Yes, I Was a Porn Star Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leans back onto a pillow while I lean forward so I can work her breasts. I suck a nipple and immediately realize it is too hard. I let up before she even has a chance to object. I leave her nipple and lick around the nipple, hitting all around her areola. They seem to be screaming for attention. I kiss them, roll my tongue around in a circle, and then gently bite them. I want her to feel a slight flare of pain to help contrast my gentle licking.

She is breathing harder; I take that as a sign of my good work. What next? DON'T STOP! I gently nip at the base of the right nipple, then the middle of the nipple, and then at the top, each in slightly harder bites. What next? DAMMIT STEVE, DON'T STOP! I then repeat this on the left breast but in reverse order. I suck hard making a cone of the breast, catching an area outside of her areola.

I pause as I realize I need to use my tongue more. I then use my tongue to press down like a sword and stab the nipple. Each stab got a moan from Abby. I let go and using lips over teeth, I bite her nipples harder. Due to no teeth, it wasn't so bad. The extra strength made it hurt a little. That too earned me a moan.

I release and move down her body. I remember the stop and go lessons I learned earlier. Abby's teachings seem to address this exact situation, me in front of a pussy. I use a finger to check wetness. Zero issues with lubrication. She shaved for me this morning, I have a clear view of everything. My rule number one, no alphabet. I need to do better than that. I know enough different techniques, I don't have to do that. Number two, never stop unless she needs me to pause and ride out an orgasm.

I lift her legs up and put them on my shoulder. She looks surprised. Hmmm, what should I do first? Ooops, I stopped. DAMMIT STEVE! I don't want to shock her system, I start with a slow licking of my tongue. I use her advice, I use five strong licks and then five soft licks. My tongue goes all the way around her hole twice, trying to stretch it while moving. Next! I can't do this for too long. Ummmmm. Oh, come on, think of something! I pull out and blow a soft breath across her slit. My whole mouth goes down to cover as much as I can. I spend thirty seconds humming a song before she explodes in an orgasm. I stop. This stop is ok, she needs it.

I give myself a mental beating. I didn't monitor her breathing status, that is a huge mistake! She surprised me. I can tell that she has relaxed again. She is ready for more, and I am just watching her. I start off slow and lethargic in my lapping of her pussy. She is breathing slightly harder now. I move to an aggressive and more forceful tongue lashing. My tongue isn't spread wide, I try to make it harder. I want to push harder into her recesses. I want her to know that I am there. Abby lets out a low soft moan because it feels good. That's a good sign for me! I stop to enjoy her moaning. That is music to my ears, I am finally doing something right. Why did I stop? DAMMIT STEVE, DON'T STOP!

I alternate licking and sucking on her lips as I move up her slit from her brown star. Once at the top I pay the little bean some attention. I am very gentle, it's a sensitive little thing. I wash it with my tongue and am careful not to push too hard. I stop to read Abby. I pull up my tongue, I can feel Abby look up, I am sure she is wondering why I stopped. I kiss the inside of her thigh softly and then lean my head against it.

Oh, a new idea. While my head is leaning against her thigh, I slowly drag it down her thigh towards her sex. I then run across her slot and follow up on the opposite side. Once there, I make the return trip. However, when I pass over her pussy, I quickly shake my head from side to side while keeping pressure on her pussy. I stop and look at her to see if that was good.

I hear the moaning, which is why I shook my head. She went from zero to orgasm in no time flat. Damn, that happened quick. I was paying attention this time, but she just went ballistic with almost no notice. I wonder if that will count against me in her grading. I am giving her time to recover before I continue my assault on her pussy while trying to maximize my damage, I mean pleasure of my beautiful sister.

I stick two fingers into my sister, something much different than I have been doing. I alternate from finger fucking to spreading her hole in various direction. I rub my fingers along the inside of her lips and any other fold inside I can reach. I stop for a moment before my next idea hits. I sigh, I stopped yet again.

While working her lips, I turn my wrist, so it is palm up and reaches for her G spot. Exactly where it is supposed to be. I skim over the top a few times as she catches her breath and lets out low slow breaths. The smile on her face warms my heart. I got distracted with her smile and my fingers run roughly over her G spot hard and she orgasms for me again.

Now that she has had three orgasms, time to make her beg for me to stop. I plan out my next few moves. I am gentle at first, sensitive to her condition. As her breathing slows down, I have a finger playing with her sex while my tongue alternates between her bean and brown star. Her breathing is slowly increasing as is my pressure on her bean. I slow down but press harder over time. This will end quickly. Out of nowhere, I get this crazy idea. I lock my lips around her pussy and inhale as hard as I can like a vacuum. The sudden shock causes another orgasm.

I pause to evaluate the situation. Labored breathing, moaning, sweaty chest. All the signs she is ready to blow. Do I stop and enter her or continue until she has had enough? Has she had enough? Shit, did I lose the mood?

My tongue goes back, I am a tiny kitten lapping milk with its small tongue. I use just a tiny bit of pressure while just the tip of my tongue is touching her folds. She is bucking her body and turning red, she orgasms again. I stop what I am doing and move up the bed to hold her tight. She is in no danger now, but it didn't look good for a while. I think she had two orgasms run into each other and she couldn't catch her breath. We never have that issue when filming. That's an important lesson for me.

While holding Aby in my arms, Kathy surprises me by moving to us and kissing me on the lips. She then sits down again. What is this about?

Kathy is flustered with emotions, "Well done recognizing the situation and acting like a responsible person. She could have gone on much longer, but that starts to get exponentially more dangerous. You showed your love by stopping quickly. Thank you."

I am relieved, I thought I did something seriously wrong, again.

Abby kisses me, showing that she has returned to the living. I return the soft kiss and lay her down on the bed.

Abby says to me, "I want to experience more. I need more. I know you're my brother. Just think of me as an actress. I'm just another woman."

I am leery of this, "We shouldn't. This has gone far enough, and you aren't JUST another woman. You are a woman I love, and I don't want to screw that up."

I don't expect this to work. I am giving her a way out, and I hope that she will come to her senses. The odds are slim after what we just did. She is horny now.

Abby is getting mad, "How many women have you screwed in your life? Several hundred, a thousand?" I look at her sheepishly. "Why do they get to enjoy you and I can't? Cocks like yours don't grow on trees. They can't be harvested. Hell, it can't even be purchased. Even if I did meet another porn star, would they be as caring, tender, and loving as you? You know they wouldn't give a shit about us.

"They would ream us and cause pain. None of us trust a man other than you. You're all we have. We need you. Please don't take this from us. Please don't subject us to a sexless life. We NEED you, big brother, regardless of what society says. They haven't been through what we have."

I know this is wrong. I have three beautiful women in front of me willing to help me. I am the only man they trust. I can understand that. I gave up on women for less than they have endured. All three are looking at me with sad eyes. I can't break their hearts. I need to accept this and give them what they want. It's not like I am doing this to them against their will. Hell, they are begging me. OK, I will do it. For the record, I am against this even though I expect it to be remarkable.

Time to wow Abby. I move down the bed, stand up, and take off my shirt, slowly. Then I untie the knot holding up my shorts. They drop to the floor. I bend at the waist and slowly inch my boxers down my legs. Gravity takes over, and they fall straight down. I am now standing above my sister; my meat is hard and fully extended. It's an impressive sight.

I look down on Abby as she stares at my shaft, "Are you sure you want this creating a cavern inside you? For a long time, it won't be much fun for the average guy. I am going to stretch you in ways you can't believe. I don't want to ruin your sex life."

Abby looks up at me with big doe eyes and says, "I willingly choose you to make me happy. I don't want any other man. I want you to be the man that loves me. Enough of your warnings and tricks to save me. I want this now. I have wanted this for many years. It's ok." Her voice trickles off in volume until it is just a whisper.

Abby is on her back, that works fine for me. I need to see her face. I slowly align my cock. I press in with minimal force. She has plenty of lubrication, she is just three sizes too small. She will adjust to my size in time. I push in slowly, not wanting to cause pain. Her boyfriends must have been short and thin. Nobody has opened her up. It goes without saying that she is very tight to me and she feels exquisite. In porn, you meet a lot of loose women, they can easily take anything with no worry. Abby is by far the tightest I can remember.

It's slow going getting my meat stick into my sister. I don't want to hurt her, I am patient. I slowly use steady pressure. It's an incredible feeling, spearing a pussy so slowly. The great feeling is different because you don't have the velvet rubbing your cock. All the excitement is on the head, and it's a constant pressure. That makes it boring. I am thinking long term though. Once I break her in, repeat performances will be much more comfortable and hopefully just as welcome.

It seems to take forever, but I eventually get almost all of it in. Abby has a delighted look on her face. I pull out very slowly, and Abby has a large "O" on her face and a sense of disappointment as well. Her new close friend has left her. Lucky for her, he comes right back. This time he doesn't take as long to get to the end. I pull out again and thrust back in. It takes a while, but eventually, we get a good slow rhythm going. It's very slow, her face tells me she is enjoying it tremendously.

I give her five minutes of slow pumping from my piston into her pussy. She is quite happy and unable to speak. I remember her rules. Slowly, I sway from left to right, causing the angle that I spear her with to change. After five minutes I stop, and I speed up gradually and then slow down. This frustrates her because she can't match my pumping into her. I continue the speed increase and decrease, but now I am much slower to increase and decrease speeds. She catches on.

I am not used to this much activity, and my legs are cramping up. I am used to taking breaks every few minutes and have had no real fucking like this since high school. I finally give up, it hurts too much. I screwed up in my estimates of my stamina. I am not nearly as good as I had hoped that I was. In fact, I need a lot of practice!

I say one word, and there is understanding, "Cramps!"

I feel like a failure and roll away from Abby. I want to run away and hide in shame. Since I am not engaging them, the three of them talk about all my mistakes and how I could have done things better. It's humiliating to be told how you can be better in bed. Everything was spot on. I agree with everything they said. I did or in many cases didn't do what they wanted me to do.

They go silent. I can feel three sets of eyes on me. I can't look at them, I failed again. It was just like all the other women, not good enough.

I have tears running down my face. I hate myself. How can I be so bad at sex? I hear one get up and walk away from me. Surprised they all didn't. Soon, a second set of feet are walking away. I hear water running, they're doing the dishes. I hear Tina's delicate feet walking back to my room and then around to my side of the bed. She is pushing a glass into my arm. I open my puffy and red eyes to see it is a glass of water.

Tina says, "You're dehydrated, drink some water. It helps." She looks surprised. "Baby, why are you crying? You didn't hurt anyone."

I ignore her.

Abby tries hard to roll me over. I am too big for her.

I tell Abby, "You don't have to stay anymore, I'll get the dishes later."

Abby is defiant and loud, almost like she is mad at me, "No way. You don't get rid of me that easy. I just had a great time with you. I'm sleeping in your arms tonight. Damn, that was fun."

I sit up, take the water bottle, take a drink, then look at Abby with surprise. I try to talk, but nothing comes out.

Abby talks to me like a child, "Didn't you wonder why I wasn't saying anything? I have never been fucked so lovingly. You didn't finish in two minutes. You took so much time that you wore yourself out. I can't ask anything more of you. You gave me everything you had."

I rebuff her compliment, "You didn't orgasm at the end. I failed yet again."

She throws her arms around my neck, "If that was a failure, your goal of perfection might kill me. Sure, there are things we can work on, but that was damn special. Many women would kill for that. I'm staying the night and sleeping in your arms."

I never did get to lesson #2.

To be continued ...