All Comments on 'Yes, I Was a Porn Star Pt. 01'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Perfection Again

Well you did it again. This has so many possibilities to where you take it, you have a wonderful way of telling a story and I get so excited when I see that you have posted a new one.

WAA01WAA01about 5 years ago
Another one

Like your other stories the character building is excellent and their story lines work really well together...

Definitely want to see the next chapter

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Just started

Your tense is all over the place and really hard to follow. Write in just past tense.

Shame because the storyline held promise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Find a new formula

Seriously, man. This is the fourth or fifth story that follows the same concept: Man on the outs rekindles family connection. Find something new to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
bakery

Do people actually refer to pastries with the generic term "bakery"? I've never heard that before.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Awesome story

Can't wait for the next Episode.

Love the story. 2 more and I can't hold out.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
What a LIFE!!!

Great story.

Looking forward to the next chapters.

MetaBobMetaBobalmost 5 years ago
Very good read, thank you!

Sure there are issues with tense and a few other things, but nothing another good proofread wouldn't fix, and frankly, comments to the effect that such minor issues ruin the story for some overly demanding anonymous readers who think the story isn't original enough or that the story otherwise "held promise" aren't worth heeding. Kudos to you if you've disregarded them. It's free, after all ... you gave those readers (and everyone else) something worth much more than we paid for it. Thank you for sharing it!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 4 years ago

He was a great lover in high school but never knew how to please a female? Forgot, maybe. Never knew? That just kicks suspension of disbelief right in the crotch. Since that's supposed to be a key point in the sisters' reason for chasing their brother a fail here makes for a fail in their motivation too.

I get that this is wish fulfillment, but it could at least be internally consistent. It might even be good as something more than fap bait if the characters were a bit more developed and more plausible.

Holding a man off the ground after spending the previous six months as a hardcore drunk? Only in B movies and bad comics.

dawg997dawg997almost 3 years ago

I don't understand the complaints in the comments. This story is good, the characters are developing emotionally, and I can overlook grammatical mistakes. It's not like a fiction story from a major publisher, who has an army of proofreaders to find mistakes.

5 stars.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Original story.

But some childish patterns.

At 30, a retired porn actor?

At 30, he just goes from being a rookie to a pro and starts making money. Look at the profiles and stats of male porn actors. Their age. How many are famous and popular? Working for serious companies? PornoHub has 20 per 2,000 porn actresses.

Abby could clearly start her career in porn as a MILF.

He's been married twice. Forgotten how to fuck?

I get it, it's a fairy tale. But there has to be realism too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing is kind of clumsy, but the story concept is wonderful. Closer to a 4 than a 5, and overall, a good one. Thanks!

MarkB1965MarkB1965about 1 year ago

Why are ‘Funny’ and “Humor” not tags for this story?!?!? It’s sad, touching, sexy and laugh out loud funny! What a great story! Moving to Part 2 now. 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES