All Comments on 'You Don't Have To Be Coy, Roy'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 186 Comments
BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 4 years ago

Loved the story. Very interesting characters. Jimmy Choo not Chu. Yes, I'm that kind of guy. 5*

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 4 years ago
Ok, But...

You spun a long-winded tale about a man and his wife, but became so obsessed with irrelevant tangents that you lost focus on those two main characters. A very weak ending.

rijubhairijubhaialmost 4 years ago

It's a given when you see qhml1's name in the new submissions list. As usual, this is another well-crafted story that boasts the hallmarks of this author's quality. *****

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Did Jimi ever explain why she did it? Why did she believe the asshole and never speak to her husband? I liked the story but knew where it was going but never found out why she cheated so easily on the man she loved and who gave her a great life. Still 4 stars.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 4 years ago
Not good

Too long. Could have been half as long. The Anne and celeste 3some did not fit the story.

Why be with celeste she was fan of open marriages?

Edit issue:

Jack just disappeared after being served for alienation of affection, and even Anne doesn't know where he is. She could find out if she wanted to, she just never had a reason to want that.

Jack was with celeste not anne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Feel a little cheated...

Let me start by saying I enjoyed the story and give it a solid 4 stars. Would have been 5 but... we had 6 pages of build up, including great details on the investments. When it all came to a head we got 3 short paragraphs of the confrontation with the wife (Loving Wives, hello?) and the divorce. not a problem with his aftermath and new love, Just the lack of confrontation, explanation, and divorce with the wife.

Just my thoughts, Thank you for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I was worth roughly four million, but it was mostly invested in different ventures

It's 2020, you had a lot of people kissing the ass of a man who only had $4,000,000 (mostly illiquid). It kinda reminded me of Dr. Evil and his"One million dollars" demand.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 4 years ago
Great story

Great story as always. Thanks for it and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Alienation of affection means one star!

It's a five star piece and you ruined it with mentioning the a of a lawsuits. Do your research! If you are basing your story in one of the nine states in which it is still possible to sue for a of a then maybe. But it doesn't even exist in forty one states so you lose.

Great story otherwise. You didn't need to ruin it.

R.

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoalmost 4 years ago
Always Been A Fan

And to me, this did not disappoint. Although, I did see the Roy-Celeste thing coming a mile away and when Anne was brought back, I knew she was gonna have a piece too somewhere.

Still, 5-stars!

--JMFC

MedicalpeteMedicalpetealmost 4 years ago
Thanks

Now that was a really entertaining yarn.

TXanyTXanyalmost 4 years ago
5stars....too long

Really liked it but felt there were so many threads it was over the top. Great writing and emotion.

woodwardwoodwardalmost 4 years ago

I enjoy your work and am always pleased with the stories. Thanks!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

Very interesting story including two life styles I know nothing about, Stage & LGBT. Nicely written in such a way that there is no sexual recriminations, just differences, without being over graphic or opinionated - after all we are only human. 5*, hooyah, salute!

*

I feel you missed proper retribution to Phillip & Jack, they were due some serious hurt!

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962almost 4 years ago
Great Job

I couldn't stop reading it once I started. Again great job 5*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Great story! This went a little different than I expected but I enjoyed it.

5

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years ago
Great

A lot of work. Great job.

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 4 years ago
eh

felt weird to me, like the characters were all bipolar or something. C thought the best way for a person like roy, after what he went through in his first marriage, was to have a 3some? just weird, i did enjoy it though so ty for the read

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Welcome back

Excellent story as always, thank you. 5* of course!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

It was a decent story, although all the stuff with the TS bar just felt like virtue-signalling and didn't add anything to the main plot.

I actually found it sad that he let Jimi destroy their marriage. If he'd persuaded her to have kids, like they both wanted at the start, most of her insecurities would've been sorted out years ago. He was hardly going to "dump the half-breed" if she was the loving mother of his four children!

There's no way in hell he should have ever let her get involved in acting again after the first debacle. Jimi proved she couldn't be trusted in that setting and humiliated him in the process... that should've been the end of it. Time to settle down and give him the big family he wanted or gtfo!

I'm not surprised he had doubts about marrying the super-promiscuous mid-thirties swinger. Celeste had fucked dozens of guys and it messed up her ability to have a normal relationship... hence all the breakups after her divorce. She was basically damaged goods.

He was a handsome, charming, fit, well-hung millionaire, with stakes in dozens of successful businesses... basically the ultimate catch for 99% of women. Realistically, a guy like that would end up with a beautiful young trophy wife to give him the big family he wanted.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

You have a revenge tag

What revenge?

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Excellent story, Mr. 1. Thanks for sharing it and participating in the event. It's always great to have a new QHML1 story to read.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
Thank You for sharing your talent

Great story well paced and well executed. I almost dropped out a couple of times thinking it was going to be a typical BTB tale that isn't my forte despite any hot sex that it might entail. Glad I didn't and kept reading to the end. Glad to see even Jimi finally found happiness. Self doubt can be a terrible burden and cause otherwise good people to do strange things.

Again good story and good read though not my normal fair I did enjoy this one. Thanks again for sharing your fantasy and talent as an author.

5 stars of course!

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07almost 4 years ago
Another Hit From A Master Story Teller

A beautifully constructed tale. That's all there is to say....

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 4 years ago
First Class

Whenever I see your nom-de-plume on a story, I know it's going to be a good day. Turns out I was right again. Loved the 50 Ways to Leave your Lover connection.

Thank you Mr Q. 5*

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
50 Ways To Leave Your Lover

Good story but there were a couple parts that I have read from another story like the cheater play and the bedroom scene and her cheating with the other actor. Some parts got a little boring but over all I liked it. 5*****

jiamjiamalmost 4 years ago
I read this........

And musical queues started to assert themselves- from Ronnie James Dio to Jeff and Casey Williams! Outstanding read QHML!

You and Todd_172 are my favorites. Bravo Zulu.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

A very interesting and enjoyable story, with a wide and very varied cast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Solid as usual! 5 stars!

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Way too long

And not really interesting. No big deal about cheating wife and why she cheated. He is ok being with a well worn swinger slut and her ultimatum of commit while i have sex with a woman or lose me? That is love?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Gimon And Sarfunkel

Tickled to death she got you to post a new one and it's every bit as good as 'The Food Desert, 500 Annies, Air Possum and all of the rest.

"but you have no idea how original your doughnuts taste. My vision is to have one in every city in the state with a population of over 20,000. I thought we'd branch out to Texas, Alabama, Georgia, until we cover the South." I only have two questions; Are they as good as Sweetwaters in Kazoo and BC and when are you opening up in San Antonio? Signed: BTW

katibkatibalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

You are one of the best writers on Lit; so I started to read with the expectation of finding an interesting story. Sorry, this one let me down. There was a lot of detail of little interest, and not one of the characters appealed to me. Of course, that's a subjective feeling and others might think otherwise. There seemed to be no drama, no dramatic moment when threads were pulled together, no compelling psychological moment towards which a dramatic story should lead.

You might check the distinction between averse and adverse.

I shall wait for the next story.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
A PERFECT TALE FOR A RENAISANCE MAN

on how to live ones live as honest, truthful, morally to a code. TK U MLJ LV NV

superdandy123superdandy123almost 4 years ago
enjoyable story

great setup and enjoyed the story. i liked that the LGBT was involved, it wasn't sexualised and gave them a new dimension through exploring their friendship with Roy.

I thought Jimi separated a bit too easy considering Roy hounded his ex-partner for 4 years. Was hoping for a harsher punishment with larger guilt reaction from her. It just came apart easily like it was a new relationship.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Quite a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
the flame wasn't hot enough

The bitch's burning wasn't nearly as much as her behaviour deserved. In the circumstances she caught a big break that he didn't enforce the prenup as written and turn her in to the police for theft and conspiracy to commit theft.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 4 years ago
Well written

But oddly missing the emotional punch of a typical qhml1 story, you don't get the deep emotions from him or the wife. When asked why she didn't talk to him about the cheating, she basically shrugs her shoulders and gives up. We know roy is angry about being cheated on but he is oddly not that emotional, you don't really feel his pain. Jimi doesn't even try to explain, she kind of sighs and says whatever. You don't even sense she is that angry at Roy,they are financially ripping him off, but she still wants to sleep with him. If it is her self consciousness at work,insecurity, why does she tell Roy that? If she is the slut who craves swinging.it could explain it, but even there we don't see that.

One note,the trope about LGBT people being well off, with high paying jobs, is a myth created by Hollywood and the right wing media. A lot of trans people are on the margins and have a huge employment problem,and gays and lesbians are not all well off, despite what the L word promotes or prominent gay men seem to indicate, lot of them struggle financially.

The writing is as solid as ever but the plotting was a bit flat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The story was too long....

...to let us know in the end what we knew from the beginning...***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was OK. Jimi just didn't make much sense to me, . . .

and you didn't make much of an effort to explain her betrayal in a believable way. So she was going to rob her husband blind and run off with her fuck buddies, and the experienced skillful business shark husband couldn't discern her lack of character and ethics? Did the Martians get to her before her husband realized she'd been zapped?

The problem with all these "I suddenly determined I married an Aardvark" scenarios is that they make the husband look like a clueless disconnected tuned out punk. There is this profession, called psycho-analysis, and after asking questions and analyzing the answers you can pretty much discern the difference between a normal human being and a sociopath. Jimi was dishonest, lying, cheating, self-serving, arrogant bisexual slut, and her soul mate husband who made his living reading and decoding people was pretty much strung along like an amateur sucker. At some point Jimi transitioned from loyal loving wife to becoming his worst enemy, plotting his financial ruin, and he never saw any significant change in her demeanor, her attitude, lack of respect, deceitful, and arrogant? If he was that insensitive and lacking in perception then he got what he deserved.

But then you tell us Jimi ended up doing and becoming what her first husband wanted all along, a monogamous wife and mother. Did the Slut Ray wear off or something? Was it just a phase Jimi went through?

It was an interesting array of characters and a lot of drama and suspense, but Jimi was just too outrageous, extreme, and contradictory. She ended up destroying only herself. But then she comes back rehabilitated and restored? Her behavior was morphed and contrived to fit the plot, but made no sense overall.

Still, it was an enjoyable if long read. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not your best

I’m with katib on this one - long on words, short on emotion, the story meandered along to an predictable conclusion without ever really getting going, or drawing me in as your other works have done

That said, you’re still one of the best Writers on the site and I, along with many others, will eagerly await your next submission

Dunny69Dunny69almost 4 years ago
To long

I dont know why ut I started losing interest early on and shortly after that jumped ship and went to the end. Maybe I'll come back to it when the list is yet again full of chuck crap. Oh it is I guess I'll try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reads like a draft

I think you're one of the best writers in this site. This story didn't seem to have the usual polish of your other works. A few times I had to go back and reread some parts because it seemed disjointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Yes yet again another fantastic story from you. Yes did notice a few mistakes but hey I didn’t care I just enjoyed the story. The only thing making me a bit irritable was the fact that you got carried away with the story. Do not get me wrong it was fantastic but it was just to long . An average person attention span when reading stories last up to 5 pages before boredom kicks in any reader can say otherwise. But I would probably say your most complaint you will have about your story will probably be the length of the story. Because I couldn’t really fault it and that was my only bugbear about this story . But for the amount of stories that I have read the stories that go over 5-6 pages always get moaned at about the length of the story. Anyway back to your story yes it was fantastic story and I just can’t wait for your next story. So a big thank you for sharing your stories with me and others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unexpectedly poor outing

I was excited to see your name attached to a new story. That quickly turned to disappointment after reading the story. While I realize this is a fictional tale, you've got some big holes in the legal parts and in the characters themselves. I wasn't thrilled with the gay male aspects either. But the worst was the ending. After all his sermonizing about morals you want us to believe he'd marry a woman that has a history of being a slut, brings another woman with her to "convince" him it's time to get married and that she'll be forever true to only him? THAT, my friend, is buying a pig in a poke. And did he have Celeste sign a pre-nup? Like I said - too many holes in this one. You must have run this off in a couple of hours. Still - it's better than 95% of the trash that gets posted in the LW category on a daily basis. Thanks for the effort.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 4 years ago
Five Stars

...and worth every one of them.

An entertaining story well told.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too long

At least 2 pages could have been cut out. Many places dragged on but didn't add anything.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGalmost 4 years ago
Another good one

I didn’t think it was too long. I enjoy your stories. I did see one or two edit goofs but nothing serious. Please keep writing!

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
always a good story

I always love your stuff, so when I bring up points, it's more like people arguing which is better: Pepsi or Coke. It was a great story, so I'm merely quibbling about minor points. lol

I know the theater culture and how it is, but to say Jimi, who was terrified and shy to start, would become SO enamored with EVERYTHING in that lifestyle even beyond acting seems a bit far fetched. You took a close relationship between her and Roy developed an alternate personality for her that at the end even in your words, she couldn't explain why. Especially after she was caught once. I'm also not sure if Roy, who has fears about Celeste's past with swinging, would somehow have an epiphany because a blackmailing threesome. lol Wouldn't that cause MORE angst?!? Because she was a woman and he could satisfy her needs that way? It would seem Mr planning in everything, didn't think THAT through. lol thanks again for the hard work and effort in writing this. ;0) -Vicki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

This is the first story of yours that I did not like.

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

Did this get taken down for awhile and then reposted? I was reading it, I think up to page two then boom it disappeared. And now here it is again. Anything change?

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousalmost 4 years ago
Unsettling but 5*s

I found much to dislike, yet at the same time, your characterization and your storytelling skills kept me "turning pages" the whole way. 5 stars for your quality storytelling and subject matter doesn't enter the equation. :-) This is one of few of yours that I doubt I reread, but being in the Loving Wives section, it is to be expected.

I'll look forward to your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You lost patience with this story

probably because you wanted to keep the deadline for the invitational. It is a pitty though, because given your talent, some more elaboration ans 3-5 more pages would certainly have resulted in a tale more up to your usual standard. Still, it should justfyably score above 4.5, if we wouldn't vote our disappointment instead of the inherant quality of this submission, it was still a nice enough read.

Thank you

dardefdardefalmost 4 years ago

You spent most of the storyline building a semi romantic love story with Jimi...only to destroy it in the last few paragraphs... not one of your best...no trade up just lateral.

KoxokKoxokalmost 4 years ago

Excellent! 5 stars

drif10drif10almost 4 years ago
Good story

I too was caught by the 'reading, go to page 3, and...denied'. Came up this morning fine.

I enjoyed the story. The ending with C and A, I dunno if I'd have gone there, given that Roy would be more likely to eject, given his experiences in the story with how multiple partner situations turned in to a shit show.

Not my story to tell, it's yours, my opinion is worth what we paid for it. :D

Looking forward to your next story.

Denny CraneDenny Cranealmost 4 years ago
"she was a tiny little oriental beauty"

People are Asian. Things are oriental.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraalmost 4 years ago

Thanks for posting such a great story! :)

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

qhml1,s stories are kinda like sex (or donuts) ... even when they are bad, they are great!

an easy five. don’t understand Jimi changing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of my Fave authors

Good stuff always enjoyable

Thanks

dpm7242dpm7242almost 4 years ago

Nicely written and a good storyline

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Sheer quality

from this author as always...imho not too long or short on depth of character. A great tale well told. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Usually a big fan of your writing but not this one. I don't care for the super duper guy that everyone loves and helps everyone out cause, after all, he's super duper. :-) How's that for circular logic?

Also I didn't appreciate you throwing out BS swinger divorce stats. It's exactly the opposite. Divorce rate between 2-5% compared to 50% or so for the general population. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I want a donut now

yep

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was good.

.

mikie_1_99mikie_1_99almost 4 years ago

For having his fingers in so many pots so to speak (businesses) only having a net worth of $4M sounds kind of low. But it's your story and I liked it

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Good Storytelling

A thoroughly enjoyable read if a bit long but I like that. I would have liked to know why she really did what she did.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
An excellent Story

Thank you for another great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm

So I have to read 7 pages to get to the ending I knew from the beginning.

And he did not leave his wife, she left him. For dick and such. He has a marvelous dick and eats pussy like a bitch. And she still left.

And he winds up with a woman who has the demonstrated morals he hates. Everyone knew it would happen. The ex even sends a congratulations card! The other

characters acted, in part, because it was obvious to them.

The fat woman is beautiful and fun in bed! Who knew? Duh.

In today's world 4 million is the price of a modest house in California.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such a small thing, but it is pit bulls that latch on to the throat.

Story started off with such a blatant misstep, and then the conflict seemed kinda forced. Love your work usually, but this one seemed a little phoned in

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 4 years ago

I wouldn't miss one of your stories for anything.

MFH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4 stars

Still good not your best at drawing me in to the story

Rw43Rw43almost 4 years ago
Always a good read

Since we knew the theme, we knew the same thing Jimi's card said, but you still made it fun getting there.

The story itself was only 4* to me, but the courage to crack on the Cabal gained you the 5th. So our protagonist's name is actually Roy McCoy? It seems there should be another pun in there, just waiting to get itself free....

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

There's something about a qmhl1 story that no one else can duplicate. This is another great story. Your characters are amazing and storyline was always interesting. I hated seeing Jimi become a cheater, she was so much fun early on. Celeste was a little loose, but had a good heart. Anne was my favorite though, she sounded wonderful. Just a great story, as were all that I have read here. I really hate waiting until the next time someone is able to coax the greats to write again.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

One thing about many of the wives in these stories: A guy (or guys) that she KNOWS want to get into her pants, tells her that her husband is cheating, and with no further ado, she decides to cheat "also."

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 4 years ago

Thank you Sir! Fun and interesting story, with a boat load of interesting characters.

Killian

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 4 years ago
Nice.

A classic LW story.

Nice touch with the gay/trans theme.

Added fine colour to the story.

Thanks qhml1 for one great story!

Top ratings from me.

stev2244stev2244almost 4 years ago

Great story, as always, Mr. Q.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good as usual

Not your best,but better than most.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty boring

It lacks originality and has long sequences of very tedious details that don't really help paint a picture. If you're going to insist on the tedious then you should spend a little more effort on making the steamy scenes interesting.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 4 years ago
Always a great read

Always a pleasure to see your name in the list to read.

Great characters and interplay, as usual.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confusing?

The new bar/theater was a GLBT pickup center and had a busy crowd but when Jimi suggested a Rocky Horror production the idea got shot down because of the “conservative nature of the community”. Seems to me that a town that would accept the bar’s clientele would accept a Rocky Horror production. Hell, I bet they would appreciate an excuse to see the entire production live and unedited. Worth the time to read twice.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Gee, even I knew the theatre was in a small town, bar in a different big town.

Enjoyable romp,

Just a bit long.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Never A Letdown

Another extremely readable story. Looking forward to another.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Yes!

I really enjoyed your story. It was more like a short book. You defined your characters well and I enjoyed your plots twists and turns. On the slightly negative side your written story had a number of errors in spelling which required stopping and rereading to understand the line. But hey, the story was free and I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. A Five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Long story/Short book

A little long for my taste, but I knew this going in. I thought it was a little slow in places, but still well written. Debating between 4* and 5*. Since I couldn't write a decent story if my life depended on it, 5*.

rightbankrightbankalmost 4 years ago
pretty good

for a man with hard and fast rules he wavered a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This author

writes well, but he has something of a fixation on gender ideology and feminism. The story is larded with that stuff to the point of making what should have been the main dramatic moment seem less important than it should have been. The "stuff" also extended the story beyond the strength of the plot.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Jimi was a loveable character and she was turned into an untrustworthy cheater. Why did you do that? This could have been her telling him about what was happening and them being ousted with appropriate punishment. Still worth 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uh!

Why did you make Roy marry the swinger slut? Roy deserved better! Once a slut, always a cheating slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.....................

About Jimi's insecurities, all of those assholes would have had Phil's prison experience. Scorched earth policy for the cheating slut. She was probably fucking those assholes the first time too.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
Always An Adventure

This one had a lot of twist and turns and ups and downs. It didn't end liked I hoped but then I wasn't the author. I also thought you didn't spend enough time on the punishment for the three that tried to steal Roy's money using the love he had for his wife to do it, instead of a little blurb at the end like it was an after thought. Still a good tale and high quality writing. I do a lot of reading of the old stories that I had read years ago. You really have a lot of gems in your collection of stories that have given me and others many hours of entertainment over the years. Especially, for those that aren't able to get out and experience their own adventures, anymore and in some cases help escape the pain of their injuries, if only for a little while. Thank you for the story and the entertainment.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Good Story

No criticism. Some things didn't go like I wanted them to go but, I am not an author. Overall, I thought it was great. 5*

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
good story

Like your writing and love it when the conspirators get just and more. The cheating wife was characterized as being quite insecure and felt she wasn't good enough which of course you set up earlier. Just about all the bad guys got their dues and the ex wife got off pretty easy. Good story, please keep it up, we love you out here in cyber land.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ended up marrying a skank of the worst sort , socialized the the depraved Pretty Screwed up what would you call him ( He resembles all the Jewish men I have had business with) Frustrated greed , self indulgent ego, exploitation to feed a sociopathy life funded by , lack of morality , and all the other fundamental issues that make the world healthy and viable . he should crawl back into the cave of depravity he came out of "the preforming arts Why ? " frustrated self worth to shed his feeling of filth and dirty life/style he even coated his vanity with his conditioning feed by a women . what useless dupe.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 3 years ago

Maybe Anne should get her own story...

Billyen51Billyen51over 3 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for some great loving wives stories. Spent many a long night reading just o finish one of your great stories.

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
ANOTHER REALLY GOOD STORY

I HOPE WE SEE MORE STORIES FROM QHML1 LIKE THIS. THEY'RE REALLY EASY READING.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WHO COULD NOT THINK THAT

any barrel he dove into would be less than angels and stars just waiting. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Didn’t Like It

And that’s a hard thing for me to say because this author is one of my top three favorites here. And I’m not putting the story down, I know a lot of people like it and that’s fine. For them. But for me, sex is NOT a spectator sport, and I just can’t get into stories that swing that way. Pun intended? I dunno, maybe subconsciously. It’s just a personal predilection of mine, and what other people do, etc. etc. Just ain’t my cup of tea.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories