Yogacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------------------------------------------

Frank had called Jillian and in the hour that Mandy and Marty were talking, he finalized arrangements to be with Yogi-Ma the rest of the week. Jillian understood the concept, just not the reason, really, though she had some idea on where the yoga practice was going to go each week.

"She's got an appetite," Frank said, Jillian trying to get his limp member awoke for a quick one to no avail. "Rode me all morning, and I came hard each time."

"I'm just going to have to find dick somewhere else then," She said kissing him, letting the flaccid flesh drop. "This actually may help moving the Jestins along, though I'm rather drawn to Mandy and I don't like to share."

"Not sure what I'd have left by the end of the week," Frank said honestly. "There's a draw between us as well, very unexpected."

"Hmmm," Jillian said, not ever hearing those words from her husband who had been uniquely up front with things in their conversation. "You do you. You're a big boy, I know you can handle yourself."

"Something like that," Frank said, kissed Jillian and turned the leave with his things. "We're alright, by the way, and don't forget about our guests coming Thursday."

Jillian watched him, hands on her hips, his 'we're okay' a phrase he termed the last time she was worried about his time with someone else. That time it was after the fact and after she about left the country with someone else.

She mixed a drink from the bar before stripping off her clothes to change into her beach suit and she sensed something different for the first time in a long time. She didn't feel needed like usual in their visits here, or anywhere else where they took time to explore others alone.

--------------------------------------------------------

"What boundaries to you want?" Mandy said, walking back to their room, on Marty's arm holding it with her weight sagging into him. It had been a long morning into early afternoon. "Pick something easy."

"And it needs to be simple," Marty said, explaining that they got into the weeds back there with Jillian and that it was hard to talk about that in front of her. "For starters we have to desire and pursue each other just like we have the past three weeks."

"Marty, that's a good one," Mandy said smiling, looking up at him, grateful for his opening up a little at a time. "Now what else, I promise I'll not judge."

"I still have PTSD when you are Rhonda at home were flirting with me, pretending to want a threesome then pulling an 'April's Fool' on May 1st," Marty said, then frowning some. "Then the argument about me actually wanting it with her."

"Yeah, that was shitty," Mandy said, then smiled and admitted. "I kinda wanted Rhonda back then too, sort of like now, so I let it go off the rails. Unintended consequences totally unfair."

They got to the room, opened the door and Mandy put rule #1 into effect immediately pushing Marty into the wall and kissing him hard before looking into his steely eyes, bringing one finger to his lip and pulling it down. Releasing it watching the flesh bounce back into position before lower to his shorts and undoing the tie at the top and pulling them down.

"Keep going, you need to come up with a rule before I taste your sweet cock," Mandy said, giving Marty quick clarity while his member rose forward. Mandy wanted to give in to something, it made her feel alive thinking she could satisfy a fantasy, like the one she had for Jillian, for her husband by simply granting permission. "Tell me..."

Her breath was near the head, he was busting from recovering now over two hours after plunging in her hole. He thought hard and fast, Moxie's breasts, body and face popped into his head.

"Rule...number two," he started and paused when her hand slipped under his balls, her eyes looking up at him, waiting and watching. "We need approval from the other before anything goes beyond 'making out', though we can 'make out' with anyone at any time to test waters."

"Mmmm, very good!" Mandy said both sexy and excited, then pushed her open mouth over him, shut her lips and pulled them back across his shaft letting it release for a comment. "I'd add a second okay to get to third base."

"Ohhhh, fuck, yes..." Marty said, then realizing he said yes to the second when sounding like it was in response to her warm mouth. She pushed back onto him, her tongue now wrapping and twirling on his flesh, coming off him and licking down the shaft and tilting her head to got under to get his balls. "Annnnd...and....a third okay for it all."

They had discussed different levels of play, with making out being very little genital touching directly, making kissing, fondling of breasts being the only naked thing. Third base was decided one night with all the couples as being anything foreplay and the last thing, home base was genital intercourse."

Mandy was jacking his numb cock, having been unloaded four times in less than 24 hours, she moved fast spitting and lubricating it, playing the role of expensive escort in her head as Jillian taught her to access her naughty side. She smiled seeing his eyes closed, rolling back prior and her enticing him with words and with her mouth.

She sucked in the spit, applied it again and pushed onto his cock, forcing it roughly sliding into her throat and backwards. Grabbing his ass cheeks she planted all of it deep in her throat and pushed for every tiny big left until her lips were to his balls.

"Ohhhh, baby." he sighed, hands in her hair, loving the willingness of her wife to give herself so passionately. She pushed and pushed, pulled back and slammed onto it again, and again.

"MMMMppffttt,' she gagged a little pushing it further inside, it sliding a little freer, then doing it again. "MMMMmmppppFFTTT!"

Marty was getting close, the numbness trying to recede, the day wearing on him he needed something to put him over the edge. Mandy pulled off quickly, paused until he opened his eyes to see her intently serious looking up at him.

"I give you the first two 'okays' to be with Moxie," she said then looked forward at his dick and impaled her mouth on him again.

"OHHH FUCKKKKK!" He said, unloading into the back of his wife's throat, his cum streaming in three pulses shooting down and soon in her belly. She stayed on him, pulling back as he receded, cleaning and and kissing the tip, sucking every drop, not looking up as he looked down petting her hair, letting it run through his fingers.

Mandy let his cock go from her lips and slid up his body, making sure to give him a "spunky kiss" a term they coined together. She pressed her cum rushed tongue onto his, lips wet with saliva from taking it all, cum and just the slobber of a deep throat blow job. She really did feel like a high priced prostitute, loving the power she had over him, enjoying satisfying him. She pulled off and let him hold her, they just looked at each other.

"Any questions," Mandy asked Marty, the 'rules' now established and her permission granted, her lover waiting in another room for them to join her for the rest of the week. They had officially opened up their marriage while his seed filled her stomach. "Let's nap."

"Yes," a tired, satisfied Marty said, laying down with her after they both stripped naked, anticipating a lot before falling asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, you must breath deeper," Yogi-Ma said, her hand on his stomach to feel the sensation. "Exhale loud....now take in more...That's it! That's it...yes, more!"

They were now an hour into prepping for tomorrow's morning session after two full hours of meditation around tantric themes. Yogi-Ma still naked from the morning, though her waist jewelry and sash gone, her body had no adornments and her hair was up in a layered tower built with small wooden sticks and ties.

"Now move from your plank to a downward dog," She said, holding his hips and pulling them backwards. "It's important you time your breathing with your moments, Sir, let the oxygen intoxicate your brain."

They were towards the end of the warm-up, Sun A and Sun B which were the foundation of the practice before moving to the couples portion she was going to add unannounced. She had prepped him, unknowing to his novice level, for much more involved moves invoking the Kama Sutra.

"Come sit with me Sir, and take a break," Yogi-Ma said letting his hips go and walking to the opening in the front of the rock structure that formed her private studio. Frank enjoyed watching her walk away from him almost more than anything. Her figure classic, and just enough cheek to take him all in during their morning was a flurry of positions and sexual exploration.

The chairs were a unique cloth woven base pulled very tight against strong wooden frame and naked, it felt comfortable if not soft against flesh. There were two earthy drinks laced with Salamander brandy meant to be both a hallucinogen and potent aphrodisiac to power the rest of their day into night.

"Sip it gently, Sir, and take in how far you have gone in one training," Yogi-Ma said, confirming to herself while telling him, he was the right choice now at the right time. "It is rare to find someone eager and able to adjust to even the most direct instruction. Your body lines have been tremendous."

Frank's recent year of hitting the gym for body weight exercises, cardio, yoga and light weight lifting had prepared him, he thought, absorbing the praise. The drink was bitter, with a sweet finish and soon rushed to his brain.

"Teacher." he said without instruction to do so, just felt it at the moment his nerve endings in his head were being touched by the drink. Yogi-Ma smiled, almost embarrassed, reaching a hand to touch his forearm. "What will the intention of tomorrow's practice be."

"That depends," Yogi-Ma said, serious and her process set so clearly in her mind, now feeling some of the effects. "It depends on you and your progress today. I had four prior to our session and have eliminated 'struggle' as an intention. You battled very quickly through your struggle with the practice and with your role with me and I will mirror what we do they will do."

His attention had turned to her the moment she expounded upon what his body had gone through, he filled with admiration and attraction, explaining and he visualized his struggle, it becoming clearer his role.

"Your words will inspire and our motions will bond your flock," Frank said standing up, his cock swelling, the strong aphrodisiac kicking in and the hallucinogen creating a blurred light behind her. He fully embraced his dominance in that moment and picked her up off her chair, her arms curling around his neck, legs around his hips.

Franks cock was growing exponentially, his mind racing in hyperdrive, his libido painting their next pose in his brain. She held herself up while his arms went below her legs, hands on the backs of her thighs pressing up, legs released and he soon pressed her above his head. She released her arms, was naturally turned upside down she grabbed his waist when he lowered quickly and her legs wrapped around his neck.

While visiting Jillian to tell her what was going on Frank had researched standing poses and found in the practice of Kama Sutra one that was referred to as the Pisces position. She was upside down, face in front of his cock, her legs over his shoulders.

In an instant Frank's mouth was on Yogi-Ma's engorged cunt, parting her as he legs pinched his neck. She braced on his thighs, finding his large cock with one hand and guided it over her lips.

She added her second hand, a cock so large took both, her legs anchored her and his hands were pressed at her hips holding her steady, his tongue deep in the wetness, nose rubbing her taint, tiny hole and even inside.

Yogi-Ma lubricated him by letting the saliva build up in her mouth and working his cock back and forth, over her tongue and lips, making it wet before trying to take more deep in her throat.

"GAAAhmmmmpt," she said forcing it back further and further. "GAAAAHHHHMMmmmptttt!"

She was taking him in the exact moment Mandy was taking in Marty, Jillian resting at home having loved Mandy deeply that morning.

Yogi-Ma strained and for one brief instant had the entire length traversed down her esophagus and then pulled of it coughing and spitting. She did a back bend releasing her legs and landing on the floor, taking two steps forward onto his mat and immediately presented herself in downward dog.

Frank jumped her, slid his cock between her cheeks, slowly drew it back and then thrust in hard and deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh," she cooed, not screaming as Frank thought she might driving into her hard, pushing with his hips against her resistance from the ground up. He pulled back, her body holding still and rammed in again, his thighs now against the backs of hers. "Mmmmmmmmmmm"

Reaching down with his hands, Frank pulled up on her legs, pushing deeper, thinking of shoving her into the mat, when suddenly she wrapped her legs around him which he was balls deep.

Yogi-Ma demonstrated her amazing core strength and picked her self up in a hyper back bend, Frank's hands naturally coming to her torso and around to cup her breasts.

His hips sunk back into a "chair pose", she sliding down his cock to the base, arms now forward and stretched out like she was flying. He would find out she was defining a pose naked "flying goddess", his brain formulating something like that from the imagery and sensations his body was receiving.

Her breasts were pudding under his hands, emphasizing their natural beauty to touch, nipples between his fingers, her pussy pulsing against the strain of his large member, she twisted and pushed against him getting every bit of length inside, flying together, her body stretching out and up, head kicked back.

"Lean back slowly, Sir," Yogi-Ma said softly, the room was pulsing with light now, their brains each seeing something different, Frank felt indestructible, doing what the beauty caught on his sexual sword, leaning back feeling every shift in weight, countering with his arms until he fell back, catching himself with his hands over head. "Now wheel...."

He had done this in the practice that morning, pushing his hands into the floor, shooting his hips up and she was riding him reverse cowboy at the peak of Frank's curved body, bouncing on his dick, riding him. She reached forward stretching out and down before leaning back onto his chest and torso.

The room was almost talking to him at this point, telling him to scramble her insides with his cock, he lowered himself from the wheel position putting her sitting on him now, his hands reaching around squeezing nipples, before his pushed up, sending her forward onto her elbows, her ass in the air on his cock and began pounding her from behind.

He would later tell Yogi-Ma he blacked out, like the pistons of an engine on a long distance trip, his jammed into her her, pulled back and jammed into her again and again and again. Sparks, explosive flashes and lightning filled his brain until a mushroom cloud appeared and sent a white light across his nerves.

An hour later he woke in the fetal position on the mat.

--------------------------------------------------------

Mandy went to the front desk to get a refund for the week, stating they were to split the room with someone who didn't show and they combined with other friends.

Marty moved their things, with the help of two luggage boys from where they landed and were helped originally. When they approached the corner room, they locals giggled and pointed having seen a lot of sex going on on the patio, in the pool and on the day bed. They smiled and nodded, seeing Jillian emerge in her hot swim suit while Marty tipped the handlers.

"Your boundaries?" Jillian said, alone with Marty for the very first time.

"More like rules I guess," Marty said, a little shy at the moment, standing with the only other human being who had made love to his wife in the past 26 years. "First rule is we have to have sex with each other like we have the last three weeks."

"You're welcome," Jillian said smiling acknowledging her role, moving a little closer to him, reading his comfortability with her, the holes in her bikini with expanded top pushing tiny tan flesh points.

"Rule number two was we can make out with anyone, we just have to tell them afterwards, or before I guess," Marty said, then moving towards the patio, somewhat away from Jillian before saying. "Lastly, if it goes past that it has to be approved or given the "okay" before there's foreplay and another "okay" for any genital intercourse."

"Fucking," Jillian said, again emphasizing calling it what it was, not being clinical. "We fuck as humans....pretty legit rules I'd say."

"Hey, my two favorite people," Mandy said busting in, giving Marty a kiss on the cheek with a squeeze of his balls, before moving to Jillian and kissing her hard on the mouth. "What have you two been up too?"

Her flirty tone and body language went along with the drink she got at the desk and the tequila shot she did alone before heading back. Mandy was a little nervous thinking of the three together and Jillian's past of finding couples here at the resort and the rules she and Marty just came up with, her husband admitting to wanting another woman at the resort.

"Our rules," Marty said, slipping into a chair.

"Get dressed Sweetness," Jillian said, pointing out the sliding doors. "We need to hit the beach, we've spent way too much time indoors."

"Your pool and day bed are outside, silly," Mandy said, cupping her right breast, it jiggled on her release and she skipped back to change.

"She had a couple," Jillian told Marty with a smile. "She fucks hard drunk I've noticed."

"Indeed she does," Marty said, the conversation starting to feel normal.

--------------------------------------------------------

In Toronto, Kassie and Jymie were putting together piles of clothes and things for their Mexico trip to meet the Cosgroves. The African-America couple transplanted to Canada four years ago, just after meeting Jillian and Frank at a banking conference and hitting if off quite well.

"How many times have we met them in various locations Jymie?" Kassie asked her husband. "I think five."

"No, it's a half-dozen." Jymie said. "You always forget the one night overnight at their house in the hot-tub and pool."

"Can't count that, I got sick and you fucked Jillian all night," Kassie said giggling, then turning to her husband. "I've got five."

Jymie "Ice Block" Franklin played eight years in the NFL and met Kassie a year into that career, a cheerleader for the Minnesota Vikings. He stood 6'4" and still worked out, a little down from his playing weight but still 310 lbs. with shoulders wide, every muscle toned and worked.

Kassie Carlson, now Franklin, a college gymnast 5'6", still ran almost daily keeping at 125 lbs with a fine plump ass, got 36d cup implants two years into their dating, went to strip clubs with Jymie, bringing other ladies home with them, her affinity for pussy almost as unquenchable as Jymies.

They married after deciding they'd change nothing about their lives, including both having zero desire for kids (maybe adopting someday) and both wanting no restrictions in satisfying their sexual appetites.

"They are the white version of us, Jymie," she said sauntering over to him, shirtless after working out, his tight spandex shorts showing the thick cock. "Mmmmmm, baby, I love your musky smell. Come give Momma some attention."

She slipped off her shorts, bra and shirt and bent over the dresser in the bedroom. She had an unquenchable thirst for dick or anything else in her pussy, hyper sensitive she could orgasm dozens of times a night.