You Can’t Stop Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,299 Followers

"Carmen, you are in good hands. From everything I've heard, Rob is a very responsive lover," Ashe continues.

"Really?" Carmen says evenly.

"Yes. Steve is more of a battering ram -- he's great out of the gate, but not too much fun in the long run, but Steve tells me that Rob has been -- has been -- very successful in the pleasure category."

"Thanks Ashe," I lopsidedly grin, "I think."

"Rob is the only one for me," Carmen insists.

"Good for you," Ashe tells Carmen as she stands up. "I felt someone should give you the Chat. Beyond that make sure to always use protection."

"Thanks Ashe," Carmen says, "I really appreciate that. I'm sure Robert would have taken care of me, but it is nice to know that you care enough about him to have this talk with me."

"Yeah, thanks Ashe," I add. She gives me a wink before she shuts the door. I'm trying to think of what to say when Carmen hops up and starts ripping her clothes.

"Carmen, are you angry with me for talking in the room?" I hazard. She finishes stripping looks at me intently then shakes her head. I start stripping, but apparently I'm not fast enough because she's yanking off my pants and underwear before I'm fully rid of my shirt.

Carmen pushes me on the bed and falls on top of me. I flip the covers over on top of us, settling down. Carmen is lying on top of me, very tense and breathing heavily.

"Touch me like you would Lindsey," she whispers. I'm not a dummy; I do nothing. She waits and waits. Finally I feel her softly crying.

"Why?" she sobs.

"You are not Lindsey, I don't want you to be Lindsey, and I'm not going to treat you like you are Lindsey," I explain. "Can I touch you?" She looks up at me, eye red-rimmed and teary. She nods once before resting her cheek on my chest her gaze on me.

I take it slow and easy, starting with her shoulder blades and working my way out. By the time I cover her shoulders she's let most of her tension bleed away. When her lower back earns my touch she starts purring and wiggling back and forth gently. I'm cupping her ass when she says,

"Oh, that feels so good."

When I pull her up by both butt cheeks she gulps. I wedge her legs slowly apart from the back and rub a finger down her ass crack. Carmen gives a tight intake of breath. She is struggling to not close up on me as I skirt her anus and slip a finger down to the edge of her pussy. Carmen suddenly bites into my shoulder causing me to yelp.

"Sorry," she whimpers. I respond by easing my finger along her slit, up and down until she's really, really wet. I hold out for a bit until she gives the tiniest bit of a thrust against my hand. I don't slip in more than half a knuckle but Carmen moans more than many women I've sunk into. All I do is move in and out, up and down, for over a minute. Carmen chokes out a sob and shudders.

She hasn't come; I'd know that. This is some other sort of reaction I'm not familiar with.

"Stop please," she whimpers again. I gently withdraw my finger and wait. "I'm afraid." I hug her, rolling her over to her side and inserting one leg between hers. Her legs latch on and hold on tight.

"Robert, I can never pay you back, but I'm never going to stop trying. One day I'll prove myself to you."

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,299 Followers
12