All Comments on 'Yes, Ma'am'

by WinstonS

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
So far it has a low score

Is it because so many readers don’t like stories where the wife gets revenge?

In one way, I just don’t understand why cheating spouses fuck their lovers in their own homes; that’s an invitation to get caught. Still, I know that it happens in the real world, and now that I’m older, I wonder if it’s a deliberate attempt to insult their husbands as much as just a convenient place.

Even so, the wife in this story didn’t even things out. It reads as though she only did this once, while her husband had a drawn out affair and got sloppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best friend?

How can a best friend fuck his friends wife? And if my wife thinks two wrongs makes a right then it is divorce time. But this went from what i thought would be btb to a cuck story. Thanks for writing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Alexis, thank you. It was provocative, evocative and entertaining. You added some nuance and variety to the revenge fuck genre. With your extra newbie star, I fived it. Kudos! You got off your ass and wrote, something a bunch of us comment-taters need t

There are two huge plot problems for me, arising from the laudable deviations from the norm referenced above. One is the best friend agreeing to do this, and the other is her choice of the best friend for payback.

Your name says Alexis, your profile says male. Except for Alexis Arguello, I couldn't think of a dude so named OTOH, you wrote the husband POV well, so maybe you are a dude and not a "shemale" or woman..The reason it matters, is that under NO circumstance ever would a normal guy remain friends with a guy who fucked his wife like this. And any wife with brain enough to try to mete out the punishment would probably be aware of that.

Still, making the outside guy a friend and allegedly not a dick was laudable. Making him more built with a thicker dick was a cliched detraction an contributed to the cuck feeling that some doubtless will experience, and rate you lower.

Of course much of it is guys who just ain't likely to up-vote burn the bastard stuff.

Again, thanks and Kudos

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 5 years ago
I'm not a fan...

of humiliation stories but they are sometimes a necessary evil. The reason I am giving you a lower score is because of the way you started your story.

I was lying on his stomach, my head crushed into a pillow to suffocate the sounds escaping from my mouth. First how can you lay on someones stomach (which would put you on top) and crush your face in a pillow (I get it he was humping himself so you should have said I was laying on my stomach).

When the last rope of sperm filled the space between my stomach and the mattress I had been humping, I remained still, not quite ready to resurface from the cesspool of dopamine that swamped my brain. If you had had him on his back and jacking off I could have visualized it a lot easier.

My semen was drying on my stomach by the time I finally sat up. If he had been on his stomach, when he rolled over it would have wiped it all off, if it dried before he turned over he would have had to lay there for an hour or more.

If you are a male writer I would have thought you would know these details, if you are a female writer I would have thought you would have researched a little better.

Little details can make or break a story. If the first few readers find flaws and vote low the hoards after will not give you a chance after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NOT A MAN!!!!

Apparently, he is a weak sneak, cheat ans a loser.

She has NO respect for him and yet still gives him the opportunity to say NO...BUT - he still lets his NOT so best friend fuck her & she Passionately gets sexually loved & fucked!

She needs to divorce this poor excuse of a man....wait - Wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Revenge, served cold, is not the answer.

If she can't forgive him, it's all for nothing, an empty gesture.

Obviously, he's getting off watching them, so he hasn't been humiliated as she hoped.

Kyle is the odd man out. I would feel very used if I were him.

Monika doesn't seem to know what she wants.

Too bad she doesn't enjoy herself!

This couple needs to try some genuine communication.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Two wrongs make it right?

These characters are morons. Who brings home a co-worker and fucks her in his home? Why is he humping the bed instead of jacking off in the shower? Why isn't he fucking the co-worker in a motel? His wife wants to get even? There's no "getting even". And Kyle certainly isn't his friend if he agrees to fuck his wife. Either seek counseling or face the fact that the trust has been broken and the marriage is over. But not the dumbest man on earth lets his so-called best friend fuck his wife and think that that act was going to fix his marriage. And she doesn't have a "safe day". Thinking like that is why their are so many unplanned pregnancies. The ending was just stupid. "Don't ever cheat on me"? She just finished cheating on him right in front of his face. He'll be banging some other woman within the month. Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Low score

I would say that this story gets low scores because it is boilerplate wife gets revenge by rubbing husband's face in it, and always with good friend. Nothing new or interesting, plus not very well written.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryalmost 5 years ago

"I was lying on his stomach, my head crushed into a pillow to suffocate the sounds escaping from my mouth."

Confusing for me there. I thought it was her writing this. Why wait months just to do his friend? Good flash story. Interesting possibilities.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago

"I was lying on his stomach, my head crushed into a pillow to suffocate the sounds escaping from my mouth." How do you get the very first sentence in your story wrong? That inauspicious beginning aside, this is a sex scene precisely like many other LW sex scenes. There's no "there" there.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 5 years ago
More cuck shit

But we can fix it!

Brb ending:

As she and my best friend lay there in post coital bliss

Don't ever cheat on me again!

Yes ma'am. Here u got a present for you. I gave her my ring.

What's this for? We're even now.

No. What you did was cold and calculated. Designed to hurt me. Well it did. So now I'm outa here.

I went to my car. Mist of my things were in it. She came running out.

Please don't leave! I love you.

Bullshit. You just deliberately hurt me. Like you have been hurting me for three months.

Is this about you not having sex for three months?

Who said I wasn't having sex? I left as she finally understood and started crying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A really tough premise to make into a believable story. Except we don't really know for sure how it all ends.

So, they're good now? Just a double bump in the road and their marriage resets to whatever it was before he cheated and she counter cheated? OK.

So what happens the next time one of them feels a need to get "even" over some event or mistake? I suspect balanced adultery is the least of their marriage problems. Guess its no more of a fucked up marriage then were the husband gets off letting other men fuck his wife. So, one more story about a marriage that is anything but a loving faithful partnership. Let me feeling dirty, and puzzled.

What was the point of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm going along with the Crazy Trucker here,

Yes ma'am, it won't be hard not to cheat on some dumb bitch that I'm no longer married too; so take your ring and hide it where the sun don't shine. Now pack your trash and get out, while I beat your lovers ass.

49greg49gregalmost 5 years ago
Good Concept. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I liked it. As has already been stated the early bit about him humping his bed, laying on his stomach was confusing, but only momentarily. If I made a mistake like that it would have been because I changed from third person to first and didn't catch everything in the process.

But it's a minor thing and don't worry about it.

I like the idea that since he cheated and she walked in on it, then he has to watch her do it. And yeah, some guys would get turned on. I've always wanted to see what my wife looks like when we're making love, from an outside perspective. However my idea was to get a mirror or set up a camera. (She says NO to both), but I can see where some guys would get turned on seeing a wife get fucked.

The fact that he was doing a co-worker, and the wording used in the story makes me think that this guy might have been a serial cheater and he finally got caught. I'm guessing the trolls don't think a guy cheating is as bad as when a woman does.

Nice succinct story, I may be in the minority but I voted five stars. An in-depth follow up to see how they deal with it, and how the 'best friend' deals would be an interesting story. If my best friend asked me to do his wife I don't think I would, good friends are hard to find.

It's tough luck that putting a story in Loving Wives draws in the insecure trolls in such numbers. The subject matter can yield some really good plots with lots of emotions to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well, there are..

some obvious technical errors in the writing, but I see them in the work of other authors who get better scores for work that isn't particularly notable. Much of the criticism comes from readers who seem hypocritical - big fans of burning the wife, but not so much when it comes to the husband. Adultery tales are most poignant when the victim is deeply in love with the perpetrator and vice versa. This seems to be what the author is presenting here. So, the issue becomes, what happens after discovery? Is there a way to hold the marriage together? Unlike some of the other commentators, I don't think there's a "standard" answer. In this case the wife is apparently willing to reset after three months of abstinence and one session with Kyle. The husband is humiliated, but so was she, and his cheating was, per the author, clearly deliberate and far more extensive. The husband apparently loves her enough and is repentant enough to accept the punishment because there will be a reset....remember, the author gets to create the characters, including their perspectives, what they are willing to endure, the outcomes (explicit and implicit), etc. There are two main objections I see. The "two wrongs don't make a right" crowd simply ignore than justice can take many forms and that for this adulterous husband losing his wife is far worse than the punishment. As for the "it's just a typical LW 'cuck" story group", this author isn't making the husband the typical LW cuck anymore than someone who turns himself in out of remorse for stealing and serves a prison term in a cell is a hermit. What's interesting about this story is the question it poses - what would you do (male or female) to save a marriage when you have been the wrong-doer? In this case, the specific question is, would you endure one incident of humiliation (As written, it seems quite brief, although the fact that it's Kyle intensifies it, and the wife doesn't really enjoy it sexually, although she is satisfied by the pay-back)? I hate cuck stories, but I think this story is interesting and disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
3*s

Nothing particular, special, nothing notable. Not a story. Just a scene....

Gave you 3*s. Keep writing. But do not post everything, lol.

Thanks for trying Alexis_White.

I'm the original, colorful, computer - klutz...

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so

three months with no trim and he has to tolerate his bitch wife fucking his best friend?

so, what was SHE doing for that 3 month span?

Going without?

Yeah, right. As fucking if.

That cunt was getting fucked left, right and fucking center, upside down and sideways.

"Turn it off"?

Her sex drive?

Yeah. Sure. let's pretend that's possible.

And she was going without as well.

Nah, let's not.

That feeble plot device doesn't pass the "bullshit test"

Ditch the bitch, and start a new life without her.

If she really was the hot shit she thinks she is, he wouldn't have been so easily lead into another woman's pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Garbage

Barbate

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 4 years ago
Garbage

Just divorce. Why all the bs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epilogue

After Kyle left, Monika looked into her husband's eyes and said, "By the way, I lied. I started my ovation this afternoon. There is a strong possibility that you just watched your friend impregnate me. Now...never chest on me again."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2 Stars

Sorry But this is not my type of Story .. I would have left the house if I cheated on My Wife .. Because the wife I have now is easy on the eyes but She would never forgive or forget ..

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago
Don’t like the ending

New ending....

Monika, ‘Don’t you ever cheat on me again”

Joe, Count on it!

That said Joe left the room heading down stairs.

Monika, “where do you think your going”

Joe, ....silence

Joe then went into the garage and got two suitcases.

Arriving back in the bedroom he began packing

Monika, “what are you doing”

Joe, “packing”

Monika, “why”

Joe, “I cheated yes but your revenge cheating showed me that were done”

Monika, “I still love you but I had to even the score”

Joe, “well congrats you did, were even, however watching you fuck Kyle made me realize how we really have nothing left. You say you love me but you made me watch you and Kyle, yes you saw me cheat but you were not expected to be there and I didn’t do it to hurt and humiliate you deliberately. However, you did. I am going to a hotel tonite, tomorrow I will find an apartment, Monday I will see a lawyer”.

Monika, “No please Joe I don’t want a divorce I love you”

Joe, “To bad I no longer love you. Don’t fight the divorce, I videotaped tonite and if you fight me your family friends and co-workers will all get a copy.”

Monika reluctantly signed the papers and the divorce was final three months later. Monika tried and tried to get Joe to reconsider but he refused.

Epilogue:

Joe quit his job and moved away, Monika heard a few years later he had remarried and had a daughter. Monika dated Kyle for a while but always felt guilty with him. Eight years later she married, as she called him, a “young hung beta male” who she controlled and never worried about him straying. Despite being a “simp” he was reasonably attractive and worked out, had a huge cock and came in buckets. They had three kids and a robust sex life. At night however, in the dark, she remembered Joe, the love of her life, that she had though anger, lost all those years ago and vowed to never let her husband ever need another pussy. With that thought she rolled over and deep throated hubby’s nine inches balls deep.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What's done is done. Just get a divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWinstonS@WinstonS
To people who have asked: the reason I have not posted another story is not because I am quitting writing. It is because I am very stressed out/depressed as a result of this pandemic and Covid. I will post a new story but I need to wait until I'm in a better headspace before I...