Yapping Dogs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Bedroom," Ann called back.

"Bed..." Jared asked, coming down the hall.

"Got three days make up for," Ann said, laying nude on his bed.

Jared agreed and immediately put his head between her stubby legs and started tonguing her wet pussy.

Ann was quick to scream out in orgasm. She grunted as Jared wiggled forward, then entered her pussy in one jab.

"God, Baby, love you," Ann cried out as he battered in and out of her, pussy making obscene sounds.

"Love you too," Jared said.

Both screamed out in orgasm as Jared's sperm jetted into Ann's pussy.

"Now, want get on top of y'all," Ann demanded.

"Good, tired of having do all the work," Jared teased.

Ann liked doing the nasty in this position. Straddling him, his cock was straight up, filling her pussy. She could control the depth, the tempo of their joining. And Jared seemed to love teasing her sensitive breasts. He seemed to delight in touching her flesh. And, to add to the naughtiness, he would eventually start playing with her butt.

She bounced, wiggled and thrust to three orgasms, then smiled happily as Jared pumped a second large load of sperm into her sloppy pussy.

She leaned forward and kissed him. She then wiggled herself off of his shrinking cock and lay down on the bed next to him.

"Ask y'all something?" Ann asked, her head on his chest.

"Yeah," Jared said, still trying to catch his breath.

"I uh, y'all ever want have your own kids?" Ann asked.

"Got two of them right now," Jared said.

"No, I mean..." Ann said.

"Hey, let me tell you something," Jared said, forcefully.

Ann tensed, sensing she'd crossed over a line. She quit rubbing his flesh with her small hand.

"It might not be me got their momma pregnant," Jared said tightly. "But it was me took care of their momma. And it's me taking care of them now."

Ann held her breath. Her limited experience with men told her that this was when Jared would either slap her, or scream at her, tell her to get out of his bed. Get out of his house.

His hand trailed up from her round butt to her shoulders, to her pink blonde hair. He entwined his fingers, his rough, calloused fingers in her short mop of hair.

"It ain't the sperm makes a daddy," Jared said.

She felt his lips at the back of her head.

"Would love have two, three, nineteen more Glorias and Kathleens," Jared said softly. "They're my life."

"Do my best give y'all two or three, going have talk to someone else 'bout them nineteen of them," Ann giggled.

"Oh, I don't know; we throw a couple twins, couple triplets in there?" Jared joked.

"Jared Michael Broussard, I love you all my heart," Ann softly said.

The day they received the lifeless, emotionless sheaf of papers that declared Ann to be a divorced woman, Jared took Ann to Acapulco Grande to celebrate. As they finished the meal, Jared got down on one knee and asked Ann to marry him.

The first people they told were Gloria and Kathleen. The two girls were thrilled, especially when Ann assured them that they'd be a part of the ceremony, they'd be a part of the wedding and of the marriage.

Rochelle pasted a smile on her face when Gloria announced that she was going to be the ring bearer at Daddy's wedding. She smiled and agreed that Kathleen was going to be a very pretty flower girl when Daddy married Miss Ann.

"I spread petals for Miss Ann," Kathleen explained what a flower girl's duties were.

"And every single one of them petals will be exactly where it needs to be," Francis teased.

Rochelle managed, barely, to keep the smile on her face as she bathed the two girls, then made sure Gloria's homework was done, that both children had clothes for the next school day. She kept the smile on her face as she read them a bedtime story.

Then she sat at the kitchen table and popped open a can of her father's beer.

"Well, it's your own damned fault," Connie, Rochelle's mother said tersely when Rochelle sobbed how unfair it all was.

"I know that Mother, thank you so much Mother," Rochelle snarled bitterly.

"Hey, hey, nuh uh, don't need be yelling at your momma like that," Francis snapped. "She ain't one told you run around spreading your legs."

Later that evening, after consuming five cans of her father's beer, Rochelle sent Jared Broussard a text message.

'Please do no marry' was all it said.

Jared looked at the text message, but felt no need to respond. He put the phone back on his bedside table and smiled as he heard Ann singing, quite badly, along with one of Miranda Lambert's songs while she took a bubble bath.

Over the next three and a half weeks, Rochelle sent Jared several text messages, begging, pleading with him to give her one more chance. Jared did not respond to any of them. Nor did he respond the few times Rochelle met him outside of her parents' home, wailing and sobbing.

The day of the wedding, Rochelle attempted to slash her wrists. Francis managed to kick the bathroom door open and press a towel to the struggling woman's bleeding wound while Connie tearfully called 911.

*.*.*

"Now, remember," Kathleen told the staff at HappyLand Day Care. "My Mommy's coming get me today, okay?"

"Now, how you think that child know it's her momma's day come get her?" one of the staff asked another member.

"Girl, I done quit trying figure that child out long ago," the other woman laughed. "I just know, two forty five? Best just get on out that child's way."

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my submissions.

Yes, I do read comments. Many of you expressed a desire to see where the characters went after the ending of 'Yapping Dogs.'

To me, 'Yapping Dogs' was a completed story. It was a snapshot, a Polaroid of their lives.

After Rochelle's failed suicide attempt, Jared and Ann apply for and are given primary custody of Gloria and Kathleen.

On the day Gloria and Kathleen find out that Jared isn't their biological father? I'm sure they'll shed some tears. They'll hug him tightly, and they'll declare he is their father, their real father, no matter what the DNA says. After all, it ain't the penis what makes a daddy. It's the heart.

Now, you get you some catfish filets, some cornmeal, little bit that Crystal's Hot Sauce and you pass you a good time yeah.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers