All Comments on 'You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 03'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
getting better

This was the best chapter so far. I loved the hot sex between Casey and Tom. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Work

Good thinking with the delayed gratification. You are doing well spinning the story out, making the reader feel Tom's frustration and watching is maturation. Further delaying his gratification by sending him off to college is an interesting development. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damnit

These new chapters can't come fast enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What someone says no to her and she turns into a bigger bitch? i really hope not, her old self really was bad I hope she doesn't turn out like that again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot story

So glad you updated.Cant wait for next part!

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 10 years ago
Great segment

I loved this one! Great work. I do like having the mom teasing him though. That was almost non-existent in this and the last chapter and now you say she will not be in the next.

There is drawing it out, but the teasing is what keeps it fun. That is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kitchen camera

What about the cliffhanger with kitchen camera. You cant leave loose ends. Tie it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good chapter in a slow story

This chapter is the best of all of the chapters, of this series.

I expect the next chapters.

Superhyoga.

tazmuntazmunover 10 years ago
Still don't like Tom

Nope, still not liking this cocky little cry baby bastard!

I normally don't go for the BDSM bit, but I admit what I would love to see brought into this story at this point is some really really tough DOM bitch that makes him crawl...like the worm he really is...hahaha...send him home broken...and pumped fulla female hormones so his dick shrinks...to a baby dick.

This punk shouldn't be allowed to get his way with his mom just because he accidentally found her weak card!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Will this make Tom grow up?

You finally started to pull this together at the end, it was getting boring seemingly no direction, just back and forth, proving Tom is as big an asshole as his mother. I'll keep reading now that you've turned the corner, good luck.

Mukden

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Chapter

That was certainly an interesting change at the end and here's why:

His mom was playing the game as if it could go on forever, whereas Tom was playing knowing that he would have to fuck her before he went off to college. Now that he not only left, but showed her that it wasn't a game that could be played indefinitely either way, I think that will change how she sees their relationship (obviously, based on that last paragraph).

Also, I like the maturation of Tom along the way into a "wartime general" trying to stratagize instead of just whining that his mom is teasing him. You have done a great job telling the story and I can't wait until he fulfills his promise of making her his slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

I love all of your work and this is no different. I know you like to make long epic stories and I love that almost as much as the stories themselves. Don't listen to the haters who want instant gratification, your way is so much better. Cannot wait for the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more plz

great chapter cant wait for chapter 4

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Fucking amazing!

Great, another cliff hanger of an ending. I love the build up so much. His mom does have an iron will, obviously he has finally made a crack in her defenses but its the fact that even tho he still has some ways to go, the crack will widen as Tom is at college, Who knows maybe tom will find another hot teacher at his new school, its hard to believe there wont be another hot teacher for the rest of the story.

I personally like tom, he may seem to be a jackass but keep in mind if you really want something and i mean really want something like tom wants his mom and you can't do it after many many failed plans, your going to go mad and change.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
You bet

This is getting really good. Please keep it in this genre so I don't have to go searching for it. Loved how he fucked his teacher into a whimpering slut.

Sandy_ClawsSandy_Clawsover 10 years ago

I love this series, don't get me wrong. The build up is fantastic, the pacing so far has been great and the teasing just *works*, BUT I think I can see where this is going, and if I'm right, it will be a total turn off. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it up!

This chapter was hooooooot! Really really good, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kitchen Ch 2

So, what really bothers me about the ending of Ch 2, its possible Tanya could have slipped Tom's cum into Tom's food. (Tanya wouldn't eat much because she had disgusted herself.) I too would have been disgusted, but the possibility was there! Would have taught Tom to be more careful, but it might have also encouraged him to learn to cook to prevent further mishaps? Mayhaps too much of a tangent...

Overall, I like the three chapter story even if I would have ended the whole story right after Tanya shut the door on Tom's face. The entire story ending there would have left it at purely erotic for me, just an anon, to think back fondly upon. I don't want to see the Dad dying, or Tanya to break her vows. I would want to expand on the days before, like perhaps more camera hijinks, and perhaps more characters central to Tanya like a boss or another housewife friend. Tom could have stolen panties, rigged with the house electronics, perhaps static shocked Tanya, or pretty much anything more than nothing. I hated Johnny's character, as well as the Dad's for all the worthless foreshadowing and tale-telling.

Tom is still such an intolerable douchebag, and I for one am happy his dick got caught in the door. (We will probably see Tanya on holiday break or up to USC for alumni, but I am not looking forward to any of it. She needs a hobby, and I'm not talking about painting pictures of naked dudes, which Tom might suddenly find interest in modeling for)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
big tit fan

ich missed a little bit the appearance of the mother. how tom is describing her body, how tanya is donig things to attach him. how tom realizes her hard nipples ohh maannn fucking good stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tits

want to have all chapters by now!!!!

cant wait any longer!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost

You wrote this to us: "Next time, on "You Couldn't Handle Me", something a bit different. Tanya steps out of the picture for a bit, as Tom goes to College and tries to figure out if he can really get over her...if he can really forget about his Mom's hot body...if he can meet someone that can steal his attention. Part 4, coming soon...)"

We are all anxiously waiting for your incredible story........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The greatest chapter so far! I really liked the pace and how the story unfolds.

The only thing I found a little bit disappointing is the lack of success Ms. Graham has in dominating him in the bedroom. She should have been more of a challenge for him in my oppion. But anyways, great story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YUMMY!!!

PLEASE don't make us wait too long for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glorious!

I was pumping my fists and cheering throughout the chapter; this is fantastic stuff!

You know their fucking is going to be out of this world

DjeterDjeterover 10 years ago
Super

I really enjoy the addition of the dream sequences.

LowSwinginLowSwinginabout 10 years ago
Too long

Way too long man. They also repeat a lot of the same dialogue. Good story, too long, we get it already.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Totally Underestimated This Installment the First Readthrough !

At the time I dismissed this as rote and crude. Which it actually is. But it's the context that counts. Tom is at the height of his physical poweress, but not the mental. That part of the equation falls into place later on, making this part of a prelude to the glorious carnal showdown.

At the time, I wanted Miss. Graham's seduction to be much more subtle and apropos to a woman of substance. Wrong ! The usual rules don't apply, Tom commited totally with his strong suit and triumphed. This was about shaking Mom up though, not teach. Great stories will give you fresh insight on subsequent readings and this one did just that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ms Graham

He broke that horse!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

J enjoy the mental games and the length that the characters in this story will to go. However, to deliberately ruin a long time friendship between Tanya and Casie simply to make a point seems cruel and childish. A mature individual would not do this. A mature man would say exactly what the son said as he was leaving. Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Starting to get a bit long, with the same things happening over and over. And only half way though.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I keep saying I like this but you just use too many words all the time, I love it love the characters plot and your so good with descriptions but too many words

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I keep saying I like this but you just use too many words all the time, I love it love the characters plot and your so good with descriptions but too many words

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fucking boring. I like build up, but this is way too much. This story requires skipping to even remotely enjoy it. These chapters shouldn't even be labeled incest because there are none...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I knew that start had to be a dream. These fucking dream bits are annoying as hell. Get on with the build up already and stop sidetracking with shit.

THWACK! THWACK! Was that really necessary? It just looked silly to read that.

And after this, more distracting chapters before we get back to what we actually want to see? Ugh I swear it better be worth it in the end. Tanya has some fucked up personality issues. Needs to be brought down a peg. Tom isn't much better mind you, but he's not sadistic about it at least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7951 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...