You Got a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I knew is, there was so much that I almost worried I might drown in it. When she finally finished, Lisa withdrew her cock from my mouth and I gulped down the massive load that she had given to me. It was warm and actually quite good. It even helped soothe my aching throat a bit.

Lisa collapsed back onto the mattress beside me and snuggled up close, draping one arm across my chest and sighed heavily. We stayed like that for a few long minutes, before she forced herself up and out of my bed. I watched Lisa stagger down the hallway, still naked and half drunk. I heard the bedroom door shut and I knew she was gone for the night, leaving me alone, confused and struggling with my own emotions.

The next day, Lisa seemed to have no memory at all, of what happened the previous night.

I woke around ten thirty in the morning to find her fixing breakfast; eggs, bacon, sausage and toast. She had even made up a pot of coffee. I fully expected an awkward conversation, thinking that maybe she had prepared breakfast to get us through the event...but there was no such discussion. We sat down to eat and Lisa spoke to me, as though nothing had ever happened. I could have easily spoken up but...I decided against that option.

Sure, deep down, I was struggling with my own emotions. I needed to talk to Lisa about what happened. I needed her to tell me, that everything was okay and that enjoying our experience, had been totally normal and alright. Maybe that would have made me feel better, if I had spoken up and she had said those things to me. Or she might completely freak out and feel guilty...either result, was entirely possible, I figured. What she said next however, came completely out of nowhere and pretty much helped me decide what the best thing to do was.

"You know, I was thinking," Lisa spoke calmly.

I perked my head up from the plate of breakfast in front of me and made eye contact with her. "You don't have to go," she continued. "I mean, the storm is over but, it's still freezing outside. And winter is nowhere near done. You have no place else to go...it's up to you but, if you want, I'd be more than happy to let you stay here a little while longer."

I was stumped by her kindness. We had only known each other for a day, and not only had she let me stay the night in her apartment but now, she was offering to let me stay longer?

I would be a fool, to say no.

After what had happened last night, I knew it probably wasn't the best idea; or maybe that didn't matter? Lisa clearly did not remember anything she had done the night before, otherwise she wouldn't be making this offer. I had nowhere else to go, except back to the streets; she was right about that. I was dreading being stuck outside in the cold again, or worst...having to go back to New Jersey and tell my parents they were right.

This was the best thing, that could happen to me. But I knew now for sure, that I couldn't tell Lisa what had happened last night. If I did, she would more then likely take back the offer and I would end up back out on the streets again. What if it happened again, though? No, it was likely just a one-time thing. Plus, if it did happen again was that such a bad thing? I had already admitted to myself that I liked it...

"Alex."

I snapped out of my deep thoughts, looking up at Lisa who was staring at me, waiting anxiously for my decision. "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm good. I was just thinking..."

"So? Do you want to stay?"

I smiled and nodded, deciding there was no better option at this point.

"Definitely. Thanks for doing this Lisa, I really appreciate it."

Because I really didn't have any money, or any way to help Lisa pay rent, I decided to pay my dues by doing chores around the apartment. Every morning, while Lisa was at work, I would get up and take a shower. Then I would make myself some coffee and started cleaning the apartment. I would run the vacuum cleaner, wash the dishes in the sink from the night before, wipe down the kitchen counters and straighten up Lisa's bedroom. I'm not going to lie...I started to feel like a total house bitch, after just a few short days of doing this. But it was the only way I could make up, for not having any money to offer her. And Lisa seemed happy about it, when she would come home from work and find the place nice and tidy.

After about a week of staying with Lisa, I decided to start looking through the local newspapers for a potential job.

I didn't want to just sit around and clean the house all day, every day. I had an actual address to put down on an application now and I wanted to get out there, and start working.

As for things between me and Lisa? Well, they were going alright. I had managed not to breathe a word about what happened that first night to her, and as far as I could tell, she still had absolutely no memory of it herself. It hadn't happened again since then, either. A part of me wondered though, if that was only because Lisa hadn't really drunk since that one night.

I was about to find out.

I was laying on the pull out bed one night, just flipping through the channels on the TV. It was nearly midnight but, I really wasn't tired enough to sleep yet. Lisa had work earlier in the day and decided to stay at the bar, after her shift and have a few drinks.

It was about quarter after midnight, when the apartment door opened up and in walked Lisa. Or should I say, in staggered Lisa. I knew from the moment she entered the apartment, that she was as drunk as a skunk. I laughed as she stumbled forward, leaving the door wide open by mistake and grabbing onto the side of a lamp table, to hold her balance.

"You have a good time?" I asked, sitting up in bed.

"Ohh, you could say," she laughed. "Nothing like a good drink or two, after a long day of hard work. Especially when you're the owner of the work."

"Only a drink or two, huh? Sure about that?"

"Alright, alright," she slurred. "It might be more like ten or twelve...don't really remember, to be honest with you."

I couldn't help but laugh. I rolled out of bed and followed Lisa's tracks, starting with closing the apartment door and then picking a few things up off the floor, that she knocked over, as she made her way out into the kitchen. I noticed her attempting to pour a glass of water and not wanting her to drop it, I gently took the glass from her and filled it myself.

"You sir," she began, with a crooked smile. "Are a good...sir!"

"You look like you could use some rest," I said, as she took a sip of her water.

"Mmhmm...to bed it is..."

And without another word, Lisa stumbled from the kitchen and down the short hallway towards her bedroom. I waited until she closed the door behind her and leaned back against the kitchen counter, silently laughing to myself. Considering the fact that I had been drinking WITH her that first night, I really didn't remember how funny she could be while drunk. I shook my head and made my way back to my own bed, laying down again and focusing on the TV.

It was about thirty minutes later, when I was just drifting off to sleep, that I heard her bedroom door slowly creaking open. The living room was glowing with the light from the TV, as she crept down the hallway and stood at the side of my bed...not gonna lie...that was probably a little bit creepy but, I didn't mind much.

"You alright?" I asked, concerned at first.

She was wearing only a white t-shirt and a pair of panties now and with the dim light from the television, I could just barely make out the bulge in the front of her panties.

"I can't sleep," she mumbled.

"You've only been in there for half an hour," I said. "Did you even give it an honest attempt?"

Lisa cracked a grin and I watched, surprised, as she slipped a hand down the front of her panties and started stroking herself.

"Kinda hard to try and sleep, when you're horny..."

I knew where this was going...so much for it only being a one-time thing, I thought to myself.

Lisa lifted one foot up and knelt down on the side of the mattress, climbing on and crawling towards me. Before I knew it, she was hovering above me, long locks of her hair falling over my face. I could smell perfume and alcohol, as she leaned in suddenly and kissed me on the lips...and I kissed her back.

She grabbed my hand a bit roughly, pulling it to her crotch so I could feel how hard she was...and damn, was she hard.

"I want you," she whispered in my ear.

And I was now hard as a rock myself. I wanted her to, much to my own dismay, just like I had wanted her the first time. She kissed me again and I moved my hand into her panties, my fingers finding the long, hard shaft of her throbbing penis. I gently pulled it from its prison and started stroking. Lisa groaned softly, as my hand slowly moved up and down the length of her cock.

She moved closer to me now, so that she was right next to my head and pressed the tip of her cock to my lips. I opened my mouth and she slipped right in, gagging me and forcing my head all the way down. I couldn't believe, that I was doing this again. Would she even remember any of this in the morning, this time? Or would it be an exact repeat of before and she wouldn't have the slightest clue, of what had happened while she was drunk?

I tried not to think of that and focused on her hard cock. Focused on her musky scent, the taste of her dick and the feeling of her hands running through my hair as she held my head down. She didn't last long, before she tensed up and with a low grunt, her cock began to pulse. I moaned, as I felt the first shot of her cum splash across my tongue and tasted the salty flavor once again. I got quite a mouthful of it this time, barely managing to swallow the entire load, before she sunk down onto the mattress exhausted. Lisa sighed, her cock still semi-hard and wet with her cum and my spit. I looked over at her, watching her chest rise and fall slowly, as she began to drift off to sleep.

Then I realized...if she woke up in my bed, she would know for sure that something had happened and she might panic. With this in mind, I gave her a bit of a nudge and managed to wake her, before she was fully asleep. Lisa groaned, as her eyes fluttered open again and she sat up, smiling down at me.

"Thanks lover," she slurred, before throwing her feet over the side of the bed and pushing herself up. I watched, as she made her way back to the bedroom and shut the door behind, leaving me alone once again.

I wanted to tell Lisa what had happened the next day. Part of me was starting to feel bad, because she really did not seem to remember doing these things to me. Some would argue that it was Lisa, who was taking advantage of me; that might be true. I believed however, we were taking advantage of each other.

Lisa was drunk and I was allowing her, to come onto me. This was something she might or might not, want to do while sober and I felt wrong for allowing her to do it while drunk, when I knew she might not think about it without alcohol.

As much as I wanted to tell her though...I couldn't bring myself to speak a word. There are many reasons why I kept my mouth shut. Partly because, I worried about not having a place to live if I told her what we had been doing. Partly because I also knew, it would probably end from that point and I guess...something inside of me, didn't want it to end.

In any case, Lisa seemed to stop from that point anyway. I don't know if she figured out what had been happening and just didn't want to bring it up, or what. I just know that a few days later, I came home to hear her getting it on with some guy in her bedroom. She would later introduce this guy to me, as George, a customer from work who had always had a thing for her. It was only because she had been drinking that night, that Lisa finally agreed to hook up with George and brought him home.

I saw it as a one-time thing at first; but it wasn't.

Over the next few weeks, Lisa started bringing George over on an almost regular basis. Anytime he was free and she was free, George was at the apartment and they would spend hours in Lisa's bedroom, fucking like animals.

If you're thinking that I was jealous of all of this...you are right. I hate to admit it but yes, I did find myself becoming a bit jealous of George. It had been three weeks, since anything had happened between me and Lisa and somehow, I was starting to crave her attention. I had started sleeping naked in the livingroom...specifically on nights, when I knew she was drunk.

Nothing ever happened though...that's because she always had George, to help satisfy her needs when she was drunk.

I was just starting to lose hope and considering the possibility of just letting it drop and trying to move on, when it finally happened again. And this time, things went a lot further.

I was lying in bed one night, actually sleeping for real this time. I had gone to bed without any clothes on as, I had sort of gotten used to doing so by now. Laying flat on my stomach, I woke to the feeling of someone climbing into bed with me and then the warmth of their body covering mine. I felt something hard, rubbing against my backside and it took a moment to register what it was...then it all set in, all at once.

"Lisa?"

"Hey sexy," she whispered, slurring her words in my ear.

"What are you-"

"Shhhh...just stay calm and don't move."

I knew what she was about to do. I heard the sound of the lube, being squirted into the palm of her hand and her rubbing it all over her dick, getting nice and slick for my ass. I felt the tip of her cock probing my hole and I tensed up, gripping the sheets nervously. I wanted this but...I worried...how bad would it hurt?

I tensed up and felt pressure against my hole, as Lisa pushed forward until the tip popped right into me. With a gasp, I dug my nails into the sheets on the couch bed and bit my lip, trying to grin and bear it. I can't say that the pain was extreme. It was definitely noticeable but, I was surprised at how quickly it seemed to subside. Before I knew it, Lisa was sliding her giant piece of girlmeat, in and out of my tight little ass, like it was nothing.

I was still so damn tight, I could feel every inch of her dick as it slipped in and out. She pulled back and I gave a soft sigh, before she plunged right back into me again. Gradually, Lisa began to increase her pace, until she was fucking me mercilessly.

Her hands moved to my hips, grabbing me roughly and pulling me up onto my knees. She smacked my ass hard and pressed her tits against my back, kissing and biting at my neck. I moaned and pushed back against her, showing her that I was now hers completely.

"Fuck," she whispered, slurring a bit. "You're so fucking hot...you know that

Alex?"

"Mmm...just fuck me," I said in response.

Lisa had no problem with that. She said nothing further, just continued with the quite aggressive roto-rooter that she was delivering. When she finally came, it felt like she had stuffed a hose right up my ass and was spraying it deep inside of me. I could feel the warmth of her cum, as it filled my colon to the brink and leaked out and down the length of her cock.

Lisa was panting and sweating, as she slowly withdrew from my ass and kissed one of my ass cheeks. I felt her arms wrap around me and suddenly, she was pulling me onto my side and spooning me from behind. With her cum still oozing from my gaping hole, I just laid there and enjoyed the warmth of her embrace. It wasn't long before Lisa's breathing slowed and I could hear her snoring softly, from beside me. I worried what might happen in the morning, when she woke up and realized what happened.

There was no doubt in mind, this time around, she would definitely know that we had slept together. I thought about waking her and sending her back to her room, as usual but...I was too tired myself.

I closed my eyes and decided, whatever happened tomorrow morning, everything would be okay.

When I woke that morning, Lisa was nowhere to be found.

My initial thought, was that she had woken up in the middle of the night and gone back to her bedroom. She didn't have to be in work that day, until eleven o'clock and it was only nine thirty in the morning. I got out of bed and checked her room but, she wasn't in there. Seeing as it was still rather early, I couldn't seem to think of where she might have gone.

I grabbed my phone and gave her a call; it rang four times, then went right to voicemail. I called again, only to receive the same results. After the third attempt with the same result, I started to wonder...was Lisa trying to avoid me?

Had she woken up before me that morning, realized what had happened and was now panicking or completely ashamed?

In a sense, it was better than she knew what had been happening all this time. I was honestly starting to feel like I was the one taking advantage of her; or maybe we were taking advantage of each other. On the other hand, I was still terrified that this could lead to me being back on the streets again. On top of that, I didn't want to lose a good friend, over a few drunken sexual encounters. Lisa really was a great friend to me and if things went downhill over all of this, it would definitely suck.

With nothing to do but wait for her to come home, I tried to pull myself together and take a shower. I put on some fresh clothes and started straightening up the apartment, running the vacuum cleaner and wiping down the kitchen counters. It passed the time and soon enough, I heard the door to the apartment opening and closing...it was early though, only around one thirty in the afternoon. Lisa should have been at work, at this point.

It was her though.

I found her standing in the middle of the living room, arms folded over her chest, long curly hair falling down on one side of her face and hiding the look of shame that she had. Neither of us said anything for a long time, and finally Lisa sighed and sat down on the couch. "I'm sorry," she whispered softly.

"F-For what?"

She looked up at me, as though she couldn't believe I had asked such a lame ass question. "For last night? I was drunk as shit, I shouldn't have-"

"It's not like it's the first time," I laughed, cutting her off.

Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say at a time like this. If Lisa hadn't already looked ashamed of what she'd done, she definitely looked completely embarrassed now.

"Are you being serious? This has happened before?"

"Um...y-yeah, I mean...a few times."

"How many is a few?"

I hesitated for a moment, concerned that actually answering that question might just make things more complicated. Lisa was staring a hole right through my face though, and I knew not continuing this conversation, was not an option. "Maybe three or four times?"

With a heavy sigh, Lisa buried her face in her palms and groaned in frustration. "I am so...SO sorry, Alex."

"Hey, come on now...I said it's alright. Look, I could have stopped you at any

point if I wanted to but...I didn't."

Lisa looked up at me now, confusion in her eyes.

"Why didn't you, anyway? I mean, were you afraid or something?"

"No," I replied truthfully. "I mean, the first time...it was a bit strange. I guess I was just curious enough to let it play out. Then by the time you tried again, I realized I'd enjoyed it the first time."

"And...last night? I mean, I kind of remember bits and pieces of it and I was a bit rough with you, if I remember correctly."

"Maybe a little bit," I laughed. "But...it didn't feel half bad."

Lisa smiled, looking a bit relieved to hear me say all of this. As relieved as she obviously was though, I could also tell she was very surprised by my reaction. It's totally understandable, that she probably would have expected me to completely freak out. Hell, she was probably wondering why I hadn't tried to leave the day after our first time together. That's probably what any sane person would have done but, that wasn't what I wanted.