All Comments on 'Yearbook 2005--b/w'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 13 years ago
yes!!!

i found myself giggling at parts of this story, i am so enjoying this, can't wait for the update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very cute story. Interested to see hohow it turns out. However, Guatemalan/latin isn't black, so I was a bit confused. Otherwise, very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To Anonymous

I think that this family is likely Afro-Latino.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cute

I really liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
so stoked

I live in Baton Rouge so you don't know how stoked I was to find a story set in Louisiana:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well it has been a while

would like to see more of them getting together. want to see the boy learn to cook too.

i'm a sucker for love stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anon...

to the anon who didn't see how there was any black, remember that the dad is half Haitian, Haitians are black.

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago
BEAUTY IS SKIN DEEP.........THEY SAY.......

.......But love goes deeper.It comes from the heart.

It's nice to know that a young boy is mature enough to realize the value of true love.

Gave a 5.Thanks.

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyalmost 7 years ago
Very Sweet

I love your interracial stories and wish you would do a separate one about Kenya and the white cop from the "Honey, Sweetheart, etc" story.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Very not bad

This was sweet, erotic and fun.

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

Well that was an abrupt ending. I was quite enjoying their young romance and then it just...stopped. Seemed like a totally random point in their relationship to bring their story to a close. I guess that's what ya get with 'slice-of-life' style stories though; which is why I'm not wild about them.

Otherwise, I thought it was well written and a good read.

steppinontoessteppinontoesalmost 4 years ago
Wanting more

I was really hoping for another chapter or follow up say at a 5 year reunion to compare how stuck ups Kaitlin and Julie ended up compared to Marlon and Bobbi if they are still together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too Short

Like many good stories or favorite songs, I would have liked for it to be longer. Always sad to see the end of a good story, but only bad stories and songs seem to last forever. Another 5* effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good and sweet story, but it needs at least one more chapter.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

This was an expertly crafted story letting the reader know the background of how a picture in the class yearbook was taken. Character development was excellent, although there were a few misplaced names here and there. Well done, sir!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5100 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.