All Comments on 'You Will Be Mine..Again Ch. 04'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
ArieluArieluover 12 years ago
Her last quote hit it right on the money

Please make him suffer more. It makes me feel better

MzNellMzNellover 12 years ago
Don't keep us waiting too long

Finally we get some answers. He was a fool, but I also understand why he did what he did. Was it the right thing to do? I can't say, I hope he gets the chance to make it up

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Love is so complicated. Maybe she will forgive him for not disclosing what was the real problem. Communication is very important in any relationship. Cannot wait to the next chapter.

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

Gale is correct. Even if he loved her poor, it wouldn't change how she felt about him or how he felt about her if they really had loved each other. But it is greed that made him change, he was the only one that change and broke the relationship up. Why should he get her love back? What makes him deserve her love? Loyalty? Psh. That's down the drain. undying unconditional love? I'm pretty sure he'll still choose money over Gale. He really has nothing good to offer her, only sex. I'm so glad Gale is not taking his EXCUSES. That's totally BS! I hope she doesn't fall for him soon. She really needs a good guy . Patrick was a dick, her ex-husband was a dick. I think she needs to be love by a genuine good man (with no tricks up his sleeves) at the moment. I hope that you make him suffer~ Well thanks for updating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hiks

i agree with the other comments. You need to put Patrick in his place, even in the real live karma is true. And take ano hiatus if its needed, i will wait. Your writing is too good to be rushed - nee

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Time Wasted for Me

Well, I hoped that there was a significant reason why he said those mean things to her. Huge reason, after all this is chapter 4.

But instead it's the same old, everyday, commonplace problem. Race & money. Now I'm confused.

What kind of hero commits so vile & unredeemable a sin such as devastating - with harsh, denigrating & ugly words - a girl he has loved for years? Weigh that against the tiny justification of his actions. His reason is in no way equivalent to his sin.

He gave her up for money according to the author. At this point for me, he is not an honorable or honest character.

I don't care to read about wimps. For Gale, his words were like a shot to her head and heart. I don't think she should commit to him ever again.

Of course, this is my opinion. And, I have enjoyed all of the rest of this author's stories.

honeybreehoneybreeover 12 years ago
Great update but so confused over Patrick...

Honestly, I don’t know how I feel about Patrick. I like that he is flawed and not this perfect white shining knight, I think it is boring when lead males don’t have a few dings and clinks in their armor. I do think he is fun, interesting and I want him to win Gale back because he does bring the playful side of her out but on the other hand like others stated I just don’t think he paid enough for breaking her heart or that he truly deserves her. I mean can you really trust a person who found it easy to walk away from you once before despite the love? And over what his father‘s approval and money? I would like to see where you go with this one and see if you can make Patrick lovable and worthy. Because an apology would be a cop out maybe he needs to show her the Patrick she feel in love with.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Patrick sounds like a very hansome PUNK ASS!!!!!

Gale now knowing that he threw away their love for her supposed well being and for his money is more hurtful than not knowing why he suddenly felt no love for her. She's right they could of still become something because 1st they have college degrees. 2nd they could of traveled somewhere else and still made a life together. His Punk Ass just couldn't figure out how to live without his trust and people that made his life easy.

Also while she's having sex with Patrick he asked Gale about a pill? This is the woman you wanted to spend a life with and have a family with? When she said yes about the Pill you say Good. Point blank he's a selfish ass and feels " What was his will always be his". Yeah right I say I hope Gale gives him hell before she takes him back and if she takes him back. She's suffered too long she deserves to be happy and loved by someone that thinks truly of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep writing!

A few things are tripping me up as I read, though. The heroine's name has been spelled Gail, Gayle and Gale. The sidekick has been both Mara and Maria. The term is 'rolodex' not 'roller decks', though I admit I did laugh my butt off at that one. Really just some editing and consistency things. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
KEEP WRITING!!

I think your stories are great, this story is no exception. Race and money had a major role in their break up, isn't that what features in the breakdown of many relationships to this day? I mean class, money, race even gender can cause the ending of a relationship.

Many times people are forced to give up the one they love because of some of those reasons. Keep writing, focus on the positive , you are truly talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Compared

to the other chapters, this was a breath of fresh air. Looks like someone finally took their readers suggestions and got themselves an editor. On behalf of your faithful readers, thank you for that. The potential positive and/or negative outcome(s) of this pairing all depend on the author. Patrick does need to be taught some kind of lesson, I agree, but can I go so far as to say that he has no redeemable qualities? No. Like someone else said, he does bring out the fun, playful side of Gale, which was a really nice change from the her of the previous chapters and stories. That alone, in my opinion, is the first sign that he should be given a chance to prove he can be a better person and do right by her, this time around, because he brings something good out of her. The fact that Gale still feels something for him should warrant some kind of a chance as well. While he IS a douche bag for what he did, it's quite obvious that Gale still has a deep connection with him. Whether that connection should be explored or denied is up to Mayanlass. Either way, with some work she could make Patrick lovable and worthy of Gale's love. That's what I want. I want to see true love trump past selfish, stupidity. Yeah it will definitely take a lot of work to get to that point with Patrick but it's not impossible.

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
the pill question

makes sense, in a way, think about it. and nicole and ramon, that's going to be interesting(just reading something into the story)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Take Off the Gloves

Make him feel pain. He needs to understand the hurt a woman feels following the loss of a child, did she not have an abortion after he broke her heart?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 Stars!!!

Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter!!! I love the way you're developing Gale & Patrick. Both have done wrong and everyone deserves the chance for another chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AH_MHAZ_ING

I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES AND I CANT WAIT TO READ NICOLES STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

please more more love you work please keep it coming!!!

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Gurl!

Awesome as always lol don't keep us waiting 2 long lol more more more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When!!!

When will you install the next chapter? I'm so excited for it!!

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
that was a good chapter!

cant wait for next chapter. gale should call his ass a spineless piece of shit, make him feel lower than dirt and then walk off. lol. anyway, great series thus far. your a wonderful writer!

Elmo533Elmo533over 12 years ago
Loved It

So glad he finally told her the truth, and she called BS like she should have. But the chapter felt as if it ended abruptly; it feels like it came to a screeching halt.

BelladonnaBlackBelladonnaBlackover 12 years ago
You Rule!

Keep writing because your stories are excellent.

Keep writing because it's a great escape for your readers.

And for Gods sakes keep writing because it seems to be the habit of the best writers on this site to leave you hanging in Limbo for long periods of time;... if not forever.

Please be the exception to the rule and KEEP WRITING!

Thank you ... Thank you very much!

labellnoirelabellnoireover 12 years ago
I am soo glad ...

That you didn't listen to the negative comments.. Great story..

mrskelleymrskelleyover 12 years ago

Love this story..waiting for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YOU ROCK!

you're such an awesome writer! please keep writing this story! i love it so much!!! i'm with the other readers that love your work. don't listen to the negative comments!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE. MORE, MORE!

I love the whole series of stories! You're an amazing good writter. Trying to patiently wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finish and get a good editor.

The story telling is great. A good editor will help you present a more polished product. Keep up the good work.

targetdronetargetdroneover 12 years ago
1 star

and that is too much really... i mean come on... that patrick is a venerable asshole, and that abigail is a spineless push-over, considering she cant muster enough willpower to resist someone like him... after what he has done?! this is an erotic story site, still it would be nice if the girls aren't painted as brainless cock-addicted bimbos...

i did enjoy the other stories, but this one just isnt cut out to be believable....

emj417emj417over 12 years ago
hate to say it

but she was too easy--I did like the last part where she finally got some spine and told him what he should've done when his dad came at him. Pretty good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More pls!

I need more of this story! Pls write more and post it ASAP !!!

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 12 years ago

Please keep writing! I don't need something to be believable for me to like it considering this is a FICTIONAL story. I wouldn't be surprised by Gale's and Patrick's feelings considering some of the real relationships out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So...disappointed!!

That guy treated her like crap, dumping her the most awful way, then just reappear ten years later all cockiy and domineering and fucks her 'cause she cant' help be feel aroused when he is near her...WTF?!! So pissed right now. Also WTF with everyone around her pressuring her to hear him out and kind of forgive him right away? He HAS to grovel and wirk hard to earn just her forgiveness and then maybe, may be her love and trust back. Cause after having been portrayed as a stupid bitch, now Gayle appears as a weak and spineless and pitiful bitch. Also I liked Nicole in the previous stories but she comes out a little bit too stupidly romantic.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Love Patrick in this chapter.... these two need to get it together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous