You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers

We both basked in the glow for a while. We both passed out slightly, exhausted, and when we awoke, neither of us wanted to break this moment. We talked and snuggled, clutched to each other, a far cry of the harder edge of the sex we had just had. She got kissy with me, kissing my neck, my cheek, and my mouth. I kissed her back, and soon, I rolled on top of her. Before I knew it, she was spread for me again, and I was inside of her.

This was like the night before. This wasn't fucking. It was lovemaking. I was on top of her, slowly, passionately pleasuring her as she returned the favor. Her gasps and moans were hotter to me than anything I had heard before. And when I lost control and came inside her one more time, and made her cum one last time, I heard the words 'I love you' pass through her lips, and in that moment, I had never felt happier. This was so right. So perfect.

This was true love.

************

Now that we had found each other, we couldn't stay apart. I would be coming home from class, and she would pull me into her room for a fevered make-out session. She would sit next to me at dinner, and rub my dick under the table. During floor meetings, she had to stop herself from staring at me. The sneaking around did wonders for our sex life.

We had more innocent interactions too. We went to the movies a lot, sometimes legit good movies, sometimes terrible movies that we could make fun of. We went out to eat a few times, we walked around campus, we went to a couple football games together. We weren't just a couple young, horny college students seeking satisfaction. We were a boyfriend and girlfriend doing boyfriend and girlfriend stuff.

She felt the same sort of immediate obsession with me that I felt with her. This was beyond just the typical newness of a relationship. We were able to open up to each other and talk about anything. Well, almost anything.

The subject of Mom, and my twisted relationship with her, was a subject I didn't want to discuss with anyone, let alone my girlfriend. She would think I was a freak or something. This was a thing that had to be kept between me and Mom. No one else could know.

Mom was right about one thing, though. Despite everything me and her went through, she was right that the best thing for me to do was to move on. To find a girl my own age and become infatuated with her. And I had. So maybe despite all the things that had occurred between us, maybe deep down, she was being a good mother and was out for the best for me.

That's not to say things had become peachy between Mom and I. Sure, we talked on the phone occasionally, and she had at least kept things on the up-and-up, no teasing, no flirting, no games. Straightforward, mom and son stuff. But, I was still angry at her for what she had put me through, so I had no urge to go home and visit and put myself in a position to be put under her spell or allow her to continue her games.

And those feelings were even stronger now. I had expunged Mom from my system. At first, in the dead of night, if I needed relief, my thoughts would fall to her body so I could find my pleasure. But now, Carmen dominated my thoughts, and my dreams. I had stopped dreaming of Mom! No more of her hanging over me like a specter. That need in my mind was erased, fulfilled by Carmen and the love and pleasure she gave me.

I would be happy to keep my distance from Mom. Now that I had cleaned my system of her, I saw no need to put myself through her games again. But, she was my Mom, and I knew it would be impossible to run from her fully. And she had at least shown a willingness lately to pull back, to not play any games. Maybe she knew she had crossed the line.

Despite everything, I could sense the disappointment in her voice when I told her I wouldn't be coming home for Thanksgiving. I told her some friends had invited me along to Thanksgiving with them. She was disappointed, sure. We usually did a big Thanksgiving with lots of family involved, so it wasn't like we would be missing out on any platonic, mother-son time. Things would be too hectic for that. But she did insist that I would be home for Christmas without question, no ifs, ands or buts. I agreed, knowing I could get away with missing out on a few days with them, but two weeks would be hard to justify.

I didn't tell Mom about Carmen. I didn't tell her it was her family I was spending time with during Thanksgiving. I was actually not too far from home, but I felt a world away. Her folks loved me, and I got the impression they hadn't approved of many of her former boyfriends. I guess I was different, and they felt the love between us. They had never seen her so happy.

We were both happy. This relationship didn't feel like a temporary one. It kinda felt like the real deal. So when we got back from Thanksgiving, and she told me she loved me, I felt no hesitation in telling her the same.

Her folks were well off and they told us they were going to Europe for Christmas. Carmen was invited along, of course, but I could tell she really didn't want to go, she didn't want to be apart from me for that long. So, I invited her home for Christmas with me. Her family had welcomed me into their home, my family would no doubt do the same with her.

It would be good. I would show Mom I had moved on, like she wanted, and that I was turning out okay. Plus, Carmen would no-doubt be a buffer between Mom and me, preventing Mom from playing any games, if she still wanted to. But from the sounds of it, Mom had moved on too. She hadn't pushed at me, flirted or teased me in any way. Maybe she had finally gotten the message. Maybe the games truly had stopped for good.

It was almost funny, looking back. I had wanted to fuck my own Mom! Part of me wondered how I could really think that way. It felt so wrong, in retrospect. It felt silly. I mean, I was kind of a catch, I guess. So it kinda felt like a waste of any potential if I had to keep it in the family and have it be my mom who's pussy I'm filling with my cum.

Moving on from Mom was the best thing for me. I had met the love of my life, and I had never felt more fulfilled, more driven. It felt like my future was more clear now than it ever had been. I had a purpose. I had a destiny, and it was bright.

Part of me was excited to go home. To show Mom I had moved on, and to confirm she had moved on as well. To officially put an end to the game we had been playing. To show her I had grown up and matured, to show her I was happy. That despite everything, I had turned out alright. I needed to go home so that I could move on fully from that period of my life, so I could have a normal relationship with my mom, and a normal relationship with my girlfriend, Carmen.

Plus, I hadn't been able to really hang out with Dad in a while. I know it's not the coolest thing for a guy my age to say, but I kinda missed my dad. We got along pretty well. I mean, sure, we had our disagreements, but that seemed so long ago. And it would be, you know, nice to see him. Also, he had swung it so he would be off from work the entire time I was home. It would be cool to have the whole family home for the holidays, with my awesome girlfriend in tow. I couldn't wait to show her off to them, and show them I had done well for myself.

But part of me was worried to go home. Maybe Mom hadn't moved on, maybe she did still want to play. I was done with that. With Carmen by my side, I wasn't yearning for anything else. I was happy. And besides, how bad could going home and seeing my mom possibly be? There was nothing Mom could do to dissuade me from the happiness I had found.

Yet again, I was about to find out I had no idea what my mother was capable of.

************

(Author's Note: Coming up next on 'You Couldn't Handle Me'... you just have to wonder what Tanya would think about Tom's new girlfriend?)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers