All Comments on 'You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 02'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story is too long

I'll believe it when you print it..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Love the long story. Plus love the fact son finally stunned his mom with the glass was beautiful, even though she didn't show it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More pleeease...

And soon.

Post the remaining chapters as soon as possible, it's hard to wait in silence. Also, to the guy saying the story is too long...No, it's not. To be honest I would not mind reading a few more pages per chapter.

5* , but please post them sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great suspense

Well written. Way to tease and dangle the taboo. Hottest story I've read this week.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Huge fan of your work.

I 've thought Stockholme Syndrome was my favorite, but this one really is a step above. Less stroke story, but still hot. I'm totally feeling this guy's frustration. The fear, the angst. You've done great storytelling here. I'm sensing that the hot teacher friend is going to mentor him so he can be the man Mom needs. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More chapters

If you've completed the whole story why not release more chapters instead of one every week? Such a tease.

tazmuntazmunover 10 years ago
He couldn't handle her

I'm starting to really dislike the main character of the story. He's so into himself he should stick to masturbation. I don't know if the author intends this but it seems to me that currently:

1 The mom already doesn't like who her son is. She warned him about how he was treating the girl....I think she despises him already in many ways...

2 Mom knows what she is and is trying to protect her son from herself but...

3 Mom thinks her son needs to learn a lesson, but will he survive?

4 Ultimately the way everything is tracking this family is headed for tragedy either if his mom fucks him or not...

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 10 years ago
The gambit is laid

Eagerly waiting to see the mid-game

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
different from other works

Its always good to see a writer stretch new muscles, but the appeal of the other stories (for me) was the reluctance and seduction of the main character. This guy is just a little too arrogant for my taste, and I actually am rooting against him... others are enjoying it though, and your skill is def on display

TheTalkManTheTalkManover 10 years agoAuthor
Couple Things

For those who don't enjoy this story being so different from my previous ones, or those who don't like Tom so far, and think he's just an arrogant prick...I plead with you to stick with this series. These things will be dealt with. I promise.

teahrteahrover 10 years ago
more chapters

Love the characters, except for the teacher who doesn't really add anything as far as I can tell but will probably be pivotal later on. Main character has right amount of cockiness and I am rooting for him. Please release more than one chapter at a time, imagining this story stretch out to 1-2 months really kills the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good so far.

Just curious, But I think we all would have rated it much higher if you posted the whole thing. Why break it up? Some of the highest rated stories on Lit are over 25+ pages too. You could have split it in half?

I'm sure some voters, voted pretty low right now because they don't like the main character at the moment or there isn't any real sex between the mom and son yet.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 10 years ago
Really great so far

I love the teasing and lead in on stories and don't like that part being rushed. You are doing really well.

I can see where the teacher comes in too. I almost want the whole story at once, but it's probably better this way. As long as you don't end the story with the mom and son getting into bed and then stopping before they have sex, it should be great.

TheTalkManTheTalkManover 10 years agoAuthor
Length

In regards to the story length, if it were 25 pages, I would simply split it into larger chunks. By my math, this one would be closer to 60. In my experience, stories of excessive length are a bit imposing and may be a turn-off for some. So, I figured I'd release it in eight smaller, more manageable chunks for easiest possible ingestion. Plus, there are some sections that go in a different direction than some of the others, some that are less action and more story, or tell some story that I'm not sure everyone would want, so I thought it would be best to keep those separate in case there are those who just want to skip around. But, they should hopefully be coming out at a quicker pace now. Lit has been taking longer than usual to post, which caused some of these longer delays between postings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT FUCKING STORY

Insanely good, driving me crazy to get this son to fuck his hot mom. I kind of agree that the teacher could be dropped, but the author knows where he's going. I would say, I'm less interested in a three-way with the teacher versus the son and mom going at it.

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Amazing

For a story without a lot of sex or incest im loving the very very slow build up and how you explain the story. Its very sad your releasing the story in chapters.

I'm the kind of reader who only reads story's at least 4-5 pages or longer, i always prefer long stories with actual story's with a build up than all these shitty stroke stories. Its sad we have to wait for chapters, but im looking forward to more very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Don't Get It...

Why are these chapters posted in the Incest category? Chapter 1 is Mature for what the mom did with her son's friends at the pool. This chapter had literally no action involving the mom with anyone. It should be in Erotic Couplings for what Tom did with Carrie.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Fantastically good story. I love the very slow build up to where we all know Tom's going to fuck his Mom. This is almost like a very slow tantalising strip tease, only a little is revealed at any time, but you wait for the end result coz you know it will be worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next

Mrs Graham ?

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
ALL THE CAMERAS ?

I DON'T REMEMBER IF HE TURNED IN THE KITCHEN CAMERA? iS THAT TO REVEAL ANOTHER "SITUATION." Very good build-up of the situations. Yes this is incest... because he is at least attempting to commit incest in his heart (and mind). It is a very well written story (I remember one max two word errors ).Thank you.

mentalmanmentalmanover 10 years ago
Just a couple of thoughts

In regard to all the comments regarding the time between posts or whether there are too many chapters... "whatever"! This is YOUR tale - write and release as YOU feel best.

Having said that, I also gotta say that the story is tripping all my triggers. Nothing hotter than a supremely confident woman, and Tanya is the uber-confident bitch of the ages. I don't know how the relationship will be consummated but I KNOW it will be epic! Looking forward to #3!!

keanereaderkeanereaderover 10 years ago
Fantastic.

One of the best I've ever read... original, interesting and just amazingly written overall. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dragging

Nothing is happening I figured he'd at least do her friend by chapter 2. You're going 5 pages and saying nothing was into this but now that it looks like I've gotta read 10 chapters 5 pages a piece before something happens I find myself saying who gives a fuck

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 10 years ago
Well-written set-up of toxic narcissists on a collision course.

I think the conversation with John was revealing, both in the way bravado doesn't work on a confident, contemptuous woman and how cocky the son is.

It's natural for an eighteen year-old stud to be cocky, but it's not fun to watch for me.

I have a very specific fetish for m/s romance and this is basically an extended stroke story.

I'm sensing egos clashing about who can conquer/manipulate whom not mutual appreciation and lust.

Don't get me wrong, flirting and teasing are very much part of adult sex too, but

I'm getting the vibe Tanya's too much of a control freak to really love and be loved.

John's dead right she's destructive b/c at heart she's a narcissist far more interested in proving she rocks than loving and being loved.

Maybe in the next chapter you take a different tone for both mom and son that makes them love and be loved more honestly that would make it more pleasant.

OTOH, you're doing splendidly showing how destructive m/s romances are when it's all one-sided lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story .

Great story .Very well written I,m loving the build up. Can't wait for the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Potential...

I enjoy the theme, and the pacing isn't terrible. The lead characters are a bit thin, shallow, static, but plenty of time to evolve is left. I will read at least the next two installments before passing any actual judgment on story quality, though. The author may still be finding his footing. I will offer a note of caution, however; The "slow-cook" method of erotic storytelling is a two-edged sword, and it has proven to be just as lousy, infuriating and destructive to the end product as it has been successfully fulfilling and enjoyable. On the high end of the scale you have very rich and engaging pieces like the Threads series or Just the Six of Us, while on the rubbish side you have selections such as Six Times a Day. I did very much enjoy the layout and tension from these first pair of segments, but that sense of unchanging fog hanging throughout the theme of the story arc tends to stale quickly, in my opinion, and I wish heartily that you know what you're doing and the payoff for the time invested in sampling your work won't be on the boorish side of long-awaited. Slightly more appreciable leads and more actual erotica would certainly pay large dividends to the reader. Here's hoping I've found an author who understands my plight when combing through this plethora of story choices. I have high hopes, now make this shit nasty! Thanks for the effort.

flavor55flavor55over 10 years ago
love your story

I happy that i think you are not going the slut mom story.john said"but when she got married and took those vows,i have no doudt she meant it.and if she would throw all of that away for one night with some cocky teenager then eveything i know about her is wrong".i think that shows that the mom is not a slut, but is a sex teasing dom.as for how long ,or how many pages your story is.look at the top story on this site.jammyjimmy's "threads the island" 42 pages 4.86 stars,cpbaudelaire"beyond the borderline pt.1 25 pages 4.76 stars ,pt. 2 28 pages 4.86 stars.give us all your story at one time we will love it and give you 5 stars!!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
He isn't worthy !

Installing spy cameras to see Mom ? Loser. But I'm down with the quest spirit of story and accompanying on/off deprecating & aggrandizing humor. The talk with old boyfriend was masterful touch to play up maternal mythos. Its great fun to see cocky narrator get increasingly desperate. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I must be missing something

The son is arrogant. Yes. But so is she. She is not exactly sainted. It is one of my hopes that she would have to raise her game to 100 percent to dominate him ( as he would undoubtedly have raised his to get her in the 1st place). I am guessing she will win, leaving him a blubbering broken mess. But I would like to see them end up on equal footing ( him being her son and all, the apple not falling far from the tree etc)

Also will we get to see/ read her put on all those things she bought to tease him with. Whatever happens is the author's prerogative and it is a great story. Don't drag it out. Pleeeeze

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Come on man

2 chapters and 11 pages and he hasn't even been able to see a nipple? moving a little to slow.

ny123456ny123456over 10 years ago
greatness

dont rush it make her pour the cum down sink drive son crazy

make her tease his friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I for one liked the comment about them loving each other more, it turns out she is just putting on a act of her old man breaking self and turns out to be more loving or something.

Im liking it so far just not a fan of how she used to be, or how the son is so far but going by your comments that will probaly improve.

As for teasing his friends I felt exactly as the son did when she flashed them in the first chapter, Im liking it more between themselves.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Long and suspenseful

I must say, I was on the edge of my seat with the camera thing. I was right there with him, which is weird cuz I'm a girl. But you really make it easy to relate to the guy with your style of writing. I'll tell you one thing---he plays well. His stunt with the glass full of cum? Oh my God was that hot! If he is uncomfortable and backing down from his mom, he hides it very well in my opinion. The cum glass---terrific!!! The wink in the shower! I knew when she walked into the shower in her bikini, the jig was up. And what was even more awesome, is that he knew she knew. I love how he faced her head on, and didn't try to deny anything. That says confidence to me. He is making me so hot with every chapter. I normally hate cocky arrogant guys, but for some reason this one has got me on my knees (metaphorically). I love how you have made it clear that even an alpha male can be brought to his knees by the right woman. I am really hoping that he shows her who's boss. I am ready for him to fucking rape her. She would love it, and hopefully he will shut her up with his cock. Can't wait for chapter 3! Keep up the awesome sexy work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disaster In The Making!

There. I said it. This story is racing headlong toward disaster. There is no way that it can end happily - at least not without the author pulling some 'deus ex machina' twist, like revealing that Dad is having an affair with his secretary when he's away on those business trips. If that happened, Tanya might just surrender herself to her son our of spite for her husband.

Otherwise, you've got a terribly narcissistic, egotistical, arrogant little bastard trying to seduce a woman who's told him blatantly that she's not in the least interested in him, sexually. Add to it Tom's purely callous use of Carrie and her genuine feelings for him in an effort to try and further his mother-seduction plot. He's so shallow and stuck up that all he can see is his 'fucking good-looking' body, his 'big, thick cock', and the way the simpering girls from his school have given in to his seductions so that he can carve another notch in his bed-post.

The only way he could really 'get' his mother would be for him to do a total-180 with his personality, and offer her the one thing that he really CAN'T offer her, that is what she's getting from her husband - LOVE. Unselfish, sacrificial-level, romantic love. That is something that, unfortunately, Tom has never experienced. And, unless he really changes, he never will.

MrRandyWatsonMrRandyWatsonover 10 years ago
WELL??? We're WAITING!!!

Is he going to fuck his mom or isn't he?

Honestly, though, Tom's going about this all wrong, it seems. He's got to do something big to get his mom's attention, since what he's done so far isn't working at all. Fucking his mom's best friend might be just what he needs, and yet he's keeping her at a distance. Clearly he couldn't hope to handle his mom if he's not willing to take that chance.

Besides, this is taking too long. "Surrounded" is your best story from what I can tell, and if it took more than 11 pages to get to the first fuck scene, Katie would have to dodge a restraining order to get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice story

Woooww.. its great story, teasing and very entertaining. Keep going same way. Slow, tease and steady. U r really a great writer and looking for ur next chapters. I give five star to ur both chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A possible resolution

Mr. "Johnny" basically told him at least part of what he needed to do. He needs to acquire enough control over his erection that he can exercise it for hours without having an orgasm. A "demonstration" (like with Carrie) of that with some as-yet-unintroduced multiorgasmic lady, would give Tanya significantly more data about his capabilities. But she isn't the only one needing such a demonstration.

The second thing is to have a major heart-to-heart talk with his dad, who so far has been presented as reasonably easy-going. The dad certainly knows what it is like to be a horny 18-year-old, and should understand that Tanya's sexiness is driving our arrogant hero crazy. (Hmmm...perhaps that self-control training will affect his arrogance.) Now, if the dad knows he can't handle his wife, he might fear, despite all the evidence, that she would seek outside satisfaction. But what if his son could help? A demonstration (as above) for his dad could be "believable evidence" that his son could help. The story so far doesn't hint that she has ever tried more than one guy at a time. Two guys taking turns, with her husband's permission....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love this

so hot and dirty with good build-up of sexual tension

I'm on the edge of my seat!

DjeterDjeterover 10 years ago
Compelling

Excellent paving and dialogue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the most nitpicky comment ever

Reading the story it seems as if they are a financially comfortable family. Dad jet set sales job, house with a pool etc. But the shower camera and mainly him placing it with his bath products makes as if there is only one bathroom in the house. A place with a pool should at least have a separate bathroom in the master bedroom. Yeah I know but it pulled me away from the story.

bruce_parkerbruce_parkeralmost 10 years ago

You are such a fucking tease!!! Damn!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Turning against tom

Carrie fucks him and she’s a slut. But if she would have said no, he would have called her a cocktease. She allowed him to snap a picture because he promised not to show it to anyone, then broke that promise to prove what a stud he was. Loves his mother but thinks of her as a cumhungy slut. We supposed to like this guy? And I have never met a woman that would be impressed over a glass of jerked off cum. They would only go eww gross! And they would be right! He uses the word douchbag a lot. Takes one to know one. I’m on Tanya’s side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good god man!

I can’t handle the superlatives. We get it. His mom is the hottest woman in the world. She is walking sex. She is Venus and Aphrodite and Angelina Jolie and Kaylee Cuoco all wrapped up in the one hot sexy big ball. Lighten up a little bit. When Tom went to see the moms old boyfriend, I almost decided to stop reading the story. Never have I seen someone go on so long about in essence a Girl that he had 30 years ago. Stop with all those superlatives, descriptions, and the verbosity and just write the story. You can keep the same storyline without a full 10 paragraphs of one man’s musings on how ferocious and unbreakable she is.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I thoroughly love mind games as long as they do notdo permanent damage self-awareness, self-worth .ego or id. Based on John's story, if the son thinks of all the possibilities, he may wonder if his birth ruined this mother's life's plan. From the mother's view point, she is teaching her "stub" son that it takes more than being a "stud" to succeed. 5 star series.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

The story just dragged on and on until I quit. Sorry.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

As I said in part 1 , you do just keep using a hundred words when twenty would do, but I do like the plot line

eroenthusiasteroenthusiastover 1 year ago

This is a good story. Honestly after he heard what happens to men she likes. I was hoping for the son to give up because not even her husband is enough for her and has to live in fear that she'll get bored and leave him. Yet and still the Son keeps on trucking personally though that last stunt he pulled was gross. I want to be clear on something I'm just making a comment about the story. I'm not judging your writing I don't give a shit about grammar. I'm not here for that I'm just reading porn on the Internet like everyone else. The only thing I can say is that I would love to have half the talent you do. Awesome job this was hot and I'd like to see what happens next.

GreysonHGreysonH8 months ago

Way to much exposition, leading to an annoying tease throughout the entire second part. It leads to disinterest and a rester likely skimming until the next interesting section

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The dreams are annoying. Like an extra tease to both Tom and the reader. Could have done without those.

His mom seems to have been placed on a pedestal so high, it's basically in the atmosphere. She's a just a woman, jeez. The way that John guy was going on about her, it's like she's got some kind of freaky mindcontrol powers or some shit. Tom has the tools necessary to deal with her - a big fat cock. He just needs to learn how to wield it properly and focus on his control and confidence, and she'll be just like every other woman in these stories: utterly at his mercy and gagging for it in every hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Mind blowing , who be defeat alpha female or alpha male

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I can't believe he would forget about a camera when he literally had just placed them very recently and there was only 6. I mean come on. He's laser-focused on the task of using them to spy on her. Surely one of the most prominent bits of information in his mind is how many fucking cameras he's using and the fact he didn't return them all. I get why leaving it is part of the story (having read the story before) but just "forgetting about it" is not plausible in the least, not when it was so very recently placed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...