You Got a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still feel really bad," Lisa said, after a long pause.

"I mean, I should have warned you. I guess, I tend to get kind of horny when I drink a lot..."

"I can tell," I chuckled. "It might have been nice, if you had told me upfront that you were packing something extra too."

She blinked, surprised and laughed nervously. "Actually, I kind of thought that you already knew about that part. Am I really that passable?"

"I didn't have the slightest clue," I admitted.

"You don't look like anything other than a beautiful woman..."

Now, Lisa was blushing. "You're really sweet, you know that Alex?"

I smiled and sat down beside her. This was good, I thought to myself; I hadn't expected things to go so well. I thought for sure, that we would end up in some sort of awkward argument, that would lead to her throwing me out on my ass or me just storming out on my own free will. It was nice to see, that things had played out completely different and we were still on good terms so far.

I perked up, when Lisa's hand suddenly moved over my lap and I looked up at her to see her smiling back at me.

"You know," she started, a sexy grin on her face.

"All these times we've fucked and not once, have I been sober. It would be nice to remember how good it feels."

I knew where she was going with this. Why would I even consider resisting, at this point? I smiled back and Lisa leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I returned the kiss and she groaned, as my hand moved over her crotch and started rubbing the growing bulge. As it grew harder and harder, Lisa pulled her lips from mine and leaned back against the couch. I unzipped her pants and Lisa lifted her ass off of the cushion, so I could pull her pants and underwear down to her ankles. Her monster of a cock sprang into view and was standing at full attention now, the thick purple mushroom head, swelling and leaking pre-cum.

I leaned across the couch, laying my head in her lap. Lisa ran her hands through my hair, as I stuck my tongue out and swirled it around the head of her cock.

I wrapped my fingers around the shaft, firmly gripping it and licking the head like a taffy. I had really gotten used to doing this and was even surprised with myself, at how good I had gotten. Lisa sighed, throwing her head back as I ran my tongue down the length of her shaft and started tonguing her balls. I worked my tongue down to her perineum, as she lifted her ass up a little again and I started stroking her cock, all at the same time.

"Fuck, you're really good at this," Lisa laughed.

"I've had a few occasions to practice; you just don't remember."

"That's a shame...wish I could..."

"Let me refresh your memory," I said, seductively.

That's when I stopped teasing her, wrapping my lips around the tip of her dick and sliding my mouth all the way down to the hilt. She moaned louder this time, as I drew back until only the head was between my lips again. Her hand moved over my head and shoved it back down again, gagging me a little. Lisa took a fistful of my hair and started working my head up and down, gently fucking my throat and gradually becoming more and more aggressive. After a few minutes, she decided she had to take full control of the situation. She pushed me away and stood up, kicking her pants off and shoving me onto my back.

Climbing onto the couch, Lisa crouched down over me and pretty much teabagged me, dangling her balls right above my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and started licking and sucking on them for a few moments, before she shoved her dick right down my throat again.

Straddling my head with both hands, she started thrusting in and out of my mouth, vigorously skull fucking me now.

Then it was time to take things further. Lisa pulled away from me for just a moment, flipping me onto my stomach and yanking my sweatpants down, to reveal my bare ass. Spreading my cheeks wide, she admired my hole, still pretty loose from the pounding it had taken the night before.

Lisa sucked on her index finger for a second, before pressing the tip to my hole and gently pushing it into me. I groaned, as she slipped her finger all the way into the knuckle, probing my special spot and teasing it. My cock was immediately hard as a rock, dripping pre-cum all over the couch. Lisa looked around for a minute, locating the bottle of lube that she had previously left sitting on the lamp table. She grabbed it and popped the cap open, pouring some all over my asshole and rubbing some over her cock, getting herself nice and slick.

"This time, I'll remember how that sweet little ass of yours felt...I'm gonna fuck you so hard...mm, are you ready baby?"

I felt her probing my hole with her cock and biting my lip in anticipation, I gently pushed back against her, as a way to let her know that I was ready to go. She seemed to understand and moving her hands to my sides, Lisa slammed her hips forward and thrust straight into my ass.

"Ohhh fuck!" I yelped, as she slipped all the way up to the hilt.

I was just loose enough from the night before, that it really didn't take much effort to take her entire length. Lisa sighed, staying perfectly still for a moment and just enjoying how tight my ass felt around her cock. After a couple seconds had passed, she started slowly thrusting in and out of me.

"How's it feel?" I asked, briefly looking back over my shoulder.

"Mmm, it feels great...better then it probably did, when I was drunk outta my mind."

"I don't know about that," I chuckled. "You really enjoyed yourself those last few times."

"I probably did. But sober sex, is what I prefer anyway..."

Focusing on the task at hand, Lisa stopped talking and started thrusting a little harder and faster. I was quiet, biting my lip and enjoying the feel of her dick, as it slid in and out of me. As her thrusting began to grow faster, I started panting and moaning, whimpering softly and gripping the side of the couch. Lisa was breathing heavier and had broken a sweat now, as she started pummeling my ass.

The couch shook underneath of us and I couldn't help but laugh, wondering if the neighbors downstairs could hear us going at it.

After a few minutes, Lisa decided she wanted to switch positions. That was fine with me, since my legs were starting to hurt from staying on my knees, even if I was on the couch. Lisa laid down and pulled me on top of her, and I started riding her cock in reverse cowgirl; or cowboy, in my case.

Sitting on her dick, seemed to feel even better than taking it from behind. I had more control this way, and I could bounce freely up and down in her lap. Wrapping her arms around my waist, Lisa pulled me back so that I was laying against her. One hand moved down to my cock and started jerking, as I continued humping her. The other hand moved to the left side of my chest and her fingers began pinching and teasing my nipple. After a few moments, she flipped me onto my back and changed the position once again. Lifting my legs above my head, Lisa slipped her cock right back into my ass and started fucking me missionary.

I wrapped my legs around her, pulling her closer and our lips pressed together. Our tongues wrestled, as Lisa started fucking me slower now. We were both out of breath and sweating heavily and I knew, it wouldn't be long before we both were cumming. I wanted it to happen at the same time. I wanted us to cum together, and as I felt myself growing closer to my climax, I squeezed my ass tighter around Lisa's cock.

Pulling her closer, I started sucking on her tits. Lisa gasped, then moaned loudly as she suddenly jerked her hips forward and buried herself balls deep inside of me. I got exactly what I wanted, as my dick suddenly exploded, spurting cum all over the place and at the exact same moment, I felt Lisa's cock pulsing inside of me. She shook, moaning in my ear and pulling back just a little, then slowly thrusting forward again. Pumping me full of her cum, Lisa kissed me on the lips again and I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, as we both road our orgasms to the final moment.

When we had both finished, Lisa collapsed on top of me and we stayed like that for a long time, just trying to catch our breath. Her cock was still buried deep inside of me and I could feel it twitching, as it began to slowly soften until it slipped out. That's when Lisa pushed herself up onto her knees and smiled down at me, her skin glistening with sweat. "Turn over," she ordered.

Sliding out from underneath of her, I turned onto my stomach and Lisa smacked my ass. She spread my cheeks wide and I heard her giggling from behind me.

"What's so funny," I asked, curiously.

"Nothing," she replied. "You just look really hot, with my cum leaking out of your hole like this. I really filled you up."

"Sorry if I made a mess," I sighed, hoping that I hadn't gotten any of her cum on the cushions.

"It's not a problem baby...not like I invite people over, often...why don't you try pushing some of it out?"

I gave a slight push and groaned, as I felt her sticky fluids leaking out and running down over my perineum.

"Mmm, that is so hot," Lisa sighed behind me.

Then she was laying back on the other end of the couch, pulling me into her arms. I laid against her and we stayed like that, with Lisa kissing me on the neck and gently massaging my chest. Even after the three times that we had already slept together, I had to say; this was the best time yet. Probably because we both were completely sober this time around.

Once we got ourselves together, Lisa and I went out to grab something to eat and discuss everything that had happened.

We decided not to let any of this, get in the way of our friendship. As far as a romantic relationship? Well, neither of us were opposed to it but, we wanted to take things slow. In Lisa's words, I was still young and she had been my first sexual experience. I guess, she didn't really want me to rush into anything blindly and regret it all, later in life.

Just to humor her, I agreed and we tried to take things slow. It took a few months but after a while, Lisa and I decided that we were both ready to take things to the next level and start officially dating. By that point, I was working for her at the bar full-time and business was really starting to pick up for her.

Fast forward five years, and Lisa and I were deeply in love. Our relationship had come a long way and I was very happy with her in my life.

We eventually got married and bought a house, in the suburbs. It wasn't a very big place but, it was a beautiful home and it had plenty of space in the backyard. Lisa even managed to open up a second bar, not too far from our house, expanding her business and acting on her dream of building a chain of locations.

I had moved to New York, with no real plans for the future and almost expected to spend my whole life, living on the streets. Meeting Lisa had completely changed my life though and I have to be honest, I think I would be miserable, if I had stayed living in New Jersey and never met her.