Yapping Mongrels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

A few nights later, a thunderstorm rumbled through the greater DeGarde area. Jared's neighborhood lost power temporarily. Jared shrugged it off; he had a gas stove should he get hungry. The beer should stay cold for at least a few hours.

Forty minutes after the power went off, a St. Elizabeth Parish Public Utilities truck rumbled through the neighborhood. Afew moments later, the lights in his home flickered back on. The loud hum from Jared's refrigerator and the hum from the deep freeze in the garage also came to life.

"And that's how we going get in," Jared said aloud.

Andy, one of the guards looked on with curiosity as the large St. Elizabeth Parish Public Utilities truck wheezed and groaned to a stop. An older man got out of the large vehicle, got into the bucket, and raised the bucket arm up. He checked the transformer and the lines, then lowered the bucket down again.

"Hey, where's the box?" the man demanded as he marched through the grass.

"I huh?" Andy asked.

By now, Timmy had walked up as the Utilities employee marched with purpose toward the outside box. The two guards followed as the man looked at the box, looked at the line that ran from pole to the outside box.

"Checks out fine," the man snapped into his cell phone. "What? Fine, fine, will do."

Summer had walked up behind the two guards. Timmy turned when Andy let out a sharp bark. Just as he turned, Summer also zapped him with the Taser in her hand.

Jared quickly bound both guards with zip ties, then gagged them. His final act was to stuff their still twitching bodies out of sight behind a large azalea bush.

"Took you long enough," Jared teased.

"Me?" Summer almost screeched. "Who's one marching in the wrong damned direction?"

"Shut up," Jared said and gave her a quick kiss. "Was staying out of sight of the two cameras."

He then marched around to the front and knocked, with purpose on the heavy front door. A moment later, he knocked again.

"Yeah?" a guard asked, opening the door a crack.

"Got a call, power's out?" Jared said. "Transformer checks out fine, outside line's fine, need see the breaker box."

"Huh?" the guard asked. "Power ain't out."

"I'm speaking English, they got someone there speaks English?" Jared barked. "Need to check your breaker box."

"Huh? Why you need check..." the guard asked, still confused.

And when the guard opened the door a few more inches, Summer slipped past the guard. Jefferson Roberts, her camera man was right behind her, camera recording.

"Hi-yee," Summer said cheerfully.

Jared quickly taysered the guard. He then used two zip ties, hog-tying the jerking, grunting guard.

Arielle blew her whistle the moment Summer Duhon and her cameraman entered the parlor. Twelve girls quickly exited the room.

"Get close ups of everyone's faces," Summer instructed Jefferson.

Stan Monroe attempted to knock the camera out of Jefferson's arms. Jefferson's kick swept the police officer's legs out from under him.

"Hi-yee! I'm Summer Duhon, recording for Performance Twelve News, here at the exclusive club, The Basin," Summer cheerfully called out as Jared made sure Stanley Monroe would not get back up quickly.

"Turn that camera off! Turn that camera off!" Arielle shrilled. "You have no..."

Jared knocked the incensed woman down as he raced past her, following the last girl out of the parlor.

Lydia, the chef on duty attempted to stop Jared. She had a large butcher knife at the ready. She screamed when Jared grabbed a bubbling pot of soup and hurled the liquid at her.

"Why I wear gloves," Jared smiled as the woman staggered back.

Twelve girls regarded the man, fear in their eyes as he slid the panel back, exposing their hiding place. Cheyenne put her hand up to her mouth, big blue eyes wide.

"Daddy?" she mouthed, too afraid to speak out loud.

"Kathleen, come on, it's me," Jared said gently, holding out a gloved hand.

"And here, in the kitchen, you can see the numerous girls, prisoners here at this underground club," Summer announced as she and Jefferson entered the kitchen.

One of the remaining guards, one of the two that monitored the cameras had called 911 when he saw Summer and Jefferson enter the facility. He also reported Jared's taysering a fellow guard.

Two Bender and two Flowers Police Department cruisers screamed into the parking lot of The Basin. A Bender cruiser blocked the entrance to the rear parking lot and a Flowers cruiser blocked the exit.

"I think we going need back up, Lieutenant Elise Richards said to her partner when they entered the kitchen.

They did need backup. There were twelve victims that needed immediate medical attention. Then, upon searching the facility, Elise discovered two more girls suspended from ropes, feet barely touching the ground. The rats in the rooms scattered the moment the lights were turned on.

"Honey? Honey Monroe?" Elise asked the red headed beauty as she dangled.

"I'm Crystal, Mistress," the girl said listlessly.

"No, Sweetheart, you're Honey Monroe," Elise said gently as she figured out how to lower the girl's ropes. "I've been looking all over for you."

That one evening, there were forty seven arrests at The Basin. Lydia Nunn was transported to St. Elizabeth's Trauma Center where she was treated for first and second degree burns to face and hands. Then, upon her release, the executive chef was transported to the Bender Police Department.

Honey Monroe gave a chilling account of her kidnapping. Just as her mother was preparing to bring out the cake, candles burning, her father had said he wanted to show her his present to her.

"It's in the trunk of my cruiser," Stan had smiled to Honey.

"His hands were touching me; it was a swimming party so I'm in my new bikini," Honey whispered into the recorder. "His hands were touching my body; I wanted to scream, but he was my daddy."

Elise sat, frozen. She could not comprehend a father kidnapping his own daughter, a father selling his eighteen year old virginal daughter to a monster like Arielle Sonders.

Leeanne Dumas of Vickers, Vickers and Dumas was able to crack Arielle Sonders' passcode. From the woman's computer files, there were ninety two more arrests made.

Before the first trial, the district attorney's office had amassed enough evidence to warrant the hiring of three paralegals for this proceedings alone. And the district attorney for St. Elizabeth Parish, Sarah Guillory was an active participant in all of the discoveries.

"Explains why that security guard committed suicide," Sarah Guillory muttered, reading about Brandon Dublachon's complicity.

"Hey Sarah, Stanley Monroe just saved us the cost of a trial," Teddy Bergeron, one of the paralegals called out as he hung up his telephone. "Found him hanging in his cell."

*.*.*

Dr. Melanie Leblanc fought hard against the tears as Kathleen described, in very graphic detail what had happened to her. The sleep deprivation, the withholding of food, the physical and emotional abuse. Finally a soft chime sounded.

Melanie cursed herself when Kathleen sobbed out. She'd forgotten to change the timer's sound.

After Kathleen had composed herself, Melanie guided her to the waiting room.

"Gloria?" Melanie asked.

The psychologist smiled at Summer, her former patient as Summer held out a reassuring hand to Kathleen. Gloria also held out a hand for her sister.

"We're working on this goofy puzzle," Summer said to Kathleen, showing the girl the crossword puzzle.

"Summer, look at me?" Melanie requested.

Summer looked up, blue eyes questioning. Melanie searched the eyes for a moment, then nodded.

The raw pain was no longer burning behind those beautiful blue eyes. There was still a worldliness in them, a maturity that most twenty one year olds do not possess, that most fifty one year olds do not possess.

Once inside of Dr. Leblanc's office, Gloria sat, took a deep breath, then opened her mouth to speak. She closed her mouth, then opened it again. Then she shook her head tearfully.

"It's okay," Melanie said softly.

"I did it," Gloria blurted out. "What we talked... I touched myself. There."

"Oh, that's wonderful," Melanie praised.

"I did it. I touched my pussy," Gloria sobbed out.

"And how did it feel?" Melanie pressed gently.

"It felt, I liked it, and then I hated it, I fucking hated it," Gloria wailed. "I hated having a pussy. A disgusting pussy. That sick ass mother fuckers want to use."

Melanie let the young woman sob it out. Then, when Gloria was only whimpering, Melanie gently talked about good feelings. Right feelings. Feelings of closeness, of intimacy.

The timer chimed. Again, Melanie let Gloria compose herself, then they stepped out into the waiting room.

"Already scheduled you, next Tuesday," Summer said and herded the girls to the door.

"Bye-yee," the three girls said to Melanie as Summer opened the outer door.

"Bye-yee," Melanie smiled.

Alone in her office, the doctor allowed the tears to fall. One sister was so programmed, that even as she was describing the horrible things that had been done to her, she constantly touched herself. Five times during the session, Melanie had to gently pull Kathleen's hands away from her breasts, her crotch.

According to Jared Broussard, several times, they would catch Kathleen in the process of inserting things into her vagina, her anus. Usually, the objects she chose would be items that belonged to her daddy.

The other sister was so damaged that even self-pleasure was abhorrent to her. She wore bulky clothing, clothing that gave no indication of the young beautiful body. Clothing that did not touch, did not bind.

Melanie knew the pain would not be over for either girl. Gloria had a constant reminder of her shame every time she undressed for a bath. She relived much of her past whenever she went to an NA meeting, spoke with her NA sponsor.

The first of the many trials of The Basin arrests had just begun. So far, only twelve people had pled guilty to lesser charges, had turned State's evidence. But Kathleen would still be required to take the stand, testify of the abuses she'd suffered. She would have to relive all of it, all over again, time after time until the last of the trials were finished.

While Melanie was stoically writing her notes, Summer was pulling the minivan up to her father's house.

"Aw, cher, what we doing here yeah?" Gloria teased, imitating Milt Duhon's manner of speech.

"Paw-paw wants see his favorite granddaughters, all right?" Summer said. "And he's doing a stuffed pork roast."

"Yum!" Kathleen enthused.

"Sweetheart, stop that," Summer gently asked.

Kathleen blushed bright red when she realized she'd been rubbing her crotch with the heel of her hand. To let her know she wasn't mad, Summer squeezed Kathleen's hand gently.

"Aw now, who going help me cutting up these onions?" Milt asked when the three Broussard women entered the house.

Kathleen and Gloria looked at each other. Milt smiled wider as they silently communicated with each other.

"Uh huh, everybody all like 'oh, you do that' when it time cut the onion, and everybody all like 'oh you do that' when it time cut up the bell pepper, and they all like 'oh you do that' when it time stuffing the pork and I'm going be like 'Oh I do that' when it time eat this, hear?" Milt teased.

"Quit," Chelsea giggled as she came out of the kitchen. "It all already in the oven yeah."

Milt stuck his tongue out at his wife, then hugged his daughter and Kathleen. He did look a little sad when Gloria tensed, bracing for his hug.

"Aw cher, I hug you when you ready," he said quietly. "But you best be ready. It going be a long one, hear?"

"I'm ready," Gloria lied, voice shaking in fear.

"You ain't ready," he said. "But when you is? Oo-wee, it going be a hug."

"I want be ready," Gloria assured him.

"But you come on. You help me with that rice," Milt said, grabbing Gloria's small hand.

He pulled her into the kitchen and had her help him. By the time the timer dinged, alerting Milt that the pork roast should be ready, Milt had an arm draped around Gloria's waist. He had her stir the candied yams while he went to the oven.

"You were touching her," Summer whispered to her father.

"Uh huh, something about food, huh?" Milt smiled, playfully pinching Summer's nose.

"Daddy, ew! God! I hate that!" Summer squealed, rubbing her nose.

"And why you think I do that?" Milt smiled and nodded his head.

The pork was perfect. He took it out and put it on a pot holder to rest. He and Gloria got everything else onto plates, then Milt showed Gloria how to slice the pork roast.

At the table, the group held hands, heads bowed and prayed. The moment Skye said 'amen' the feeding frenzy started.

"You a good cook," Milt told Gloria. "That why you one of my favorite granddaughters."

"I love you, Paw-paw," Gloria beamed under his praise.

"And I pay all kind of money hear that yeah," Milt beamed.

"When Jared coming in? I need fix him a plate?" Chelsea asked Summer.

"Schedule says Thursday, but you know Cris going find another rig he just got be on," Summer complained.

After Summer and Skye cleared away the dishes and Chelsea served the dessert, Milt got out a deck of cards. They played for pennies, laughing and teasing and taunting one another.

"I, I think, Paw-paw, I'm ready," Gloria said as Summer announced it was time to go.

"You sure?" Milt asked, warm brown eyes peering into warm brown eyes.

"Yes sir, Gloria said.

Milt gave the girl a tight embrace.

"Aw cher, I love you yeah," he said quietly.

"Aw Paw-paw, love you yeah," Gloria sobbed into his chest.

Chelsea also received a tearful hug. Then Aunt Skye got a tearful hug and declaration of love.

At the door, the three turned and smiled.

"Bye-yee," they said in unison.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

Jared Broussard, Rochelle Esposito, Gloria and Kathleen, Chad Theriot, Clifton Abrams and April Abrams, and Tommy Huvall, Jr. are all characters from 'Yapping Dogs' in the Loving Wives category.

Summer Duhon, Milt Duhon, Chelsea Duhon, formerly Chelsea Guidry, John Guidry and Skye Duhon, as well as Officer Stan Monroe and Honey Monroe are all characters from 'On Channel 12' in the Loving Wives category.

Lieutenant Elise Richards is a character from the 'Love, Bullets, and Badges' series in the Romance category. She has also made appearances in numerous other stories of mine.

Elise Richards used to be Elise Simone, a character in the series 'The Broussard Sisters' in the Group Sex category, and the series, 'Yearbook 2005' in the Novels and Novellas category.

Kaitlin Monroe-Paice is a character from the 'Men In Blue' series in the Lesbian Sex category. Kaitlin Monroe is a character from 'Acquisitions' in the Loving Wives category and in the 'Yearbook 2005' series in the Novels and Novellas category.

Penny Jones is a character from 'Righting A Wrong' in the Romance category.

Part of the reason I wrote this story is because of the numerous complaints/observations from people that obviously skimmed through 'On Channel 12' that stated Milt was guilty of killing his daughter Sierra Duhon, simply because he left the .357 handgun Cheryl Duhon, Sierra's mother used to kill Sierra.

READ THE DAMNED STORY.

Stan Monroe was in the room, itching for a fight. Milt Duhon had denied Stan any pleasure by not whining, begging, pleading. All milt had time to do was grab some work clothes. Stan Monroe even had his hand on his service revolver. Milt had no opportunity, none, to get the handgun out of a drawer in his nightstand.

And, as Summer Duhon pointed out, how could any rational person ever imagine a mother doing such a horrible act to her own child?

Others have observed how callous, how unfeeling Milt was by cutting off the utilities, the telephone. All of which he was paying the bills for. All of which were in his name. Had things not come to a head on that fateful morning? Cheryl would have soon found out that Milt had also informed the bank that he would no longer be responsible for the mortgage on a big ass house he had not wanted in the first place. Officer Stan Monroe's fucking the momma? Impregnating the momma? Let Officer Stan Monroe pay the bills, let the preening posturing bully assume some of the responsibilities for once in his life. But it didn't quite work out that way, now did it?

Now, get you a nice cold one, sit back, and pass you a good time, just watching all them pretty girls going by yeah.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers