All Comments on 'Yes, I Warned Her, But Damn'

by fritz51

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nah, wimp and a slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay story until you went with the fairy tale ending. After the majority of the story revolved around his jealousy and him warning her about Matt, the conclusion wasn't supported by the facts. Lousy ending ruined the story.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 1 year ago

Well plotted. Well told. Very well wrtten. Well done.

And well deserving of the five stars awarded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why are women so eager to expose the intimate parts of the body as much as possible for show? Why, by analogy with women's tricks, such as revealing cleavage and the absence of panties under the skirt, does it not even occur to men to invent some trousers without a crotch to charm ladies with their belongings at social events or at neighborhood parties? Why do women have so much innate debauchery?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why, from a female point of view, male jealousy is self-doubt and an attempt to be too possessive, while female jealousy is a priori objective and is the intention to protect you from depraved communication with "some dirty whore", while you have such a wonderful wife and how do you dare to look at someone else?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good writing, good set-up, believable characters, a 5*****. But I think over the top bachelor and bachelorette parties are an incredibly bad idea. The whole point of these parties seems to be to get everyone so impaired that they do something like f/sucking/getting f/sucked by a stripper; in other words, do something that would be marriage ending shortly before the marriage takes place. I would have had that talk with Suzie too: no strippers at either of our parties. Getting drunk is one thing if it's just with the boys/girls. Harmless except for the hangover but turning these things into sex filled week-ends is just marriage ending before it begins.

Finally, I would be more unsettled than the MC is when Suzie goes maundering on about "I'm a playful flirty girl and no one, not even my husband, gets to tell me what I do with my body" B.S. Wrong, as your husband I get to tell you that your "flirting" is out of line just like you get to tell me the same thing. And even before "Me Too" that sort of conduct by men in the workplace or with work colleagues could be career ending; now, it's a certainty, unless you're a woman, of course (nice double standard, Ladies).

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 1 year ago

he got what he deserved

well almost

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What? How could he marry her after he saw a video of her sucking with his own eyes? But what about the statements that have already become cliches in such situations, such as: "Pictures of her, with someone else's penis in her mouth, will be burned into my brain until death. No, there's no way I can forget and live with it... She is history!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No. He warned her, and she didn't trust him. No trust, no relationship.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Okay story, predictable though. You are a better author than this story, looking forward to your next one.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A year since you've submitted a story, you should have waited another year, and another, and another.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Well written, thought provoking story.

The evolution of Matt from full fledged and beloved member of "The Gang" to invoking a nude touch football game so he can try to grope Susan to drugging & raping Susan seemed very rushed and forced. For me to accept that evolution the story probably needed to be several pages longer with a series of escalating events. Just my opinion.

The conversation between MC & Susan as to what's acceptable and what each other's expectations are was great.

Not entirely sure Susan ever saw that hypocrisy of her position Ashley running her bare fake tits on MC was enough to provoke the threat of deflating them with a fork. No on better touch her man! But, since she doesn't plan on allowing anyone to touch her she shouldn't have to give up any autonomy regarding her body. It will always be her choice, her fiance/ husband doesn't get a say so.

Something I've seen written in other stories I agree with. My body belongs to my wife. Her body belongs to me. It's a two way street and has nothing to do with any servitude or anyone being oppressed. It's part of a married couple declaring their fidelity to each other.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Did you really want to make this moron's occupation, a Lawyer? Because as a Lawyer, he was completely useless. Getting married already having a house but no pre-nup? Then the whole future partnership situation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done. Great to see you posting again. Your flirting stories are some of my favorites.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Hmm. I'm going to wait to score. I liked this initially and the tension between Dan and Susan as well as wanting to see about the other two couples being manipulated by Matt and Ashley.

Then it kind of went in a very different direction which seemed to distract and sidestep the initial buildup.

I guess Susan won't be so dismissive about Dan's concerns from now on?

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

5 stars for a very interesting story! When you have a Hot Young Horny young woman you love, it is very intimidating how wild they can be. Especially if they happen to disappear all the time or frequently late coming home from work. LOL I should write a story about Dorothy. LOL It is tough to be a young man with a flirty tramp for a wife or girlfriend. Their attitude of "why not" because what do they have to lose? There are plenty other horny guys out there to take your place. LOL I remember crying a lot before I became a biker. Great Writing, Great Story. Great and fulfilling ending. What a great great eye opener about coming of age young women. Very good effort. if only I could do as good. Thanks, Buster2U

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

I'm sure some will complain that this was too wordy, and too long, but I liked it. Enough to give it a 5. And, stories like this should be told to everyone contemplating having bachelor/bachelorette parties. Never have understood the thinking behind them.

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

In this case, Susan was completely without blame. Maybe she should have been suspicious of Ashley, but how could she have known she was being set up by someone she believed to be a friend? He was right not to blame her for what happened.

Glad to have you back, F51.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Naïve lady. Matt got his just desserts.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wemen and their self determination.

Stupidly ignoring their man's advice and concerns.

And so it goes.

Yes this is a 2 way st.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

Man this fuckin' guy loves to write about rape fantasies, and tries so hard to attempt to excuse her behavior that led up to the so called "rape".

Early in the story it was obvious she had two different beliefs for inappropriate behavior.

An all around inane story ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First, the other strippers didn't need to know about their victims being drugged. Even if they were just inebriated past the point of legal consent, that is all that is needed for a conviction.

Second, Danny is an idiot. He should have dumped her on the boat trip. Even if he was dumb enough to overlook that, he has no excuse for not dumping her when she made it clear that she reserved the right to let anybody she wanted see and/or touch her body and he had no say in it. The point of dating is to find out things like this before the wedding so you can walk away before the legal entanglements. Further, while she was not to blame for the specific actions that befell her at her hen party, she was to blame for allowing Ashley (and thus Matt) such unrestricted access to her and her drinks. His telling her that she was not to blame and taking her back was just further proof that he's stupid. It's no wonder his father doesn't plan on such an idiot being made a partner...

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

This is Great Writing. This story perfectly displays many examples of how "innocent" Stuff isn't so innocent. That stubborn women aren't any safer from becoming aroused and becoming a cheater. Attractive women may have always been able to rebuff advances from strangers or other horny men, that is until they acquire a very determined man that will stop at nothing. Yup, this is an amazing story. The main character Dan is very insecure but he has good reason to be as his future Bride thinks she is so much better than everyone else that she can do what she wants. But something I have always noticed is when at a formal dinner, for instance, When one man is a messenger comes to retrieve a woman from her husband and she accompanies him to the most important person. As she smashes her lovely breast into the arm of her messenger/courier that her soft breast is only separated from his arm by a few layers of material. Typically this thrill is supposedly ignored by both parties involved. But is it really? I don't think it really is. Maybe it gets her "motor running" for the dancing later on, which is more personal than it should be. Regardless, this story opens up these ideas for discussion. All because morals are so flexible. Women and Men can be aroused to do things they shouldn't. Great Writing, Great Story, Great Effort by the Writer. Thank You for a good Job! #Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent dialogue, though a bit long-winded. However, the characters spoke like real people. Also, you avoided the interminable "let me speak first and don't interrupt" spiels manifesting as a 40-paragraph diatribe/manifesto. The attack at the end felt like a sop to the mouth-breathing commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only thing that seemed wrong was, if the MC was sensitive enough to pick out Matt's subtle moves, why wouldn't he keep him busy on the night or weekend of his future wife's bachelorette party?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way to much dialog and no xxx

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"I was a bit shy back then and flirting with me probably got us together a lot faster than if it had been up to me to make the moves." - But neither of them were exclusive with anyone else then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The revenge was adequate but needed paragraphs of planning and great detail of the assault, at least 4 more paragraphs.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalabout 1 year ago

not your best mate. so much of this is just repeating conversations and 1 conversation about hypotheticals that absolutely unnecessary because right at the end it time skips to her being raped.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 1 year ago

This is a misogynist's dream. Ashley aided the rape of three women. Sex including oral sex can be a crime when a person can not give consent as was written in this story. So Ashley and the to chips would have been charged and found guilty of sexual assault. This story had the two chips getting away with their actions and a slap on the wrist for the female ringmaster. *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did care for it at all.

If dude is warning her, then why is he hanging out with Matt and Ashley as a couple? Why have ANY thing to do with them. The world is a big place, surely they could have stern clear of them.

Two stars.

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

A crime story. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1*, seems your sabbatical hasn't helped your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"...Suzie smiled at my quick response, then added, "What if it weren't so obvious, at a business lunch, where you intend to talk about the upcoming meeting. She becomes very touchy, feely, touching your forearm, then bicep, leaning in close,..?..." - Wait a minute... didn't she just get through telling him that touching her own male coworkers like that didn't mean anything? So now, because it's a woman touching her man, it does? Suzie thinks she's made of Teflon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Sorry

But when she does the old "it's my body and I will do whatever I want with it", that's a huge red flag. She just flipped her fiance the double bird. It's best to dump her because she just told him what she thought of the man she wanted to marry.

She didn't deserve to be raped, but her arrogance put her in a vulnerable position. Time to move on little dogie and find someone who respects him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
If Suzie Knew There Would Be Male Strippers Then The Wedding Would Be Off

And why wouldn't or shouldn't the fiance' know what the plans were for his future wife's party, even if its a surprise for her? And why would Ashley be in a position to arrange for the male strippers? It did not appear that Ashley was that close to Susan, so why was she in charge of planning the party?

\

Kind of lame and implausible after further consideration. Matt got to fuck a comatose woman; whoopido. His semen is inside her vagina. His claim that Susan consented to the sex would be ridiculous. Naw, just doesn't make sense. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

YOU forgot the motive for Ashley to help--when Susan embarrassed her at the beach.

Rocky62Rocky62about 1 year ago

So tits were out on a beach, big deal

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

This is really a piss poor story and I have to agree that this particular author seems to have a sexual fantasy fixation with rape and non-consent stories. Most of the story doesn't make any sense.

For example WHY is Matt part of their group? He is clearly an instigator of trouble and everybody else knows it so why is he part of the group? What does he bring to the group ?.... does he tell good jokes?.... does he bring extra booze/ what?

.

And this is supposed to be a weekend for the girls at a bachelorette party so how did Matt end up being there without any of the other girls seeing him/ (before they got drunk ). ? This is never explained in the story.

.

Third yes the main character Danny is a retard. It is s obvious after the conversation with the football incident topless nonsense scheme that the fiance and the main character have vastly different expectations and rules and perceptions about what marriage is or is not. It is NOT a matter of right and wrong. Maybe Danny is too strict for this woman. But in terms of what they expect for the marriage the main character and the fiance have vastly different expectations guidelines about what is and is not okay within the marriage framework.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

MC should have postponed the wedding when Susan wanted to show off her breasts to their friends but was ready to attack Ashley for rubbing her bare breast over the MC. When Susan argues that she should be allowed to flirt with any man she wants to and defended Matt, it was red flag that she was not fully committed to the MC and did not respect his opinion and warnings.

Postponing their wedding for some pre-marriage counseling might have gotten her to understand that Matt was trying to protect her.

If I was in this situation, first thing i would be very tempted to ask her she was assaulted by the man I wanted her about “do you believe me now that he wants to fuck you”. Not saying I would do it but it would be very tempting to throw her previous defense of her attack back in face.

Also, Ashley should have gotten beaten up by all of the members of “the gang” as she was the one that drugged Suzie and the other 2 women. When handing out vengeance it should be given out to everyone involved in committing the betrayal/crime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too much hypothetical dialogue in the first three pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shame Ashley didn't get a jar of acid thrown in her face. She is just as guilty as him. Also the mc should of dumped the future (ex) wife to be.

Your spouse warns you about someone. He/she has bad feelings about being in the same group as those. You disregard your spouses feelings and go on and get into the exact scenario you were warned about.

Giving her a second chance is the same as signing up for it to happen again when she gets in a similar position with a boss, client, co-worker or friend. "You insecure, jelous bastard!" she said, yet another man's cum was dripping from her cunt. Yep, she deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She was not an innocent victim. She put herself in a position for that to happen. Sometimes you're responsible because of your choices. She chose to ignore the warnings.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Yeah it was the drugs...

All is well then

No Martian ray sluts today...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad attempt and should be in fetish category. I do not now, or ever have, considered rape as a subject for my reading. My friends would have strung him up by his ankles and removed his cock stuffing it into his mouth.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

sbrooks103x1 day ago

"I was a bit shy back then and flirting with me probably got us together a lot faster than if it had been up to me to make the moves." - But neither of them were exclusive with anyone else then. - You left out what was said along with that , here it is.

" I'm not saying that there is never a place for it, but the implications vary based on whether a girl is single or not."

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Being topless or nude on a beach with friends should be fine. Social nudism is great. Doesn’t have to be anything sexual. Actions us what makes it sexual. For example, nude volleyball is a great sport, even a great spectator sport. It’s just naked people having fun. Same for skinny dipping. But playing touch football where the boobs or dick substitutes for flags….can lead to unwanted sexual consequences. Or maybe wanted consequences if everyone is of like minds. Nudity in and of itself isn’t sexual or about sex.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Damn good story, especially Matt’s beating. The 3 raped women should have done the same for Ashley too. These idiots blaming it on Danny or Susan are way off the mark.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 1 year ago

Hmmmm....nice story. Not bad at all, fairly easy to follow. It is odd to me that the fiance was so dismissive of her man's cautions though. That should have been one hell of a red flag for her to be careful. Hopefully she learned her lesson after being assaulted and drugged. Sure this is a fictional story....

But there is a good take away from it. Listen to your partner, good chance their concerns have some real basis. Even if they don't, do you want to take that chance? What is your relationship worth to you? 😁

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

calling Susan an "Innocent Victum" is a bit of a stretch. Her soon to be husband expressed HUGE misgivings and she did everything she could to manipulate and shame him so that he would allow the "Party" to proceed. What happened at the party was criminal and yes she was a victum of that but she ignored her partner when he voiced his concerns over several hours prior to the drugging and rapes. Susan is NOT WIFE MATERIAL at this time and should be set free back into the ocean so she can grow and mature some more. Her choices, even when he layed how he saw things, was nothing short of disrespectful and arrogant and she has made him a cuck, even if that wasn't her intention, should they get married now.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@Tralala, Exactly! He was trying to somewhat excuse her flirting because it was her flirting that brought them together, but when she flirted back then, she was single, she isn't now, so her flirting is no longer appropriate.

Nothingman83Nothingman83about 1 year ago

Should have cut Matt's dick off with a plastic spoon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I still think the fact she didn't trust him was ground for them to break up. Yeah she was raped, and revenge is a definite. But still, without trust, there is no relationship.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

I’m glad she saw the light, is just a shame that only after the experience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story especially liked the protagonist’s perspective on the “What is & is not okay” discovery with his fiancé. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

People, the story belongs to the author, and while comments about differing perspectives - like a book review - are appropriate, telling us what should or shouldn’t have happened is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She said she should have listened about Matt but how did she know it was Matt? She thought it was a bunch of other strippers and that makes it OK? I know she was drugged but why was she having. party like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very good tale, especially with him supporting her recovery. Until the vigilante justice at end, which degraded the telling and both lead characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not really innocent. He knew what they were both like and wimped out when she made up with Ashley and defensive about Matt. So no sympathy for what happened.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

He should have helped her take revenge on her rapist, but she agreed to suck a strange dick all on her own. She had to have had that mindset going into the bitchlerette party. I've overheard too many stories in real life about bridal parties and stripper sex. I've yet to actually hear of the groom having sex at his party, in real life. He should have dumped her before then. 3 stars for the effort.

fritz51fritz51about 1 year agoAuthor

@ bigurn - Wow, you missed so much, but perhaps it’s my fault for not explaining better. I thought I had made it clear enough, albeit without directly saying it, that “The Gang” (minus Matt and Ashley, of course) where the ones that had jumped Matt and took their revenge, culminating in Suzie kicking him repeatedly in the balls as the rest held his legs apart. As for the bachelorette party, I regret that I had not written precisely enough that Suzie’s matron of honor, Donna, had planned the party at this location, but the entire event was hijacked by Ashley & friends, who heavily drugged Mary, Donna, and Suzie, and to a lessor extent the other attendees in order to pull off the surprise stripper show. Only Matt and Ashley knew the full scope of the evening’s plan, even the other two strippers were unaware that the women at center stage were so impaired.

I’m considering a re-write, but at minim I’ll try to do better in future works… fritz51

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

From 5 right to 1 . There is no drug nor combination of drugs that make you cheat, nor any peer pressure either- those are excuses made by people who refuse to take responsibility for their actions, and the growing female population of self-entitled narcissistic women continues. Yah she sucked Matt off, him raping her later doesn't admonish her cheating and using it to downplay her choice to suck his cock. Don't care tired of all the lying excuses women use to avoid responsibility for being hypergamous sluts. If he went through with the marriage he was a total idiot cuckold

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

To anonymous "From 5 right to 1" about drugs "Making" you cheat.

That was not put forth in the story.

'Date rape' drugs for the most part render you incapable of rational thoughts similar to being extremely drunk. And/or unconscious. Thus facilitating easy rape.

Some of these drugs can lead to death because of not knowing what dosage a person may be able to 'tolerate'.

Stories where 'Date rape' drugs lead to a person screaming for more and such are largely unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only thing I would observe is that you not only marry the spouse but his or her judgement too. The fiance had little or no judgement and didn't trust her grooms advise either. She clearly did not have the maturity for a good life partner at that time. One assumes from the authors postrape narrative that she went to see a shrink or counselor, and got that immaturity sorted out. But marriage without ensuring she learned lessons from this experience would have been badly advised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why so many MCs don't stand firm?!

Know sleeze bag and warn But then don't hold but fold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It WAS her fault, period. If you aren't there, flirting liker an idiot with an unknown en tity proclaiming your self-control and demand to be independent, then stupidly get raped, it's your fault. She was stupid, he is a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lots of problems down the road. She has proven she has no respect for her fiance. If there is no respect for him, there is no love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with the last commenter. She cannot be trusted. In fact, she was 100% ready to drop her top, and become a wanton slut at the touch football gang. The fact she was not willing to cut out of her life the people who instigated that, proves she was a very poor choice, for a wife. Move on, and cut your losses. 3 stars.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

Throw all of the pieces of this story up in the air, and after they land, put them back together in a somewhat different order. Don't be afraid to lose a few of them. And of course, you will have to do some wordsmithing to reconnect them. Less can be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"He is a cuck ..." because he helped her heal somewhat from being drugged and raped? Is that the ... reason for the assertion that he is a cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Because she refused to respect her fiance when he tried to protect her, she was drugged and raped. No matter how many times the pieces are cast upward and land, that piece won't change shape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Danny, if something like that is an issue for you, we may have a problem. Those kinds of occurrences are common for me, and in my mind, I'm doing absolutely nothing wrong."

Dressing provocatively enough to allow glimpses of cleavage at a business function: wrong.

Deliberately using physical attributes for a business promotion: wrong.

Allowing her breast to be jostled by a tuxedo clad arm: wrong.

If the above adds up to nothing then she did nothing wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sickened by commenters below who think this is Susan's fault. She did not ask to be drugged. She dud nit ask to be raped orally and then vaginally. She did not intend any sexual contact. She could not give consent and was incapacitated. She was chock full of date rape drugs. It was her Bachelorette party set up by her friends and hijacked by Ashley and Matt, who is a full on predator. Disgust me that there are so many that she did not give credence to his warnings about Matt that this was all her fault. She had no idea Matt would ve at the party posing as a stripper. She probably didn't recognize hin from Adam while all drugged out. And while in the hotel room she was raped while unconscious. Blaming her for this despicable crime is not even being Old Testament. It is just perversely wrong. Her prior actions had zilch to do with being raped except Matt had an obsession to screw her. That is his obsessive pathological problem. Not hers. Except she paid a terrible price. Took the loving support of her husband, family and friends to be able to move on and enjoy life. The rape was not her fault. She may have pushed some boundaries earlier but she did not make even a mistake going to the Bachelorette party except maybe that she trusted Ashley yo have any involvement. She completely deserved her fiance's support. There was nothing to forgive. He acted admirably. People who don't get that should re-evaluate who they are, because their mindset is absolutely wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not one bit of this story is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There is a song, that goes something like this” If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, take an ugly woman to be your wife”.

I don’t believe you need to go that far. But most good looking, married men can make it through their whole lives, and not be propositioned by a woman. They might put up a small flirt, but will wait for him to take it to the next level. On the other hand, most good looking women, get constantly hit on. But worse than that, these men actually work on worming their way past her defenses. Once she feels comfortable going to lunch, etc, he starts working on driving a wedge in her married relationship. And remember one thing- Power and Money, are like crack cocaine to a woman. Once someone higher up in the company makes her feel valued, and shows a interest in her, it’s all over but the divorce. I am sure if men went through the same pressure, 100% of them would cheat. Remember the song- Don’t marry out of your league! 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

this is in reply to anon-26 days ago- it’s not Susan’s fault-

Ok. Have you ever seen a woman, deal with someone giving unwanted attention? Once her husband made her aware that both his friend and himself were noticing Matt letching on her body, she would have caught him doing it, and gave him a loud dressing down, in front of the whole group. The fact that she never did this, contributed to Matt believing he could get away with this. Here is another example for the women out there. You are coming home on the subway after a girls night out, You notice a bum, peeking at your mini skirt, to try to catch a glimpse of something. Do you take off your jacket, and use it to cover yourself? Or do you spread your legs, to give him a better view? Susan was VERY AWARE of Matt’s desire for her. And she did absolutely nothing, to stop it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I know the ultra progressives will defend Susan's "I am the master of my own "body/circumstances" but I agree that she should have been aware of the pervs intentions. All she had to do was be open minded about his actions. So yes she has to shoulder some of the blame, It was a harsh lesson but maybe what happened gave her a wake-up call of sorts. As for the story telling I thought it was good and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is another female excuse story, there is absolutely no drug in existence that can make you do something against your will, yes some can knock you out, making you vulnerable to sexual predators. That she was assaulted is horrifying and I would never hold against her, however I would not have married her and definitely not gotten all simp. She SUCKED off the scumbag, and she was conscious and did it of her own free will. What happened later would not be held against her but it sure as he'll doesn't admonish her of being guilty of sucking him off earlier and that is 100% a deal breaker. This story pushes the idea that either because of the assault, or because of the drugs and alcohol that she's deserving of a victim pass for the oral, NO she is not.

Norseman123Norseman1239 months ago

She was partly responsible but you can't fight drugs they own you, she deserved forgiveness. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He wins the award as a stand up guy. Loved the story as it was a different set of circumstances. Also she (Susan)

now has the advantage of not being so stubborn and self fulfilling with "you cannot control me" crap. everything he discussed with her should be SOP for a married couple. Self adsorption and stubbornness are the bane of must infidelity driven divorces.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a bizarre story. It was clear something was up once the cuck made a big deal of his partner going topless. What is it with small dicked puritanical Americans.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes, she was raped. However, she put herself in that position and all of the crap she gave her guy before all of this was enough for me to have said NO WAY to the marriage or even staying with her. I would have dumped her long before it even got to the rape part.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The commenter remark that it was a bizarre story had it right. A bit too contrived. Beyond that is the disturbing mental context of the Susan character. Her remark that it was about "authority" was deeply flawed. Marital relations aren't about ownership or authority but about a trusted physical intimacy of which sex is a big part but not the sole component. You CHOOSE to engage in that intimacy that build affection and trust, and its not about granting or demanding 'authority'.

That she saw it that way suggests she didn't understand the role of intimacy since his insistence on that exclusivisty was about building trust. That misjudgement set her up in my estimation for what happened, not taking seriously his suspicion about the husband and wife pair being after her. You not only marry a spouse but their judgement as well, and hers was poor. It also reflects in her automatic assumption that their marriage was voided by her stupidity too. He would have been within his rights to insist her counseling included clearing up her really poor understanding of appropriate intimacy. Such insistence IS a indication of the love bond for this couple. The proper emotional context would be his insistence that it help her learn guidelines to protect herself in the future so he could trust her judgement of that risk. I would say that getting shitfaced drunk and putting inappropriate trust in sneaky 'friends' was a violation of his trust at her pre-wedding party and finding her maturity was earning his love. NOTHING in life is unconditional.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What is it with small dicked puritanical Americans? I would say it was he saw the unintended risks of her lack of judgement and his love pushed him to try and point that out to her. That isn't 'puritannical' but concern for the unintended consequences to her of inappropriately trusting predatory 'friends'. Turns out he was right and he didn't punish her for that flaw. These are not the actions of a forbidding puritannical Yankee but frustration at her lack of judgement. His action both before and after he judgement lapses indicate a loving but not controlling man. He didn'' lecture but merely tried to educate her about flaws in her judgement, well intentioned albeit poorly. Didn't seem paternalistic to me at all. Jealousy in a devoted spouse can be a good thing if not out of proportion.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed it. Very nice little story. The thing that got me was that he had warned her about something like this happening, and she blew him off. Turned out she was set up by her friend? Ashley. And she was doing it for her BF Matt.

As for marrying out of your league, I'm guilty of that. We've been married 43 years now, with 2 adult children.

willyk1212willyk1212about 2 months ago

good story but hard to give 5 stars to rape but you get 4

JRandyJJRandyJ14 days ago

He was crazy for marring that bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

No she doesn't deserve forgiveness, he warned her, she acted like all these other self-entitled narcissistic bitchess these days (rebelling against daddy) yet they are always willing to submit to their bosses at work, yet refuse to submit to their husbands, if your stupid job and boss is more important than your family and husband then you don't deserve to be married, get yourself some cats and stockpile cat food. (men will sacrifice their happiness for their family, where as women will sacrifice their family for their happiness).

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

The prenuptial discussion was tedious and overdone. Matt raping Susan was a reflection of Matt's and Ashley's character, value, and morals. So who is friends with people who are trash for human beings? Is this character morphing? Matt was just a rogue and obnoxious, even playful, while Ashley was adventurous and flirtatious. But really they were criminally deranged people, who would drug and rape their own friends? And none of these close friends could tell, except for Dan? And Susanne let Ashley plan her bachelorette party, knowing what a sexual libertine Ashley is?

\

So who of us readers is surprised that Ashley drugged Susan and Matt raped her? Exactly. The reader could tell these were sketchy untrustworthy people from what little was conveyed about them in the story, but the other characters who knew them as close friends, they couldn't see what pieces of shit they were? If you want us to believe that is plausible and logical, then all the victims got who they befriended, and they should not be surprise they got fucked over. Google the tale about the Old Woman And The Snake. No character morphing there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfritz51@fritz51
It's been a while since I've posted a story. I've just finished one that turned out to be very difficult to finish. I'm finishing the editing process and have yet to decide about comments, especially from anons.

SIMILAR Stories