You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

I felt a shiver run through us both. We were both nearly there. We each buckled down. She pressed herself into me, wrapping her arms around my neck, pressing her bare breasts against my bare chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She now used her ass to drive into me, flexing her ass as she continued riding my cock, bouncing from knob to root. Using her added leverage, she really ground into me, her bouncing more firm and insistent, trying to draw this heated sexual action to a close, trying to draw the cum from my swollen balls.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

"Mmmmm." I grunted. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

"UH! UH! UH! UH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! YES! YES! MAKE ME CUM, TOM! MAKE ME CUM! AHHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Ms. Graham screamed, her cunt flexing around me.

"Fuck YES!" I groaned out, her spasming cunt taking me over the edge. "Ahhhhh! FUCK, FUCK! AHHHHHHH! SHIT!"

Cum exploded from my cock, firing directly into her cunt. Her cunt was squeezing at me as she came, drawing the cum from deep in my balls.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I groaned as jet after jet of cum blasted from me.

"YES! YES! YES!" Casey squealed. "Fill me with it! FILL ME WITH THAT CUM! YES!"

"UGHHHHHHHHH!" I grunted, each jet of cum a sweet pleasure. I fired stream after stream of cum, until finally, she tightened up as she twisted with one last jerk, drawing one last jet of cum from my balls, before we both collapsed, catching our breath, our sweaty bodies exhausted. Both of us were silent, and this peace lasted for about thirty seconds before...

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

My head jerked up, not sure if I actually heard that.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Forced to move, I rolled Casey's sweaty body off of mine. My knees wobbly, I rolled off of bed and got to my feet.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"I'm coming!" I called out, pulling on my jeans to make myself decent. Shirtless, I sauntered towards the door. I pulled open the door to find out who was interrupting.

There stood Carmen. She was looking out the window, not looking at the door. This emboldened me to speak up.

"Hey, Carmen." I began. "How's, uh, how's old Landon doing?" I asked arrogantly, knowing I had gotten one over on her. Then, she turned to face me, and I saw how mistaken I was.

She had tears in her eyes, and a cold fury across her face. She looked past me, catching sight of the naked woman within.

"Can you please keep it down?" she croaked out, looking up at me, lips pursed. Any resentment or anger I felt towards her faded away, and my heart went out to her.

"Carmen..." I began, but before I could finish, she rolled her eyes at me and stomped off. She walked down the hall and slammed the door behind her. I saw the anger, the heartbreak she felt. It was because of me. Because my default reply to being mad at a girl is to fuck someone else.

What had I done?

************

Needless to say, Carmen was pissed at me. Any warm feelings she felt towards me had turned frosty. She hadn't said one word to me, and whenever I approached, she took off at the sight of me.

I had blown it. I had a good thing going. I had her in my grasp. But I made something out of nothing. She talks to another guy, and my response was to find an older slut and fuck the shit out of her right under Carmen's nose. Of course she was mad at me. She had every right to be. I just needed to talk to her. I just needed to explain my side of the story.

The only problem was I couldn't get her to talk to me. Finally, I reached the breaking point. I had done enough waiting. Enough of her running from me. We needed to talk this out, like adults.

I knocked at her door around 10 PM on a Wednesday. I heard some movement behind the door and saw a shadow fall over the eye hole.

"Go away!" she called out.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Carmen, please! We need to talk." I said. I got no response.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Carmen, I will literally knock all night until you open up." I called out. Still, nothing.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Finally, the door opened. There she stood, dressed a t-shirt and loose sweats.

"What?" she said coldly, lips pursed angrily.

"Can we talk? Please!" I asked.

"I don't really have anything to talk about. I had all my questions answered." she said, about to shut the door in my face. I grabbed the door in my hand, stopping it.

"Carmen... please." I begged softly. "Let me talk, and then, if you don't want to talk ever again, that's fine."

She paused, thinking my of offer, then finally, she stepped back and opened the door. I stepped inside, into her room for the first time. Her room wasn't especially girly. That wasn't her style. She had some posters on her walls of a few pretty decent bands. She had some interesting art there as well, and her bookshelves and DVD shelves showed she had pretty good taste in art all around. The color scheme of the room was darker colors, nothing bright and girly about her. She pointed me to her desk chair as she sat on her bed. For a few moments, neither of us really spoke up.

"So..." she began. I bent over and put my head in my palm. I thought over my words carefully. "McGee, speak up!" she demanded.

"You were right about me." I began. "You were right about me from the beginning. I'm a douchebag. I'm the 'douchebag buttfucker' you thought I was."

"Yeah, I kinda put that together." Carmen said. I smiled slightly.

"When I was in school, high school, I always fought that perception of me. People take one look at me and think I'm just some jock asshole. I tried to always be a good guy, but people always thought that of me. And then, you know, this last year or so, I had this crush. I couldn't control myself around her, and she knew that. She drove me wild, she teased me, she did everything she could get away with. She played games with me, and in the end, I didn't get her. She didn't let me. But, in my pursuit of her, I started doing things. Bad things, things I never would have done before. I started to become THAT guy. That jock asshole, that 'douchebag buttfucker'. I started to think I wasn't good enough, so I overcompensated. I tested my skills, and in doing so, I did things I never dreamed of doing. I flirted with girls that had boyfriends. I was with girls who were friends of my crush. I ruined friendships just to get what I wanted. I saw what I was becoming, and I didn't like it." I said, looking at Carmen. Despite her anger, she was hearing me out.

"When I came to USC, when I came here, I wanted a fresh start. I wanted to be a good guy again. I didn't want people to think I was that asshole. I was becoming a monster, and that's the last thing I wanted. And I met you, Carmen. I felt something for you immediately. Something about you felt right to me. I felt we had a connection. The me you've seen is the guy I want to be. Sure, some of the bravado and stuff is a bit of the old me, but you've seen the real me, the good guy I want to be. The guy you saw after the homecoming game, that was the old me. The bad me. The bad guy I became to chase after... that one girl. That was a... relapse. I hate that I did that. I hate the hurt I saw in you. I hate that I did that to you. You know, I... I saw the way you talked to that guy at the game, Landon, and I got jealous. I did. You were so enraptured. You know, I was hoping something would happen between us, at the game, or after. But, he came and just started chatting you up, and I got furious. I thought... you were just messing with me. I thought you were playing the same game my old crush was. Leading me on, and ultimately shutting me down and going with some other guy. Twirling me around your finger and making me squirm. I immediately thought the worst in you."

"I don't... want to distrust women. I don't want to always think this is some game. I'm sorry I thought that but...this crush I had last year... she really fucked me up. I don't want to always just think with my dick. I don't want to hurt anyone the way I made you hurt." I told her. "Carmen Tanucci, I am sorry. For everything. For not trusting you. For doing what I did right under your nose. For being a fucking asshole, a 'douchebag buttfucker'. I hope you can forgive me." I looked up at her, my eyes wet for some reason, with some mysterious salty discharge. Were these... tears? She looked at me, and she saw the genuine emotion on my face.

"Wow, I didn't think you were capable of actual, you know, uh, self-reflection." she began. "I guess, uh... I guess I could have been more clear about Landon." she said, taking advantage of this genuine moment of emotion by speaking earnestly. "I mean, I guess I was teasing you a little bit, but I didn't know your history with that. But um, yeah, Landon was not, like, an ex or anything. He was just, like, someone I kind of idolized. When he was a TA, he seemed like he knew it all. And, at first, yeah, I was attracted to him, but it didn't take long to find out that that would never happen. Because, um, Landon is like... totally gay."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean, he's not obvious about it. But yeah, he's super gay. But, anyway, that's beside the point." she said, pausing. "Yeah, I was kinda messing with you a bit. I'm sorry about that. I mean, even at your best, you are kind of a douchebag. No offense."

"None taken." I replied.

"But, I could always see you trying, and I was impressed at your effort. Believe it or not, I've been told I'm pretty closed off. I've been burned quite a bit, too. I have a type, but it's totally wrong for me. And I know it, and I do it anyway. I guess... I always expect to get burned, so I kinda cut off things before they happen. I'm sure all my exes fucking hate me." she said.

"Then, I guess we're both the bad guys here." I said.

"Well, let's not go that far. I never fucked another guy in front of a guy I liked." She replied.

"Fair enough." I said with a nod.

"I'm not blameless in this, I guess. I pushed you, and you pushed back. I was kind of a bitch to you, and you were an asshole to me." she said.

"Agreed." I said. "I guess we're two peas in a pod."

She smiled lightly.

"Maybe." she said. "Two twisted fuck-ups who always shoot themselves in the foot. Who sabotage everything because they are too afraid to get hurt again."

"Exactly." I agreed. "But maybe... even though we both have our flaws, maybe we're perfect for each other. Maybe you're the twisted, scheming bitch I've always wanted, and maybe I'm just the right asshole douchebag buttfucker you've always needed."

She smiled at this. She stood up, and I followed suit. She looked up at me.

"I'm not gonna forget about that shit you pulled on me." she said. "And if you ever do that again, I'll have your balls for it."

"Eeehhh!" I said, wincing.

"I mean it!" she said with a smile. "You'd better be a good douchebag and keep it in your pants. I'm a med-student. I know how to do things." she warned.

"I got it." I said. "Don't play games with me. I'm done with it. If you do, I'll, uh, I'll..."

"You'll what?" she asked.

"I don't know, it's just..." I began. "I really like you, Carmen. And I don't want to ruin that." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay, you don't have to get too girly on me." she said.

"But, I'm kinda serious." I said, trying to be genuine.

"I like you too, McGee." she relented, smiling lightly. "Don't make me regret it."

"I won't." I said, stepping closer to her. She looked up at me, expectantly. I moved downward, my lips approaching hers. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips. My lips met hers softly.

I felt sparks.

Neither of us wanted the pleasure to end. We fell to the bed in each other's arms. Any hurt or emotion we felt increased our passion. We were hungry for each other. We both felt the connection being forged between us. We both needed to extend this connection, to prolong the pleasure we were feeling.

We both got naked, and she made no comment on my body, and I made no comments on her body. I honestly didn't remember any part of her, and I'm guessing she felt the same. This was unlike any encounter I had had before. This wasn't about rough sex. This wasn't indulging any egotistical needs, or seeking solely pleasure.

That night, I made love for the first time. It was gentle, loving. Her coos of pleasure in my ear was better than any sex noise I had heard before. I was on top of her, both of us naked, and that was how it stayed. One position, a slow steady pace. It was like nothing I felt before. I felt sparks. I felt electricity.

I felt love.

I made love to my RA, Carmen Tanucci. And it was the greatest experience of my life.

**********

I woke up the next morning in Carmen's room. I was in the bed alone, and I looked up to see Carmen at her desk, typing on her laptop.

"Morning, Tanucci." I said. She spun around and smiled, looking at my ruffled hair and fit chest.

"Morning McGee." she said, smiling warmly.

"Hard at work?" I asked.

"No, not really." she said. There was a long warm pause between us as we just looked at each other. She gazed at my chest hungrily before speaking up. "You know, I think I gave you the wrong idea last night."

"What do you mean?" I asked, a little worried. She noticed my worry and smiled.

"I mean, last night was nice. Really... really nice. But, I maybe gave you the wrong idea about me." she said.

"What, are you a delicate, pure, virginal angel?" I asked. She rolled her eyes at me.

"No, actually, quite the opposite." she said with a small laugh. "I mean, like I said, last night was... fantastic. Just incredible. I've never been with any guy who treated me like that. But, I don't expect that from you every time, or even a lot of the time. Quite frankly, with a body like yours, I feel like doing that every night would be, you know, a waste of your talents."

"What do you mean?" I asked, posing on my side, my lower half covered.

"It's just, like, last night was, you know, like uh... making love. And that was great, but, um..." she began. Looking at the way she was admiring me, I knew exactly what she wanted.

"You want to fuck." I finished.

"I want to fuck." she agreed. "And even though we spent the night together, I did not get a look at the goods."

"Well, I'm not one to be shy." I said with a smile, getting ready to stand. "And I'm glad you're up for something harder, cause I'm not normally into the soft stuff." With that I stood up, letting the sheet fall from me, exposing my naked body to Carmen for the first time.

"Well, I can certainly see you're not into the soft stuff." Carmen said, eyeing my body hungrily. My body was a lot of things, but soft was not among them. Carmen eyed my firm chest, my tight abs, and most importantly, my throbbing, jutting cock.

"What do you think?" I asked confidently, hands on my hips.

"Wow." she gasped, licking her lips. "I see I chose wisely."

"That you did." I replied, giving myself a courtesy stroke. "But..." I began, sitting down on her bed again. "I did not get a good look at you last night either. If I'm entering into something serious, I have to know what I'm dealing with here."

She smiled, enjoying this highly charged back and forth. She stood up in front of me. Even wearing a tight, causal t-shirt and a loose pair of sweats, she looked incredibly sexy. She reached down and pulled her shirt up, peeling it off of her and revealing her smooth olive skin and her bra-clad breasts. She wore a bright purple bra, and her large breasts poured over the edges. She reached down and pulled her sweats down, revealing a matching purple, tiny thong. She stepped out of them and held out her arms.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked. I spun my finger, asking her to give me a spin. She complied, exposing her nearly bare back and her thong-clad butt. She faced me again and gave me a confident smile. This girl was all curves. She had a few extra pounds, which really worked for her. Her body was curvy and juicy and sexy. She was in shape, but no fitness freak. She had a rocking body, she knew it, and she knew that she didn't have to change a thing. Her breasts were huge and fleshy and perky. Her ass was round and juicy. Her legs were curvy and sexy. I had seen women with better bodies, but I had never wanted a woman more than I did that moment with Carmen.

"Really fucking good." I said, stroking myself. "But hey, Tanucci, I'm naked, and you still have clothing on."

"You're right." she said teasingly, "But not for long."

With that, Carmen reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. And before I knew it, it fell to the floor, and I was staring at Carmen's bare breasts. They were very, very big. They stood proudly on her chest, large and firm and perfect with no tan-lines or anything. Her hard nipples were jutting out from her smooth and round areolas, aching for pleasure.

"How many freshman have you let see those?" I asked, stroking myself.

"Only the ones I like." she said, "So none." she added. She then bent over and peeled her thong down, letting it drop to the floor. She was now completely naked, and I could see her exposed pussy. She had a landing strip above her pussy, neatly trimmed and styled. Her lips looked snug and tight.

"I've never wanted anyone more than I do you right now." I told her. She smiled.

"Well, McGee, you'd better be able to handle this." she said, slowly approaching. I jumped a bit at her wording, but that moment passed quickly.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of." I bragged.

"Well, I think I have a little bit of an idea, after your performance after the homecoming game." she said, giving me a look.

"Sorry. I like to show off a bit." I said.

"Mmm, so do I." she said, coming to a stop in front of me. "And I really want to get down to the good stuff, but I have GOT to suck that dick. Holy shit!"

With that, she eagerly got on her knees in front of me. I released my dick from my own grasp and gripped the bed. She curled her fingers around my dick and began to slowly stroke it.

"Wow! It is so hard!" she gasped, admiring it. "I could play with this thing all day."

"Take your time, hon. It's ready for whatever you want to give it." I said, patting her head. She bent over and put her eyes near it, admiring every inch of my meat as she stroked it.

"Mmmmm, that is nice." she gasped out, running her fingers over my hard-as-concrete dick. I felt her warm breath hitting my shaft, making me shiver. She leaned forward and gave the side of my shaft a wet kiss. This was followed by another kiss, and another and another, giving the sensitive area under the tip of my shaft a wet smooch. She followed this with a wet kiss directly on the tip. Followed by another. And another. With each kiss, her lips parted more, her plump lips smothering more and more of the tip. As her lips spread more, I began to feel some tongue on me. These kisses kept coming, until finally, the head of my cock entered her warm mouth, and her tongue licked across the sensitive area.

"Ahhh! Fuck!" I groaned out. I looked down to see my RA's mouth wrapped around my cock, taking more and more of my dick into her mouth as she bobbed on me. "Suck that cock, Carmen. Suck it!"

She groaned, liking the dirty talk as she began diving deeper onto my cock.

"You like that, Carmen?" I asked. "You like choking on fat cock?"

"Mmm-hmmm." she grunted around my dick.

"Look at you, Carmen. You're supposed to be trusted. Someone the school put in charge, someone the parents trusted. You're supposed to look after the student body, not suck their dicks. What a slut you turned out to be." I said. Her eyes lidded over and she dove deeper on my shaft, inhaling my cock as hard as she could. My head lolled back.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers