Yogacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be a chore for Jymie if he didn't have mad love for her and her sense of humor and her way of making life work in tandem with sex so well, slipping in and out of situations with ease. She had a charisma that charmed you before you knew it you were doing her bidding or she was adapting quickly to your kinks and your desires.

"MmmmHmmmm," she cooed as Jymie pushed his thick cock into her, through her sweet ass cheeks, she wiggled and giggled until he pressed it there and held it balls deep and let her do her thing. Kassie loved to just push and grind getting off fairly quickly from just the penetration, Jymie knowing the sooner he entered, the sooner they could get on with the rest of their day. "OH BABY THAT'S IT!!!!"

They had missed a call from Jillian and she texted saying she'd call back at 4 p.m. "from the beach bitches!" Jymie pulled out quickly, knowing if he went any longer they miss that call too, his wife's drive shoots off the charts after orgasm number two. They were only minutes away from the call.

"Thanks babe!" Kassie said slapping his ass and bounding to the bathroom. "Let's stay naked for Jillian and show her your massiveness and my titties! Make my girl drool with anticipation"

"Ola Franklin's" Jillian said, bathing suit getting Jymie's attention, sliding the camera done immediately to show his massive hard on. "Oh Jymie, you are bringing a present for me??"

"No my Dear, I am." Kassie said showing of her fit, naked, dark skin and breasts. "All yours in two days."

"I'm so ready to taste you, Lover!" Jillian said, feeling a little guilt having called Mandy 'Lover' and it feeling different. "Slight shift in plans, I've got some indoctrination going on and won't know what level we're at until you land Thursday morning."

"Nice...new blood maybe?" Jymie said eagerly, always loving the meet, the chase or in some instances the capture.

"Maybe...a long shot for both, but I think I've got one for Kassie and I at least," Jillian said, a little embarrassed at the disappointment she knew Jymie would express.

"Shit, not again girl!" Jymie howled upset. "You'd better have back for me then."

"I'm not ruling anything out or in at this point," Jillian said, referencing Mandy's availability to him and not just a woman threesome. "Either way, you'll have options. Oh, they're coming back... got to go..."

The FaceTime went blank and Jymie looked at Kassie, his wife reading his mind.

"Baby, we've talked about this and usually I'm not in favor," Kassie said, then cryptically said. "It might be that time with these two, and if it ruins it, so be it."

"Yeah, we'll see," Jymie said, scowling a little bit. "Jillian's failed us once before, so I'll be ready to take what's mine. After you get yours..."

"That's my boy, now come ride Momma till you fill me with your sweet cum."

Two hours later and a dozen positions he finally came, she immediately slept, convulsing from the orgasms and power of "Ice Box" Franklin driving into her.