All Comments on 'Yearly Physical Ch. 03'

by seeker666

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Desire

I have always wanted someone to fuck my ass. I had it before and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow, I never knew something could be ruined that quickly.

It was disappointing. To be honest, I don't know why you did it, but at least I caught on to the "ya thinks it's okay Aids exits?" And what not, checked the tags and saved myself the disgust.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
Oh yes

I was my gangs fuck and then the cock sucker and fuck hole for all the men in my neighborhood swinging group but it has been a long time. I need to feel a man using my body in the worst possible way. feel him stroking his man meat into me, and hear his sounds of pleasure, feel him quicken then shove deep as his twitching cock fills me. Oh baby yes, take me use me and fill me.

LookingGlassLickerLookingGlassLickerover 5 years ago
Brilliant

I have a thing for doctors and pegging so the first two chapters were right up my alley, but therapists are where my lust really lies.

I had a therapist of my own some years back and she was gorgeous. I'd be lying if I said I didn't fantasise about her, and yes I fantasised about her revealing a cock hanging between her legs. I tried to write about the fantasy but could never do so in a way which did it justice, this story definitely did it justice and so much more. Thank you so much.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 4 years ago
Please More!!! Please Continue!!!

This is really getting good but it has been so long since it posted and has been so long between chapters.

Please write more, continue this story and post it here.

Thank you for writing nd posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very erogenous!

I am a straight man, but Dr. Adams would totally consider me a nipple pig.

"They told me you would do anything as long as I played with your nipples and they were oh so right." That is totally me!

I love the parts where she plays with his nipples. I do not love her having a cock, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous