All Comments on 'You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 04'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IT'S OVER

Story B L O W S..............Goodbye

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It

Don't let the negative comments distract you. Probably didn't read the first three chapters. It has been awesome all the way through. Cant wait for next release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very good chapter

This chapter is very good. I hope that you update soon. I would like to know what will be the reaction of Tanya.

Superhyoga

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Story is approaching mythic status ?

Maybe. I don't want to jinx things & say so. There's a long way to go. To be honest, I didn't care for last installment, but this one regained past mojo & then some. To me, the teacher character was mishandled and tumbled way too easy but the conquest of Miss.Carmen Tanucci was pitch perfect. Finally, a real woman! Mom's a goddess, till proven otherwise.

Love the humor and semblance of self awareness. Is the author of anonymous negative comment gay ? Anyway, I thank The Talk Man This is a long 6 page trip with serious & comic overtones, but reads effortlessly. That takes a lot of work & I appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Compelled to comment for the first time.

Your work is written with the raw talent of a natural storyteller. Your characters have the kind of personal drives and motivations that turn hot sex stories into little works of art.

You have a gift. While there are people who whine about your content, never let them get you down. Small writers who can't recognise consumate skill and genuine passion in what you do.

I eagerly await the remainder of this piece and look forward to future works.

Bravo, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THE hottest, longest, most well written story I have ever read.

This is written like a full length novel on a NYT best-seller list. Characters are fully developed and dynamic, there's an overarching plot with minor sub-plots, plenty of comedy, drama, anguish, and other emotions, and of course quite a good bit of sex and sexual tension. And to top it all off, spelling/grammar are spot on. Thank you so much for writing such an awesome "novel". Keep it up!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago
Way better than 5 Stars!

I so agree with the last (anonymous) comment. This is such a good story, it has swept straight to the top of my long series incest story list, it's an absolute winner! I thought the scene where Tom fucked the living shit out of that big tit Milf Ms. Graham was so Hot, but it almost faded into insignificance once Tom got to fuck that slut Carmen. This was real hard fucking, awesome! I'm loving this whole thing, the best story on Lit for a very long time.

I'm very interested to see Tom's Mom's reaction to Carmen when he takes her home for Christmas. Thanks again for a brilliant story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why did I doubt you?

When I started reading this saga I thought it would be weird for your type of stories with the man going after the woman and how it would work. You've proven me wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excited to see where this is going

With this chapter, I see how this is turning into a TheTalkMan story and am eagerly awaiting the climax. Can't wait to see Tanya win, and I'm sure she'll win in a way fitting this build up.

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 10 years ago

I can't wait til Tom arrives home with Carmen. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. This is definitely not your typical mom-son story.

flavor55flavor55over 10 years ago
loved it!!!

I didn't think that i would like this chapter,but i love it.i know that bad things are coming,i like mom & son love storys.i know that all storys can not be a happy one,but we can see that tom was trying to have a good mom & son thing,she is the one playing games.that's why l hope in the end that he come out on top,but l think that it's going to end bad for all of them,hope you will have a ending that will live up to the fine job you have done so far. Love your work 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars...but

If Thomas and Tanya don't hook up BEFORE Christmas I'll never ask Santa for anything ever again. So please Santa, make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing story so far.

You've hit the bar so far. Depending how this ends, you might have raised it. Been checking on your next chapter everyday now, I feel like a stalker. This series is just too damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep up the great work

Thank you for another great chapter. The end of the last chapter made me think that Tom might be more than an ass, and in this chapter you proved it. As an ass myself, I know how hard it is to be good when a big part of you just doesn't give a shit. Can't wait to see what happens when Tanya reenters the story. Thanks for the glimpse into this world you created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey & Carmen

Brilliant story, Talkman.

As the Kitchen ch2 Anon from the other comment board, I wanted to commend you on the character growth displayed by Tom. Moving from convincing women with hard evidence to smooth talking, I can see Tom is slowly changing his douchebag ways. Could have helped his roommate Luke, but its only fall break, so I understand.

About Casey. A little bit of me wanted Tom & Casey to be caught offguard while walking back to the dorm room by Luke, and Casey interjecting by introducing herself as Tom's mother, giving Tom thoughts. And adding some choice dialogue during their session. Might have stirred some trouble if Luke told Carmen, after Carmen witnessed Casey's weak, hot naked mess afterwards, but would have really been something I think. As it is, I still like it; I just like the milfs. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really hope his teacher doesn't get that tattoo and learns to get over him.

This is one of my favorite chapters I really hope there is some kind of balance between his mum and his new gf, it would be great if they can share him or something but I am really hoping his mother doesn't turn into a big bitch.

Like the candy story i thought was really hot i just wasn't a fan of the ending where she basically controls her dad and becomes a lazy controlling slut, i really wanna see a happier ending on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

A small thing ...

The past participle of to lie down is to lay down. As in ... We lay down together in the afterglow.

Lied is the past participle of to lie as in tell an untruth. As in ... We lied about the number of us in the bedroom.

Other than that ... A really enjoyable tale, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Surrounded

I liked the Surrounded series better. When are you updating that?

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Amazing chapter.

I love stories with an actual storyline! I'm loving the great romance with Tom and Carmen, they really are perfect for each other. But im still rooting for Tom and his mom most of all.

Its not often where there's a good storyline series posted. Not many stories give me feelings for a character or characters like this series does. Amazing job looking forward for the rest of the story very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finish

Please finish the story soon or at least get to the more juicy parts in part 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
son and mom go to school party...................

sexy mother fuck his friend to get him ..........

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
I can almost seeit

I can almost see where this is going. Mom so green with jealousy. She has to step it up a bit. I may be wrong. He can handle it.

wallace99wallace99over 10 years ago
really great series so far

I really like where this series is headed so far. I just hope Tom doesn't become his mother's sex slave, which would a retread of your other stories. A different outcome for your characters would be appreciated.

Also I like that the story is told from Tom's point of view, instead of multiple character POV's. I enjoy guessing what Tanya's reactions will be instead of reading a POV section from her mapping out her thoughts and course of action.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A worthy sequel to the great 3rd part. I really like how the story is written and how the plot unfolds.

Nevertheless: I don't like the protagonist, because his pseudo-traumatic experiences with his mom can't change the fact that characters without REAL weaknesses are dull charcters...

DjeterDjeterover 10 years ago
Nice

Great dialogue and interesting depiction of a new romance.

FloatingPumiceFloatingPumiceover 9 years ago
NNOOOOOO!

I had been totally immersed in this story for 2 days and glorified Tanya, I couldn't wait to read about how she would finally wreck him and make him her owned walking dick. I still had hopes until page 10 or so, then it all went downhill.

I still praise your skill in writing such enthralling prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better

Best chapter yet! But during the sex scenes you still talk about dick too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

Carmen is so perfect for him,this is my ending. I'm not going to read the rest and just make up that they got married and lived happily ever after and that his mom died. I read all your other stories but this one I'm not gonna finish unless I become angry and horny to where I finish reading this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn good!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is probably the most thought out, well developed and logically progressed incestuous love story I have ever read. The character development is indepth and breath. The emotional and mental growth of the son is psychologically accurate. With the change in environment, his natural maturity had a chance to evolve. This story truly asmy complete attention.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I have to say you keep this going at a pace, plenty of action great descriptions of real characters

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Skipped, why is this labeled incest again?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well this is setting up to be good. Can't wait to see Tanya in jealous bitch mode. I wonder if Tom and Carmen will make it to the end. Still 4 chapters to go. So many possibilities I can imagine. What happened to Casey though? I mean she seems like she wants Tom more long-term but then it's like she vanishes arbitrarily after sex until the plot calls for her again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...