All Comments on 'You POS; I Have a Daughter?! Ch. 01'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Only thing that bothered me was he has no concern that his daughter was probably used by her mom's boyfriends or pimped out by the mom. Especially if she is a little slow like the mom said shame to have taken advantage of her & now he's doing the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is his daughter on the spectrum or what? I kind of get the image he’s sticking his dick in his sexually abused, mentally deficient daughter without a second thought

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You need to continue the story. Is that all that happened? I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Probably true...

The stories here are supposed to be fiction, but I have a hunch stories like this are probably all too common.

I call the local news "Trash behaving badly... "

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

So he just meets his daughter, and lets her suck his dick.......... 3 stars only...........

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Many interesting topics in one story

Masterfully crafted for the truly uninhibited reader.

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I'll address a few things here: First, this will continue. If it says Pt. 1, it means it will be a continued story of usually 3 to 8 parts. If it says Ch. 1, it indicates something that will go on for 10 or more, so this story will have at least ten chapters to it. Also, for those of you who are familiar with my writing style, there's a pretty good chance that the story will NOT go in the direction you think it is (for instance, she's not actually stupid). This is also an odd topic, which is why it only has a 4.2 rating, while also having 50+ likes and adding 38 new followers in just over 24 hours. People either love incest or hate it.

ArtieMax2ArtieMax2almost 3 years ago

a weird spot to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The premise is fairly good but the dialogue is totally unrealistic, even for porno fiction.

nashman1000nashman1000almost 3 years ago

As others said - great story. It is an interesting concept. I can't wait to read the next part! Please continue. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would think most people reading your story know & like reading incest stories. I think the problem with this story is your portrayed Katie as being slow. There is a difference between someone who is slow & someone who is stupid. We all know the dumb blonde jokes. If you say she is slow most people will think she’s mentally challenged not stupid. Maybe you should of worded that better if that was your point to make. I don’t think people didn’t like the incest part of this story it was you portrayed her as slow & most people aren’t going to enjoy reading about a mentally challenged person being sexually abused! Just a thought for you to consider. Be careful what you write!

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Like the story . It does need another chapter though. AAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really looking forward to more of this story . Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES