sat. Ronnie smiled as she blew a strand of hair out of her face.

"Okay, so now? You get out all your clients and you look at ways you can save them a few bucks," he advised.

"Okay?" she said, clicking the icon on her desktop.

"Clients? They'll remember the salesperson that saved them a few bucks. And they'll tell their neighbor, their brother, their co-worker about the salesperson that saved them ten, fifteen, twenty bucks on their insurance," Ronnie counseled.

She started from the oldest files and moved through at a snail's pace. By two thirty, she'd called seven clients and made appointments with three of them.

"See you tomorrow," Ann said.

The rain was coming down in sheets by the time she made it home. She smiled; Jared's truck was already there.

"Hi Miss Ann; we're finger-painting," Gloria happily called out.

"Well, hi!" Ann cheerfully said.

"Hey; what you doing home so early?" Jared asked.

"Uh, it's Wednesday?" Ann said.

She then made him take a lamp shade off of a table lamp while she taped a sheet of construction paper to the kitchen wall.

"Gloria, what's your favorite color in the whole wide world?" Ann asked.

"Purple," Gloria announced.

"Blue," Kathleen announced.

"Okay, Gloria, need you sit right here, sit right like that, hold still," Ann coached as she positioned the lamp.

"What are you doing?" Jared asked as Ann rapidly traced Gloria's shadow on the sheet of white construction paper.

"All right, Daddy, put this on the refrigerator," Ann said and taped another piece of paper onto the wall. "All right, Gloria, hop down and let Kathleen sit there."

Ann then positioned the three year old girl and worked quickly.

By the time Jared had Gloria and Kathleen cleaned up, ready to go to McDonald's for dinner, Ann had finished tracing and cutting out Gloria's and Kathleen's silhouettes. She had put the two cut outs into two picture frames.

"This if for y'all give to your momma, hear?" Ann said. "Gloria, yours is the purple one, and Kathleen, you're the blue one."

"Well now, what do you say?" Jared coaxed.

Getting them to the truck was a chore. Ann helped as much as she could, carrying Kathleen and trying to balance child and umbrella. But they were still pretty soaked by the time they made it to the truck.

After dinner, Ann remained in the truck while Jared ran Gloria to the front door, then ran Kathleen to the front door. He got into the truck and made Ann screech as he whipped his head, spraying her with water.

"That was very nice, the silhouettes," Jared said.

"Miss Traynor, my fourth grade teacher showed me how do it," Ann said simply.

At home, Ann smiled and went to her room. Jared cleaned up the remnants of finger paint from the Formica covered table in the kitchen.

"And, here's yours, Daddy," Ann said, carrying two more framed silhouettes into the kitchen.

"Aw, hey!" Jared smiled as he looked at the two pictures.

"I. L. Y," Ann smiled.

Then she kissed him.

"I really L. Y," she whispered.

"Okay, I uh..." Jared said and put the two frames onto the table.

"Something wrong?" Ann asked, stomach beginning to tighten.

"I uh, yeah," Jared said, unable to look at her.

"What?" Ann asked.

"I, Ann, damn it, it's, you got any idea how flipping hard it is?" Jared asked.

He blew out his breath. Ann looked at him, fearful and confused.

"Fuck it, I'm just going say it," he said.

"I want you," he said, looking directly into her eyes.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Ann asked, giggling with relief, giggling with happiness.

He picked her up, kissed her, then carried her to his bedroom. He made her laugh as he used his foot to kick the door shut. It did shut, with a loud bang.

"This is wrong," Ann thought briefly as she wiggled out of blouse and bra. "You're married."

She unzipped her skirt and wiggled out of skirt and panties.

"This is not your husband; it's a sin sleep with a man other than your husband," Ann's mind thought as she spread her legs in invitation.

Jared quickly stripped out of his clothes and Ann's eyes opened slightly at the sight of Jared's hard cock. Tommy always needed a little 'help' to get his cock hard. Sometimes she'd have to put her mouth on him for several long minutes, and even then, his erections were fairly unsteady.

(Ann did not remember, Tommy was usually quite drunk by the time she got home from work, and continued to drink during the evening hours.)

Jared stretched out on the bed and gathered Ann into his arms. Their kisses were hurried, almost frenzied. Their hands touched, stroked, rubbed at each other.

"Ooh!" Ann grunted when Jared's mouth descended to a small breast.

He didn't complain about how small her breasts were. He didn't make fun of her 'itty bitty titties.'

Jared made love to her breast and nipple. Then he switched to the other breast.

"Ooh," Ann sighed as Jared's hot mouth teased her flesh.

Then he was kissing her again, hungrily kissing her. His hands teased, tweaked her breasts and nipples. Then his mouth was travelling down again.

Ann shivered then giggled when he nipped at her concave belly. He tongued her small navel then continued to travel down.

Tommy had put his mouth on her a few times. Tommy always assumed he was doing a good job because Ann seemed to be wet from his oral ministrations.

In actuality, Ann's pussy would be wet from Tommy's spittle. Ann was usually frustrated from Tommy's clumsy attempts and was grateful when his five o'clock shadow quit rasping her tender pussy lips.

Jared was not Tommy Huvall. Jared used thumbs to open Ann's small pussy and used his tongue to seek out the source of her excitement. Jared caused Ann to shiver as he wiggled and thrust his tongue inside of her.

"I want, I want taste y'all too," Ann gasped and grunted.

Jared Rolled onto his back and swiveled Ann into a sixty nine. She grasped his hard cock in her small hand and brought her mouth down onto the mushroom shaped head.

Jared groaned when her small hand touched his throbbing cock. He moaned when her hot little mouth tickled and teased the sensitive head of his cock.

Then he resumed tasting Ann's flesh.

Ann was pleased, very pleased that Jared's cock did not taste of urine and sweat and something foul. She discovered that he did have a slight hint of sweat, but there was a clean taste to his cock. There was also the taste of Jared's excitement, some of which leaked from the tip of his cock.

"Mmph!" she grunted when Jared's tongue tickled her anus.

"Oh, that's just so naughty," she thought as Jared's hands pulled her buttocks apart.

"Oh yeah," she grunted out loud when Jared tried to force his tongue into her tiny pucker.

"Like that?" Jared laughed.

"Uh huh!" Ann enthused and redoubled her efforts on his hard cock.

She screamed in pleasure when Jared jammed two fingers into her virgin rectum. The scream was muffled by the thick cock in her mouth.

Tommy had tried, on more than one occasion, to insinuate his dick into her back door. But Tommy honestly believed that a cock wet from a pussy should be lubricated enough to jam into a small orifice.

Tommy did not finger her ass, did not tongue her ass, he did not get her ass ready for an intrusion. He just thrust it into Ann's spittle wet pussy, then attempted to shove it into her ass.

Jared fingered her ass and tongued her pussy.

"Mmph, oh God!" Ann screamed as an orgasm racked her small body.

Jared's cock twitched, then began spurting a thick jet of semen. Ann struggled to pull his cock back into her mouth. Two jets of semen shot onto her small face before she again had her mouth firmly around his cock head.

"Mm," Ann thought as she tasted Jared's spunk.

She whimpered, grunted and shuddered as Jared's fingers and tongue brought her to a second orgasm. But she did not cease sucking his cock until she was sure he'd spent all he had.

Then she used her fingers to wipe her face clean. She licked each finger clean almost frantically, trying to get all of him, all of his delicious semen.

"Mmph, oh God!" she wailed out again as another orgasm racked her body.

She wiggled around, whining as the maneuver dislodged his fingers from her anus. Then she guided his still hard cock into her pussy.

Jared and Ann groaned as she slid down the length of his cock. Jared and Tommy's cocks were both approximately five and a half inches in length. But Jared's cock was hard, firm, not shaky. And Jared's cock had slightly more girth than Tommy's cock had possessed.

"Yes," Ann hissed then craned her head up for a kiss.

She could taste herself on Jared's lips, on his tongue. The naughty thought actually excited her and she sucked hard on his tongue. She gave little jerks and wiggles with her hips, maximizing the contact with his hard cock.

"Uh huh," she encouraged when his hands reached back and pulled her buttocks apart.

"Uh huh?" he asked as he drove a spittle wet finger into her anus.

"Uh huh!" she enthused and began thrusting hard.

When he wormed a second finger into her back door, Ann let out a shriek of orgasm. Jared smiled, thinking they'd have to skip making love when the girls were here. Ann's screams would frighten them.

"I'm about, I'm about come, where you want me?" Jared asked.

"Man's supposed come in the woman," Ann said through gritted teeth.

He grunted and she screeched in orgasm. She lay her body down on him and shuddered as he continued to finger fuck her tight ass and pump his semen into her tight pussy.

"How many fingers y'all got up there?" she whined as her ass was being stretched, deliciously stretched.

"Three," Jared panted.

"Damn, need y'all stick your thingy up there, hear?" Ann whined.

"Stick my what?" Jared laughed.

"Your dick," Ann demanded, then wailed out in another orgasm.

"Mean it," Ann demanded, wiggling off of Jared.

Jared found the tube of KY Jelly in his nightstand. He did not know the last time he'd used it, and the thick crust of dried gel around the small opening proved that it had been a while.

Ann had crawled around and was now using her small mouth on Jared's hanging balls. He shuddered with the pleasure her hot mouth was sending through his body. Then he squirted a dollop of the gel into the palm of his hand.

"Face down, ass up," Jared ordered.

Ann assumed the position of shoulders to the bed, cute bubble butt sticking up. His cock jerked and twitched as he watched his semen dribbling out of her raw looking pussy, dotting the small triangle of pink pussy hair, coating her raw looking lips.

Jared squirted a second dollop of lubricant onto his middle and index fingers and brought them to her winking anus.

"Ooh, God yes," Ann hissed as Jared's fingers slid into her rectum.

"Reach back here, spread them cheeks, huh?" Jared ordered.

Ann pulled her small hands away from her breasts and did reach back. She pulled her buttocks open and Jared very nearly ejaculated at the erotic sight.

Because Ann was so short, the angle was a difficult one for Jared. He had to balance on one hand, else he would have simply fallen forward, shoving his cock into her on the first thrust.

"Mmph!" Ann grunted as the head of Jared's cock gained entry.

"Come on, y'all, fuck me," Ann growled.

She released her hold on her buttocks and returned to squeezing and pulling her small breasts.

Jared did push forward slightly, easing another inch of his hard meat into her tight ass. The heat was incredible. The tightness was almost painful. Instead of trying to expel him, instead of trying to force the invading cock out, Ann's ass seemed to be trying to pull him deep into her.

Jared reached down with his other hand and run his thumb up and down Ann's splayed pussy lips.

"Aw shit!" Ann screamed and bucked.

Jared forced more of his cock into her and paused. Ann drove her round buttocks back.

"Y'all better start fucking me or I'm slap the shit out of y'all," Ann growled.

Jared grabbed Ann's hips in both hands and began to force all of him into her. She hissed approval when she felt his pubic hair against her stretched anus. She almost protested when he began to pull out of her. But before she could whine her disapproval, he was driving himself back in.

Within moments, he had her knees off the bed, holding her up by her hips as he pounded his cock in and out of her back door. He then wrapped one forearm around her small waist and used the other hand to toy with her drooling pussy.

"Aieegh!" she screamed out and sprayed his thighs and swinging balls with her orgasm.

"Ugh!" Jared grunted and began pumping his semen deep into her guts.

They shuddered and shook, each trying to get more of Jared's cock into her, trying to get more of Jared's semen into her. Finally, though, Jared's cock began to wilt.

They lay on the bed, each panting, each sweating. Then Ann wiggled and put her small head on his chest. Jared wrapped an arm around her nude body and pulled her tightly against him.

"Too soon say I love y'all?" Ann asked in a small voice.

"What's 'I.L.Y.' mean?" Jared asked.

"No, I mean, Jared, I really think I'm in love with you," Ann said, rolling on top of him, taking his face in her hands.

She kissed him deeply. Then she pulled back and looked into his eyes.

"Ann, we just, we just made love," Jared said, returning her stare. "I mean, that's what it was for me. Making love."

"Oh! Oh man! I got to..." Ann suddenly cried out and quickly wiggled out of the bed.

She first thought to run to his door, open it and dash down the hall to her bathroom. But the urgency of the situation changed the direction of her scamper. She dashed into his bathroom and slammed the seat of his commode down with a loud 'bang!'

Jared waited until he heard the flush of the commode before he sauntered into the bathroom. He wet a face cloth and thoroughly cleaned his cock of the drying lubricant, the streaks of her fecal matter.

"Too soon say I love..." Ann asked as she washed her hands.

"Not too soon," Jared smiled and lightly slapped her buttocks. "Ann, I love you."

Ann met with Penny Jones on Friday. She really liked the attractive woman almost from the first handshake. Then as she described the marriage to the woman, she saw that the woman had empathy, an understanding of Ann's plight.

But when she showed Penny the proof she had of Tommy's infidelity, Penny's face tightened.

"And you say this is his momma?" Penny asked.

"Yes ma'am," Ann said.

"Uh, Ann? That's his momma? That's illegal. Even in Louisiana, despite what the rest of the world might think. That's illegal," Penny said.

"What's that mean?" Ann asked.

"Means, I don't think getting a divorce is going be a problem," Penny said seriously.

She also looked at Ann's bank statements and drew up a chart for Ann's deposits and withdrawals, as well as Tommy's deposits, which amounted to zero, and Tommy's withdrawals.

"We'll petition for his financial records," Penny promised.

Richard Boudreaux was the process server that Penny preferred to use whenever there was the potential of trouble. Theresa White was another process server, but Theresa was out, her due date very close at hand.

The smiling man admired Tommy's Dodge Challenger, then knocked at the door. A moment later, he knocked a second time.

"Yeah?" Tommy snarled, jerking the door open.

"Hey, man, that Challenger? Would love to have... Oh well, know sure as I'm standing here, Bernie would never let me have one," Richard smiled.

"Yeah, they are sweet," Tommy agreed, stepping out, scratching at his bare belly.

"Oh, man, sorry, you Tommy Huvall? I'm Richard, you are Tommy, right?" Richard asked.

"Uh yeah, yeah, I'm Tommy," Tommy agreed, trying to remember if he knew the grinning man.

"And you been served," Richard said, handing Tommy a manila envelope.

"I been..." Tommy asked as Richard snapped a digital photo of him holding the envelope. "What is this shit?"

"Don't know; they just pay me hand them out," Richard smiled, looking at the Dodge Challenger again. "They don't tell me what's in them."

Ann knew the moment her husband had been served. He sent a barrage of text messages, most of which were unintelligible. Then he left a rambling drunken voice mail.

"Miss Ann? Your phone's ringing," Gloria said.

"Uh huh, but we busy, right?" Ann said

She smiled as she and Gloria mixed together the batter for their supper of waffles. At the stove, Kathleen and Jared were carefully stirring the blueberries and sugar over the medium heat.

"Now, tell me again, why are waffles better than pancakes?" Jared asked.

"Because, Daddy, waffles got them holes y'all can fill up with blueberry syrup. Pancakes? Syrup just run all off them," Ann smiled as she showed Gloria how to pour the batter into the sizzling hot waffle iron.

"Miss Ann, why you not married no more?" Gloria asked as Ann closed the lid.

"Huh? Now why y'all say that?" Ann asked, shocked.

"You're rings are gone," Gloria said, tapping Ann's bare left hand.

"Wow, Daddy, that is one smart little girl," Ann said.

"Uh huh, got to get up mighty early think you going fool any my girls," Jared said.

"Well, Gloria, Mr. Tommy said he wanted kiss other girls and not me," Ann said.

"But if you married, you not s'posed kiss nobody, just your husband," Gloria said.

"Exactly," Ann agreed.

"So, you kiss my Daddy?" Gloria continued.

"Maybe," Ann smiled. "That all right?"

"Maybe," Gloria said, giggling.

Kathleen's waffle had to have a precise amount of blueberry syrup before she would eat. And, her scrambled eggs could not touch her waffles. And the syrup couldn't get on her eggs.

"I like breakfast for supper," Gloria announced. "We should do this all the time."

"I'm flipping exhausted," Jared mumbled, tired from having to straighten Kathleen's dish to the child's specifications.

A late night thunderstorm rolled in, with loud, window rattling crashes of thunder. Both girls screamed out in terror. And both children were relieved when Daddy was suddenly in their room, hugging and holding them.

Miss Ann joined them as they crowded into Daddy's bed. Gloria and Kathleen slept in the middle of the bed, flanked by the two adults.

The thunderstorm rolled on toward Baton Rouge. But the four slept until the morning sun lazily filtered through the heavy curtains.

"Daddy, I got pee," Kathleen roused Jared.

"I'll take you," Ann offered.

"You can do that?" Kathleen asked.

"I'm pretty sure I can," Ann said, fighting against the laughter.

They spent a full weekend, library, then park, lunch at McDonald's, supper at Chucky Cheese, church on Sunday and then 'fishing' in the small tributary of the Atchafalaya. Jared could not remember ever seeing a fish in the small canal, but it did keep the girls busy.

After the girls had finally run out of the strength to cast their lines, they returned to the house. Jared fried some fish filets and French fries.

Then Miss Ann kissed each child three times. Because it would be three days before she'd get to see them again. And Daddy drove them to Paw-paw and Maw-maw's house.

As usual, Rochelle was shameless in her flirtations. And as usual, Jared ignored her. He kissed the girls goodbye and drove home.

"Hey," Jared called out as he entered his house.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers