All Comments on 'You Motherfucker Ch. 01'

by xxxtentacibone

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Very well written

More parents should give into their natural desires instead of social norms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
too short

too short

snippe69snippe69over 5 years ago
Nice start of the story

I like the way the story is progressing, and look forward to Nora and Jonathan's life together.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the continuing relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it please continue!

Had me hard and stroking from the beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved reading this, please continue ...

I loved reading your story. And I am looking forward to the next parts .... maybe a bit longer? .... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I love mom & son incest stories and this has the beginning of a wonderful cum filled story. I cannot wait until this young boy gets to put his cock inside his mommy and fucks her and then cums in her pussy. Cannot wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward to more!

I love family cuck stories. Try not to keep us waiting for an update.

Member201Member201over 5 years ago
This constitutes less than 1/2 an average lit page (1400 vs 3700)

no vote.

tallman441tallman441over 5 years ago
Nice

Good start. Looking forward the reading the next installment.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
WAITING TO SCORE!

First installment entirely too short, really more like an introduction. You could have a blockbuster going here, but it might also be a dud, so I'll wait to score it. Good Luck!

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 5 years ago
Mommy Pussy is the best...

There's no better pussy than a hot and hairy mommy pussy to both eat and fill with a big, hard cock. Especially if your her horny son so Dad can watch them getting their incestual rocks off with one another. Please do hurry with the next chapter of this hot Mom, Dad and Son story. Then you can work on Dad getting some of his Daughters tight little pussy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Half a story

Don’t post unti you have a story. Some good things going on. Good potential, but that’s all it is: potential. Chapter one should always be a complete story unless chapter two is posted simultaneously. Subsequent chapters can add to the story but should not be necessary to complete it. This build up and leave you hanging thing is overused, frustrating, and just reeks of begging to be followed. If your writing is good, and yours does show potential, you can write a chapter that includes closure but foretells more to come and readers will still look forward to more. Readers who may not catch your conclusion may learn to avoid you as the half- story man that they don’t have time to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Splurged?

Nice start but incomplete. Also never knew a guy could splurge into a pussy.

mike1960mike1960over 5 years ago
sooner on part 2 would be better then later

you had me from the get go =hard and one hand'd type-ing then left me hanging .part 2 soon please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dud

Finish what you started,its nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cliff Hanger

What the heck, you just leave us hanging like that.........

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This story needs to continue. More character and plot/subplot development. This was a good start.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

NEEDS AN ENDING !

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

No incest in this story. Should be in the Loving Wife category . . . .

dirtysondirtyson6 months ago

Hope he still likes his wife as her belly starts to grow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous