Yapping Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers

Leslie hugged Jared, bouncing in her excitement. Jared smiled at her and she kissed him, directly on his lips.

Jared's smile had been one of amusement. In high school, Leslie Webb could not give a damn about him. But now, she was clinging to him. Jared wondered briefly, after her kiss, if his being the only male in the hot, cramped garage that had a job may have had anything to do with her enthusiastic treatment.

Tommy was worried. He had benched three hundred pounds; he'd actually bench pressed three hundred and twenty five pounds, but had barely managed ten reps. And that had been more than a year ago.

Rochelle's anxious face pissed Tommy off. True, forty three dollars of his one hundred dollars was hers, and she had whined that it would be at least two more weeks before she could get any more money.

Chad and Billy's smirks also pissed him off. They were hoping he'd lose, hoping they'd have yet another thing to lord over him.

Chad especially wanted to be able to point out to Rochelle what a loser her boyfriend was. Chad had said on several occasions he wanted to corn hole Rochelle.

"Good luck with that," Tommy had drunkenly declared. "Bitch won't let my dick anywhere near that."

"Let? LET? Mother fucker, they don't 'let' you do it, you just fucking do it," Chad had laughed, a harsh, derisive laugh. "Think April 'let's' me go ass to mouth? Fucking cunt don't have no choice."

"Dude! You do that?" Ritchie had asked, truly impressed.

"Butt me," Tommy ordered Billy.

"Uh huh," Billy agreed.

Tommy managed eight reps before Billy had to grab the bar and bring it back to the rests. Rochelle stormed angrily out of the garage. A moment later, they heard the front door slam.

"Well, how many times you can do it, huh?" Tommy barked at a laughing Billy.

"More than you, pussy," Billy had chortled.

Then Jared stunned the entire party by refusing to take the money. Again, Leslie proudly kissed 'her man' and snuggled her 34 C breasts against him.

Alcohol flowed freely; Jared nursed one beer the entire time. But the others drank as quickly as they could, almost as if they were trying to keep anyone else from getting more alcohol than themselves.

Chad and Billy goaded Tommy, needled him, mocked him about Jared's humiliating him.

"Fuck! And right in front of fucking Rochelle too, made you look like a pussy," Chad claimed.

"Yeah?" Tommy asked, looking around for Rochelle. "Where the fuck she go?"

"Left after Broussard made you his bitch," Billy reminded Tommy. "Hey, why don't you go over there and see if you can suck your new daddy's dick, huh?"

Jared was bored out of his mind. There had been times he had wished to be a part of this clique, when he was in high school. He had wished to be at this house, on this couch with Tammy, or April, or Leslie, all attractive girls. He had longed to be with Chad and Tommy and Ritchie, swapping stories, lies about fucking this girl or that girl.

Now, it all seemed so juvenile. None of them could talk about their jobs; none of them had any jobs other than Ritchie with his minimum wage job as dishwasher at World Famous Barbeque. And it was rumored that World Famous would be closing its doors soon anyway.

Chad had held a job, briefly at Huvall's Texaco, but had been fired for helping himself to the till.

Charlie was currently enrolled in the University of Louisiana at DeGarde, with an undeclared major. He held Jared in contempt for having gone to a Technical school, instead of a 'real' college.

None of the girls worked, with the exception of Rochelle. She was working at Taco Bell and also attending classes at U.L.D. But she had stormed out.

"Listen, Leslie, guess I'm still on rig time," Jared finally said.

"Oh, okay," Leslie agreed readily enough.

Tommy had a few ugly things to say to Jared, but Jared ignored the drunk.

In his car, Leslie put her small hand directly on Jared's cock.

"Shame you didn't take that money," she cooed. "Could have paid for a room at the DeGarde Inn, you know?"

"Acadiana's cheaper," Jared said.

Losing his virginity had not been as wonderful, as magical as he had hoped, had imagined it to be. But it must have been magical for Leslie; she screamed and shuddered through a series of orgasms.

"And damn! You a lot bigger than I thought you'd be," she praised then tried to suck him up for a fifth go-around.

They dated twice more before Leslie hit Jared with the 'it's not you, it's me' speech. But just as losing his virginity had not been as momentous as Jared had imagined, losing Leslie was not as traumatic as he had imagined.

He had enjoyed learning how to make love, how to pleasure a woman. He had really enjoyed anal sex, enjoyed listening to her whimper and grunt as he shoved his cock into her tight anal sheath.

Jared had also realized, sex was the only thing they had in common. He had a job, a trade, a vocation. He could talk about this rig or that land based operation, how to join two separate composites together. And Leslie could talk about this television show or that television show.

When he returned to his mother's house after three and a half weeks off-shore, his mother handed him another slip of paper.

"Call Roach L. Esposito?' she had written.

"Rochelle, mother," Jared laughed. "R. O. C. H. E. L. L. E."

"Oh," his mother laughed.

Rochelle had found out, a few days after that little get-together, that even though he'd won, Jared had refused the money. She immediately called Tommy.

"Hey, uh, dick, where's my forty three bucks?" she demanded.

"Huh? Oh! Oh yeah," Tommy said. "I mean, shit, lost, you know?"

Rochelle stated, bitterly, that Jared had not taken the money. Then Tommy gave her a lame excuse about what had happened to her money.

"You owe me forty three bucks, ass hole," she snarled.

Normally, Tommy was able to sweet talk her into going along with his intentions. But Rochelle was adamant, demanding that he repay her the forty three dollars. And when, nearly three weeks later, he did grudgingly repay her the money, she told him she'd had enough of him, of his go-nowhere lifestyle, his lack of ambitions, and broke up with him.

A strange phone number popped up and Rochelle answered it cautiously.

"Hello?" she asked.

Tommy had taken to using other cell phones, even business phones to try to talk to her. Leslie Webb was more than willing to date Tommy Huvall, but Leslie had even less money than he. Tommy realized just how much he needed Rochelle.

"Hey, Rochelle? This is Jared. Jared Broussard? My mom said you called," Jared said.

"Oh! Hey! Yeah, how's it going?" Rochelle asked.

They made plans to get together, to go to Cowboy's Barbeque, then to the Joy's Four movie complex in Elgee, Louisiana.

"Okay, so I'll pick you up at, uh, six thirty; y'all still live on Magnolia Way?" Jared said.

"Yeah," Rochelle said, surprised that Jared knew where she lived.

That date led to a second one, then a third one, then Jared was off-shore again. Tommy continued his campaign to win Rochelle back, but she none too politely told him to go away.

'Call Roach L. Esposito' Belinda's note said and mother and son laughed.

Rochelle was in class when the call came in, so it was nearly an hour later when she returned the call. Jared and she made plans to meet the following evening; she had to work that evening at Taco Bell.

Jared met Francis Esposito and Connie Esposito, Rochelle's parents. Both Connie and Francis did agree, this young man was a vast improvement over Thomas Huvall, Jr.

Jared and Rochelle went to Sweet Pea's for the fried catfish plates, then when Jared opened the door of his car for Rochelle, she pressed herself against him.

"You uh, ever been to Huvall's Levee?" she suggested.

"No," Jared said.

"You uh..." Rochelle said suggestively.

"A little high school, huh?" Jared said. "Why don't we just go to the Acadiana?"

The motel room was a cheap room, was a clean room with a flimsy mattress on the plain bed, with a threadbare comforter and two uncomfortable foam pillows.

They were not there for the décor. Nor were they there for the comfort. It was a bed, a private space that was larger than the back seat of Rochelle's car, Tommy having totaled his car in an accident earlier that year.

Jared kissed Rochelle tenderly as he helped her out of her blouse. He looked at her, standing in plain white bra and khaki shorts, drinking in the sight of her. Then he smiled and kissed her again.

Each time an article of clothing was removed, Jared looked at the attractive blonde, kissed her again, and removed the next article of her clothing.

Then he undressed. When he slid his briefs down, Rochelle actually giggled.

Jared's erection immediately wilted. Angrily, he went to pull his briefs back on.

"No, no, oh no, Jared, I wasn't laughing at you!" Rochelle hastened to assure him.

She grabbed his hands.

"No, no, Sweetheart, no!" she protested.

She kissed Jared's unresponsive lips.

"No, no, it's just that Tommy? He's always acting like he's so big," Rochelle explained, grabbing her own blonde thicket and thrusting her hips forward in an exaggerated movement.

Then she kissed him again.

"And then I see you? And you're every bit as big as he is?" Rochelle smiled and cupped Jared's flaccid cock.

She stroked the limp member softly and kissed Jared again.

"I was just laughing at him, Sweetheart, at him, not you," she assured him.

They fell onto the flimsy mattress and kissed passionately. Rochelle noted some differences between Tommy and Jared. Jared did appreciate her breasts. But his appreciation was caresses and kisses, not gropes and squeezes. He also didn't grab her miniscule paunch and say that she was beginning to pork up.

As if Tommy had any room to talk. He had packed on thirty pounds since graduation and had gone up from a 30 to a 34 inch waist.

Jared also did not claim that Rochelle's pussy stunk; Tommy said her pussy smelled horrible.

"Fuck, bitch, you ever clean that thing; like fuck I'm ever putting my mouth down there," Tommy claimed.

Jared licked and tongued and sucked Rochelle's pussy lips, fingered her pussy while teasing her clitoris, then brought her to a very satisfying orgasm. He let her catch her breath, then he did it again.

She was about to come a third time when Jared slid his condom covered cock into her pussy and Rochelle locked her legs around his waist and screamed in orgasm.

The next time they checked into the Acadiana Motel, Jared insisted on sixty nine. He also introduced a finger, then a second finger to Rochelle's tight anus.

The third time they got a room, Jared introduced Rochelle to anal sex. Tommy had failed at this because he simply did not understand that the human rectum doesn't produce any lubrication of its own. The porno videos he liked to watch on the internet did not show the actors lubricating the anuses of the actresses. The videos simply showed them lining up their cocks and driving themselves in.

Jared greased Rochelle's nervous rectum up with one, then two, then three fingers. He also teased her quivering clitoris as he fingered her anus.

Then when Rochelle was grunting and panting, Jared slid his greasy cock into her rectum. His left hand played with her hanging breasts, tweaking her large nipples while his right hand toyed with her slick pussy lips and throbbing clitoris.

"Mother fucker!" she screamed, collapsing in orgasm.

Rochelle's pussy had been tight, but her ass was a velvet vise that gripped his cock almost painfully. Her orgasm caused the tight anal sheath to clamp down and Jared gave a strangled scream as he pumped his load into Rochelle's bowels.

"Mother fucker! We doing that again!" Rochelle enthused as Jared weakly pulled his slimy cock from her back door.

Jared and Rochelle dated for three months. Jared kept waiting for the 'it's not you, it's me' speech, or the 'we're getting too serious too quick; we need to see others' speech. He was seriously thinking of broaching the subject himself.

She was a beautiful girl, she was also sexy, and she seemed to like his mother, which was important to Jared.

But other than sex, fucking, they had nothing in common. She honestly seemed to believe that, because she was in college, somehow, she was just a little smarter than him, even though he was earning a good living. And, she still hung out with Tammy and Tamara and April and Leslie, which meant she also still hung out with Chad and Ritchie and Billy and her ex-boyfriend Tommy.

Jared did not expect Rochelle to sever all ties with her friends, but did find it more than just a little odd that Rochelle be that willing to be in the same room with a boyfriend that had taken her for granted, had cheated on her on more than one occasion, had stolen money from her, and had actually struck her several times.

'Call Roach L. Esposito' was in his mother's neat handwriting when he came back in from a two week run that had actually turned into a three and a half week stint on three different rigs. The last one had very nearly been his last one. He'd seen a bull shark, wicked teeth on display that had been just a little too curious about him. Jared reacted more out of fear than instinct, pressing the nozzle of his hot welding tool to the eye of the fierce creature. He completed the seal, all the while keeping an eye out for the dangerous creature or any of the creature's friends. But he could not finish the repair quickly enough, could not get back onto the floor of the rig quickly enough.

"Fuck, had three or four hammerheads sniffing around last time I went down," another welder claimed. "Fucking bull sharks ain't shit."

"Uh huh, they can do a lot of damage," Jared said.

Now, in his mother's kitchen, Jared smiled. Rochelle had no idea that his mother called her 'Roach L. Esposito' behind her back.

"Hey, we uh, we need talk," Rochelle said when Jared called her.

"Thank God," Jared almost said out loud, relieved that the waiting was finally coming to an end.

"Okay, Sweetheart; where and when?" he forced himself to say.

"I uh, I guess come on over here," Rochelle said. "I uh, my mom and dad will be home about six, that all right?"

"Sure," Jared said.

Belinda was sitting, watching General Hospital on her television. Jared waited until there was a commercial; he had learned, he did not interrupt General Hospital. During a Tide detergent commercial he told her that he would be going over to see Rochelle and Rochelle's parents that evening.

"Sounded kind of like she's wanting break up with me," Jared admitted.

"Oh," Belinda said. "Well, that a shame, yeah."

"I guess," Jared said. "Kind of been wondering when it was going happen."

"Now why you say a thing like that?" Belinda argued.

Jared showered, then took an hour nap, then dressed in a pair of gray slacks and a black sweater. Then he kissed his mother and drove to Rochelle's home.

"I'm pregnant," Rochelle announced.

"Oh," Jared said, stunned.

"All you got say about it?" Francis demanded of the young man.

"A baby's a lot of responsibility," Jared said slowly, deliberately.

"Got that right," Francis said, his anger evident.

"So, Baby, what you thinking?" Rochelle asked, blue eyes searching his deep brown eyes.

They married on a blustery January day, with the clique in full attendance. The girls all squealed and screamed and complained that it wasn't fair; Rochelle was the first one getting married. The boys all smirked and jeered and more than one did belittle Tommy that his girlfriend was getting married, and not to him.

At the small reception, Belinda called Rochelle 'Mrs. Broussard' and Rochelle quickly corrected her.

"It's 'Esposito-Broussard,'" Rochelle said.

"Oh? Our name ain't good enough for her?" Belinda asked Jared.

"Hey, first I'm hearing of this," Jared defended.

"No, it's just that, hey, I'm married right? But that doesn't mean I'm totally giving up who I am, right?" Rochelle defended.

The happy couple bought a three bedroom home in DeGarde and set about making it ready for the baby. Jared often joked that he went to work just so that he could get some rest from sanding, painting, cleaning. He didn't tell Rochelle, but the other reason he was grateful to get into his truck and drive down to the Industrial Canal was to get away from her shrill, immature friends. Again, he did not expect Rochelle to completely cut her ties to her childhood friends, but it did perturb him that Rochelle would so willingly let her ex-boyfriend come into their home.

Leslie Webb seemed to delight in reminding Rochelle, remind all of the clique that she and Jared used to be intimate. Quite often, Leslie would offer to 'help out' when Rochelle's belly grew too big for sex.

Instead of getting upset, Rochelle would just smirk at Leslie's grinning face. The flirting, however, made Jared uncomfortable. He shocked the entire gathering by telling Leslie to cease and desist, or leave his home.

"Honey, she's just kidding," Rochelle quickly jumped to Leslie's defense. "Leslie, tell him you're just kidding."

Gloria Ann Broussard was born just five months after Jared and Rochelle's wedding and was very clearly going to be a 'Daddy's Girl.' When the infant heard her daddy's voice, her warm brown eyes searched the room until she saw his face, then she gave a toothless grin.

"Yeah, Daddy, she's been a nightmare whole time you were gone," Rochelle would say.

"That true?" Jared asked his baby girl. "Huh? You been a bad girl for Mommy? Huh? You make them diapers extra stinky just for Mommy?"

Gloria learned to crawl, learned to walk, then quickly learned to scamper at an alarming speed. Gloria's response to her mother's entreaties and orders to stop running, to come back, to listen were simply delighted giggles. But when Jared called out for her to stop running or to come back, Gloria slammed on the brakes and returned to her Daddy's side.

"I hate you, I hate you with all my heart, you hear?" Rochelle snapped whenever Jared would smirk at her.

When Gloria was nearing her second birthday, they discovered that Rochelle was pregnant again. She resented this; she'd just returned to her classes at U.L.D. She'd had even decided that her major would be Education. A second baby would put those plans on hold, yet again, until he or she could be weaned from mother's breasts.

At the same time, though, it truly was a happy occasion for the two. Jared bent to the task of turning the third bedroom into a new nursery.

"And you're going be a big sister," Rochelle told Gloria. "And you can help Mommy with the baby, right?"

"Right," Gloria affirmed. "I hold it and rock it."

Jared was home from yet another three and a half weeks off-shore when Tammy, April, and Leslie were at the house. Gloria had just gone down for her nap; she would not go down for her Mommy, only Daddy could get her to take a nap.

Tammy was complaining that she'd gone on a date with a man, a slightly older man that had turned out to be an ass hole.

"I mean, mother fucker actually shook my hand and said 'hey, don't be a stranger.' Believe that shit?" Tammy snarled, beautiful face twisted in bitterness.

Jared laughed. Four pairs of eyes glared at him.

"Oh my God, you are kidding!" Jared mocked. "You mean to tell me, you used your selfish, self-centered, narcissistic criteria to determine that this guy's worthy of sleeping with you, and you're shocked that he turned out to be selfish, self-centered, and narcissistic? Really!"

"Does he have to be here?" Tammy asked Rochelle.

"Yes 'he' has to be here," Jared said, grabbing a beer from the refrigerator. "'He' pays the bills here. 'He' cuts the grass here, 'he' puts the food in the fridge here. Yes, 'he' has to be here."

"Anyway, I mean, the sex, O.M.G. The sex was mind blowing and then I get this don't be a stranger shit," Tammy said.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers