All Comments on 'You Have To Go To Mass! Ch. 03'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It's always obvious which writers are guys with little dicks. this kid is supposed to be hung right? Oh wait; huge. explain this sentence, "gradually taking in his entire length. He felt her throat opening up to receive him" The poor sap barely reaches the back of her throat and is supposed to be huge?

MiniwandMiniwandabout 9 years ago
More please

And forget the priest. I didn't like the fact he fucked the mom. It's an incest story and a good one so keep it up.

DarksideThoughtsDarksideThoughtsabout 9 years ago
very nice.....

Keep up the deliciously naughty story line.....Please......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did nothing for me.

You totally screwed up a good story in Chapter 3. The kid's a complete nutso. Mom's unrealistic. And dumb. The padre? Not very necessary. Bad idea involving him.

The whole setup? Un-fuckin-believable.

Sex is hot enough so you still get points (**).

READ the below series for pointers on how its done. Will help;

http://www.literotica.com/s/mothers-helping-hand-ch-01

...Strander

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
I disagree with anonymous

Considering what priests have been accused of in the past and present this isn't that far fetch. Between this and an infest video I came. *****

One thing if you start putting the focus on the priest I can only hope the person he is going to is a relative to keep with the theme of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it.

I love how the son is manipulating her for sex, it's so hot. If the trend continues and he makes her take it up a notch again, I can't wait for chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More:

Please keep it going, you are doing just great...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finally!

At long last Maria lets her son do what sons do best. She opens her thighs wide and welcomes her boy's big fat penis up the vagina he came out of. Naturally Matt gives his mom the absolute best no comparison fuck of her life. "His eyes were half closed, and his teeth were clenched. He looked like he was lost in concentration, completely focused on one single task: fucking his mother's pussy." But of course--nothing can ever get a boy as excited as his own mother's cunt. For her kid his mother's cunt stands for everything that's warm and comforting, for unconditional love, for the very origin of his body and mind. Jamming his penis up between his mother's legs up to his balls and pumping away, the boy feels it's back where it belongs, enveloped by layers of clinging mommy-twat. Maria cums like crazy from Matt's focused fuck, and when the kid blows his young balls and fills his beloved mom to overflowing with his creamy semen, for the first time she understands the meaning of the word "bliss."

p.s. The priest is a distraction. Lose him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

At this point Maria will have to screw her son as many times a day as they can to get rid of the urge and settle back down. She finds a way to make that happen and her son gets his fill. The Padre' does penance and leave the local church for a while to change his ways back and returns with instructions for Maria. Thank you.

Lovelove506Lovelove506about 9 years ago
So hot

Damn this was fucking hot Maria fucking the priest was the best part because u added the additional part like "fuck me", or "ahhhhh ohh" and omg

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous