All Comments on 'You'd Have To Force Me'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Beth was home alone when Colin dropped in, looking for Rod.

"Sorry, Rod, but you've just missed him."

So who is she married to? Rod or Colin? That glaring error right at the start, not to mention the rest of them. 1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Disgusting

Looks and sounds like rape to me. Fucking asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Infantile..

Crude and definitely rape.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
betrayed, it wasn't rape

she all but told him she wouldn't tell and seems to me like she wanted to fuck him anyway but need an excuse. Just another cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Little Did I know When I woke That Morning, How many Lifes would Change !

It was just bad timing, I guess, the perfect storm if you will. Let me explain, just a short time after Rod left, Colin walked in the job he was on was canceled, do to a water main break in the area. Well , he took one look at my me and start screaming you cheating slut ! I said no I was Raped, Rod was here he forced me. My husband grabbed the phone and call 911. I was taken to the hospital and Rod was arrested. His wife refused to bail him out. 9 months later at his trail he was given 18 years. Now you know as well as I do, he forced me, but I could have tried to stop him.

Guilt is a hard thing to live with and it and the fact I started drinking heavily killed are marriage. Rod wife also divorced him. Colin remarried a younger prettier woman they have 2 little girls. Me ? well I sped most of my time with my best friend Jim Beam. And yes if I had a Kristal ball I would never would have let Rod in. But as they say Cheaters never win !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
for a person

who wrote a lot of stories your errors in this one are glaring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Not much to say about that one other than it was pretty much horrible! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fess up betrayed

her little speech at the beginning and the end made clear she could enjoy a pretend rape. Gave you a woody didn't it. Good boy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Oh Well

I guess it would have been rape if she wasn't a cheating fucking skank. You're right Hue. As for you anon, nothing about rape (or my perception of) turns me on. Rape is violence. There are so many willing people. Why fuck someone who doesn't want to fuck. Here we go. Two things.

I HATE CHEATERS

I HATE RAPISTS

All should suffer in pain

clarkovernsclarkovernsabout 11 years ago
Super hot

Very great story, big fan

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Cheating Wife

So...interesting rationalization, but....what about next month, and the one after that. A follow up story where Rod finds out about his friend and his wife....and realizes just what scum bags they both are.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Bad Read!!!!!!*

Rape is rape!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Wrong,, MGunner

Don't think this will be repeated month after month. I think she will be forced 2-3 times a week. Even if she has to go over to the Bull's house to get raped!

There have been several Brit comedy skits in this vein! I was afraid the Bull would not figure out that the key to the lock was being dangled under his nose! But he finally did!

It DOES need editing, but it IS cute!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
The name of the story told it all

It may have been rape, but it will probbly happen again the next time Rod has to work over, and Beth won't tell anyone that Colin stopped by again.

Perhaps there's another chapter of Beth and Colin fucking yet to be told.

Thanks for the read

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
You're Right Lickid........

Once done, why not again and again, obviously neither is concerned about their spouses....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is in the wrong category.

Should be under NonConsent/Reluctance. Doesn't anyone here at Literotica edit these things?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anon

Still seems like rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rape?

I'm sorry but in one way it seemed like she wanted it but because of her husband she was saying no. I'm pretty sure he would go back and I think she would let herself. It was a good read....:-)

Greebo39Greebo39over 10 years ago
Point of information?

How does someone with yoga pants rolled down to her knees manage to open her legs wider? The pants would keep her knees together! The Devil is in the detail, writer boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And he

And he would go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. If she didn't spill the beans she would have to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Call the Police

Not on him for RAPE -- and it was!!!

Call the police on the idiot who wrote this SHIT!!!

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
She better Tell

Enough said!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Ashhole

The master of the rape story.

ShadowfallmailShadowfallmailover 4 years ago

She tried to fight him but lost

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It happens.

It happens, More often than you might think, just a people thing.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Her only option is to call the police and report the rape. He should be locked up for years. The excuse of taking any woman against her will, especially a friend's wife while is own wife is temporarily unavailable because of her menstrual cycle is repugnant. If she doesn't tell she's risking her marriage; and she's going to have a lot of trauma over this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Right off the bat you had Colin and Rod backwards

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Let's see. Mixed up his own characters, picked a poor story line, didn't write much dialog, apparently has little to no respect for women or himself because his hero is a rapist and a bully. Poor story, poorly written, and I believe he wrote to just pass off people with any self respect.

detroitdave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous