All Comments on 'You Can’t Rewind Reality'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The constant switching from present to past tense was a killer me. No way am I going to read 15 pages of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's see: It should have been in IR, it was incredibly long and boring, just the usual suck and fuck, it was 15 pages of cuckolding and it was in present tense. None of those are good things. I gave you a three, being generous, because you probably spent a lot of time just typing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gross.

That was a valentines day present for her husband? Cheating and sloppy seconds?

A year from the date of this she hasn't all respect for Larry. He's eating Gunnar's creampies. Fluffing him in-between rounds and agreeing to raise Gunnar's kids as his own.

It's not hot. It's not sexy. It makes most men want to puke. Larry is a pathetic character.

A marriage like this has a shelf life of 2 years. Tops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow - a lot of effort for such a poor story. 1*

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

So good. Glad to see you back here again.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 2 years ago

Chloe is one of a kind, as are her stories. Thanks for the hard work and good luck in all contests you enter. Cream always rises to the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too long for a contest entry.

Cuck in wives category always scores low.

A man who would risk his greatest treasure is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story!!!

TuWatchuTuWatchuover 2 years ago

Very hot. A little long but hot. Loved the restaurant scene. One of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sick, sick, sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Surprisingly bad story from this author. I guess everybody can have a bad day.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

Brave girl, jumping into the LW fire with a contest story! I gave you a five, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read first line then skipped to last page , another fucking cuck story put in fetish not LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sickness.

CagivagurlCagivagurlover 2 years ago

5 stars... interesting story...

Thank you

Cagivagurl

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Skimmed the usual worthless pathetic closeted gay make cuck shit.

But hey the single digit IQ'ed mouth breathers who dream of sucking a huge cock will certainly applaud the effort you put into writing the same story for the 21,583 time on LW.

Now go find that dream date of yours and let him man handle you like the little bitch you want to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible story. Not too surprised to see harddaysknight loved it, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry Didn't enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply put that's a damm fine story. Clearly she deserves the Nobel in Literature for her narrative's craftsmanship.

katibkatibover 2 years ago

Good for a big yawn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, this was very long, but very good in the Asian way grammar wise.

The custom of all if not most Asian countries if you lose everything you

value or are humiliated by friends or family you, WILL TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE.

Larry will end his LIFE...

elling50elling50over 2 years ago

You write very well, but the story was way too long. I think you had too little emphasis on the emotions and communication afterwords and digesting the event and talking about the road forward. Inviting him back the next evening?? What??? I still gave you 5 stars to try to compensate for the anonymous crowd who always give one star to this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing :D

(and to all the sad people here: if you don't like cheating/cucking stories, don't read them! how stupid can you be?)

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Leave it to Chloe Tzang to create a couple’s tense, essentially unbridled journey into cuckoldry that will surely leave you dazed and drained on Valentines Day. Not surprisingly, this story brought the trolls out in force — as Randi said in a comment, you are a brave soul to post a cuckold story on LW much less for a contest. Although cuckold was historically applied to males who unwittingly invest parental effort in offspring not genetically their own, today (and certainly on this site) the term refers to a male (generally) who enjoys his partner’s infidelity often accompanied by humiliation. Although the cuckold genre is normally not my cup of tea, Chloe’s writing is spell binding. In this storyline, she takes a young couple and the reader along a tortuous path to an all but inevitable outcome the consequences of which are captured perfectly in the title. The subtle tension/angst within/between the couple, the depth at which we come to know the characters, including the so-called bull, and the outrageously vivid scenes of riveting sometimes tormenting (restaurant scene) sex speak volumes about the author’s talent. Yes, probably too long, but not sure where I would cut text.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave 3 stars. The story was worth more but I hate, despise, dislike, can't stand husbands watching. It's as disgusting as giving a dog a blow job!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Even on Valentine's Day, idiots don't die out, as this author and his story prove to us. After reading the first page, I luckily chose the last page. How lucky I think! 1*!!!

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

After pg 2 i skipped to the end, thank goodness i didn’t waste any further time on cuck garbage in LW. Please enjoy the the venom from others that u clearly provoked.

LAWriter2020LAWriter2020over 2 years ago

Extremely well written, and very believable (as much as any erotic fiction is believable - this felt "authentic".)

You are an excellent writer, and have a very dirty mind. I love it!

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 2 years ago

Hoo Whee! I'm not a fan of humiliation of the husband (or anyone in sex,for that matter) him willing or not, but that Gunnar sure had hit little Tiffany flying high! For that alone I'm envious! 5.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 2 years ago

Really good to see more works from you! And this is a honey, like most of your works. I'm a big fan. Really hot sex, good character development. A plot that serves the sex, that's why it's there! Good job making Gunnar an interesting character. If he had been a one-dimensional brute, he'd be easy to dismiss. This story is a set of grand cliches, beautifully rendered- cuckolding, bulls, interracial, dom/sub, and so on- but the characters are compelling. That's what makes it work for me. Tiffany is hot! It would be nice to see more of her down the road.

DavidllahDavidllahover 2 years ago

When I saw it was 15 pages I was tempted to move on, but I'm glad I didn't! I read it in three sessions, cumming after each one. Thank you so much!

A cuck always loves a good cuck story/

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Even ChloeTzang can’t make chicken salad out of the total chicken shit that is a cuckold story. This one is unbelievably far from her usual standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unlike some of the people who commented here, I do like cuckold stories and I also like Chloe stories (most of them). However I think this story was very far from the level of the others. It was 15 pages long, but you could have written the same story in 5 or less and all the story was very predictable, since page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too long, too predictable and you should have reviewed the text for some mistakes before publishing. 2stars.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Completely improbable, don't like humiliation of anybody. Why then, did I give you a 5 ? Just damn good writing I guess. Well Done ! ! !

Rotorhead450Rotorhead450over 2 years ago

Another amazing story from Chloe! She blends that slow sexual arousal with burning hot passion. Poor Larry gets everything he ever wanted...and then some. This story is just another example of why Chloe is one of the top authors on LIT! Well done! If you don't like this story...go read Readers Digest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ms Tzang, you write so well, the stories flow and most of characters are relatable. Again you have given us a story that is enjoyable and exciting. Thank you, Terry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For me this is a story that finally pulls together all the most erotic parts of Chloe’s writing and makes one amazing narrative. The most erotic part of Chloe’s stories for me as an Asian male has always been her subtle way of emphasizing the sexual differences between white guys and Asian guys. I love how it feels like she’s always playfully rubbing in the sexual thrills of WMAF and taunting Asian guys for not measuring up.

My favorite part of “Chinese take-out” is that it’s about an Asian girl choosing to abandon Asian guys after a bad date and give her body fully to the “enemy”. In “will you still love me tomorrow” I identified most with the character who drives Karnchana around on the bike while white tourists fuck her and make her long for their big dicks. In “Camel Toe” I always read again and again the parts where she talks about her Chinese ex boyfriend’s penis being smaller and not as satisfying. When I saw Chloe liking and following other WMAF writers on here I always felt very horny from that too. I just love the taboo nature of these ideas.

This story is perfect because it takes all of those aspects of your other stories and instead of just teasing, brings them front and center. I couldn’t help but feel like you were Tiffany, I was Larry, and Gunnar was all the white love interests that you had written about before. I will cum to this so many times I can already tell. So many delicious scenes. My favorite is being inside of Tiffany’s head and knowing she gets so much more sexual pleasure from Gunnar. And the line between fantasy and reality is an interesting sub-theme. I feel like this story brings some of the fantasy aspects of your writing just a little closer to reality for me, even if it never can completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As hot as this story was, the whole point was for the husband to watch his wife. As soon as you moved away from that scenario you lost me as a reader. I can deal with Wife Sharing and even the Stag Vixen relationship but the whole Hot Wife/Cuck humiliation thing that borders on eroding relationship integrity you get a No Go from me, no matter how good the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tooooo long and boring. 15 pages !

bummerbeaubummerbeauover 2 years ago

Editing note: Tiffany says on 2 different occasions that she is tasting cum for the first time. Which is it to be? Maybe every time is a first time? I know vividly I remember my first taste Of semen. Not to be forgotten!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5* just for the comments. I think I got the whole plot from them. Now I have to go read the story!

miDlife_crisesmiDlife_crisesover 2 years ago

Cucking is boring. How about a bit of a twist like cheating and nonconsent/reluctant slowburn. But it has to be done in a believable situation. Otherwise keep writing Chloe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave you a five because of the writing, but the subject is disturbing and if I might be so judgmental and opinionated, depraved. I was hoping for another 'Chinese Eyes' for Valentines Day. I'm a fan, bought your books, but I hope you'll swing back to the consensual stories from time-to-time. Thanks.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulover 2 years ago

Damn, the cucks are merciless in the comments lol. I enjoyed it Chloe. But then, I’m a bull.

nogravynogravyover 2 years ago

Maybe the hottest pure stroke story I've read on Literotica. And to the complainers:

1. Improbable? Sure it's improbable! That's what fiction and fantasy is. Grow up.

2. Editing? My only comment is that I was a creative writing major and if there were editing issues, the fucking story was hot enough to make me completely miss them.

3. Too long? There's no such thing you semi-literate asshole.

Five stars from me any day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a subject that I can relate to. But Chloe is a truly wonderful writer 5 stars may not be enough.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 2 years ago

Great story, very well done. Most of us wish we were Gunnar

borock44borock44about 2 years ago

First of all thank you for tireless efforts to entertain the most of us with your great gift of talent with the ability to express your thoughts on paper.,a story this long requires a lot of time and commitment.personally I thought the story was very lengthy but it really picked the pace during the last 5 pages.

You probably could’ve arrived there sooner but your Bull spent a lot of time talking about what was going to do instead just doing it as well did Tiffany .it should have been you’ll just doing it and making admit he liked and wanted it.other then that I think you started to get really raunchy toward the end which was hotter. For example it took all the way till the last 2 pages to start saying you were getting fucked in the ass.

I understand the build up but I hope you get the point I’m making.you are amazing talent and keep writing haters only make you better. The weird part for me is I never understood why someone would read something they already know they don’t like only to try and criticize that person’s perspective.it’s like buying rap music but you hate rap music.you only like country music. Hey go figure.thanks again Chloe.

Ps .I can’t wait for you to finish the happy birthday to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are a great writer the queen of slow seduction, lust and passion. Where is Three Nights in Shanghai sold?

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, thanks for the kind words. Glad you all enjoyed this. And for those that asked, the Three Nights in Shanghai trilogy is sold on Amazon as ebooks. The first 2 books in the trilogy are there ("Mistaken Identity" and "Shanghai Candy"). Just go to Amazon and do a search for "Mistaken Identity by Chloe Tzang" and you'll find them. Or you can go to my facebook page (there's not too many Chloe Tzangs and I use the same user avatar as I do here on Literotica) and I have the links to Amazon there, to make it easier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a cuckold you nailed it perfectly. The trepidation, the fearful thrill, of seeing your tight Asian wife take a bigger cock and love it. Very hot.

Hongye18Hongye18almost 2 years ago

Another great story!

Just got around to reading this one, and it did not disappoint.

If I had any writing ability, I would write about a Chinese wife who fulfills her Gwello husband's fantasy of being cucked by a Chinese man. but alas this will remain a fantasy.

Maybe next Valentines Day, she will fulfill my fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Page one. She’s buying a g-string for VD yet it’s a fall day. What?

claude85claude85over 1 year ago

superbly written

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

I hated this story. Larry was blindsided and in shock. He as clearly off balance for most of the story. She wasn’t a loving wife, she was a selfish cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was such an amazing read! Stories about small-dicked asian hubby/bf getting cucked are godtier. I wish I could've found more smuts like this one. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is plenty of romance in this wonderfully written drama. Excellent storytelling by a fine author.

mcrr2225mcrr2225about 1 year ago

This is the second time I have read this story, so you get 2 five star reviews. I read it the first time before I had an account. This is one of my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Terrible, All I could stomach was the first and last page, couldn't read much in between because my stomach kept turning.....could you please put up a better warning upfront? Honestly this was the exact opposite of loving or erotic

FunGuy_6969FunGuy_69697 months ago

This was a remarkable exercise in the psychology of cuckoldry - unspoken but hinted at behaviors (films) that belied the true wish. The author has a remarkable way of building sexual tension - like the ideal approach to sex - build some excitement, then slow down to a plateau or back of a bit to allow things to cool down (just a little) and then build some more tension. Doing this repeatedly and using sentence structures that parallel this is masterful. thank you

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yuck.

Part of 1st page...then to parts of 14 and 15...made me want to puke.

Larry's a pathetic dumbass and his wife has little respect for him now.

He lost his wife. This marriage is doomed. They'll be divorced in less than 2 years. That's about how long it'll take for these idiots to let this play out. She'll keep calling the bull. Then start finding other bulls. She'll keep disrespecting her husband. And soon he'll hate her.

This story is ridiculous. Describes an absolutely horrific kind of lifestyle.

And if you are reading this...and you are a "hotwife" or a cuck? Then yes. I'm speaking to you. You live a horrific lifestyle. There is something very wrong with you. Seek some serious help.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written Chloe Tzang but too predictable! This is precisely why I don’t like this genre of having a supposed Bull that is so good in whatever he does sexually which sometimes falls in the category of the impossible. When you write about them it is always in superlatives. If they become any better, we’ll have to make Marvel Comics about them for they fall in the category of all the Superheroes! It seems that you did not have anything left at the end, so you allowed Gunner to venture into her last virgin territory and of course she handles anal invasion this like a champion despite his superlative appendage! But like we all know – it’s just a story and I read it all the way through. I’m intrigued for I will be reading MORE of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazingly well written. So many of these just jump past the set up and into the actual sex. In this story the mental tease was fantastic. The build up, excruciating. I loved it. Better than any other of this genre I’ve read.

Looking forward to reading all your submissions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...